The Heroes of Olympus Son of Neptune

PJFF posted on Jul 27, 2011 at 06:13PM
Chapter 1
Gwen
I was sitting in my cabin reading my favorite novel, when a soft noise alerted my ears. I opened the door quietly to find a fellow demigod. " Hello Hazel," I smiled. Hazel is from the Venus cabin, she is your typical blond, you know with blond long hair and blue eyes, very angelical looking. Her long gorgous hair today was in a fish braid, I have always envied her natural beauty, which I do not have unfortunately.
" What's up?" I added curiously.
" Well Gwen, I was doing border patrol around the lake when a random stranger came from the surf," Hazel answered in her honey sweet voice. " I mean, since your from Apollo, I guess you could heal him? He's unconcious by the way in the infirmary," she added.
" Uhhhhhh..... Sure thing Hazel, I will meet you there in 5 minutes, alright?" I said. I was in my pajamas and my dark hair was twisted in a messy knot I needed a few
minutes before I went down to business.
" Sure thing," Hazel whispered. What's up with her? I thought. I quickly ran a brush
through my hair, threw on my purple camp t-shirt and some jeans and headed out
the door.I walked slowly into the infirmary, so I wouldn't wake up a sick patient, and
approached the first bunk. What I saw was a teenage boy who looked 17, with
pale skin like snow, he was a little taller than average, muscular, and had dark
black hair styled to spike in the front, sort of like Taylor Lautner's I guess. I also
found that he had an orange T-shirt that said Camp Half Blood on it, and like
Hazel said, he was unconscious. I ran my fingers up his forehead to find he had a
regular temperature, and his color was normal. Nectar was only ment for
demigods and gods, I thought to myself. Maybe he is a demigod. But if he wasn't, I
would end his life. I carefully trickled the liquid into his mouth and waited till he
swallowed. His breath was quite and shaky, but gradually became more even.
Soon enough, his eyelids fluttered and he opened his eyes. To my surprise, his
eyes were sea green, like sparkling emeralds. My mouth sagged open, and my knees shook, he was absolutely stunning. I had a temptation to touch him, but something held me back, and I'm glad that I didn't.
" Who are you?" he croaked. Dang! Everything was perfect, until he spoke. He had the voice of a dead frog.
" I am Gwen, daughter of Apollo. May I ask who you are?" I asked in a quiet voice.
" To be honest, I really don't know who I am," he wore a troubled expression,
" Your awake! Thank the gods! Now who are you? A spy?" Hazel had just entered the room, and now had her hands clamped to the foot rest. Even in the bad lighting Hazel looked like a model, her cheeks had a reddish hue, and her eyes sparkled dangerously. I couldn't blame why the boy looked so scared.
last edited on Jul 30, 2011 at 07:51AM

The Heroes of Olympus 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 148

over a year ago athena305 said…
smile
That was a really good start! I just ahve one suggestion. Try to make your dialogue start on separate paragraphs if that makes sense. I'll give you an example.

"Blah," He said
"Blah blah blah blah," She replied angrily.
"Blah!" He retorted nastily, storming out of the room.

So...yeah. That's it. I like it. I really do.
over a year ago PJFF said…
Chapter 2
Percy
" Look, I know this sounds lousy and false, but I truly don't know who I am! Honest! Last thing I remember is being surrounded by people in armor and purple shirts," I shouted. Here I am in some god knows place surrounded by two crazy girls, just my luck. Since I didn't know what was happening, I took a look at my surroundings. There were posters of needles, get well soon cards, and doctors. I was in some type of hospital.
" Where am I anyway?" I asked curiously.
" The infirmary," the blond responded.
" I knew that," I said rolling my eyes.
" Well I'm just trying to help," she replied quietly.
" I'm sorry? Anyway like where am I exactly? Texas?" I asked.
" You are in Camp Demigod, it's in San Fransisco, California" she replied.
"Camp demigod? Wat the heck is that?" I asked partly annoyed.
" It's a place for special children, kids who are born from Greek gods. They are half human, half god, also known as demigods," she replied
" So, am I this 'demigod' thing you speak of?" I joked.
