The Heroes of Olympus the Mark of Athena (do not read unless you've read #2)

Nemisis posted on Oct 12, 2011 at 12:52AM
Charactors
Percy -Posiden
Frank -Mars
Hazel-Pluto
Jason -Jupiter
Piper -Aphrodite
Leo-Hephestus
Annabeth-Athena
Reyna -Bellona
Octavan -Apollo(decendent)
last edited on Nov 05, 2011 at 12:42AM

The Heroes of Olympus 70 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 70

over a year ago Nemisis said…
the fist chapter will be up later tonight buh byes
over a year ago SeaBrat said…
Thankies
this is my first chapter hope its not too bad

Chapter One
Percy

Percy saw the large warship with four people standing by the edge he scanned heads as well as he could from that far away looking for curly blond hair ,guy , guy, brunette, hah curly blond he grinned. Annabeth. He was finally going to see Annabeth again, he grinned even more at the thought. The ship started to land ,the campers reached for their weapons. “Hold your fire” he called “bu-but Priator” a boy stammered “hold your fire Reyna echoed/screeched, the remaining weapons dropped. The first off the ship was the curly black haired guy from the scroll,Leo something , then a brunette girl then ,his heart skipped a beat ,Annabeth her eyes searched the crowed when hers met his he gave a weak little wave her eyes as gray as ever looked relieved. Then the last was a blond guy who he guessed by people's expressions was Jason. Hello Jason said Reyna in a curt voice, he was right. “Uh hey” Jason said awkwardly Dakota took a sip of koolaid “Jason “ he exclaimed “your back””Yeah “the son of Jupiter said “I'm back”then out of no where every one started cheering.

hers chapter two i acedently deleted it

Chapter Two
Jason

Jason looked out at all the familiar faces and smiled softly , he was home. The people at camp halfblood where kind and they where in a way a second family but these where the people he'd grown up with, he'd lived with with most of them since he was two, this was his home and he was happy to be here.
“Hello Jason” Reyna said nodding, yup same old Reyna strong and hard
“Jason”Dakota said after taking sip of koolaid “your back”
“Yeah” Jason replied “I'm back” people started cheering. He searched the faces and saw Hazel from cohert five his cohert, standing with two guys that he didn't recognize. One had a muscular body and a babyish face and the other had wind blown black hair and sea green eye's who he guessed was Percy Jackson. Percy ,he noticed was wearing a purple priotors robe, he wasn't sure how he felt about that he had been the second priotor when he'd left and Percy had a different home to go to . But, he wasn't jealous, and he was kinda glad that Octavian wasn't the new priotor so he couldn't envy the guy who stopped him from getting it but … Stop it he told himself mentally you have a job to do , get the rest of the seven, sail to Greece , and stop Gaea from dethroning the gods and ending the world as they know it . Sometimes he thought it would be easier to not be important but as that wasn't going to happen he had to make the best of it and try.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Nice:) post soon
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
I like it
okay this is extra long for me and after this i'm not posting another chapter unless one person posts between chapters

