The Heroes of Olympus Life on Olympus

Me_is_Me posted on Oct 02, 2011 at 03:11AM
This story will be about the Gods running about their daily immortal lives.

DISCLAIMER: EVERYTHING UNFAMILIAR TO THE SERIES IS MINE! TAKE HEED!

The Heroes of Olympus 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Me_is_Me said…
big smile
Chapter 1
Hermes

Hermes was sitting in his computer room one day. "More ambrosia discounts, Percy Jackson kills Minotaur, Maia visits Olympus, Kratos is knocking on your door." Hermes said, reading his email. "Come in, Kratos." "I don't need to come in, you need to come to the match" said the god of strength.

II

Kratos

When we got to the game room, me and Ares (don't lecture me on grammar) jumped into the ring to see who was stronger for the LXVIII time. Hermes got into the announcer's booth. He pointed with his caduceus: "Welcome, Olympians to LXVIII wrestling match between Ares, god of war, and Strengthy, god of Kratos." Everyone started laughing. I looked around. Nemesis, my sis Nike, Athena, and Aphrodite on the female seats. Zelus, Apollo, Hephaestus (who rarely attends), and Poseidon (never missed one of the fights).

Tell me if you like it! I'll write more about other stuff beside the game. All feedback is welcome!
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Coolios like your idea check out the wall I FOUND THE EXCERPT I PUT THE TITLE ON THE WALL now go on YouTube and type it in and voila
over a year ago greektrickster said…
Awesome,but at least post the entire chapter then it will be even more awesome.
over a year ago puggyluv17 said…
Cool