"You would have to be," she muttered.
" Only gods and demigods can drink nectar," said a girl with chocolate brown hair.
"Nectar???" I tensed, these girls are truly crazy.
" an immortal drink, if you were mortal, you would burn to ashes," she said. With that happy note, I got up from the cot and ran out the door. I had to get out of that room.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lovespercy said…
wink
Wow! you were right! you are a good writer!!!!!!!!!! I can tell it is going to be really good, i have the gut feeling! I love your descriptions and writing style!!! Keep it up and post A TON!!! LIKE FILL UP A WHOLE PAGE! I can't wait!
over a year ago ahotsummerday12 said…
That's really good your an awsomee writerr Keep posting!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
big smile
That's really good!!! Just also can u make the chapters a bit longer and make the words in paragraphs? Thx!! I agree with lovespercy that waz really good!!! Pos again!!!
Chapter 3
Gwen
Good news and bad news. Good news was that his voice finally returned to normal, and now I found out that is voice is smooth and velvety. If there was a boy version of Venus, it would probably be him. No! He is a demigod, and he is NOT from Apollo! I hoped. Bad news is he thinks we are crazy and ran away. I looked at Hazel, and she nodded her head, so we ran after him.

By the time we caught him by the arms, it was nightfall. Dang he was a fast runner! He was kicking and trying to run in the other direction, good thing it was 2 against 1 or he would of dragged one of us half way around the country. We finally managed to pull him to the dining hall. After that we let the campers of Mercury take him over. I grabbed a plate and was about to grab some chicken when a bold daughter of Mars, Sadie, shoved me to the ground.
" Beat it Apollo spawn!" she threatened. I was about to yell at her and say you should really learn some manners, when suddenly Sadie was some how pushed and was now sitting in the water bucket. She shrieked from the icy water and jumped out, spilling the liquid. I looked around confused, none of the campers were a desendant from Neptune. Then I saw the boy from the infirmary, his eyes were flaring, his hands were in tight fists. Impossible.
big smile
Awsomenesss! POST!
big smile
ThT waz awesome!!! Keep posting!!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Awesome story
Chapter 4
Percy
Everyone stared at me like I just appeared from space, why? I looked at all their faces, none of them seemed friendly enough to explain what was going on. So I walked over and grabbed a paper plate and started filling it with brisket, corn, potatoes, and a brownie. I walked over to the girl who called herself Gwen in the infirmary, the one with chocolate brown hair.
" Hey Gwen, where am i supposed to sit?" I asked glancing at all the tables, They all had banners representing a different symbol.
" You remembered my name. Oh and you first have to make any offering to the gods," she replied icily. Ok total change of mood. By now I noticed that everyone was heading toward the camp fire and tossing in the best part of the meal into the flames. They all said something like to the gods, oh great they all believe they are demigods! I was about to scrape part of my brisket in, when a heard a loud gasp. I turned around, the whole camp was looking above my head. I looked up and was surprised to see a hologram of a green trident floating above my hair. Fine! I admit it! The gods exist.
Is that how u spell exist? I'm not sure!!!
smile
awsomee chapter! Yeah I think dats how you spell it:) post soon
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
six chapters in one day! super story so far keep up the good work.
it's so good!!! I am hard to please (which is a complement to you and your awesome skills. I wish my story was as good as yours)
I ask a few favors:
1. Make chapters longer
2. Write MORE!!! I WANT MORE!
heart
Really really good! Great work posting so much. But you could have easily condensed them into one or two chapters. Or not condensed, just put them together. My suggestion is to write about 3 of your normal chapters then putting them together.

Wow, I sound really mean and pretentious. I'm not meaning to be at all, because you're a fantastic writer.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
big smile
major awsomeness
Chapter 5
Percy
Everyone pretty muched bowed at my feet, it was pretty awesome. A girl with blond shoulder length curls and intimidating grey eyes, gasped
" All look upon the son of Neptune," she called.
" Gwen? What does this mean?" I asked her quite scared.
" I will show him to his cabin," said the blonde from the infirmary.
" I just remembered, who are you again?" I asked.
"Hazel," she nodded.
" And the curly cue?"
" That's Reyna," she informed me. Oh ok Reyna, Gwen, and Hazel.
" Come on, let's go to your cabin, Uhhhhhh," she stuttered.
" for now call me..... John, I guess" I told her. I couldn't really think of anything, it just popped in my head.
" How about Luke?" She asked. Luke! That name was familiar!
"I guess that's a no," she said watching my expression.
" No no it's fine! I just for some reason that name.... It..." I put my hands to my temples.
"Come on then, Luke," she laughed. We walked in silence for a while until we reached a hill. There were many cabins all looking quite different. One was white and had gold circling the sides with peacock designs, another was white and had electric blue lightning sparking from the roof. I approached one that was pale green and had huge boulders at the entrance. The door was driftwood and it had the aroma of the salty sea. I breathed in the amusing scent and opened the door. There was a gurgling fountain, a coral floor, and the walls had painted sailboats floating over a deep sea. This is the Neptune cabin I'm guessing. Hazel stood in the corner watching as I wandered through the cabin. I smiled at her, I actually felt at home. She nodded at me
and barreled out the door.
"Hazel?" I called sticking my head out the door, but she was already long gone. I sighed there was someting wrong with that girl. That night I had a strange dream, I was running following a baby bird that was caught in the wind and was losing height. I ran after the bird trying to catch it, it will not fall I thought. Then my dream changed, I was in Olympus, how I knew that I don't know, and I was struggling on the floor. A satyr was playing his reed pipes, in the middle was a boy with blond hair and golden
eyes, and a girl with blond curls that went to the middle of her back with grey eyes. They were intensely sword fighting when the girl got hurt, the boy shook his head and spoke to her in a soft voice. I instantly felt angry. Then the grey eyed girl looked at me,
" Percy," she cried, I could move again and kicked the sword from the teenager's hand, he didn't even respond.
" Annabeth, your hurt," he said. My dream changed again, I was with the same blond
boy, and I was 12. he got up and a scorpion started crawling up my shin. That must be Luke I thought. My dream changed again, I was with the satyr again, but when he spoke, his voice was replaced by a scream. And I woke up. I jumped up out of bed and ran over to where I heard the blood curling scream, I leaped over bushes, ran through the stream, my heart beat fastening with every stride. Then, I tripped on a rock. So much for great conquering hero. My ears suddenly picked up another shrieking scream, my reflexes tightened and my fingers were clutching the ground. Another scream, and I was off at an even faster sprint. I jumped through some trees and saw Hazel on the ground, and 20 hellhounds circling her broken body. I was looking down trying to absorb what I have just seen when, something caught my eye. I brought out a pen from my pocket. It was a regular ball point probably worth 20 cents. I heard a voice, almost like a whisper, telling me to uncap the pen, so I did. It grew into a long 3 foot metal sword, with a grip on the handle. Yep this was better than a ball point pen. I ran through the field and stabbed and hacked at whatever I saw. I once was surrounded by 5 I got a feeling come to my arms, and afterwards, I was surrounded by golden dust. I stabbed, rolled, hacked,
and sliced. And soon, the field was covered in golden flakes. I looked down, not a
scratch on me, but my new purple t-shirt didn't really make it through. I heard a cry
and instantly looked up, and I remembered why I came to the rescue. Hazel was
bleeding badly and I saw a tooth on the ground, and it looked like it was pulled from
her arm. I shook pretty badly, this wouldn't have happened if I didn't let her go off on
her own. I picked her up and ran back to camp, hopefully I knew where the Apollo
cabin was. I ran around each cabin looking in the windows to help me find someone from Apollo, but everyone was gone. Hazel seemed to become heavier and heavier as I ran, making my arms sore. I finally just sprinted to the infirmary hoping to find some one. I quickly placed her on a cot and filled her mouth with nectar, hoping it would work. She swallowed but I didnt hear anything else. I wrapped cloth around her arm and rib cage, what good will that do? I thought to myself. I wasn't a medic, I didn't even know the difference between tarragon and oregano! I noticed my arms were stained red. I looked through the shelves, none of the medicines or herbs looked familiar. I jogged out of the infirmary and started to yell for help. A crowd soon circled me asking what was wrong, I pointed to the infirmary, then I was left alone. I waited outside until a heard a muffled breath, and approached Hazel's cot.
