The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus HUB

kgirl925 posted on Sep 03, 2011 at 02:44AM
{{{This is a spot where people can join in to write a combined Son of Neptune, advertise their own fanfics, chat about anything related to HoO...THE HUB.}}}

HOW TO USE: Just comment! Tell us whether you want to write a chapter and I'll add you in the waiting list, or just sit back and read =D or, just post a link to your forum/fanfic and I'll add it in the description! (so people will read it) and lastly, just talk about anything related to Heroes of Olympus!

Hope you enjoy!

CURRENT DISCUSSION
N/A

The Mark of Athena Chapter Waiting List: (if no one posts within an hour since the last chapter post, feel free to skip the line and post a chapter.)
Next: (screw the list, first come first serve) ;]
Note: Some people seem to be afraid to post chapters 'cos their afraid they'll ruin the story. No no no! Remember, this is a combined Mark of Athena, we work together to make a story and no matter how short or how crappy you think the chapter is someone will twist the story or continue it on...so the main message is: anyone can post! All chappies are good ^^

Disclaimer: all rights to Rick Riordan

Some really good fanfictions! Check them out.
thunderwolf's heroes of olympus
link
When the Worlds Collide (by nicecatch42)
link
Jason, Leo, Piper go to the Olympics (by kgirl925)
link
The First Shot (by kgirl925)
link
The Forbidden Warrior
link
Hunter of the universe
link
The New Hero (by kgirl925)
link
Heroes of Olympus, Son of Neptune, ac's version
link
The Forgotten Five
link

If you want your fanfic to be on this list, comment and tell me the name of your fanfic and post the link! Thanks
last edited on Oct 06, 2011 at 09:51PM

The Heroes of Olympus 383 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 383

over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
yea you created it
ok so go head and do the honors and write the first chapter
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
smile
ill go ahead and be supportive Post soon:)
over a year ago kgirl925 said…
Chapter ONE:
Percy

All I felt was pain. It seemed like I just ran 1000 miles, my whole body was aching. I couldn't move.
Suddenly, it started raining. I instantly felt better, and woke up.
I found myself in a park, and all the little kids were leaving. 
Who was I? Where was I? I couldn't remember anything... I was lost. What should I do? I looked at my clothes. I was wearing a necklace with four beads, an orange T-shirt and some jeans. Random.
'Excuse me, do you know where this park is?' a croaky voice said. I turned around and found a very, very old looking lady staring right into me. It looked like she was ancient, and at first sight I knew she was a witchy person.
'Uh, no. Maybe call 911 and ask. Or look around at the signs.' I said. This lady was suspicious. Which 90 year-old would stand in the rain and ask a teen for advice? 
'You look tired, my dear boy. I know a place near here that has food for us. Will you come?' she asked.
I just realized how hungry I was. I was on the verge of denying, but the word 'food' just sounded so good that I accepted. Free food sounded pretty good to a kid with no money and no memories.
'So, follow me.' she said.
I followed her. She walked pretty fast for an old lady, but somehow she didn't look human. Almost.
'Whats your name?' I asked. It was awkward walking in silence.
'Juno.' she replied, reluctant to say anymore.
'Weird name.' I said.
She muttered something in another language, I could make out 'should've erased his memories more'.
I didn't know if I was going crazy, but I suddenly saw things I didn't see before. Some weird looking dogs things in the distance..
'Hellhounds.' I whispered.
The witchy woman smiled. 'Yes indeed. It is because of I that they are not attacking us yet. Come now, it's not far away.' 
I didn't even notice my surroundings. We were in the middle of nowhere. I was doomed, until we walked a few more yards and I could make out a slight figure of a fortress.
'Woah.' I said. 'Those ancient things are still hanging around? Aren't they myths?' 
She looked at me, amused. 
'So it all starts again, Percy Jackson. We are now approaching the Fortress and Wolf House.'

Kay that's the first chapter. It's quite different to my other story.
last edited over a year ago
smile
nice chapter but i am confused did hellhounds attack them or did he get a memory of them? but other thant awesome and as soon as i get that fact i will continue
Hmm did I not write why? I see why..
smile
ohh i see i wil try to post asap ok
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
smile
Chapter Two
(PERCY)

The women quickly guided me toward the fortress. As we got closer, the place became to seem more ancient. The roof was held up by Greek columns, which were etched with intricate designs. We neared what must've been the entrance. Two wolves-that looked like they were luring me inside, so they could bite my head off-guarded each side of the entrance. They snarled as I walked past them.

"Yeah," I said. "I don't like you either."

