The Heroes of Olympus The Broken Oath

percy359 posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 11:11PM
I am trying to write another story and if i copy someone please tell me so i can change it.

Disclaimer: I don't own percy jackson

The Heroes of Olympus 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago percy359 said…
I will post later today
Chapter 1
Annabeth

I was walking through the forest at camp when I heard a noise. I walked into a clearing and saw a large door with white markings on it. I walked up to it. There was a thumb scanner on the door. I put my thumb against it. " Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena." A voice said. The door opened and I walked in. The place was amazing. There were battle plans of such high detail that they could only have been made by Athena herself. "Wow, I said. " Beautiful those plans, they took a year too make." A voice said behind me. I whipped around and saw Chiron standing there. " Chiron what are you doing here?" I asked. " May I ask you the same question Annabeth." He replied. " What is this place." Somewhere which holds bad memories." Chiron said, " don't come here again it is a bad omen that you found this place off to bed."

I walked to my cabin too find all of my cabin asleep. I got into bed and went too sleep. I dreamnt that I was on mount Olympus I saw the gods arguing. " We can't close Olympus are you mad." Apollo yelled. " Apollo listen its the only way to seal the fates prophecy." Poseidon said." Which one?" Apollo asked. " The one about the maidens oath its the only one." Zeus said. " We are closing Olympus and that is final." Zeus, Poseidon and Hades said. Then I woke up.

Tell me if i should continue
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago RachelDare14 said…
big smile
Sounds really interesting please do continue!!!!!
could i have 3 more posts before i continue
over a year ago greektrickster said…
dude,please continue,i think annabeth just found bunker 6,am i right?still post soon
over a year ago anaklusmus16 said…
smile
Cool story
and I think it's called bunker 9
no bunker 6 because of athena
I'll post next week because i'm busy
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
hey u havnt posted yet!
DISCONTINUED some one else take over
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
HUH! soo unfair... and i was really warming to the story!
over a year ago magic-cow said…
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww