Disclaimer: All rights to Rick Riordan
Please comment! Thanks :D

The Heroes of Olympus 63 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 63

over a year ago crystalluv4book said…
smile
hi guys, i am very nervous starting this fanfic hope its good enough!!
over a year ago greektrickster said…
I am sure it will be,people should always try to do things,my first forum ever was horrible but I am learning now,

POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
big smile
i am sure you will do fantastic!!! Just relax!! POST!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
its sounds kewl! plz post soon!!!! PPPOOOSSSTT!!!!
ohh and check out my mark of athena plz too :)

link

lol post soon! :)
over a year ago gumbee said…
smile
Post soon :) my first fanfic wasn't all too bad...
^ no it wasnt. it was ASHUM
anyways... post!!!
post post post post post post post post post post post post!!!
over a year ago demigods4ever said…
post soon
PISTY POSTY POOST
^okay wait that didn't sound right.....
over a year ago ChristineRen said…
PLZ POST!!
worried
Post Soon!! Plz Post!! I'm begging you!!
smile
alright! first chapter!! Hope its good enough, please comment:

Jason I

Home... that word sounded strange in Jason's mind. To tell you the truth, He have no idea if this is still his home, or had Camp Half-Blood taken the place. As he leaned over the railings to look at the world below, his mind picked up another confusing thought: Piper and... Reyna. Jason am not 100% sure Reyna was his girlfriend, although there is a suspicion, but hey, he also like Piper. A lot. "Piper was cute, beautiful, smart, and strong, who won't like that?" Jason thought, "and dangerous." He smiled at that thought. As if on cue, Piper came over with a frown fixed upon her face.
"Hey,"Piper said frowning," Are you sure the Romans won't skewer us as soon as we land?"
Hearing this, Jason relaxed, and laughed. "What's so funny?" Piper's frown deepened into a scowl.
"You," Jason couldn't help himself and laughed again.
Hearing this Piper had to smile, Jason again was distracted by Piper's beauty, they way her eyes sparkle every time she laughed or smiled, and the way her smile seem to light up everything around her.
"Hello? Are you listening to me?!" Piper almost yelled.
"Sorry, anyway,"Jason mumbled, while Piper rolled her eyes.
"I am pretty sure they won't skewer us," Jason said laughing a bit again at the thought of them getting skewer like barbecue.
" Good, anyway Leo told me to tell you that wee are landing in 5 minutes," and with that Piper went away to join Thalia and Annabeth. (Who seems to be umm.. over-excited)
"God, 5 minutes, that is not long enough for me to figure this Piper and Reyna situation out!!" Jason thought, "maybe I do like-"
"Hey Jason," Thalia came over, interrupting his thoughts," We've got, like, one minute before landing, and everyone, specially Annabeth, is freaking out. We need you to do a little "the Romans are safe" talk."
"Sure," Jason couldn't help but laugh at the thought of Annabeth freaking out.
As Thalia and Jason walked across the entire ship, Jason couldn't help but marvel at the ship. The Hephaestus cabin had done an awesome job building it in three weeks, and the Athena cabin had really outdone themselves designing this thing. It had a swimming pool with a glass floor and ceiling (adjustable) , not to mention the watersides! Those are awesome, it's like flying across water!! There was also a Wii, karaoke, cafe, library, and tons more. Not to mention the weapons. And the cabins! How could he forget about the cabins! Jason's cabin, which was co-captain, was like Olympus. With a personal bathroom with a hot tub, a flat screen TV and loads more. The captain's cabin had been reserved for Percy," because his dad was Poseidon and he has awesome sea powers" as Annabeth tells it.
"Jason!!" Thalia basically yelled," Were you listening?!"
"Sorry, I was just admiring the ship," Jason practically mumbled.
"Ah, the ship is quite nice, wait, that is an under-statement, it's awesome," Thalia agreed, looking less murderous now, "Come on, we're almost late."
And with that Thalia broke into a run. Jason, of course had to run after her, not wanting to be late. While thinking: Oh... My... Gods..., these... Hunters can... run... What do... they feed... them...?" After running across two thirds of the ship to the opening. Then he remembered, Hunters were immortal.

Ok first chapter, next chapter will come out soon!! i promise. (if it is good enough) Plz comment!!
big smile
I like how you wrote ' Are you sure the Romans won't skewer us as soon as we land?' (btw love the other parts of the chapter too!!) POST SOON!!!!!!!!!
wink
AWESOME!!! And it's only your first time posting! rite!?
laugh
POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
AMAZING CHAPTER post soon please
zzz
IM GETTING BORED!!!! PLZ POST!!!! I WANT TO NO WANT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!!!!!
Alright, i will have a posting schedule: i will post every friday, if i can. and if i am free and feeling like writing i will also post on thursdays, and saturdays. that is my schedule. You can expect a post every Friday. Maybe thursday and saturday.
laugh
POST!!!!!! It's Friday!!!! SO POST ALREADY!!!
crying
no comments expect from ChristineRen? seriously? I am sad...
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
im sorry! dont be sad! :( i just read it now and it is AWESOME!:) PLEASE POST AGAIN SOON!!! :)
over a year ago PJforever14 said…
heart
POST!!
Ok.. that hurted! that proves i dont count! ( btw POST!!! )
last edited over a year ago
meh
POST!!! YOU TOLD ME YOU WOULD POST!! SO POST!!!!!!!! I'm going to explode into Madness!!

Fine, I'm srry! Just post!!!

~ChristineRen~
laugh
yes, but maybe after all the drama, cuz it would hurt if it was like:
Percy:Annabeth will you marry me?
Annabeth Yes Percy
*enter gaea or giant*
*kills percy or annabeth*
which ever one is left: NOOOO!!!!!!!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Post soon!!!! This is awesome!!!!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
worried
post soon please its awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­im eager for more
please post!!!!
zzz
Post soon!!
I will post soon!! I will post as soon as I finish revising for a test and homework!!! I will post latest by saturday!!!
please post soon
Saturday was 5 days ago!!!
POST!
U r killing us!
over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
post? this story is awesome!! so please post!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
big smile
Please post soon!!!! Ur story is sooooooooooo amazing!!
smile
Sorry, i didn't post these days...
I didn't hav my laptop with me...
I will try to post as soon as possible!!
sad
you would never post will you?
Annabeth's P.O.V