"Hurry along," the woman urged. She had a "bossy mom" linger in her voice. I bet she didn't have kids. Or maybe they just couldn't stand her, and decided to run away. (Believe me, I would too.)

The fortress was larger than I had expected-and so were the animals that pranced toward us. Wolves the size of trucks each circled around. If wolves could sense fear, then they must've also sensed that I wanted to get the heck out of here. One wolf was behind us; another at our left; another at our right.

We were surrounded. So, technically, there was nothing I could but keep on walking. And that's what I did.

I tried not to look at the wolves that were guarding us. Their big red eyes were like lasers boring into me. So I decided to look down and walk, until we stopped, and I ended up bumping into the old woman.

She turned and gave me the most deadly look that truly surpassed the wolves'. Even the wolves cowered. Whatever I was here for-and whatever "they" wanted from me-I knew that it wasn't good.

Especially when we met the greatest one of them all. The one that could make an entire army quiver with fear just by staring at them.

Her name is...Lupa.
So, now, someone else should add on to it.
WHY ISN'T ANYBODY ADDING ON?! IT HAS BEEN LIKE A WEEK! Somebody should add another chapter. It's a group effort. We need many more people to contribute. (Especially you KGirl925).
it was good! okay okay calm down. i'll see what i can do (its actually not my turn)
CHAPTER 3
Percy

'Who is she?' I whispered to Juno. Believe me, after seeing that wolf Juno seemed like a baby sitter.
'Her name's Lupa. And I have to talk to her.' she said.
Suddenly, I wasn't looking at an old lady anymore. I was looking at a beautiful young woman, someone I seem to have seen before...
'Lupa.' she said.
'Hera. Why are you here? Why have you brought the boy? He does not belong here at this camp. The Romans will not welcome him. Do not be stubborn.'
'You're calling me stubborn?' and Juno/witch lady switched forms again, and this time she looked more like she was ready to battle.
'Juno..' Lupa stuttered, and the wolves bowed.
'You're calling me stubborn? Would you like me to report to Jupiter, and tear your camp down because you're dishonoring his name? Perhaps you should change your name to Camp Stupid. You shall listen to me.'
Lupa stayed silent. I was glad I came with Juno, or else I could imagine myself getting chomped down by one of those wolves in a second.
'Please continue, my lady.' Lupa whispered.
'You shall accept the Greek into your camp. It is the only way we can defeat Terra.'
'I can't, my lady. I can't have a Greek in this camp, they're too weak.'
'Too weak, you say?' Juno flashed back to her second form.
'You're calling me and Lord Zeus weak? Hm? Think about your words, Lupa. You shall answer me. Accept the Greek. You are under the orders of Hera.'
'But-'
'No buts! You must accept him! Do you want Olympus saved or not? He is the key to find Jason!'
Suddenly, Lupa snarled. 'So you're the one who took him.'
'Of course. I thought that a smart wolf like you would have already have that figured out earlier.'
The wolves circled in towards us closer. I could tell they were going to attack.
'Percy, help me! You must prove to Lupa that you're not weak!' Juno said urgently.
My instincts fought over. I grabbed a ballpoint pen from the back pocket of my jeans, uncapped it and a wicked sword appeared in my hand.
'Son of Neptune..' Lupa whispered, afraid.
'Son of Poseidon, Hero of Olympus.' Juno said. 'Percy, you can put your sword away now.'
The wolves backed away. I could see fear in their eyes; they were truly afraid of me now.
'So what's your answer now, Lupa?' Juno asked.
'Yes..my lady. I will take him in.'
'Do not tell anybody he is a Greek. If you do, you shall...' she left that threat hanging in the air.
'Yes, my lady.'
'Look away, Percy.'
I looked away, and when I looked back Juno had disappeared. I was left with my sword and twenty very angry looking wolves.

-.-.-.-.-
kay there's my chapter! who's next?
I am so sorry kgirl925 I know it was my turn I will do a chapter now sorry.

Chapter 4.

