Stuffed Animals What's the most unusual stuffed animal you have?

TheCountess posted on Jan 18, 2008 at 10:39AM
I forgot about this one, but recently, a little stuffed 'werewolf' followed me home. I don't think you see them too often.

Stuffed Animals 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Pucca_Pink said…
The Most Unusual Stuff Animal I Have Is........................... I'll Get Back To U. LOL XD
over a year ago Katreader said…
It may just be the stuffed phoenix I received this Christmas.
over a year ago TheCountess said…
We've got creatures of legend so far.
...I'm guessing we're going to see a dragon, unicorn, and pegasus soon. ;)
I did some searching and found a customer image of my plush werewolf / wolfman at: link
over a year ago Katreader said…
Actually I do have a dragon, pegasus, and a few plush unicorns too!
I was pretty sure that someone would have at least one, but you've got a whole collection of mythical creatures. I'm not sure how many I've seen before, but that's pretty cool! :)
over a year ago I_Luv_HK said…
I went to my little sisters school fair and went on the tombola and won a stuffed duck and i thought 'hey, why not'.
Now, every time I go to a sleepover it's like 'why on earth have you got a DUCK teddy!'
over a year ago Snerkie said…
i've got a dragon :) cut him open though to turn him into a bag, lol
you mean like a little tote / purse? That sounds like it would actually be kind of cool.
over a year ago Snerkie said…
yeah, except i put a long strap on it because i'm hopeless with little handles, lol
It still sounds really cool, and I would have went for long fairly thin strap. Did you put a zipper or velcro in it to help keep it closed?
If you can, you should post a picture of it. :)
over a year ago Zerstoren said…
I would have to say..

a Norn.
(Came with my 'Creatures 2' game)
Looks something like this:
link
I must admit, I've never heard of a Norn. Thanks for posting a link, but I wish the image was a bit larger. The closest I can make from that is that it might resemble Woody Woodpecker.
over a year ago bangelfan said…
Nothing really unusual...Maybe my stuffed chick that comes with a stuffed egg and you could put it inside. Or my pig, it's dressed as a witch.
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
a snake with a frog's head.
over a year ago breebree446 said…
big smile
Two Beanie Baby Dragons!
Thier names are Magic and Scorch!
Two Beanie Baby Dragons!
Thier names are Magic and Scorch!
laugh
Scorch is a good name for a fire breathing dragon.
over a year ago deathnoteluv123 said…
smile
My teeny beanie baby fish named "Lips". I think it's a pretty epic name for a fish.
over a year ago rockstar1785 said…
mameshibas a combination of a bean and a dog
here is something like what mine looks like
mameshibas a combination of a bean and a dog
here is something like what mine looks like
over a year ago HumphreyAlpha said…
A stuffed Bolt
over a year ago InumaWolfox said…
umm I modify stuffed animals to make them look very unusual. So far, I have a hypogryph-toucan, a mer-frog, a hippocampus, a spidercat, a couple dog-horses (one is a horse with dog head while the other one is a dog with a horse head and tail.), a bird-horse, a lion-kangaroo, a snail-walrus mix with a (plush)worm coming out of it's shell, kangaroo-frog, and a finned duck. My personal favorate would be the tiger-dragon mix.
surprise
OK - now those are unusual, and I'm sure one of a kinds!
One thing is certain - you've definitely got a great imagination.
If you ever get the chance to take photos of them, please share them with us. I know I'd love to see them. ;)
over a year ago fishypup said…
smile
Possibly my horseshoe crab, Anchor (from Douglas Cuddle Toys.)
over a year ago ilovecornholio said…
I have a giant knucles from sonic and his as big as me i don't know if he counts in this but ya he's cool to sleep with i also have a big eeyore he cute but than again they both are cute
over a year ago FreeBears said…
How about a stuffed fish? I have a few of these from Cabin Critters and they are a lot less smelly than the real thing. They can be purchased from FreeBears.com.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Pusillanimous said…
smile
I have a stuffed version of merlin, the symbol of Singapore. Dozens of them. I refer to them as Shrimps.