" Luke," she croaked. " How did I get here?"
" Well I had a weird dream, then I heard you scream, by the way I found out that my
name is Percy," I told her.
" That's great, but how did I get here?" She asked again
" Well I came into the clearing and saw you surrounded, so I defeated the hellhounds and carried you here, simple as that," I shrugged. Her mouth popped open,
" You defeated 20 hellhounds by yourself?!" she said stunned.
" Ya, it was easy, I mean I thought it was," I rubbed my arm.
" Percy, that's impossible," she shook her head.
" Well I made it possible," I smiled. She nodded her head and looked over at the wall.
Her color looked better and her wounds were healing, Gwen was at her side rubbing some type of medicine on her arm. It was weird siting in that crowded little room, everyone was quiet just watching Hazel like they were waiting for the moment she would die. There was so much tension in the room, I couldn't handle it. I wandered through the trees looking for the stream I crossed earlier today, it wasn't hard to find. I waded in to my waist feeling the current pulling at me, it felt refreshing. I dumped my head under and looked at the hidden reefs, aquatic fish swam around me and hid in the rocky beds. I followed a barracuda for a while, imitating it's swift motions. Then I saw a pod of dolphins surfing the waves. I came toward the surface and flipped in the air, landing underwater in a swan dive. The pod squealed and rode on, almost beckoning me to follow. I swam through seaweed, chased fish, and I soon realized that this was a little bigger than a stream, and it was probably getting late. When I reached the surface I saw a familiar face waiting for me at shore. I was about to come in, when I had an idea.
" I will be in soon, one second!" I called to Reyna. I rose from the water and was standing on top of it. I broke out in a flat run speeding off like a jet ski. I made w
aves rise me higher, so I was running on a wave. I controlled waves to get higher
that were right next to me and I hopped on to the higher wave, in other words I was wave running or wave hopping. I ran faster feeling my adrenaline pumping, and the
wind whistled in my ears. I could smell the sea, I could feel the water come from
between my toes. I stopped having another idea, I made the water rise 100 feet in the
air, I went higher and higher on top of a ginormous waterfall . I let the water drop, and
went free falling through the air, before I belly flopped, another wave came and swept
me to shore. I happily walked out of the water and bowed deeply to Reyna, who
snorted.
Loved it!
Awesome chapteres
Lovee it! Awsomme chappter!
Srry guys it's kinda hard to edited chapters and combine them on an iPod touch
laugh
Great chappter!
Poor Hazel! I loved the part where Percy tripped. So like him.

Amazing chapter!
big smile
wow...thats really good!!! plz make the chapters longer!! and paragraphs work!!!! plz!!! and its kinda rushed...other than that good job!!
over a year ago CoolCatCary said…
laugh
Cool story. Haha stupid percy, thats so like him to trip
tongue
Ya i agree with the person on top of my comments thars its allite rushed and the chapters are to short
Keep working sis
Great chappter(:!
big smile
That waz soooo kewl!!! Keep it up!!! Haha Perce u always crack me up every story!!
Edited! Chapter 5 is all in 1 chapter! I changed Percy's t shirt to say camp half blood on it instead of just camp. Or should it only say CHB? Tell me wat u think
wink
Camp half boold not chb
laugh
How do u make a fourm!! Teach me... How to dougie haha
smile
U could make some  if u write ur own books cuz u r a good writer
WOW! i am gone for 2 days AND YOU BLESSED ME WITH A SUPER LONG SUPER GREAT CHAPPIE!!!!!! yAYA!haha i love you percy, just like him to trip and to show off and almsost belly flop! ha! love it.
Wait- is Reyna daughter of Minerva?
Hazel- Aphrodite counterpart??
Gwen-?
i forgot.