A thousand thoughts ran through my head. For the third time in my life, I was nervous. The first time it was in one of Hephaestus's forges, where i thought he was going to die. The second was when we starting dating, i felt like my mom was going to kill him at every moment! The 3 times i am nervous, and its about a guy.
"Not any guy, the perfect guy",a voice in my head said. That was true, if he was like the other guys, i wouldn't have fallen for him. And boy, did I fell hard.
I was so lost in thoughts, walking down my memory lanes of him. That I didn't notice Piper walking up to me.
"Hey, you look terrible. Are you ok?" she asked, i jumped so she added, "Did I startled you?
"No, i don't look that bad do I?,"I asked.
"No, i mean emotionally. Not your appearance. Your perfect, inside and out," Piper said rolling her eyes.
I bit my lip, "What if he doesn't remember?"
That was the big question: does he remember me. not: does he have another girlfriend. I mean, whats the point of having a boyfriend who don't remember you? Besides, he doesn't have another girlfriend. I trust him, even with his memory wiped. I just have this feeling.
"Yes, he will, your not exactly easy to forget," Piper said smiling.
"But what if Hera, hate her, gave him a fake girlfriend, like she did with you and Jason?!" I exclaimed, not thinking, i saw the pain in her eyes, and added,"Sorry."
"It's ok,"Piper said looking down, i put my hand on her shoulder.
"Piper, if the guy chooses the other girl. I will beat him until he sees who you are! Even if he did choose the other girl, its his loss," I said, then sighed quietly, another inspiring speech from Chase. (*Sounds familiar? I suggest check the SoN, percy's POV. When they were at Moose Pass Gas.)
"Thanks Annabeth, where is the guy anyway?! We are landing soon!" Piper sighed, looking around.
Just then Thalia came running in to the room, with a very, very, very out of breath Jason behind her.
Piper chuckled, "He looks beaten!"
"Probably was, judging by the look of annoyance on Thalia's face," I said chuckling back.
After a few minutes, and three cups of water, Jason breathed, "The Romans are safe, we can go down now."
"Ok, you first," Travis said, while Katie put her hand on his shoulder, nodding.
"You guys don't trust me?" Jason asked, clearly hurt.
"Of course we do, it just that if you go down first. They won't think we are attacking," I found my self saying, while people nodded.
"Why would they think that?" Jason asked, a twinge of annoyance to his voice.
"If you haven't noticed, we are sailing in to their camp. On a battle ship. Armed with tons of deadly weapons," I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh right," he admitted, defeated.
"Lets go, don't show signs of violence," I said glancing at the Ares cabin to find them nodding. Even they were as anxious as the rest of the camp to get their hero back. That's saying a lot.
"Lets go meet the great hero!" Leo said, good naturally, but every hushed.
"In Annabeth's case, boyfriend," some joked. We turned and saw Clarisse, to my surprise, and everyone else's, i smiled at her. A kind one, again to everyone's surprise she smiled back, "Lets go get the punk!"
Everyone was worried, what if he doesn't remember?
"Don't worry, he remembers everything," Rachel said, I raised an eyebrow, she confessed, "I don't know how, but the Oracle is positive he remembers everything. Annabeth, i am willing to bet 10 drachmas, that he never forgot you."
"You're on," I said smiling sadly.
"OK, Repair Boy! Go land this thing," Rachel said, "I've got drachmas to collect."
"It's Supreme Commander of the Argo II," Leo mumbled, walking to the control room.
With a shud, the ship landed.
"Lets go," I said.
"Lets go find Kelp Head," Thalia exclaimed, excited to get her best friend back.
Was it just me, or did a pulse of annoyance and jealousy shot of Jason? Is he harbouring bad feelings towards my boyfriend? Maybe he is annoyed Thalia wants to see my boyfriend so much, and searched so hard for him?
"Lets go already, the sooner we get off, the sooner we get to meet the great hero!" Piper exclaimed, Jason rolled his eyes.
"The sooner i can get my best friend back!" Thalia exclaimed.
"The sooner I can get the other half of my heart back," I mumbled, realizing every had heard what i just said, then blushed.
Everyone chuckled, while the Aphrodite girl said, "Awww"
The door opened. I took a deep breath, and stepped out into the sunlight with the rest of the camp. The sunlight blinded us momentarily.
I opened my eyes, and the first thing i saw was a teenager, wearing a purple cloak, and a bed sheet? With messy black wind blown hair, and the same sparkling sea green eyes.
There he was, the person i loved, and probably loved me. If Hera hadn't messed up everything. Still hate her
He must've saw me first, because he broke in to a lopsided grin. He is still the same person.
There stood at the front lines, was the other half of my heart, Percy Jackson

*Hope you guys like it!! Please comment, and tell if there is anything i need to improve on!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
heart
awwwww so sweet
big smile
Thank you Nemisis, for commenting!! I was sad when no one commented!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
smile
This is sooo COOOOOOOOOOOOL keep writing.
over a year ago kaitie85386 said…
cake
Awwwwwww. Wipes tear... This is rlly good, PLZ keep posting! U get cake if you post....
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
smile
i know *sniff sniff* plz plz keep posting!
over a year ago shadowblade6000 said…
hello!!! cliffhanger much
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
smile
this is really good! post soon!
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
big smile
50th reply!!! got any cake?
over a year ago Rickfan said…
smile
post soon