Chapter Three
Annabeth

When she got of the Argo 2 she searched the sea of solders for the familiar black hair and sea green eyes , their he was standing in between a guy with a babyish face and huge muscles and- and a girl with dark skin and curls what if he didn't remember her , what if that girl was his-his new girlfriend- stop torturing yourself Annabeth she said mentally cutting off the unwanted thoughts she met his eyes looking for a sign of recognition , he raised his fingers in a small wave stupid seaweed brain , she'd been out of her mind with worry for eight months and all he did was wave , idiot .still at least that means he remembers me she consoled herself, but how much does he remember she wondered. Gahh!! stop it stop it stop it she screamed mentally when she was done she realized everyone in the sea of solders were cheering , probably for Jason.
“ solders” called a girls voice “I realize you are all very anxious to see our missing camper and meet our guests but first I would like to have a meeting with them and a few select solders.” Everyone had gone silent by now . “ Gwen , Octavian,and Bobby go to the Principia the rest of you to your training activities” the girl who like Percy had a purple robe like thing on had raven hair and harsh but pretty features , she looked familiar, not really familiar but dejavu familiar . Whatever she thought I don't have time for this.
“Hello earth to Greek” came the girls voice ,crap what had she missed
“Oh sorry what did you say I was-” she said getting cut off by a voice she had missed
“ Thinking” Percy grinned “come on Wise Girl we're headed to the Principia” her heart was seriously melting hearing him call her that dumb nickname after so long”
“So this is the famous Annabeth” commented the dark skinned girl smiling softly “ I'm Hazel “ she said to Annabeth “Come on Frank” she continued to the baby faced boy and walked away puling him by the arm . Percy grabbed her hand and they started following the raven haired girl . They stopped at a statue without any arms.
“ Please put your weapons in Julia's tray” said the statue
“Hey Terminus” Percy said putting the riptide(in pen form ) into the tray a small girl was holding '
“ Uhh.. are you sure thats a good idea”Piper asked the katropis hovering over the tray
“ Of course, she's a trained professional” answered Terminus. Annabeth had her own doubts but put in her knife Leo dropped in his tool belt at that point the raven haired girl raised her eyebrows but didn't question ,and Jason put in his borrowed sword . When they went over the boundary Annabeth was having trouble not just stopping and analyzing the beautiful architecture but she wouldn't let go of Percy's hand and that kept her moving. They stopped at a white marble building and the raven haired girl said “Welcome to the Principia Greeks” She didn't seem to be addressing Jason or Percy just Annabeth,Leo,and Piper,and opened the doors to a large room with three people sitting in chairs the raven haired girl went and sat down behind a table and motioned for Percy to sit beside her.
“Greeks” she announced “I'm Reyna daughter of Bellona and one of the Priator's of Camp Jupiter, You know my colleg Perseus Jackson son of Neptune”
“Poseidon”Percy muttered
“and I recognize my former colleg Jason Grace son of Zeus” she continued as if Percy hadn't said a word, “Please introduce yourself your rank and your godly parent” she requested , Annabeth went first
“ I'm Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena official architect of Olympus” she stated
“Athena” Reyna questioned
“ Uh... Minerva” Annabeth amended and Reyna nodded
“Piper McLean daughter of Aphrodite” Piper said
“Rank and Aphrodite is who” asked Reyna
“Venus “ Percy put in
“ Head of cabin” Piper answered unsurly
“Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus-er Spock , Supreme Commander of the Argo 2” Leo ended the Greek interductions.
It was Percy's turn to question
“Spock” ?
“ Vulcan” sighed Jason and Percy stated snickering , yup her boyfriend so immature at times.
no comments realy , i've got two chapters written and ready for posting but if know one reads it than theres no piont in posting them
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Started reading it . Its seems really great keep on posting now you got a follower and yes Percy can be immature sometimes hahah well maybe more than sometimes !:DDD
over a year ago magic-cow said…
hey that wasn't imature i found that really funny
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
So did I lol post soon
big smile
It was funny but you got to admit Percy can be immature :P
Awesome
over a year ago MisterPerfect1 said…
Thanks for commenting on my story: PERFECT's Son of Neptune, so I am repaying the favor. I will always be the first one to post a comment, since your story is so awesome.
rar gahr rar ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh all the chapters i had written just deleted i was putting one on for you people then i highlighted it and it was gone completly i have to rewrite four chapters ahhhhhhbh rar gahhhhhhhhhhhh im going to die rewriting all of them , my sinserest most enraged apoledgies ,Nemisis

Ps thank you for comenting iwas blushing from the compliments i should have the next chapter up before or on halloween
Huh but Halloween is over it was yesterday jks I've got a different time zone
sorry i should say in two days
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
big smile
Just read it all and i gotta admit it was brilliant. Do post soon
okay im almost finished rewriting the next chapter
Okay
over a year ago dezzypoo said…
surprise
(speechless)..............................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­!!!
i must leave the next chapter should be posted by tommorow the only way it wont is if i cant get online goodsbye
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
Please post soon
k from now on unless i feel like posting a extra there will be 1 chapter a week starting monday here's a small piece of cwhat i'm posting next week