Percy

After Juno left in a flash of light Lupa told me to follow her after she told the wolfs to leave. We walked through the forest looking for something which confused me because it looked like nothing was here. Well that's not true I didn't know the fortress was there either I thought to myself. After walkin in silent for 10 minutes lupa “Boy, when you get to camp Jupiter you must at all cost not reveal that you are Greek. If you do my cubs will kill you and I will have to deal with lady Juno' rath. When you get to camp you must use the roman names of the gods. Ok wait? Since you don't have your memories do you know about the gods?" she talked all of that at once, I tried to talk in between but she didn't let me. When she was done I said “yea, I know about the gods I mean I just met lady Juno queen of the gods. But why do you want me to name them by their roman aspects?" “because my pups grew up learning to hate Greeks and at the vary least they will punishe you saverely if you say a gods name in Greek. So please for the both of us try and blend in" she said. “Ok, blend in got it. So wait we are on our to the camp right now?" I asked. As soon as she nodded we emerged from the forest and saw big place. It was filled with big houses small houses and really big thing that sort of looked like a coliseum but I couldn't see well because it was dark now. Probably 9 at night or something I thought. Lupa started to walk toward this big blue house and I followed. When we got near there we were greeted by 4 kids who look about my age how ever old that was. But I thought it was around 16 or 17. The children didn't have armor on but had swords at their side. They bowed to Lupa and a girl with blond hair and hazel eyes said “Lupa, where were you? And who is this? Do we have a newcomer?" eyeing me up and down. “I was at the fortress and I...uhh found this young demigod wondering around so I brought him here. And don't worry I already explained to him about the roman gods and surprisingly he took it pretty well" she said smirking like she just made an inside joke she only knew. I just stood till she was done then raised my hand in a wave and said
“hello my name is Percy Jackson, and you guys might..." Before I could finsh my sentence a girl with Reddish hair and brown eyes walked up me grabbed my shirt pulled Lenin and shouted at my face “where is he punk? What did you do to Jason? Tell me where he is?" Who the heck was this chick and who in the Hades.. sorry Pluto is Jason. I didn't answer but just looked at her like she didn't scare me. Then lupa growled and said “Reyna unhand him right this instant. Or else." She finally let go of me with the help of Lupa' fierce growling and a boy who had black hair and Brown eyes. She pushed Mencken and stormed off with the boy following. “ugh..what has gotten into that girl? Well we will discuss this in the morning. Right now Hazel could you take him to the pavilion get him some dinner then head to the campfire. After that show him to the visitors cabin. He will stay there till his legion placement test" Lupa said. The girl with hazel eyes which must have been named Hazel bowed to lupa walked away motioning to follow. I was glad lupa said to get some good because I was starving. She stayed silent the whole time while she took me to the pavilion. So I decided if she wanted to talkshe would and just stayed silent and walked.

Hope you guys liked it and sorry it it isn't good I sort of rushed and sorry again kggirl925 I know it was my turn
big smile
It's Kay that was awesome!! I think it's my turn next
smile
Haven't thought of another chapter, will post tomorrow!!
LOL. Finally you all added something. Yeesh!
big smile
Lol I think this is going to turn out great lol
big smile
You think!? I know! As long as you all...KEEP ON POSTING! LOL.
smile
I will post as long as you guys do too lol
Of course I will post. As long as you all keep on posting. LOL.
sick
Can somebody else post the next chapter? I can't think of anything...
Misterperfect1 you wanna go? Or should I?
You.
over a year ago Percy2 said…
Nice
Ok I'll go Lets see

Chapter 5

Hazel

I bowed to lupa and then led the boy to the pavillion. When we got to the pavilion I told a nymph to bring him a plate of food. He sat done and a while later the nymph came back with a plate of food. She handed it to him and left. He started pigging out as I watched. After a while he must have relized that I was still watching because he looked up and said “sorry, I just really hungry, Its like I haven't eaten for days." He wiped his face and asked “so who is your godly parent?" I didn't say anything and just eyed him suspisiously. Then I remembered how people acted like that to me when I first showed up to camp. And it certanly didn't feel good so it must be worse for him too. She softened up a little and said “I don't know my godly parent. I haven't been claimed yet.. Who is your godly parent?" “ohh I am sorry. It must be hard. And I don't know. I can't remeber anything" he said looking confused. Strange why doesnt this boy remember anythig. why doesn't he have any memories. This is odd, odder than usual. I would tell lupa when we get to the camp-fire. “so you done cuz we kinda need to leave" I asked. “oh yea I am done, let's go" he replied and threw out his trash. I got up and then led him to the camp-fire. But sadly I couldn't tell lupa about Percy not having any memories because she wasn't there. So I just sat down while he sat next to me and heard the Apollo children sing. He asked me some questions that I didn't feel like answering so I just told him to shut up and listen and he did. After that I took him to the visitor cabin showed him where everything is then headed for my cabin. When I got to the cabin I washed up and layed down on my bed. And as sson as my head touched the pillow I fell asleep and the dreams came.

Sorry I know it's short but since no one had a chapter I improvised. Hope you like it :|
big smile
Tis good!
hmmm
Yeah, it was good! Thanks! Who's next?
Thanks now who is next?
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
big smile
that was awesome luv all the posts doin a great job
Anaklusmus16, you're very creative!
cool
ANYONE CAN JOIN IN!! OKAY?
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Coool................
I'll think 'bout it...
big smile
Thanks misterperfect1 and so who is posting next?
Ummmm.....if you don't mind, could I write the next chapter?
Ta-da! If u don't like it, I'll delete it.

