The Heroes of Olympus Heroes Of Olympus- The Mark Of Athena (Gumbee's)

gumbee posted on Nov 21, 2011 at 11:23AM
Title: Heroes Of Olympus- The Mark Of Athena (Gumbee's)
Rating: idk lol
Main Characters: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Leo, Piper, Frank, Hazel
Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
PLEASE COMMENT Chapter 1 As the Argo II descended, the Romans surrounded the Greek warship. A moment later, a flight of steps descended. A kid in Greek armor stepped out, he had curly black hair and wild eyes. Percy recognized him as Leo Valdez . Then, a girl with chocolate brown hair which was choppy and uneven walked down, followed by a guy. Percy heard a collective gasp and assumed that he was Jason Grace. Then finally, the person whom he missed the most, his girlfriend whom he had thought was lost from him for good appeared-Annabeth Chase. Her blond hair was let down and her grey eyes were as startling as always......( 2 COMMENTS + 1 PROP= 1 chapter but I may still post without em depends :D)long ago) Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.To storm or fire the world must fall.An oath to keep with the final breath, and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death-credits to Rick RiordanNote: I might forsake this forum

Seven half bloods shall answer the call.To storm or fire the world must fall.An oath to keep with the final breath, and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death. The horse shall face the final test and with an uproar be laid to rest. Tartarus shall fall and be no more.For the armies shall march furthermore.The son of Neptune shall unleash his call. By wisdom and love he shall survive or be no more."
last edited on Nov 27, 2011 at 01:17AM

The Heroes of Olympus 158 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 158

over a year ago gumbee said…
chapter 2 Percy POV. I was about to step forward when I Reyna did so earlier than myself."Jason, your back." I was surprised at the mixed emotions he displayed.It was a mixture of longing, anxiety as well as jealousy? Then I looked and realize that Jason was holding hands with another girl whom I assumed was Piper.When he caught sight of Reyna, he stopped abruptly and let go of Piper's hand. I pushed down my laughter."SEAWEED BRAIN!"I turned my head and saw Annabeth running towards me.Gods was she hot. I opened both arms and very soon we were locked in a tight embrace and before I knew it, I had landed a kiss on her lips. The whole roman-Greek campers fell silent and some snickered but I couldn't care less. It was pretty much the best kiss on land ever. After a whole 5 minutes(which was long even for a demigod), we broke apart much to the disappointment of some snickering campers. " Uh Umm ... Now that the Greek campers are here, Romans show them around the camp." Reyna said.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
big smile
Awe Percabeth!! so cute an d awesome !! keep posting !!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
big smile
post more its really good so far :)
Just woke up :D maybe in an hour or two
Percy pov Chapter 3 As I held Annabeth's hand, I caught sight of the Greek campers mingling with the Romans and couldn't help smiling. "Looks like things are going well so far huh?"Annabeth looked at me an asked. I nodded and coulnt resist leaning down and giving her a brief kiss on the lips. She blushed, but before anything else could be done, Reyna decided to call a meeting with the six and Annabeth. I watched as more Greeks came down from the warship and hoped that things would be alright. When we went into the senator's room, I suddenly felt a strong presence.I looked at the others who seemed to feel the same. Suddenly, a woman appeared across the room. Her eyes were stormy grey and for a moment I thought that it was Annabeth-but I knew better."Athena" I said, it came out louder than I meant for it to. The Goddess of Wisdom looked at me in acknowledgement. Then, she raised a finger and pointed it at Annabeth."The seventh is here the burning of the Mark is about to begin." Suddenly, Annabeth screamed and fell to the ground. I rushed forward to grab hold of her."SOMEONE GET A HEALER!" I screamed. Suddenly, I felt myself falling too. The last I saw was Frank and Hazel rushing towards the both of us.....THIS IS A PREVIEW I'LL POST THE REST LATER
over a year ago swiftwater said…
good preview
Percy pov Chapter 3 As I held Annabeth's hand, I caught sight of the Greek campers mingling with the Romans and couldn't help smiling. "Looks like things are going well so far huh?"Annabeth looked at me an asked. I nodded and coulnt resist leaning down and giving her a brief kiss on the lips. She blushed, but before anything else could be done, Reyna decided to call a meeting with the six and Annabeth. I watched as more Greeks came down from the warship and hoped that things would be alright. When we went into the senator's room, I suddenly felt a strong presence.I looked at the others who seemed to feel the same. Suddenly, a woman appeared across the room. Her eyes were stormy grey and for a moment I thought that it was Annabeth-but I knew better."Athena" I said, it came out louder than I meant for it to. The Goddess of Wisdom looked at me in acknowledgement. Then, she raised a finger and pointed it at Annabeth."The seventh is here the burning of the Mark is about to begin." Suddenly, Annabeth screamed and fell to the ground. I rushed forward to grab hold of her."SOMEONE GET A HEALER!" I screamed. Suddenly, I felt myself falling too. The last I saw was Frank and Hazel rushing towards the both of us.I dreamt that I was standing in mid-air above Rome. I look beside me and was stupefied to see Annabeth standing beside me.Then without warning, the whole of Rome seemed to be ungulfed in a huge shadow. I looked up but the object was too big. The last I saw was a bird's beak. Then my eyes opened and I saw Hazel, Frank and Reyna leaning over me."Percy your awake!"Hazel heaved a sigh of relief. "Where's Annabeth?" I managed to ask before I sat up. Frank pointed a finger to my right.I turned and saw that he too had just awoken and was looking at me her startling eyes wide with horror. I gasped at the realization that the dream we shared was real.The mark had seared through Rome.I now knew who was the seventh. I knew where our search would start. And most important of all, I looked at Annabeth and realized that we had come to the same conclusion-we had figured out what The Mark Of Athena truly was..
over a year ago darkrai6543 said…
big smile
awesome!
laugh
no not "awesome!" it was.....