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
OKAY JUST STARTED READING THIS AND HAVE FIVE WORDS 2 SAY
WHY DIDNT I READ THIS SOONER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAWWWWWWWWWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEE
ANNNNNNND I NNNNNNNNNNNVER SAY THT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WELL I DO ACTUALLY ALL THE TIME BT THIS TIME I MEAN IT...WELL I ALWAYS MEAN IT BT THIS TIME....UGH NVER MIND
ANYWAY
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOMMMMMMMM­MMM­MMM­MME­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­
OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Safree said…
big smile
wow amazing please post soon
I will post soon
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
p.s one suggestion change the name 2 many son of neputne called tht, gts pretty annoying the orginal person is hecate so..
Chapter 6
Reyna
"Hey," he smiled, I smiled back.
" You are quite a character Percy," I said shaking my head. He shrugged,
" I know." he walked over and sat under a tree using his index finger telling me to join him. He looked me straight in the eyes, green mixing with grey.
"Can I tell you something," he asked. He leaned in closer making sure he had my attention.
"Sure anything," I answered locking my eyes to his.
" Well, last night I had a dream, I was in Olympus with a sat- I mean faun, a teenage boy named Luke who I remember, and some blond girl named Annabeth. It was a short almost memory, like whoever made me the dream wanted me to remember their names," he sighed.
" So you only remember a boy names Luke?" I asked.
" Ya," he sighed.
" I have to figure out where your from. By the way, what's Camp Half Blood?" I asked tilting my head sideways.
" Camp wat?" he looked pretty confused. I pointed downwards at his orange shirt.
" Oh," he blushed as he read the words that covered the tee.
" I wish I knew," he said looking down. He looked so sad and upset I didn't know what to say for once. He looked up at me and smirked.
"Ready to sword fight?" he asked standing up. I liked the way he thinks I thought as I took out my gladus. He uncapped a pen he brought out of his pocket that turned into a 3 foot long metal sword, that had a gold hint to it. What type of metal is that? I looked down waiting for his first strike. He approaches me slowly, tilting his sword hand up and down. I striked, but he was ready. We stabbed and hacked, I haven't had an even fight for years! I was quick, and he was strong. I ran onto a rock and he stepped into the lake. He closed his eyes and that's when I attacked. My spear was aimed at his stomach, but the blade bounced off his skin and fell onto the grass. Holy Pluto! I thought. What does this demigod have up his sleeves? He opened his eyes and suddenly I was underwater. I twisted and turned and swam to the surface, but something grabbed my leg and pulled me back down. I fought and fought, but it was no use. I closed my eyes and waited for death as my lungs started filling with water.
" Breathe," a familiar voice spoke. I sucked in a lung full of... Air? I opened my eyes, I was still underwater but i was in my own personal air bubble. This is pretty cool. Then I noticed Percy swimming around me, he was even more stunning when no one could see him. He came up to me and grasped my hand, then we speed off at impossible speeds through the water.
"I have a question, didn't you hear when Hazel screamed?" he asked suddenly.
" Actually no, I never heard a scream. Only your voice when you called for help," I told him.
" Weird, I mean I was sleeping when I heard it, by the way, where were you?" he scrunched his eyebrows together and looked at me.
" Percy, what are you talking about?" I asked him.
" When I was fighting the hellhounds, and running around the camp looking for Apollo campers, where were you? Where was everyone?" he seemed pretty disturbed.
" We were at the campfire," I said quietly. He let go of my hand.
" we have to check on Hazel," he said looking away from me.
" What's bothering you?" I yelled. He sharply looked at me.
" I don't remember anything, there is a girl who looks just like you that I should remember, everything goes wrong when I showed up, I'm a screw up!" he shouted and swam quickly to the surface. I followed him and found him sitting under the tree. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder.
" I don't think your a screw up," I told him. He looked at me and I held his gaze, and we both started to lean forward.
" Campers it's lunch!" called a voice through the camp megaphone. We both jumped and he shifted away awkwardly.
" uhhh, see ya," he ran off toward the dining pavilion. I sighed, what am I doing?