Chapter 5: Hazel
The dreams were very, very clear. The voice was very, very sharp.
That voice was my worst nightmere. Literally.
You see, I have been at camp 5 years now, and my parent has STILL not claimed me. I don't even know if the godly guardian of me is my dad or mom.
But, the night that Jason dissapeared, I had got a dream. And in that dream, I could see nothing. I could only hear.
And I was 100% baffled by what I heard.
The voice was feminine. The dream always started with the same line:
"Hello, young demigod."
I culdn't reply. The orchestrator of this dream had kept my trap shut.
"I know that you cannot reply..........Actually, I know many things about you. I know your pain and your misery. I know your frustration."
"I know that if I could speak, I would cuss you out!" I tried, but I stayed mute.
"You know why I know so many things abut you, little hero?"
Why was this crazy lady asking me questions when she knew I couldn't reply?
"I know many things about you because your parent gave me the rights to you. I own you, Hazel McGuire."
"And I know that you are mad at the world. You are mad at your existence. You want to know who you are."
Wow. This lady must've been phsycic. Those were the exact words that I had written in my diary. (woops, should'nt have let that slip!)
"And now, Ms.McGuire, I have a way to solve your biggest problem. I can show you your immortal parent!"
This dream-intruder sure was good at public speaking! She paused for effect.
"All you have to do is go on a quest with a very special SOMEONE....... you will know when this boy arrives at camp. He will be unique. He also has a connection to the one.....to the one you feel connected to."
"Now arise, Hazel, and do not fail me. Remember, this may be your only chance to learn about your parent!"
As usual, I woke up in cold sweat. I had had this same dream for days, but today was the first day I actually gleaned some information from it.
The very special someone was the very same person who was heroically stuffing his face with pizza earlier today.
I was supposed to go on a quest with Percy.
And he had some connection to the one I adore............
'Jason.' I thought immediatly.
I have always felt connected to Jason. And before you start laughing, I am NOT a lover.
I felt connected towards Jason in a weird way. He just seemed like someone who was kind of like me.
It's hard to explain, but every time I'm around him, I kind of feel like I'm around familly.
I know, it sounds weird, but its the truth. I adore Jason.
And now, Jason was somehow connected to Percy Jackson.
My life just got weirder and weirder.
big smile
Wow it's really good!
blush
First thing man you have a talent for writting because that was awesome
but one slight problem, you said hazel didn't know her godly parent while on the chapter I wrote I said her mom is trivia so (akward) lol
oh crap!
I knew I was gonna mess up that way!
How do u wanna fix it?
over a year ago percy359 said…
please can i write a chapter
@anaklusmus16 How about you just edit yours and say that Hazel lied in ur chapter?
big smile
Sure. [Percy359] ANYONE CAN JOIN!
big smile
Oo this is going awesome yeah I'll change the description anyone can join :)
Ok I'll edit my chapter to go with yours
laugh
Yayz! Looking forward to it
thanks anaklusmus16!
No problem
so can you guys go check out my story I posted a new chapter
smile
I added a new character to my story. So you all should go check it out.
over a year ago percy359 said…
I'll delete if you dont like
Chapter 6
Percy

That night I had a dream. I was in a palace made of dirt and rock. There were 11 spires growing out of the ground. A lady made of dirt stood with her back facing me. Ah Persus Jackson, you've arrived. You know I could give you your memory back, all you have to do is join me. No I won't join you. I won't, I said. Are you sure, Mud woman said. Not even for the girl you love. I don't know what your talking about, I said. But I won't join you. Fine have it your way, dirt lady said. And on that note I fell through a hole and woke up. It was leigon placement today. I had a shower. The minute the water touched my body I felt energiesd. I got dressed and went to breakfast. At Breakfast Lupa made some annousments. { Leigon placement is after breakfast. } She said. {You have ten minutes to get ready}. I finished my breakfast got some armour and ran to the collisuem.

I know its short but I didn't want to take the good bits
Nice!
So, who's posting next?
I could go if you like.
EVERYBODY READ MY FANFIC!
son of neptune by nicecatch42
its great! yes, nicecatch please go.
okay, feel free to make this an advertising spot.
READ MY FANFICS!
ones on the popular content, kgirl925's son of neptune.
the other one which i just started is Camp Half-Blood campers enter the Olympics. its something new so just check it out. Please!
smile
Wait you mind if I go please??? :-)