OMG IT BLEW MY MIND-AWESOME!!!!
it more than awesome. theres a difference u know. lol XD
Chapter 4 Reyna pov. As soon as the duo woke up I knew that something had happened. In a matter of seconds, Percy had called the six and Annabeth for a meeting.As praetor, I was automatically included.He told us what he had figured out-that Annabeth was the seven, that the quest would have to start of in Rome.But he was holding something back. I could sense it from the way he looked at Annaneth and from his uncomfortable posture.Then suddenly, the Greek Oracle a mortal named Rachel Elizabeth Dare came in. Green Mist surrounded her."Wisdom's daughter walks alone, The Mark Of Athena burns through Rome.Seven together shall stop the flame, Wisdom's daughter to forgive or blame."
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
that was AMAZING MORE THAN WORDS CAN DESCRIBE EVEN THOUGH I'M ATTEMPTING TO MYSELF AWESOME! post soon!!!!
Chapter 5 Reyna pov. "Okay. So now we've got a quest.But who's going to lead it?"As soon as I asked the question I knew that trouble would bloom."I'll lead!"Both Percy and Jason volunteered at the same time.I bit my lips."Jason had been my praetor in arm whom I've shared more than power with.Percy had earne my respect as a leader and warrior. I even liked him.Not going to happen. He has Annabeth I thought. I looked at the remaining five who looked as if they too were troubled. Then,Annabeth spoke up. The way she looked at Percy told me that they had come to these discussion before. Her stormy grey eyes seemed troubled as she spoke up."A match.Between Percy's and Jason's team could be held." Her stormy eyes looked at Annabeth as though looking for something. Percy turned and nodded. I saw Annabeth heave a sigh an knew that she had been looking for acknowledgement from her partner. Very soon, the match was fixed at tomorrow midday....PREVIEW
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
wink
Awesome !!! post soon !!
sad
Posting TMR :(
Chapter 5 Reyna pov. "Okay. So now we've got a quest.But who's going to lead it?"As soon as I asked the question I knew that trouble would bloom."I'll lead!"Both Percy and Jason volunteered at the same time.I bit my lips."Jason had been my praetor in arm whom I've shared more than power with.Percy had earne my respect as a leader and warrior. I even liked him.Not going to happen. He has Annabeth I thought. I looked at the remaining five who looked as if they too were troubled. Then,Annabeth spoke up. The way she looked at Percy told me that they had come to these discussion before. Her stormy grey eyes seemed troubled as she spoke up."A match.Between Percy's and Jason's team could be held." Her stormy eyes looked at Annabeth as though looking for something. Percy turned and nodded. I saw Annabeth heave a sigh an knew that she had been looking for acknowledgement from her partner. Very soon, the match was fixed at tomorrow midday.I headed towards Jason as the meeting ended but caught sight of him with the girl called Piper. Jealousy coursed through me but I subdued it at decided to get some rest.Percy's povI led my old Greek friend's who had arrived into my room.It wasn't very big but if all of us placed our sleeping bags on the floor orderly, the space should be sufficient. As I lay mine on the floor, Annabeth came over and lay hers beside mine."Hey," was all she could say before I gave her a gentle kiss on the cheek. She blushed and lay down.I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her against me.I kissed her forehead, whispered good night before closing my eyes. I felt her snuggle in to me and heard a contented sigh before i fell asleep.I woke up the next morning and felt something on my chest.I looked down and saw Annabeth's head resting on it as both her hands supported her head. I smiled an could have stayed like that forever when I remembered that I had to get ready for the match. With great difficulty, I tried to break Annabeth's grip as she slowly drew me in a tight embrace.I got up but woke Annabeth in the process. I met her eyes and we shared a brief kiss before I got ready for that day's event...