Chapter 6 continuing ( different PoV)
Percy
Everything is wrong, nothing feels right. I shivered, did I really feel about Reyna that way? Why was something in the back of my mind telling me that that wasn't right? I felt self conscious for some reason I can't pin down. I grabbed a plate of Mac and cheese and tater tots than sat down next to Gwen, and I was surprised to see Hazel also sitting there. She was talking to some other girl I didn't know along with some other boy. Gwen smiled at me.
" Hey Percy,"
" who are they?" I asked pointing to the other kids.
" That's Bobby, son of mars. That's Dakota, Daughter of Mercury" she told me. Dakota turned to look at me, she had sapphire blue eyes and thick wavy light brown hair, and I blushed. Great! Reyna now Dakota?! Make up your mind I told my heart.
" Here is the son of Neptune," she said inspecting me. She looked me up and down, and our eyes met. We both looked down quickly, and I started eating my Mac and cheese. I looked at Gwen, but she just blushed and looked at the table. What is with people lately? I decided to make small talk with Bobby.
"So, your a son of mars?" I asked casually.
"Ya," he said putting down half bitten apple.
" That's cool," I nodded.
"Neptune's son?" he asked.
" Ya,"
" Cool,"
" Yep," I noticed that our little conversation was done. Hazel smiled at me, I returned with a small smile.
" What's the date?" I asked her.
" Christmas eve," she sighed.
" Oh, because everyone is acting like it's valentines day," I said shrugging.
" What do you mean by that Percy?" she asked, but her cheeks turned crimson. With that I decided to drop THAT subject.
" What do you do for Christmas anyway?" I asked her.
" um.... Well we sing carols, have a dance, have a feast, fireworks in the winter, we even make it snow," she blushed.
" A dance?" I asked, and for some reason fireworks brought butterflies to my stomach. I suddenly got a flash back, I was sitting out on a beach staring up at fireworks holding a girl's hand. She had her head on my shoulder and sighed deeply. The finally came, and she turned to face me, I couldn't see her in the dark but I could tell she had blond golden hair.
" Seaweed brain, remember what to do next," she whispered leaning closer to me. We were forehead to forehead, I could smell her hair, lemon soap. I put my hands to my temples, it was over and I was more confused than ever.
" You okay Percy?" asked Gwen.
" Ya, I know this is random but, how old are you?"
"15 why?" she asked.
" just wondering," I told her.
" do you mind if I read this?" I asked Dakota pointing to a magazine.
" No, you can read it," she said sliding it over to me. The title said Demigod Daily in big gaudy letters, I opened the first page and read about the history of archilles, then I read quotes from Dadelus and learned Albert Einstein was also a demigod, from Minerva obviously. Then I turned the page and my eyes widened. There was a title asking Have you seen this Demigod? The picture showed a boy with sea green eyed and black spiky hair, it was me! I started reading. Camp Half Blood, in New York, lost a famous hero from their hands and were looking for him, campers were searching places like Asia and New Zealand, all looking for me! It showed different interviews from different campers all saying that they missed me and hoped that I turned up some where. The last one made me feel horrible. It read, "I have known Percy since I was 12, we were best friends from the start, even if our parents were enemies. Percy always had something stupid to say, so I called him seaweed brain. He defeated 3 titans, and 2 gods, Percy is a true hero. He has alot going for him, he is a good fighter, brave, not to arrogant. What I miss most about Percy is his care free attitude. Hopefully he will come home soon, we all miss him. I wish some one will find my seaweed brain. Says Annabeth, a close friend of Percy Jackson. If you find him call this number...." I was shocked people were looking for me and I didn't know it. I felt bad, here I was a true hero, or so they say, and I'm sitting back eating tator tots while people search weeks for me. I knew what I was going to do next, first I had to find a phone.
" Do you have a phone anywhere?" I asked Dakota. She nodded, she understood how I felt, and handed my a little silver phone. I walked around the to the back of the dining pavilion and dialed the number. It rang twice before some one picked it up.
" Hello?" asked an old ancient voice.
" Ummm..... Hi," I didn't really know what to say.
