Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 131

over a year ago StormOrFire43 said…
smile
I have muffin and hide it somewhere in the underworld
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
see muffin and hide it in ceberus' jaws. go to find StormOrFire43
over a year ago Percy99Jackson said…
i go to tartarus and steal kronos powers then find were gaea sleeps steals her powers. i go to the underworld find the muffin and freeze time while i hide it in another planet
Percy99Jackson lets make an allience

I see greekgirlA searching on Neptune(planet version, well at least i hope so)and trap her in a massive pie
last edited over a year ago
i eat my way out and shoot lasers at 43. (like laser tag)
mischievous
get hit by laser and go flying to pluto I then talk to him and he shadow travels you all the way back to the underworld in a cell
noone will find the muffin its in the mostly unlikly planets or is it on the moon you will never know
over a year ago parras2 said…
mischievous
steel your map find the planet take the muffin then I find Percy and Annabeth and have them hide and protect it
laugh
get Nico and Thaila to talk to Percy and Annabeth distracting them while I take Muffin and hide it in Zeus' favourite massive pie factory where it is guarded by me and my jar of dirt
i use back entrance to get in pie factory.then i hide it in the arch protected by the Chimera and hydra and nemian lion.

parras2 let's have an alliance
guys too bad the map was a fake you have the wrong muffin i hide it in a constellashin
I agree with your alliance greekgirlA and I thought u would say that Percy99 so I took the reel map and the fake one and switched the muffins so we have the reel one so HA!!
Hey I still have the muffin in my jar

I run to a hidden place (you have to guess correct to get there unless 5 guess' are made)
hmmm
your closet?
over a year ago venus143 said…
hmmmm olympus? greekgirlA let have an aliance?
over a year ago magic-cow said…
A pony farm
No but I run from my hiding place in the sea of monsters and travel to camp halfblood where they help me defend the jar
mischievous
tell chiron that u are evil and the only way to defeat u is to give me the muffin
venus143, agreed.

Chiron gives muffin to the Olympians and the hide it in an anonymous location.
(you have to guess it in how ever many posts before i get back on)
is it in hades place?
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
poseidon's palace
under his thrown or in the elivator
HaHa I left the Muffin in the Sea of monsters and I run with the Muffin to search for the Jar of Dirt. Talk to Hermes and he steals the Muffin for me as he knows and he is God of thieves. I then trap myself in the elevator.
mischievous
cut the cable to the elevator and watch as you free fall 600 floors
Zeus makes the elevator hover and keeps it in place at the 599th floor
laugh
smack Zeus makeing him loose consentration then run away like a little girl
The system that keeps the elevator from falling kicks in and I break into the elevator and steal the muffin I hide it in my special place
i run around setting up fox traps for everyone.(my allays know the locations so they don't break a leg)
dodge Zeus's master bolt so it hits magic-cow's special place
I run around in circles screaming because some one 'greekgirlA' broke my arm with a fox trap
i doge the rest of the fox traps wile magic cow is running and screaming i take the muffin away from her and leave towards a secret hiding place with greekgirl that is full of deadly traps and monsters.
laugh
One of the monsters accidently sets of a trap which sets they all off I follow the sound and charge in with Camp Half Blood to kill the monsters. In the fight I take muffin and run to Calypsos desterted island where I listen to the elevator music on my Ipod
bribe calypso with genetically mutated flowers so she gives me muffin.
i run to the roman camp and hide with a dog in some nondescript place.
Calypso doesnt live on the island any more and she cant come back as you can only visit it once. It was me dressed up as her I gave you a fake and you cant come back to the island

Muhaha!
cool
go to the island just to chill one day while eating breakfast see the muffin take a bite out of it then spit it out cuz it was stale replace it with a new one and as I am going to take a bite out of the new one ________ swoops down from a tree and takes it from me
*next person to post gets the muffin and gets to pic what flavor it is*
i swooped from the tree and took the chocalte muffin
over a year ago dancergirl78 said…
runs and takes the muffin and throws it into the ocean
I just so happen to be bothering dolphins and the muffin hits me on the head.
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
anyone need a team member??
i being the son of Poseidon controls the current to take it to me on the cyclops's in the sea of monsters
cyclops's island*
Cyclophosphamide
Ps can I be ur team member??
crying
*starts crying hysterically*NOOOOOOOOOOO!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY MUFFIN?!?
smirk
I Do super ninja assasin moves to take muffin from kjmjack87 and fly to antartica with Jason where i play poker with him and lose the muffin, win it, lose it, win it again and finaly finish with minus 2 million pounds but I still have the muffin and jar off dirt

parras2 lets work together
magic cow I'll take you up on that if you want....

i hire Hades to send hell creatures after the muffin and Poseidon to send earth quakes and hurricanes while Zeus sends lightning storms and an eagle to fetch the muffin. meanwhile i sit in a recliner watching the happenings on TV
i freeze time [i stole kronos powers ages back as well as gaeas] and take the muffin
mischievous
ok StormOrFire lets

percy99jackson walks in to me at a store so we have a short conversation and when he isn't paying attention I steal the muffin and walk away like nothing happened
laugh
greekgirl is looking around near the muffin so I trick her into traveling to Percy99Jackson and she tries to get it off him but all she finds is Circe's magic pigy dust turning her into a pig
ummmm i am watching tv......so......ya.that was a clone. i get up and lay traps in anomus places for people to get caught in.

and i say to myself, what a wonderful world...