The Heroes of Olympus Mark of Athena <3 (NeBuLaE style!!)

NeBuLaE_LoVe posted on Oct 27, 2011 at 11:41AM
Welcome to my Mark Of Athena Fanfic!!!! Hehe... ;) First, I just wanted to put this out here, this fanfic might not be the best ever. This is like my second or third fanfic. I like to kinda exaggerate things and have weird love triangles (Don't ask why. I just do.) Sooo... If you don't like love at all, you might not like this (but still read it!!). But if you are like me and always looking for awesome love things... You might like it :). By the way, I will try to do the best I can on action parts!! Second of all, I just wanted to know if I'm the only one mad about the huge cliffhanger at the end of Son Of Neptune!!! I mean I loved the book so much, but I hated the fact that it was a cliffhanger!! I was so mad I slammed my book against my desk (my teacher kinda got mad at me for doing that.) but yeahhh... Tell me what you think of the cliffhanger! Last but not least, I will probably post the first chapter by the end of November. It would be sooner but I got grounded so I don't get to write on my iPod... But I'm pretty positive that I will post by the end of november. Probably sooner... Soo yeahhh... I hope you will enjoy this fanfic!!  

Disclaimer: I don't own and of the characters from the Lost Hero or Son of Neptune or the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series.

P.S. Noooo Spaming, please!!!! ;) THANKYOU!!

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NeBuLaE_LoVe said…
smile
Well you know how I said I will post by November... Well scratch that I'm posting now!!

Chapter 1
Annabeth

I sat there in my room, brushing my hair in front of the mirror. I couldn't stop thinking about Percy. In less than thirty minutes, I would see him. I swear, if seaweed brain got another girlfriend I am going to kick his butt. Hopefully he will remember me. I don't know what I'd do if he didn't. It would kinda be a little awkward.

That's one reason I didn't want to just run into his arms. Cause if he didn't remember me it would just be weird and embarrassing. Another reason I didn't want to just run in his arms was because I didn't want the Romans to think I was some weak, hopelessly in love girl. But I don't know if I can contain myself when I see him.

All the sudden Piper ran through the door, me and her shared a room, and said "We have spotted the roman camp. We will land in at least five minutes."

All then sudden I got all nervous. I wonder if he looks the same. Did he have really long hair, a buzz cut, or just normal. Who cares, I thought to myself. As long as I get to see my seaweed brain.

Me and piper ran up the steps and on the main deck. The whole camp came with us. But only seven of us will go to rome. 

The camp was crowded with people armed ready. I didn't blame them. I know if a big flying ship was coming towards camp half blood I would have done the same thing.

We landed in a big field. The camp half blood campers started to crowd the main deck. We have about two-hundred and fifty campers now. The only people we left behind was Chiron (He promised he would meet up with us later. He told us he had places to go.) and Dino {GOD OF WINE}.

I searched the crowd for Percy. Then I saw him. He sea green eyes were looking right at me. He had a white toga on, that looked like a bed sheet, and a purple cape. He jet black hair was long. He was standing beside a boy and a girl. 

All the sudden mostly everybody lowered there weapons. I turned around to see Jason. Of course this was how they would act when the see there leader of there camp, who was been gone eights months, for the first time. Then Jason said, pretty much screamed, "Hello, Camp Jupiter. Yes it is me Jason. The past eight months I have been at the Greek camp, Camp Half-Blood. They have treated me with kindness. Now I expect every roman camper to treat the Greek campers with only kindness."

The crowd started to mumble things like "Jason's back!!", "We have to be nice to the Greeks?", and "This is crazy.".

A girl that had a purple cape on to said "Campers, I believe we must forget our hatred for the Greeks and try to get along." 

That's when Percy says "I agree with Reyna."

Percy didn't take his eyes off of me. It was torture sitting there waiting for people to get off the boat. I wanted to push them out of the way. But I couldn't. Finally my feet touch the ground, and  I take off towards Percy.

Comment please!!
over a year ago crazyperson22 said…
I like it. Just do me a favour an don't do running into arms. i can't stand it.(don't get me wrong i love a good love story but with 2 who camps staring at it.it'l make the romans think the greeks are weak.
Anyway.
Keep on posting
over a year ago NeBuLaE_LoVe said…
smile
I will post tommorrow...
@crazyperson thanks!!!
over a year ago Safree said…
big smile
haha *snicker*annabeth IS hopelessly in love with percy. can't wait for your postn though
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
have huge make out scene, and then one of gaia's minions comes and kiddnappes annabeth and percy has a meltdown!
over a year ago maddiR said…
PPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTT
over a year ago darange said…
crying
post more PLEASE??!! this is relley good POST SOON or i will CRY!!