The Heroes of Olympus A broken heart and what comes of it.

PersesJr posted on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:13PM
Cherio guys I know I have made some forums that I have stop writing.But I promise you that I will not stop writing this forum.Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it.

Ps:I don't own what ever RR created.
Cherio guys I know I have made some forums that I have stop writing.But I promise you that I will not
last edited on Nov 26, 2011 at 09:16PM

The Heroes of Olympus 139 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 139

over a year ago WolfieLovesHim said…
tongue
Hey(:link
over a year ago WolfieLovesHim said…
blush
xD Im new to this whole "fanpop" stuff(:
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
uh, what this forum about?
over a year ago PersesJr said…
big smile
Its about how Annabeth cheats on percy and something unexpected happen to percy and a certain female goddess.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
ohhh post soon :)
over a year ago pugluv98 said…
what female goddess?
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Please post soon
big smile
Chapter 1

Percy

I couldn't wait to see Annabeth again.I missed her so much.And I hope she misses me too because am really crazy about her.So after the last day of school parked my car right in front my Apartment and called for Blackjack.A minute later he was right next to me.

"Hello boss",he said.
"Hello Blackjack",I replied.
"So where to boss", he asked.
"Take me to camp Blackjack",I said while getting on Blackjack.
The ride to CHB took only 10 minutes.
"Land over by my cabin"I told Blackjack.
"Your the boss",he replied.
The moment Blackjack landed,I hopped off and headed for the Big house.On my way there I met some friends.I said hello to everyone that greeted me.Even some new kids that I didn't know.I guess they were new campers.I walked in the Big house to see that Chiron and Mr.D were playing a game.Do they always play this all day,I asked my self?.
"Yes we do Peter Jackson",said Mr.D.
"Hello Percy,how have you been",said Chiron.
"I have been good",I replied.
"Um do you know where Annabeth might be",I asked.
"Check by the beach",Chiron said.
"Okay thanks",I said.

With that I sprinted out of the Big house and made a beeline for the beach.When I got there I saw something really disturbing.Annabeth and some boy with brown hair and matching eyes kissing each other.They were like animals.I was filled with rage and sadness.
"So how was it",I said tring to keep a calm voice.
"Percy I can explain",Annabeth said.
"EXPLAIN MY ASS YOU SMUT",I YELLED.
"Hey who do you think you are talking to like that",the boy said.
"SHUT THE HELL UP",I YELLED.
The sea responded to my rage and so did the Earth.The Earth shoke and made both Annabeth and that kid fall.A tree also came runing down.
Chiron came runing down to the beach after the incident.
"What happened here",he asked.
"That boy happened",said the boy.
"He runed me and my girlfriends kiss",he said.
"Do have any idea what you just said",yelled Chiron.
"Girlfriend huh",I said.
"So thats what Annabeth is to you",I said.
I didn't realize that Chiron was still there because he explained everything to Ron.So thats hes name is it.Even though Chiron explained to him that Annabeth was my girlfriend he didn't listen.
"Go back to the Janus cabin",yelled Chiron.
Ron ran when he heard this.
"Percy I can really explain",said Annabeth.
"I left you because you are not always here.Also I don't feel the way I used to feel about you",she said.
That broked my heart.After all I loved this girl.I turned down immortality for her and this is what I get.
I called for Blackjack when I heard this.I was heartbroken.
Blackjack was standing right be sides me in seconds.
'Don't do it Percy",Chiron said.
"Where to boss",Blackjack said in my head.
"Any where awy from here",I told him.
Blackjack took off when my sentence ended.Two minutes later we were soaring through the sky.Ten minutes later I was sitting on a rock next to a Waterfall.I couldn't beleave what had happen.

Comment.

over a year ago universalpowa said…
yes!! so kewl! except for minor speeling errors *we all make them dont worry XD*
(i know i spelled "spelling" wrong but im too lazy to fix it)
keep posting! yayz
Luv it please keep posting
over a year ago jjspecht said…
Post. And puit making new ones just keep the old ones going or is it okay that I take over the one with the dragon in it.
over a year ago nicecatch42 said…
Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Post soon! And read my fanfic, Jason Grace and the Avenger's Spear- it is on this club as well!
Have a link!

link
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago cApsLock1 said…
whooot whooot! go go! post post!
over a year ago virtus said…
You just broke my heart, Percy and Annabeth were a good couple, but uhhh well! People always break up..don't they?
smile
@ jjspecht yes you can take over the one with the dragon.And I post every 2 days so tonight I will post.
GOOD!
laugh
Yeah for posting!!!!!!!!!!!!
cool
Sorry I didn't post the other day.My homework took most of my time.Enjoy and comment.

