The Heroes of Olympus (Reused Forum) A New Kind of Hero

wierdo2 posted on Sep 10, 2011 at 04:16PM
A New Kind of Hero
Rating: T because I’m paranoid
Setting: The Eternal and Reborn City of Atlantis (island of Crete)
OC’s: Lena Mickailington, Jordan Capriole , Dmitry Parker Jones, Breeana Fischer
Disclaimer: This story is based on and in the world of Percy Jackson and The Heroes of Olympus so therefore I don’t really have rights to it, because Rick Riordan owns it.
A/N: Although I based this story off of Rick Riordan’s story line parts of this story came from my real dreams in biology. So I wouldn’t have written this if it weren’t for my boring biology teacher.
last edited on Oct 29, 2011 at 05:08PM

The Heroes of Olympus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago venus143 said…
big smile
awsome story it's really good i can't whait untill you post:)
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
Prologue-

The prophetess of Atlantis was getting ready to return to her cliff abode. She had arisen from her palm mat that sat in the courtyard of The Not So Minor Academy. It had been a quiet, peaceful week and she was kind of perplexed by the quietness. Usually there would be some sort of message or omen from the gods. But this week there had been nothing. There weren’t even any palms to be read. She had spent the day in meditation trying to get some sort of sign from the supernatural. As she was carrying her matt out of the school, a light flashed through her eyes. A vision was upon her eyes. She saw a sword through a boy of about 15 years of age. That wasn’t what astounded her. She had worked in The Academy for the past 15 years and she was used to the occasional misfortune of a sword fighting casualty. What astounded her was the person stabbing the young lad. On the attackers neck was a necklace that she immediately recognized. No she thought, it can’t be it’s been millennia since that necklace had been last thing. All the citizens of Eternal Atlantis including her had foolishly thought for the better that the necklace had disappeared for good. But there it was in her vision. She couldn’t think of a worse omen. She dropped the mat abruptly on the floor and ran at a speed that rivaled with Hermes’s to the Headmaster’s office.
“Sir, I’ve got some really bad news” she said nervously.
“What are you talking about Rona come in, sit down and tell me what you saw”
She walked into the headmasters big octagon shaped office. On a normal occasion Rona would’ve marveled at the architecture of the room with its big airy windows and vaulted ceiling. But now was not a normal occasion. She had possibly seen the end of the eternal civilization of the Atlantians. She nervously told the headmaster what she had saw. His face darkened with realization.
“Surely Rona, you must’ve seen a different necklace or made a mistake” he said nervously.
“I didn’t though; I’m telling you it was that necklace. It was an identical match to description in the stories.”
“In that case this is really bad. I have been worried it was getting to serene on this island and now I know my fears were correct. However we mustn’t tell anybody this vision of yours it, the fear will drive this island into chaos again and that is not what we need especially not now.”
“But aren’t there any heroes at this school that we can send to go retrieve and destroy it?” Rona asked naively.
“No, the girl you saw wearing the necklace has the fate of finding it.”
Rona felt stupid now. She had been so worried about the necklace she hadn’t thought about the teens in her vision. She got up to leave
“Well I best get back to my dwelling”
“Goodbye Rona, and for what it’s worth have a good day”.

Like? Hate? Please give me some feedback.
over a year ago DaughterofEris said…
Awesome!
What do you mean by 'Reused Forum'?
over a year ago wierdo2 said…
I had an old story here and I abandoned it
over a year ago hotanddangerous said…
heart
OHMEGAWDSEFAEWASSOAWESOME!!!BETTERTHANBIEB­ER!­!!