sad
Oo no comments :(
Chapter 6 PERCY'S POV. I took out riptide and went totrain it on some dummies in the arena.Before I had even warmed out however, an alarm was called."Damn!"I cursed. I watched as people started filling in and then I saw Annabeth who was beaming at me.I smiled back. Jason stepped in front of me an we shook hands."Warriors to your sides!"I heard Reyna command. I walked towards the right where Hazel and Frank were and Jason walked towards Piper and Leo. The rules were simple. The team with the last one standing wins.The match started. I watched as Hazel took on Piper and Frank took on Leo. I headed for the son of Jupiter.Our swords matched in mid-air. We mirrored each other's moves as we began, testing each other out. We seemed to think the same thing- to start only after there were only two of us on the arena. I watched as Hazel slowly downed Piper and Leo downed Frank-a draw. I smiled at that lovely outcome-the real
Match was about to begin.Jason flipped his sword. It turned into a coin in mid- air and then a spear as it landed in his hands- a long ranged attack was coming.I swung riptide and charged."Get in close, when you have a shorter weapon, get in close."I heard a voice in my head state. He jabbed. I sidestepped.and gave him a cut on his wrist. The crowd gasped mostly from the Romans. I guess they had never managed to touch Jason in battle before.Then, he suddenly swung his spear towards me.I dodged but had a cut on the cheek.This time, it was mainly the Greek's who gasped. I smirked, this guy was going to be a worthy opponent. Then, I shocked him as I turned my fingers to water and touched my cheek. The cut healed. I saw astonishment in many faces . I swung riptide to gain momentum and whales the ground. An Earthquake occurred in the arena. Jason stumbled but he summoned winds and very soon it was an ariel versus land battle. Then I saw sparks of electricity heading towards me. I created some water inthe shape of a shield and absorbed the electricity . I surrounded myself with the electrified water and raised myself using a tide. I grabbed hold of his spear and he got hit by electricity plus some water. For the first time, I was invulnerable without the curse of Acilles. He couldn't bypass my shield of water and even if he did I would be healed by the water and he would be shocked. I swung my sword and headed towards him and hit him on the helm.The crowd stood up. Water pured from riptide towards him. I froze them and in a matter of seconds, there was a frozen Jason on the arena. I had won.
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
Hey... great chapter! Umm.. could you change your forum title a bit? It's kinda hard for me to diffrentiate your forum and mine... thanks!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
Omg that was SOOOO GOOOD!!!!! POST SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!
over a year ago fusshi123 said…
big smile
oh you changed your title! Thanks! :D
Np:D
Chapter 7 Percy's pov. I lowered riptide and willed the ice to melt. Jason stood up, shivering. He looked up at me and for an instance, I thought I had caught a hint of respect in those blue eyes. We packed what little stuff we had for the trip, said our farewells and sailed the Argo II towards our first destination-Rome.The sky darkened and very soon we met our first monsters for the trip- storm ventis.I willed the waters to rise and suck the vent in while Jason surround us in a wall of wind as protection.All of the venti soon dissipated as Leo fired the warship's cannons.Then suddenly, the water in front of us rose. The others looked at me but I shook my head- it wasn't my doing. I watched as a 50 feet tall wave threatened to crash upon us.I............THIS IS A PREVIEW
Chapter 7 cont.percy's pov.
Then suddenly, the water in front of us rose. The others looked at me but I shook my head- it wasn't my doing. I watched as a 50 feet tall wave threatened to crash upon us.I concentrated hard and froze the whole wave.We were about to heave a sigh of relief when suddenly,the ice broke as the heads of a hydra staring right at our ship.