Chapter Four
Annabeth

“Romans” Reyna growled over Percy
“I'm Gwen daughter of Apollo former centurion of the fifth cohort” said a girl with an kind but authoritative voice
“ I” continued a guy about twenty in a obviously superior tone “ am Octavian decendent of Apollo , Augury of Rome , centurion of the first cohort” Annabeth didn't think she was going to like this guy he was so full of himself.
“Augury” Piper questioned , Octavian looked insulted at her sincere confusion
“He cuts open teddy bears and uses the guts to tell the future” Percy informed her
“You do not have an Argury”? Reyna asked
“Nope” Percy replied “We have an Oracle”
“Oracles are extinct” Octavian scoffed
“I'm sure Rachel will be pleased to be informed that she's dead” Percy commented
“I'm Bobby” interrupted a guy and she was confused for a second she had nearly forgotten they were ding interductions , “son of trivia centurion of the third cohort”
big smile
hehe, great chapter(well bit of chapter)
Anywho.................
Post soon
Great part chapter but why don't you use full stops.
big smile
IM POSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here it is (finaly) , its my longest chapter yet so enjoy it and id apreciate some constuctive chritisism .... or unconstructive , i really don't care at this point

oh and i have what i posted last time on here to cause its still part of the same chapter

Chapter Four
Annabeth,

“Romans” Reyna growled over Percy
“I'm Gwen daughter of Apollo former centurion of the fifth cohort” said a girl with an kind but authoritative voice
“ I” continued a guy about twenty in a obviously superior tone “ am Octavian decendent of Apollo , Augury of Rome , centurion of the first cohort” Annabeth didn't think she was going to like this guy he was so full of himself.
“Augury” Piper questioned , Octavian looked insulted at her sincere confusion
“He cuts open teddy bears and uses the guts to tell the future” Percy informed her
“You do not have an Argury”? Reyna asked
“Nope” Percy replied “We have an Oracle”
“Oracles are extinct” Octavian scoffed
“I'm sure Rachel will be pleased to be informed that she's dead” Percy commented
“I'm Bobby” interrupted a guy and she was confused for a second she had nearly forgotten they were ding interductions , “son of trivia centurion of the third cohort”
“Now” said Reyna immediately “that we all know each others names the matter of what to do with the Greeks is to be resolved” Annabeth didn't like the sound of that, “I and Praetor Percy have discussed and decided we should undertake the quests first to Rome then Greece and recognize that some of the seven are Greek if they shall be welcome to stay for anything other then being on a quest with four of our solders”-
“Four” Leo interupted
“Yes four Jason , Hazel, Frank, and Percy” Reyna replied through gritted teeth
“but Percy's a Greek camper” Leo said obviously confused
“Leo”, Piper reasoned “Percy's both a Greek and roman camper, like Jason”
“ Is still to be discussed” Reyna continued “I've selected a few of the more trusted solders to decide, Gwen” She questioned “What do you think”
“ I think we should welcome the Greeks after all Percy grew up with them and he's not to horrible”
“Bobby”?
“I agree with Gwen” was all he said
“Octavian” Reyna sighed
“ Well Greeks are week and probably won't be much help if we're attacked, but Perseus has proved himself trustworthy ,and they brought Jason back even after they knew he was Roman. So I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt as with all those extra powers these ones seem to have they would be more valuable as allies then as enemies” Octavian contemplated .
“so we shall let the Greeks stay” announced Percy sounding relieved but confused, She was confused too she hadn't thought that the Augury would have voted that they stay.
“If the Greeks stay then they must have temporary cohorts” Reyna said authoritatively, “We shall see if anyone will vouch for them”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­~~

Outside Reyna called the camper together and asked if anyone would vouch for them , calling their names and their parents Roman counterpart one at a time “ Leo Valdez, Vulcan” she called first and motioned for Leo to step forward
“I will” called out a guy wearing a belt of koolaid
“ Leo Valdez, Fifth Cohort” Reyna then called out , then “Piper McLean, Venus” , most the kids started snickering and one yelled “McLean , like Tristan McLean”
“Yes'' Piper groaned
“ I vouch for her” the girl next to the one who'd yelled called out , Annabeth had a feeling that Piper had already found some of her siblings “Piper McLean, Cohort Four”Reyna announced now all that was left was Annabeth “ Annabeth Chase , Minerva”
“We'll take her” came from a group of kids immediately
“Annabeth Chase, First Cohort” great I'm stuck under command of Octavian was her first thought “Greeks” Reyna continued “if you would like to be shown around ask those who vouched for you” then stalked off thankfully Percy didn't follow instead he was pulling off the purple robe to revael a purple t-shirt under armor and a pair of jeans.
“ Hey Seaweed Brain” she said looking up at him
“ Hey Annabeth” he said smiling softly
“So are you gonna give me a tour” sh asked “ or do I have to track down the kids from the first cohort”

