The Heroes of Olympus Series Mark_of_Athena :)

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Jan 24, 2012 at 09:04AM
Mark of Athena Fanfiction

Main Characters: Percy
Annabeth
Jason
Piper
Leo
Hazel
Frank

I hope You will like my version of Mark of Athena..... Enjoy..

P.S. : Please forgive my grammar in writing... It`s my first time :)

The Heroes of Olympus Series 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
Annabeth`s POV

The Argo 2 landed with bump. At last we`re here, I thought. “Everything`s going to be fine Annabeth, surely he`ll remember you. I promise." said Piper with a grin on her face."Thanks"I managed to say. The ship`s doors finally opened. My hands felt sweaty and could n`t shake off the excitement. Percy, I finally get to see my little seaweed brain. As we slowly came out of the ship, I could see a lot of Roman campers wearing their complete battle armor and their weapons ready in case we attack. Very ungreekish. Even their buildings were totally different; I have to admit Roman architecture is more complex than Greek architecture. I quickly noticed two people stand in front of us wearing both matching purple togas and armor over them; one was a woman with dark, piercing eyes and long black hair, the other one was the person I have been dreaming of seeing for eight whole months. “PERCY!” I cried, ran and hugged him like I never have seen him for years. I knew I was making a seen but I hardly noticed. “Hey Annabeth” he said with a smile. “I missed you” I said “I missed you too”…

over a year ago flowerpower2528 said…
smile
Plz contuine its REALLY good
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
ya post soon!
over a year ago BMD9 said…
laugh
hey i made one to can i post it
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
cool! plz continue!
over a year ago wildchild_rids1 said…
cake
hey guess what im also writing an article about what happens after the ship lands
over a year ago mjkcsk said…
big smile
post more please also please read my article two together prophesy
over a year ago percy_bogwa said…
big smile
Awesome! beats mine by a mile...