"Not good...NOT GOOD!" Leo steered the ship to a side while Jason helped by summoning some winds to push the Argo II.I sent the broken ice straight back at the hydra hoping to distract.It roared as one of the icicles hit it's eye.But the thing was too big.In a matter of seconds it had shaken of the pain and was heading towards us at full speed."I did the only thing I thought of."I went up the Argo II and jumped straight towards the oversized creature as I heard the others yell"PERCY NO!"

I know it was reckless but I was'nt really thinking at that time. I stabbed the hydra while riding on the waves.A little more and the Argo II would be save. Then i got hit.I fell into the water as the hydra bypassed me, heading for the warship.

That made me mad. Firstly, it was totally ignoring ME and secondly, it was probably about to kill my friends.With a yell I created this 10 metre wave and threw it at the hydra and froze it.A yell which could have shattered my eardrums had I not fallen into the ocean erupted as the thing turned to ice. With my remaining energy, I made it back to the Argo II.
So like it?hate it? Me wanna feedback :D
laugh
its good.... though since when did percy have the power to freeze water? thats the goddes khione of snow or hyperbion giants.
XD keeep riting! XD
He is sortof able to control the states of water I dunnoe if I did an intro infront :O but nvm :P
Chapter 7 cont.percy's pov.
Then suddenly, the water in front of us rose. The others looked at me but I shook my head- it wasn't my doing. I watched as a 50 feet tall wave threatened to crash upon us.I concentrated hard and froze the whole wave.We were about to heave a sigh of relief when suddenly,the ice broke as the heads of a hydra staring right at our ship.

"Not good...NOT GOOD!" Leo steered the ship to a side while Jason helped by summoning some winds to push the Argo II.I sent the broken ice straight back at the hydra hoping to distract.It roared as one of the icicles hit it's eye.But the thing was too big.In a matter of seconds it had shaken of the pain and was heading towards us at full speed."I did the only thing I thought of."I went up the Argo II and jumped straight towards the oversized creature as I heard the others yell"PERCY NO!"

I know it was reckless but I was'nt really thinking at that time. I stabbed the hydra while riding on the waves.A little more and the Argo II would be save. Then i got hit.I fell into the water as the hydra bypassed me, heading for the warship.

That made me mad. Firstly, it was totally ignoring ME and secondly, it was probably about to kill my friends.With a yell I created this 10 metre wave and threw it at the hydra and froze it.A yell which could have shattered my eardrums had I not fallen into the ocean erupted as the thing turned to ice. With my remaining energy, I made it back to the Argo II.
Percy's pov.                     "Percy!" I looked up and saw Annabeth rushing towards me as I climb up the Argo II.Her hair was swinging from side to side as she ran over to give me a hug."That was-" she said but was cut off by Leo who  said"Cool"."Dangerous!!&q­uot­;An­nab­eth finished."Don't you EVER do that again."After a lot of reassuring, she was finally convinced and walked in to the control room with me after letting out a humphh. After a few pats on the bag by the others, we settled down.