over a year ago magic-cow said…
Great
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
awesome luv the part where percy said "im sure rachel will be glad to hear that shes dead"
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
oMg! i love your story! please post soon!
thank you i gonna post on wendsday from now on maybe this wendsday if i can finish The next chapter by then
big smile
awesome chapter !!! :DDD really good .loved the qoute "im sure rachel will be glad to hear that shes dead" too:D cant wait till you post again!
over a year ago Kaity_daAwesome said…
ITS WENDSDAY! Please post soon!
okay i had to put in a percebeth chapter so here it is but its short cuase im not good at sappy stuff any way you get this cuase im sick and didn't have any thing better to do remember to criticize me

Chapter Five
Percy

Annabeth's question hung in the air , by way of answer he grabbed her hand and said "come on". He pulled her down the streets of the city and didn't stop until he was at the farthest part of the Little Tiber from camp, he sat down on a large rock and Annabeth sat down next to him and nestled into his side he leaned down and kissed her forehead "God's I've missed you so much Annabeth" he whispered
"I was worried" she admitted softly
"Why is that" he asked curiously "I always come out alive"
" I know" she sighed " I was scared you wouldn't remember me or you had a new girlfriend or"-he laughed lightly and sighed
" Annabeth" in mock resignation " its not possible to forget you" " I remembered you the whole time" he whispered in her ear. She turned her head to look at him " I love you Wisegirl" he murmured , and kissed her.
over a year ago Safree said…
wink
yay go PERCABETH and don't worry there are a lot of people who cannot write sappy things. please post soon
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
big smile
GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOO PERCABETH!!!
smile
Great Percabeth moment.It must be hard to do Percabeth.
over a year ago chocolate10 said…
smile
Great job! Go percabeth!
sorry i missed my wendsday deadline butt it's gonna be like 3 times longer then normal
okay, I suck at deadlines i'm 'onna post whenever
blush
Here It Is (finaly) I'm sorry it took so long but i've had practice three times a week and we're doing this huge social studies project so I'v been busy speicialy since I had to work on the story I write at the 39 clues website (sorry for the excuses, I know i'm really rude and I've missed like three weeks, but I really am sorry to those who actulluly like this) . Remember too criticize me!

