The Heroes of Olympus The Banished Three

Percy99Jackson posted on Sep 22, 2011 at 07:14PM
like many more i came up with percy and .. getting banished
if you read my SoN that i cant be bothered with anymore you will know the characthers
Paul/Popluaros
Perseus/Soldaris
Gwen/Moon
Annabeth
athena
venus
mars
all the god and the rest of the well known demigods from percy jackson and heroes of olympus series.

discalmer:dont own nothin by rick riordan

THE banishment.
After some years after perseus gwen and paul defeated the giantes and gaea.Mars claimed a boy named ace poesidan claimed a boy named fin
and jupiter claimed a daughter named Ann.
after awhile the new three defeated 3 hellhounds the minotaur a drakon and retrieved hades helm of darkness.
paul percy and gwen were forgotten about which made them happy.but ace fin and ann were jealous of the three because the could never beat them percy and paul couldnt be beat at sword fighting and gwen had archery skills to rival artemis.they desided to steal things and frame those three for it ace stole hades sword and key and paul was blamed and banished fin stole kronos sythe percy was blamed annabeth dumped him and banished ann stole the master bolt gwen was banished 1000 years later the gods relize there mistake kronos and gaia were atacking together.they needed the three but they were dead or were they!!!
last edited on Sep 23, 2011 at 07:02AM

The Heroes of Olympus 60 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 60

over a year ago TheCrooked1 said…
nice! post soon
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
laugh
ace became a god
finn became a god
ann became a goddess
the seven and the stolls thaila nico and clarisse became gods.

no ones pov
1000 years after banishment...
The gods throne room...

they had searched the globe but the still could not find the three.
they were to have a meeting with the fates about kronos and gaea attacking.All the sea gods except poesidan disappeared the wind gods except zues the death gods except hades the war gods except mars the stolls gods of theivery and pranks even apollo disapeared.
it was not gud even most monster disappeared.both sides were not recruiting many.morpheus and hermes had left to.#the war was not looking good.

when the three fates appeared.
the gods asked or more like shouted and commanded
"where are all the missing gods and monsters!!!!!!!!!??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!&qu­ot;
the fates replied "with the banished three."
"where are the banished three?" the gods asked
the fates replied "well two are off near or in europe and the other is right outside the throne room door."
and at that second the doors were blasted open and when the goddess came in all the male gods except zeus fell off there throne at her beuity.she had light brown curled hair down to her waist she had beutiful blue eyes she was prefectly tanned.she wore skinny jeans and a purple tanktop.she said to zeus "zeus."
and turned to the fates and asked "what you guys want?"
zeus spoke up "we need your hel-" he was blasted unconsious by the girl.the gods were outraged.How dare she do that.

she snapped her fingers and zeus was consious again.
"Gw---en?" zeus questioned.
she replied "yeah whats it to you?"
zeus looked angry and shouted "how dare you i wil-" "save it so called king of the gods im only here to help my friends dakota hazel thaila and nico."
then the gods asked her "where is the other two?" "what percy and paul?" she asked "duh!!!!!!!!!" they replied "well last i knew paul was building a island for his city in the mediterainen sea but that was 700 years ago.and as far as i know percy made a city under the sea out beside spain on the american side.
neither will fight for olympus or gaea and kronos.so good luck getting them on your side!!!"
most of the gods looked towards ace fin and ann.zeus spoke "ace ann fin annabeth athena nico thaila clarisse jason piper dakota hazel and leo go with gwen to get paul on are side tell him we will give him whatever he wants!!!" gwen looked at him and said "what makes you think im bringing them or going???"
zeus replied "i command you!!!!!!!!!!" gwen burst into laughter "you cant command me im more powerful and hate you for what you did but ill go because i want to see paul after all these years!!!"

