The Heroes of Olympus Leonardo the Retardo (*MORE*)

MisterPerfect1 posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 11:32PM
Hi, I am new here! I have written a few forums before--so please feel free to check those out.

Do you like my stories? Well, here's a link to my other story: PERFECT's Son of Neptune.

link

Characters: Leonardo, Cleopatra, Matthew, Patricia, Jessica, and many more to come...

Sypnosis: Leonardo diMorena hated his life. Especially when his parents have sent him and his twin sister Cleopatra to the DaVinci Academy (a boarding school for children with supernatural gifts, which he definitely did not have). Or so he thought....And, now, it's too late. The world is in the brink of chaos, and Leo and his friends are the only ones who can stop the one who had started it all--a psychopathic lunatic who cared about nobody but himself. So, reader, join Leo on his quest to harness his powers, find true love, and save the world from its deadliest war yet.

Disclaimer: None of these characters are from the Heroes of Olympus, except for Leo. This forum has not been rated. Copyright © 2006-2011 Fanpop, Inc., All Rights Reserved. If any part of this book is copied, the plagirist will be....(*FORGOT ALL THAT! JUST STAY POSTED TO MY PROFILE OF WHEN THIS FANFICTION WILL BE POSTED. THANKS!*)

A/N: I hope you all love the fanfiction when I finally post it! Thanks!

[THIS FANFICTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THE FOLLOWING WEEK. SO STAY POSTED.]

AFTER I ADD A CHAPTER, I NEED THREE COMMENTS AT LEAST, SO THEN I WILL ADD ANOTHER CHAPTER.
last edited on Sep 26, 2011 at 12:56PM

The Heroes of Olympus 42 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...