" May I ask who is calling?" he asked.
" Oh ya, this might sound weird or amusing but..... I'm Percy Jackson. I saw the wanted sign in Demigod Daily and so I called. On my shirt it said Camp Half Blood, then in the magazine it said I was from Camp Half Blood. Where did I come from?" I started. The guy didn't speak for a long time.
" What monster did Percy Jackson fight? Where did he fight it? And when?" he asked suddenly.
" Uhhhhh.... I don't know sir," crap this isn't going well.
" Who old was Percy Jackson we he came to Camp?"
" I don't know sir,"
" What gods did he defeat?"
" I'm not sure,"
" What is Percy's immortal parent?"
" Neptune," finally, a question I could actually answer!
"That is incorrect!" he shouted.
" It's right! Neptune claimed me himself!" I retorted. The man paused.
" What are your two best friends?" he asked gently.
" Hmmmm well I haven't been here long but I would say Hazel and Reyna," I responded truthfully.
" Percy, you don't remember anything, do you?" his voice was gentle and quiet.
" No," I said miserably.
" Where are you?" he asked.
" Can I ask who you are first?"
" I am Chiron, trainer of heroes, world known centuar, I was your trainer,"
" You think I'm the real Percy? How? I mean it is Percy, but..."
" You knew nothing of your past child, Hera stole your memories,"
" oh, well than I am in San Fransisco, at Camp Demigod," I told him.
" The Roman camp!"
" sure, who is Hera?"
" Juno,"
" Oooooooooohhh,"
" I will call when we are nearly there, be ready Percy," he said.
" Wait who is Annabeth?!" I asked but the phone call already ended. I walked back to the table and gave Dakota her phone back. I grabbed my food and tossed it into the flames. When were they coming? Who was coming? I trained with Chiron?! Nobody explained, what's Camp Half Blood? So many questions popped into my head that I ran into Hazel.
" Sorry," I said rubbing my arm.
" It's fine, really," she smiled, her bright blue eyes shined. I nodded and walked back to my cabin. I am really confused I thought to myself and plopped on the bed. Iris message! That's it! I ran to the fountain and created a rainbow by making water spray across the sunlight coming from my window.
" oh goddess Iris, take my offering," I threw a roman coin into the rainbow.
" Annabeth Chase, Camp Half Blood," I called. An image shimmered into place and a girl with her hair in a high pony came into view. She was sitting under a tree with a mountain of blueprints. Her eyes were locked on a complicated piece of work. I coughed and she looked up. Her eyes widened and she dropped everything running up to the image of me.
" Percy?" she asked.
" Ya," I said looking down.
" It is you!" she started crying.
" Why are you crying?" I asked.
" I haven't seen you, I have been looking all over for you seaweed brain!" she exclaimed. I blushed deeply.
" Look Annabeth, I keep getting flash backs, you were in them. Then I read the magazine interview. Your my best friend?" I asked looking into her gray eyes.
" Percy," she leaned toward the screen.
" We are......" when she tried to grab my hand through the screen, the image disappeared and she was gone from my vision. What was she going to say? I went to go talk to my new friends.
laugh
AWSOMEE CHAPPTER! Wonderful! Awww percabeth!
Awesome chappie yay Percy is going to ring can't wait for next.
big smile
Good job!! That waz soo kewl!!! Keep posting!!
surprise
PJFF!! I LOVE IT! That was so good! i can't stop smiling. he is going to call her!! POST NOW! Don't make a Peryna (that doesn't even sound good). Thanks for psting
over a year ago Safree said…
mischievous
don't make percy hav a girlfriend it would break Annabeth's heart post soon please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Hey won't have a girlfriend I'm guessing on how he/she is writing it...that waz sooo awesome!!! Amazying!!!! Yes!!! Post soon!!!! Plz doo!!!!
Posted
It's in the chapter 6 in Percy's PoV, and it's toward th end. It starts with Percy asking for a phone.
I found it it was awesome.
big smile
:) awsome chappter
blush
why did the iris message have to end?!?!
sorry for goin crzy eearlier
WAY GOOD!