as she was about to leave with the gods that were to come with her zeus asked "what are you the goddess of?"
she smirked "the goddess of sky winds love beuity sport and archery." she winked
and she left before she could be answered.
last edited over a year ago
laugh
i want 4 comments before next post
over a year ago fallen_hero said…
nice post soon
over a year ago percy359 said…
awesome
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Hahaha love the last part nor really got to know gwen and Paul can u give me a run down on adventure and parents etc
Oh and please post
over a year ago lenorg said…
good
laugh
paul:son of mars/ares [he is roman and greek] and his mother is angelina jolie.his sword is a iphone 5 that turns into a sword named saber he defeated percy destroyed hyberion defeated gaea.he has a power named chaos which makes him basically unstoppble.he is like piper leo and percy but together except way better lookin.

gwen:she is daughter of jupiter paul's gf or was gf.
she is hot.is very cheeky and fun.hates the gods except nico dakota hazel and thaila.her weapon is a lance.she is the most powerful child of jupiter ever.she deafeated several gaint with paul and percy.she like wearing her normal purple tanktop with skinny jeans.

they and percy and amanda [venus] went to save venus amanda died on the quest.
they destroyed three of the gaints on the qeust the big three of the gaints to be exact.

there you go
there you are
zzz
ill post tommorrow its 11pm here
Thnx
over a year ago greektrickster said…
cool story percy99jackson,keep up the good work,and why is everyone stealing my Idea,first anaklusmos,now you,anyway awesome Story,keep up the good work.............
Greektrickster you took anaklusmouses idea he posted before you
laugh
dude actully it wwas greektrickster who posted first and some of this will be nearly exactly like yours greetrickster so i dont own some of this ok.
and thanx greektrickster
laugh
no ones pov
medittrean sea.

they arrived in the middle of the sea about a mile from a small beutiful island.It looked like hawii but a million times nicer it was like 25 degrees!!!

gwen shouted "paul come out here!!!!!!!!!!!its gwen!!!!!!!!!"

they heard nothing for 5 mins then a voice spoke.
"sup gwen what you want?"
gwen shouted back "too see you the gods need are help!!!!!!!!!!"
the voice chuckled "you know i wont help them after what they did to us!!!"
gwen shouted back "can we atleast come to the island?"
"ok and hate when you charmspeak me ill send my nephew to bring you to me." and with that a speedboat appeared with a guy with white sunglasses he had jet black messy hair he wore jeans and a polo shirt he was taned prefectly you could easily see his abs.
in short half the goddesss fainted.he spoke to gwen while taking his sunglasses off to show beautiful sea green eyes.
he said to gwen "my uncle has asked me to go get you.my name is thomas son of apollo get in."

they all got in the speed boat then the other gods and goddess shouted at gwen "you are not the goddess of the sky there is only a god of the sky zeus and your also not the goddes of love venus is and artemis is goddess of archery and your not goddess of the winds!!!"
gwen laughed and said "i am.im sure paul can tell you the story."
thomas laughed at that he said "my uncle and father told me that story a billion times."
gwen smiled at him and said "whats he the god of he never told me!!!" THOMAS laughed again weirdly "well." he said "he is the god of light any kind,war,male beauty,humor,swordsmen,earth,power,chaos and darkness.hmm???yeah thats it i think."
gwen was amazed he was god of many many things.
the other gods didnt seem to believe it but didnt say anything.
as we arrived at the island
hmmm
what does no one like it?
Umm why is he a son of apollo with black hair and green eye?
over a year ago happyfestus said…
It's kinda deja vou but I like it!
youll know ltr puggyluv17 thomas mother was a daughter of neptune
over a year ago ajatashatru said…
post buddy post.
wink
Thomas Pov
i brought the gods up towards the palace that id grown up in.
we passed so many villas and palm trees with waterfalls pools there was parks.and a gaint statue of a goddess i met aka gwen i always loved the city.

after 10 hours of walking we reached the palace i lead them threw all the doors until i reached the throne room i opened the door walked in and bowed to my uncle and my father i said to them "they are here." the gods walked in to the throne room and when the goddesss saw my uncle the lot of them fainted my uncle chuckled "great billionth time thats happened today." me hermes the stolls and my father laughed.my uncle had jet black hair like me he had sea green eyes with a hint of gold that were said by all women and girls that they were the most beautiful ever.he was prefectly tanned you could see his abs easily through his purple tanktop he also wore dark jeans and every women he met fainted when they saw his appearence.it was really funny.