Annabeth's pov.                                 Night soon fell. I watched as the others lay down their sleeping bags while the Argo II flew on auto-pilot towards Rome. I picked mine and lay it next to Percy, who smiled. As I lay down,I felt Percy wrap his arms around me and pull me against him. He kissed my forehead and whispered good night before he closed his eyes. I snuggled closer to him and closed my eyes,breathing in the lovely sea breeze smell he always seemed to carry around. Before I knew it, my eyelids closed and drifted on to sleep.
big smile
kewl! post more!! XD
Percy's pov.                               I woke up and realized that something was moving on my chest. Looking down, I realized that it was just Annabeth shifting her position.The events of the recent night came rushing back to me. One of her hands lay on my chest while the other was wrapped around me in a hug. I could have stayed there forever but I had to use the bathroom. Trying to make minimal noise and disturbance, I tried to get up. But everytime I pulled Annabeth's hands away, they readjusted themselves into a tighter embrace. Finally, I untangled myself and rushed to the bathroom. I admired how the Argo II was designed like one of those flying hotels as I walked back.When I arrive back at the sleeping area, I saw that Annabeth was awake and had a pouting look. I smiled and she tried to keep the pouting look but just ended up smiling back."Where were you?"she mouthed."Bathroom..."She giggled and I lay back down, wanting to sleep awhile as the others weren't awake yet. I gave Annabeth a kiss as she lay down next to me. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I fell asleep, again." 

Annabeth's pov.                                 I watched as Percy lay asleep. I stroked my fingers in his hair as he shifted a bit. Then just then, I saw Leo waking up. He caught sight of me and smiled. Then, before i knew it, he announced through his "command system""Will all the sleepy heads please awake?!" I heard Jason and Piper groan as they were rudely awaken. Percy reluctantly got up with a grumpy look on his face. It soon transformed to a smile with a kiss. Two more days before the arrival to Rome. Two more peaceful days. I sighed, wondering what was about to happen today......
My previous post was still Chpt 7 btw
tongue
kewlio! post more! something really wierd should happen, like gaea kidnapps annabeth or something and then they have to side-track to find her.... there cant be seven missing one and having six! :P
smile
Chiron's pov.                             I looked out of my bunk at the remaining campers. Storm roared above.I pondered over what my father Kronos had said when I was a child."Be strong son for when the time comes, your help will be needed!"That was when he wasn't ambitious or perhaps he was just pretending.But the next thing he said couldn't have been a pretence- for it had been a prophecy of the last chapter- this chapter. I could still remember my fear as his body filled with white smoke-something older than the Oracle of Delphi.Seven half bloods shall answer the call.To storm or fire the world must fall.An oath to keep with the final breath, and foes bear arms to the Doors of Death. The horse shall face the final test and with an uproar be laid to rest. Tartarus shall fall and be no more.For the armies shall march furthermore.The son of Neptune shall unleash his call. By wisdom and love he shall survive or be no more."
Update :D
Chapter 8. Percy's pov.                                 I watched as Leo slowly navigated the warship towards our destination. I was lost in thought.I shared a look with Annabeth and knew that she too had pondered over this question. For the Mark Of Athena would need a death to be made. A specific death cause by a specific person. I shuddered at the thought. Then suddenly, I caught sight of a bright flash and I was falling backwards, falling into a void as my friends called out for me.