Chapter Six
Jason

That evening they held a special war game's in honer of their guests where everyone , even the priotors would play. Percy Jackson was playing with cohort five , which Jason had already figured would happen. The romans weren't particularly fond of Neptune or his children, so of course Percy would be in the fifth ,they took the one's no one wanted . The fifth was involved with the planning this time, which was new. Normally all they did was try to weaken the defenses. But here they where. Him ,Percy, the baby face boy ,and Dakota talking with the third and forth centurions
“What are they using for defenses?” that was the baby faced boy
“Well I highly doubt they'll use the water cannons again Frank” was Bobby's reply
“Not with Percy playing” Frank agreed
“Well there's still the Little Tiber” said Percy with a grin. Jason remembered that Percy was a son of Poseidon, the sea god , and decided not to ask what happened last time.
“How 'bout we have Hazel lead a group through the tunnels under the defenses and Frank can carry a few soldiers through the air which should be safe enough to fly through since we know they won't be using the water cannons, and even if they do I've got them covered . We send Hannibal at the wall with the rest of the solders. Let the first and second think we're doing the same as normal, and umm,” he looked at Jason “do those other two Piper and Leo have any abilities?” he asked
“Leo can summon fire, and Piper can charm speak” Jason supplied
“Alright. Piper can lead a group down the main defense line and tell them to fight each other, and Leo can go to the wall try to burn it down”
He noticed that when he said that Leo can summon fire, Frank got a startled look on his face. He and Percy shared a glance as if the newest centurion was telling Percy something, but whatever it was, it couldn't be that important if they didn't say anything. They went with Percy's strategy and told twelve people to follow Hazel and they all dissapeared into the earth. Twelve more got on a griffin (Jason nearly peed himself when Frank transformed), Piper got another twelve that after a few protests of following a Greek (though no one seemed to have an issue with following Percy's orders) were sent down the center weakening the defenses, while Piper turned them against each other the rest himself and Percy excluded went for the normal route. Jason was going to carry Percy over and drop him on the roof of the fort from which Percy would control the Tiber and and throw it with as much force as possible at the back of the fort. Hopefully, that would collapse it before the other team knew what was going on, after ten minuets the fort fell from the back and he and Percy haded in again coming from the side no one expected and Jason leaned why Percy was the sword fighting instructor, the guy fought like a tornado taking down three or four opponents at a time , no one seemed to know what hit them until suddenly there was a knife at Percy throat , a floating knife he realized who it was seconds before she took of her hat . Annabeth. She leaned her head over Percy's shoulder as if to let him see who it was.
“Got you seaweed brain” she laughed. Jason watched as Percy gave her an overly exaggerated scowl
“Come on, let me go” he said in a whiny voice
“Not likely” she answered smirking
“Then I'll have to let myself go ” Percy twisted easily out of her grasp, kissing her cheek as he knocked her to the ground. They pushed on clearing a path for the cohorts that saged in and took the banner
“Game has been won'” screamed the voice of a liar who was judging “Centurions who was the first to to retrieve the banners” it asked.The centurions consulted and announced:
“The group lead by Piper McLean of the forth cohort was the first to succeed”
“Will these solders step forward” came Reyna's authority filled voice
“The Medal of Valor is presented to Piper McLean, Bobby Frock, Alinda Jones, Carroll Rich, Mariha Hart, Taylor Lee,” etc. etc. He stopped listening after five names though four of those five people were children of Venus (or in Piper's case Aphrodite) which surprised him. All thirteen in the troop were given the medal and not a soul protested as Percy pinned the Medal Of Valor on Piper's armor. Jason allowed himself to think that maybe just maybe the family that he was raised in was beginning to accept those who took him in.
I'm going to post more often starting by some time this week
angry
errrrrg I'm mad my files are on my computer but we lost the chip to get online so I can only post with my tablit it makes me angry
does no one read this any more?cuase if someone does can check.out my other story its called spelt this way Elva (I couldnt think of a titel
cake
yesterday was my birthday!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
awesome! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! KEEP POSTING
I am posting this is dedicated to my only comentor in. two months Oceanlover123

Annabeth
The war games were actuly like capture the flag, if only one team had the flag. Her cohort leader Octavian refused to listen to anything she said about Leo's fire power or Pipers Charm Speak, or Percy's water power and his hurricanes. He said that no way would a filthy gracuase be that powerful, much less a trivel daughter of Venus. So she shut up. Let them loose see if she cared. Percy recked havoc in the battle field. he acutely made the war fort collapse , but Piper was the first person in, leading a group of demigods and just walking past saying 'let us through ' to every one that go within a yard of her and the offender would walk away . For awhile she watched Percy who was knocking people out right and left.

sorry I'll post more later
over a year ago guardgirl21 said…
smile
Cant wait til you post more:)
mischievous

continuation of chapter seven
Annabeth
After a bit though she put on her Yankees cap and snuck behind him and pressed the flat of her blade against his through with one hand she pulled her hat off and leaned over his shoulder.
"Got you seaweed brain"she laughed
"comon let me go" he whined
"Not likely" she said grinning widely
"than I'll have to let myself go " for a second she was confused then right before he took action she relized his plan, Percy easily wiggeled out of her grasp and kissed her cheek as he pushed her to the ground as gently as possible whispering in her ear,
"try to keep out of the way, so I don't have to kill whoever hurts you" he grinned at her and walked away but as he was leaving a lare screamed
"the games have been won"she turned and saw The demigods Piper had been leading, and Piper her self holding the flags. Percy called out something about Pipers group of the fourth being the first successful group.Then Reyna asked them to come forward, and Percy went on to give each soldier a medel but she was to lost in his sea green eyes to listen to what the priortors were saying.

all done.
big smile
awesome!
please post!