when the goddesss woke.they looked at my uncle and screamed "your hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­&qu­ot;

my uncle laughed "if you say so" my uncle said.clearly haveing fun.
he looked at gwen and stared at her for like a minute she was stareing back she started blushing which i found funny.

he said to them "why? should i help the gods.how have they helped me?"

the gods replied "zeus has promised to give you whatever you want!!!except be king of gods"

percy spluttered into laughter "i have everything i want and more!!!do you not think gaea and kronos havent said the same thing and if you noticed im not helping them they have literly begged me and percy.why will i help???"

ace spoke up "im sick of this you have a huge ego your such a brat ill bring you there the hard way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

paul replied "hmm yes i heard you were made a god.of what?was it weirdos cause it fits!!!" everyone except ace laughed.
ace shouted back "shut up its god of heroes an- weirdos? paul questioned winking at the goddesss.
ace boiled with anger and attacked my uncle i chuckled i knew how this would turn out.
ace brought out his sword.my uncle just sat there and at the last second grabbed ace neck with his foot and threw him away ace was now unconsious.all the gods and goddess looked scared.
my uncle like nothing happened said "you will stay here tonight we will talk in the morning thomas show them to there rooms." i nodded and he left up to his sercret villa in the sky invisble.
i showed them to there rooms and went to mine to find my uncle sitting on my bed.

Gwen pov
i wanted to talk to paul but he left straight away.
i could feel he was somewhere near i walked through the palace.when i came into a corridor i heard voices at the end i walked towards the door the voices were dieing away.

when i opened the door what i saw was not what i expected
i saw thomas in his boxers he had a eight pack he looked really powerful.
i started blushing foursely
then he shouted "can i ever get any privasy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
end of chapter.
what you think?
laugh
well what you think?????????
over a year ago TheCrooked1 said…
love it! post soon
it's kinda copying greek tricksters story exept with other charcters and i mean exact copy
hey as long as it makes percy99jackson happy to write im okay with it,plus its also cool to read my version with different characters,but if thomas is a son of Apollo then how can Percy be his uncle?
keep posting.
laugh
you'll find out soon and it will completely change in the next few chapters i wonder what you will all think when the surprise chapter comes i know will all be surprised
cool cant wait..................
mischievous
percy pov
kratos was too arrive soon he would tell me the same old things like we will help you get revenge.i told my two sons and 3 daughters to leave i also told calypso to go.

suddenly the doors burst open and kratos came in.
he kelt at my feet.

"Lord Soldaris gaea hyperion and kronos have faded away completely we need you plz help us and we will bring back you mother and stepfather and are new world shall be better much much better surrly promthus told you this listen to us help us we will have are revenge on the gods and you will be are ruler!!!"

i replied "im not power hungry i dont want the throne but i do want revenge on the gods and i want my mother and stepfather back.i shall join forces with you."

kratos looked really happy he said "thanx dude." and he disappeared.

no ones pov
little did soldaris know that his children and there mother [calypso] were listening at the door and they were scared.

calypso knew what was best for her children she had to leave with them she would go to percys best friend paul.
they had to move they knew it was a matter of time before hyperion would try paul too they must get him to help them calypso and her children disappeared and arrived at pauls island they walked up to the palace in the night air seeing a man in black armour with a helm with horns on top kratos it had to be he got there before them.

calypso grabbed her childrens arms and spun on the spot and was now in the palace she had to tell them what was happening.

she told her children to stay in a spare room while she went to paul.

when she arrived at his door she opened it to see paul and girl making out.

she blushed then got back to bunsiness and shouted at them.
"percy is helping the titans and giants hyperion gaea and kronos have faded kratos is on his way here now to recruit you paul you must not help him plz drive some sence into pereus.plz!!!!!!!!!!"

paul looked up and said "then he will have the fight on his life kratos i will try help percy but no promises.