The strange thing was, I continued falling until suddenly, I caught sight of an illuminating purple light.I looked up and saw Gaia."So you're here young hero."She smiled, like that of a creepy grandmother.I tried using my powers but found that my energy was sapping off. Soon, I was trapped in a jail.     Annabeth's pov.                                 I watched in horror as Percy sank through the floorboards of the ship, struggling.I shouted at the others who tried to grab him but missed. We landed. It was just then that we saw a torn fabric and some blood in the ocean  we were standing on.I gasped together with the others who seemed to come to the same conclusion."N-N-No it can't be."I chose not to believe it but looking at the amount of blood on the waters,it was hard not to believe. Piper and Hazel comforted me as we forced ourselves to continue on our journey.                                    Percy's pov.                               I woke up- yes I had fallen asleep on being kidnapped and realized that my stomach was bleeding,a lot. I was shocked to why I had not died when I saw some bandage around it-wow Gaia's keeping me alive. Then I heard my jail doors open and I saw Gaia mutter an incantation before I fell unconscious.The last thing I knew was that someone other than myself was operating my body. 

Annabeth's pov.                                The next two days seemed like an eternity without Percy as I wallowed in self-pity.When we arrived at Rome, however,I saw that a guy was waiting for us. There was no mistaking his jet black hair and sea-green eyes."Percy?"I asked."Hey wise girl"was his reply before I crushed him with a hug. But there was something about him or his eyes that isn't feel right.There was a tint of brown in them and they seemed to be warning me about something.He told us that he had been knocked out and somehow appeared here unconscious.The other 5 welcomed him with hugs and a few pats. However, I noticed something different about him, about his behavior.It was as if he were fighting with himself, occasionally, he would look stunned and try to say something but then, it would go away an he would continue about with a hearty smile.That night however I met alone outside the ship and when he spoke, the voice had suddenly changed. It was a voice of someone I knew. It was the voice that I heard heard only in the Giant's war.It was the voice of Gaia.
Annabeth's pov

I saw as Percy, who was possessed by Gaia turned towards me."Now you shall die and the prophecy shall be unfulfilled." With riptide in her hands, Gaia swiped out, but i dodged in time.I drew out my knife and slashed.I made the mistake of looking at the face-Percy's face.He had been possessed. But Gaia had no such qualms.She slashed with riptide and caused the Earth to surroud me.Just as she was about to deal the finishing blow,however, a flash of light appeared and in front of me stood my mother-Athena.We slashed and hacked untill finally, with a blast of her fist,Gaia was shot backwards."You are lucky my powers aren't heightened yet child!" she said to the both of us before her essence left Percy.

I rushed forward and grasped Percy.But suddenly, his whole being turned to water and seeped into the ocean."He's not dead child"Athena said."Then where is he?""I'm not sure myself"was the reply before she vanished.I wanted to cry my heart out but just then,a shadow seemed to fill the whole off Rome.A bright flash illuminated the entire place as I got into the Argo II.Leo had already started the warship as the first rays of sunlight appeared.As we lifted onto the air, we could see the murderers brand which had once been on daedulus's neck on Rome itself.I understood now.For the prophecy to be fulfilled, a hero had to be sacrificed by his nearest friend and Mother Earth herself.The Mark of Athena had burned through Rome as I walked out of the Argo II alone.A sudden realisation dawned upon me.The mark needed a sacrificed and that meant....that meant that Percy Jackson was dead.
Updated :)
Update
Annabeth's pov. I heard the others gasp. I turned around and thought that the reason was the Mark. But no for behind us was my mother. I watched in horror as she told them about what I had dome. This was is I thought.Wisdom's daughter to forgive or blame the prophecy said in my head. I closed my eyes and suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Hazel."It's alright Annabeth, I was the next best friend of Percy's after you and you did what ha to be done.We forgive you."She said.I watched as Athena slowly vanished and the others look at me, signalling that I had been forgiven. I lay my head on Hazel's shoulder as I cried, knowing that I had indirectly killed my own boyfriend...(This is stil Chpt 8 btw)
Percy's pov. Chapter 9. I had watched as Gaia made me attack Annabeth.I had watched as Athena joined in the fight.I had watch myself getting blasted back.(which was not nice to watch)And now I was falling. I thought that I was about to die but then I landed on water. With great difficulty, I heaved myself up.I scanned my surroundings. I could not believe it. I walked into a small hut and as expected I saw a girl-or teenage girl sitting on a sit.She wore a white dress and she was Hot."Hey Calyspso."She turned.For a moment, she was shocked, then she came over and surprisingly hugged me."ButH-How did you?"Just then, a bright flash of light and I saw Hermes up front. "Lord Hermes"Calypso bowed, I did the same."Rise the both of you. It has come to my attention that Percy has found the island of Oggygia twice.Zeus has sent me as he felt that both of you needed to know the reason.Well it seems that Oggygia has somehow formed a bond with Percy and with the right amount of concentration,he can bring himself or even others if he is strong enough here."I was stumped. Then, Hermes glowed in power. We averted our eyes an he was gone."Well that was nice." I watched and Calypso pulled me into the hut and asked about the outside world.I told her about Gaia rising and stuff."So you have to go..But rest you will need and hopefully after the war, you can bring your girlfriend ad some other fiends over for a stay."For a moment, there was a glint of hope in her eyes. I promise her. After a short rest, I sailed the boat outside like the previous time."Rome. Take me back to my friends."I muttered. I watched as Calypso raised her hand to say farewell and I did the same, till the island of Oggygia was no more.
No comments :(
I would really appreciate comments :/
so 3 forums now
Four lol :(
sad
No feedbacks:(
Chapter 10
Percy's pov
I watched as Oggygia slowly disappeared and I willed the waters to carry me to my destination faster.Well, I couldn't say that I was disappointed for when I arrived,I saw my friends burning a shroud-my shroud to be exact.It was spectucalar.It was a mixture of sea green and blue and had images of trident and a sword which I realised was riptide on it.