Chapter 2

Percy

I should have seen this coming.I realize that it was not Annabeth fault.It was that no for good b#### Aphrodite.Why does she always have to be involved with my life.Why can't she just shut the hell up and mind her own neck.I loathed her so much that the water responded with my rage.Just then a flash appeared and there stood Aphrodite.Her eyes were puffy and really sad.She looked like she has been crying.She looked even more beutiful.Why had she been crying I asked my self.
"Percy I know that you hate me",she said.
"And I have a reason for doing so',I replied with anger in my voice.
"Honey I did not brake you and Annabeth up",she said.
"For anything I was trying to help her change her mind about brakeing up with you.I knew that you loved her greatly",she said with tears in her eyes.
"It's ok",I said to her.
"I am thankful that you tried to help me",I said to her.
"And if you don't mind me asking, why are you crying?",I said.
She bursted into tears when I said this.I could tell that she was hurt pretty bad.She lunged at me and burried her head on my chest.
"Ares decided that he no longer loved me anymore.He had found someone else who he had a lot of things incommon with him",she said in between sobs and sniffs.
"looks like today was not a good day for both of us",I said.

I could not beleave Annabeth will do this to me.We have been going out for 4 years since the war,and now she decides to break up with me.Thinking about this mad me so angry.I also couldn't beleave that Ares no longer loved Aphrodite.Whats wrong with him I thought.I mean Aphrodite is the Goddess of love and beauty.She is hot.She beyond hot,she's SMOKING HOT.I guess Aphrodite was reading my mind because she smiled and said thank you.For a moment we looked at each other in the eye.Then something unexpected happened.We kissed.It was filled with love and passion.It lasted for about 3 minutes.

When we were done we looked at each other and realize what we have done.But we didn't care because we also realize that we were in love.I don't know how it happened but it did.
"Would you like to go out sometime",Aphrodite asked me.
"yes I would love to",I replied.

Suddenly thunder boomed and we were summoned to Olympus.I was now in the throne room of the gods.Aphrodite was still in my arms.I bowed down to Zeus then to my father Poseidon.Zeus was fulled with rage.The air around him sparked with lighting and smelled like ozone.
"You would not date my daughter Perseus Jackson",he yelled.
"But father we love each other",said Aphrodite.
"I don't care you are not dating that sea spawn",yelled Zeus.
"Brother please",said Poseidon.
"I refused to have my daughter date your son Poseidon",Zeus yelled.
"Ha so I brake up with you and you go and kiss this weakling",said Ares.
"My son is not weak",Poseidon said while getting out of his seat.
His Trident appeared in his hand.Zeus got up and his master bolt appeared in his hand.
Poseidon sat down and so did Zeus.
I don't care if you got your heart broking but there's no way you are dating my daughter",Zeus said.
"Annabeth probably broke up with him because he's weak and stupid",said Ares.
A smile appeared on Zeus,Hera,& Athena's face.Percy's eyes glowed and a light appeared.When it died down I felt power in my self.I stomped on the floor and the whole throne room shoke.It split Ares throne open and he came tumbling down.Suddenly a light appeared and there stood the fates.Zeus didn't get to speak when the fates said
"All hail Perseus Jackson God of time,Water in it's three form,Swordmanship and Male beauty".
Everyone bowed down,including Zeus and Ares.They better bow down I thought in my head.

Comment how was it
last edited over a year ago
heart
Luv it!!!!!!!!!!!! Please post more!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
big smile
U FORGOT SWORDSMANSHIP! unless u didn't want him to have that but other then that it was great!
smile
I will post on friday guys.
over a year ago magic-cow said…
Great!!
Thank u. U fixed it. it's all good.
smile
hEHE YEAH i DID.i THINK i FORGOT THATS WHY
That's fine. POST SOON!
Nice I love it....weird though. A goddess?
over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
sorta weird, but l like it... POST SOON
worried
U got to post...need a little work with organizing your ideas. You should help me write my book.
over a year ago number1pjfan said…
big smile
This is a really good story, I haven't heard much about Aphrodite and Percy so it's a nice change :D
cool
go slow but post soon.
Same^
oooh! post! so cool!
Post soon!
zzz
now u got to hurry....post darn it all!
over a year ago thunderwolf234 said…
annabeth pov
Post soon!!!
Post soon!!!
Post!!!!!!!!!
dude got to post!
C'mon man u got to post please!!
Post please!
post soon
crying
Cmon pplleeaassee post!!!!!!!!!!
Where are you?
angry
U said u wouldn't quit so where did u go?!?!?!?!
angry
Ya! It's not fair!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
crying
why are they not posting?!?!?!?! *panic* *whimper* MOMENTS LATER *full out crying*
crying
Me too!
crying
I'm crying my heart out!!
sad
this is truly sad.