end of chapter.
plz comment dont hate me.
over a year ago Staff_of_Sea said…
cool twist dude
over a year ago Staff_of_Sea said…
sunny
keep going
laugh
Moon/Gwen pov
Calypso had to ruin the monment didnt she me and paul had been making out the past hour.after thomas showed me were pauls room was.
i had talked paul into helping the gods.and suddenly he started kissing me.
until calypso came he stopped with in 2 seconds.
after what she said i was surprised with percy why would he do that?
paul will kick kratos ass i thought.

when we arrived in the throne room we saw kratos.
he bowed to us and said "sup?" which i didnt expect from the titan of rams and weirdos must be the weird side of kratos.
kratos asked "will you both help us in defeating the gods forever perseus has joined you would want to too because we will kick your ass!!!!!!!!"
paul looked at kratos and kratos mind seemed to snap because he said "quake quake."
paul laughed at kratos and snapped his fingers and kratos returned to normal.
paul said to him "do you still think that?go back to athlas and tell him to f*** off i wont help you!!!" and with that he blasted kratos and kratos disappeared.

paul laughed
and said "where were we?"
i told him "here."
and our lips met again.

No ones pov the gods throne room

they should have been back they were hoping that they had got perseus and paul on there side.but who knew what happened maybe they joined kronos and gaea?no they wouldnt would they?

when suddenly the doors were blasted to pieces and there stood a god with so mush power radaiting around him when the goddess in the throne room saw him they fainted even venus and artemis.
he had sea green eyes with a hint of gold that made them more attrative he had messy jet black hair not like percys it was flatter he wore a voilet tanktop and dark jeans.he was prefectly tanned you could see his abs even 100 metres away there stood

Paul Jolie...

end of chapter comment plz!!!!!!!!
hmmm
what do you think thaila is goddess of ill give 3 props to whoever gets it right!!!
and did no one like my chapter?
and kratos is a new son of krios.who faded and the powers pasted on to him.
and 2 props to whoever guess what nico is god of?
plz comment!!!!!!!
i don't know of thaila and nico but i want Percy as a good guy. i hope he has some plan of his own.
(it is your story all the rights are reserved in you)
and this story is turning into a awesome and intresting one.

keep posting.
wink
wait and see and percy was not acting sorry but its the way i want my fanfic to go dont stop reading because of that if you new the plot and rick wrote from my plot youd read it
laugh
Nico pov
i walked into the thrown room after it was blasted open by paul and took my throne i was still crying about percy he was like a big bro to me.paul said the titans played on his weakeness which just so happened to be paul weakness too.the titans said they would bringback his step father and mother i knew that it was me thaila paul or gwen that had a chance of convinceing him not too help the titans.

did i mention that 5 others entered the throne room.
they were Zoe [yes the hunter we all love bringing her back dont we ;)],calypso,thomas,helan [yes helen of troy] and a 17 year old boy i didnt know.

THE boy looked like paul exactly except for the hair the was brown.
he looked unhappy to be near the olympains.

paul told of what happened and he started to say his condisions
1)he was to be called lord paul or lord popluaros by every god except gwen me thaila hazel dakota hestia hecate apollo hermes and the stolls.

it was excepted

2)all the gods were to say sorry to him and gwen and also percy except the names he called earlyeir.

excepted and they all agolijised to him and gwen and dont forget percy!

3)Zeus neptune and mars to give themselfs wedges.

zeus was angry are this he threw his master bolt sthaight at paul got him straight in the chest i was sure he would be dust on the ground.but he stood there holding the master bolt when the dust cleared "you cant steal a gods symbol of power!!!" zeus said smirking sure paul would turn to dust then.but didnt paul threw zeus master bolt straight at zeus and zeus lay unconious on a throne of ruble.
the gods that had to say sorry were angry they changed to there true forms i was sure thomas the new kid and helan of troy would we turned to dust but they stood there ground.
paul cast a spell and changed to his true form it was so bright that it was infinty times brighter then the gods in there true forms the sorry gods as i have started to call them attacked paul but he was to quick with in seconds the sorry gods were majorly injured.then paul snapped his fingers and the sorry gods were grand it was like nothing happened.
hera asked with a suprised tone "what are you?"
paul replied "lord paul god of light war darkeness earth male beauty humor chaos power and swordsmen."
end of chapter
Some of those I thought were percy's powers and also it kinda sounds like forbidden warrior and the three banished demigods
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
im just going to say thsi....ARE YOU SAYING IM BAD!!! ACE IS NOT BAD!!! I AM NOT BAD!!! joking joking...
no im not
*Stares at you*
hahahah!
im joking'm
maybe not''
~ace or ac
YOU BETTER NOT!!
over a year ago green-art-ac-pj said…
cake
so i will say this if you are okay...but its a little to quick....quick....its going really fast. also well....im sorry but its kinda hard to understand? kinda i say...