When I was about to step forward, however, the Earth shook and a few Earthborns appeared.I counted twelve, meaning that excluding me, they outnumbered my friends two to one.Just as things seemed to be under control, I felt a tingle and saw an Earthborn creeping behind Piper.She was too engaged with a battle of one Earthborn to notice the coward.Just as the Earthborn raised a fist, I did the only thing I could.I shouted"Hey Ugly!"To my surprise, all of them, including my friends turned around which was very weird considering that they didn't match the word ugly at all.I saw Piper gasp at the Earthborn behind her and opened her mouth wider on noticing my standing near the sea.As expected, all the Earthborns charged towards me, and in a single file to.It was my lucky day.As the first one came, I tripped him and the rest behind him followed. As they fell head first into the waters, they dissasipated."Not so smart are they?"I said to my still gasping friends.

After that, things got better.I had three pats on the bag by Jason,Leo and Frank.Two sisterly kiss on the cheek by Piper and Hazel and lastly, five minutes of making out with Annabeth."Ermm if you guys are done,we gotta go now."Leo said, resisting a smirked.I smiled and once again, I boarded the Argo II.
laugh
aweshum!!! post soon!
ur story is very good.
i like how this is the second time they burn percy's shroud and he's not even dead.
he just wont die will he? i sont think Gaea is happy about that.
LOL he just wont die! :)
:D I'll try to post soon but I'm having tuition later so it may be a bit later
Chapter 11
Annabeth's pov
As I held onto Percy's hand and boarded the Argo II,I felt a sudden pain hit me in my head. I stumbled and heard a voice "Seven together shall stop the flame".I understood now what the prophecy meant for us to do.

"Guys comeon, we have to get rid of the mark.""What?! Its like freaking hot!"I heard Leo say. Time was running out. Even as I watched, the flames were spreading, the mark increasing in size. But we had to stop it, it was our only way to victory.

As I watched, Leo stood in the middle of the Mark. This was his job, only he could control the fire.Then, Percy covered the fire thrown by Leo in a shell of ice. Jason, Hazel and Frank got ready should anything go wrong. A lightning struck the ice and inside, the fire was taking shape, transforming into a figure."Please mother, let my plan worked" I prayed.

With all her power in the charmspeak, Piper commanded the thing in the ice--"Wake!".Then an explosion and as the mist cleared, there stood our long lost friend Daedulus, reborned from the fires of the murderer's brand given to him by Athena...
laugh
not very smart are they soooooooooooooo Percy and halariuos
big smile
:DD