other than that...its good! good job....though its like copying greektricksters story....yeah...bit differetn but taking the plot....

sorry
~ace or ac
laugh
its all gonna change later believe me ive made percy evil
Sweet
WHAT!!
What happened puggyluv17?Hey Percy can turn Evil you know,just picture Medusa and her two sisters in his Bathroom and that explains it why Percy can be evil.
gwen except blue eyes and more tanned
gwen except blue eyes and more tanned
laugh
zoe
zoe
That's Vanessa hudgens and what ? Grekktrickster don't get it and no person is too awesome to be evil
tongue
Btw when r u posting?
laugh
i know its vanessa hudgens i think the pic is prefect.
and i have a bigger twist that will make you all happy and sad at the same time ill post after school k
i am the one who prefers the happy part though it is the mixture of many emotions that makes a story worth reading. you have done a great job so far and i want you to continue that.

keep posting.
wink
right ill post
perseus pov
still in this rotten cell thanx to shadowsmon.
while everyone thinks ive turned evil.

let me put you on track i was to have a meeting with kratos but 2 hours before it shadowsmon and athlas the giants more monsters then you could count if you counted for 5000 years.

i put up a big fight but they played on my fatal flaw while i was distracted shadowsmon grabbed me from behind and five of the gaints hammered there fists on my head at the same time next i knew i was here.i am hoping that paul thaila nico hazel dakota and gwen thought that the percy kratos met was a imposter shadowsmon to be exact.this cage couldnt be broken from the inside.i needed to contact paul but how gods didnt have dreams.wait a second im god of time which means i can be in sevral different places at once.
i would appear at his island and find him.

Pauls pov
After i left olympus with gwen thaila and nico i left for my island and they followed me there.
i could tell thaila and nico were crying and i knew why they knew him longest and just couldnt believe he turned evil which i thought was bull [sorry if you call that bad langue] i knew somehow that was a imposter calypso thought was percy talking to kratos you see there was a polysot called shadowsmon which i fought during the last titan and gaint war only two people ever knew about it me and the father of the unerverse chaos who faded and gave me hhis powers he didnt want to stay forever chaos didnt but anyway shadowsmon wanted to destroy everything and bring the world to shadows aand slavery were he would be the ruler only four are more powerful then him but two had faded pan and chaos and shadowsmon had kidnapped the other perseus and all of the four that was left was him this was his theory that perseus was kidnapped by shadowsmon.

at that second a image of percy appeared.
i shouted "percy!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
he smiled and said "long time no see."
i looked at him getting serious "dude were you by any chance kidnapped by shadowsmon?"
percy looked straight at me "how did you know?"
i replied "i had a theory i knew you wouldnt turn evil your not the kind now ace ann or fin id believe to turn evil!!!"
thaila and nico looked happer then ever.
percy smiled at them and said "sup nico hows life?and pineconeface you look very beautiful."
i chuckled while thaila blushed scarlet i knew for a long time now percy had a crush on thaila.
percy said "listen im at the cliffs of moeher [ireland]."
nico looked up and said "you mean where they shot harry potter and the halfblood prince scene at the outside of the cave init in the country that are rugby genusis."
percy replied "yep it is get here soon and look for the lephracons in longford [a state in ireland]."
percy shouted "i must go hurry!!!"
with that he disappeared.

end of chapter comment and who you want percy to be with?
here are the options
thaila
zoe
calypso
venus
vote please by tommorow
and puggyluv is that better
laugh
heres shadowsmon
heres shadowsmon