The Heroes of Olympus The Hero's Quest

mbg43 posted on Dec 15, 2011 at 01:15AM
I don't know what the story is going to be like because I haven't written all of it. I'm making it up as I go. So you'll have to read it to find out.

im not that good of a speller and I'm new at this. first part/chapter thing = 3 comments

I don't care if you like it, I don't care if you don't like it just comment. Also I like spam so go nuts.

Caractors:
Kim- shoulder length, choppy, black, unmanageable hair. 
Emerald green eyes. T-shirt. Jean shorts. A few inches shorter than Percy. Green high-top  sneakers. 

Nick-Short black hair. Dark brown eyes. Orange Camp Half-Blood. Normal sneakers. T-shirt. Shorts. A little taller than Percy. 

Danny-about 5ft tall. Short spiky black hair. Clear blue eyes. Shorts. Black T-shirt.  Black sneakers. 

Everyone else is how they are in the books
last edited on Mar 26, 2012 at 10:21PM

The Heroes of Olympus 114 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 114

over a year ago pugluv98 said…
ok, i will try not to get to mad at the title, you might want to try the banished demigods of the banished half-bloods, so your not stealing my title
over a year ago mbg43 said…
meh
sorry
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Post soon!!
Kim's POV
Kim had been running from monsters all week and now she neared her desination, Half-Blood Hill.
"ROAR" the monster yelled.
Great now it knows wear I am.
Then she saw it, she was almost to the safety of Camp Half-Blood! There were 2 people sitting near thetop of the hill. She hated to ruin their picnic, but it was life or death. So she chose life.
The 2 people were about to kiss then the monster roared again. They looked over to wear I was standing, then drew their weapons and charged down the hill to kill the monster. As they ran past I said"Hello demigods" and continued to run up the hill. When i got inside the safety of the borders I blacked out.

I awoke to a girl with blond hair and stormy gray eyes looking down at me. "who are you?" I asked.
The girl smiled and said"I could ask you the same.I am Annabeth, daughter of Athena. And who are you?"
"I am Kim daughter of Posidon."I said. Annabeth looked at me like What did you say?
Then a centaur came over and asked"How did you find out that you are a demigod?"
"Well i was friends with Bianca Di Angelo whe we were in The Lotus Hotel, then one day she disappeared. I got curious enough to leave and look for her. Then one of my dad's minions came and taught me how to fight, use my powers, and get here safly-ish. He also gave me a gift from my father. After he taught me and left, monsters started to attack me."I said.
"Annabeth would you take kim on a tour of camp? I should retun to archery." Chiron said then left.
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
hope you liked it
ps i dont like typing much so when i post it will most likly be short
last edited over a year ago
sad
no comments? :(
heart
I luv it!!!!!!!! Its really good so far. Please keep posting!!
mischievous
Annabeth's POV
Annabeth was amazed at how much Kim and Percy looked alike. Kim had the same emrald green eyes, the same unmanageageable black hair and the same quiet aura of power.Annabeth couldn't wait to see the look on Percy's face when he found out he had a sister.
She wasn't paying much attention to the tour she was givving and found Kim had left.Annabeth started to freak out,she couldn't loose a new camper.
Conner Stole from the Hermes cabin came over and said"I saw a girl that looked like Percy go into cabin 3.She said her name was Kim and that she was Percy's sister.Is that true?"
"Ya"I said"Kim is a new camper."
Kim's POV
Kim got bored listening to Annabeth talk about camp.She learend most of it from Jared(her past mentor). So she decided to put her stuff in cabin 3.Then o to the sword arena to train.On the way to the cabin an annoying boy stopped her and said"Who are you and why are you goinginto the Poseidon cabin?"
"I am Kim, daughter of Poseidon.I think i have right to go in my own cabin."Kim responded blankly and went inside.
She was surprised to find a cyclops in an apron and rubber gloves."PERCY!" he shouted and ran over to me.Then he stopped and said"You're not Percy."he said.
"And you're a cyclops.I am Kim daughter of Poseidon."she responded"Who are you?"
"I am Tyson.Your half brother." the cyclops said.
The the door flew open.Annabeth stood in the doorway."I see you met Tyson, and didn't decinagrate him."she said then walked in and closed the door behind her.
The door opened again to reveal a boy who looked alot like Kim.We looked at eachother for a moment then Annabeth said"Kim, meet your brother,Percy Jackson."
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­..
hope you liked it
hmmm
come on people. if you like it comment, if you don't like it still comment
over a year ago magic-cow said…
big smile
I liked it!!!
over a year ago swimmergirl7 said…
Love it!!
mischievous
Sorry I haven't posted. I am lucky to get this comment. I'm at my grandma's so that means no wi-fi.
heart
Love the chappies!!
Percy's POV
"I have a sister?" was Percy's first responce.
"Yeah, you do. I'm standing right here." Kim said."Now if you dont mind I'm going to the arena so I can think straight." Then she marched out of the cabin without a backwards glance.
"What was that about?" Percy asked looking cofused."Is she realy my sister?"
"Mabe. We'll find out at campfire tonight" Annabeth said.
tyson ran over and hugged Percy "To tight" he managed to say.
"Sorry" Tyson said letting go of Percy. "i'm exited your here and not monster food."
.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­
hope you liked it and sorry its not that long.
ps What form should Kim's weapon take when shes not useing it?
heart
Love the chappie even though it was short!!!!
Love it!!
over a year ago goddessgirl said…
i think it should be a necklace in regular form
laugh
5!...4!...3!...2!...1!...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

It's midnight were I live on December 31/January 1 as you can guess.
I found out how to copy and past on my iPod touch! Kim's POV
     On the way to the arena, people kept starring at her. I must look a lot like my brother she thought. 
     Kim twisted the cross on her necklace and caught it as it grew into a full sized sword. Then she tapped the watch on her other arm and soon she had a shield and sword ready to use. 
     Then someone (probably from the Ares cabin, she thought)attacked her. He was good, but not good enough. After a few seconds of battle Kim's brain went on autopilot. (Slash, block, duck, etc) Then she knocked the sword out of his hand. 
     The boy looked surprised. Kim's guess was that not many people could defeat as easily as she did. "Who are you?" the boy asked. 
     "I am Kim, daughter of Poseidon. Who are you?" Kim was getting tired of saying that. 
    "I am Nick, son of Hades" he answered. Then he took off his helmet, reveling short black hair and dark brown eyes. A conch horn blew in the distance. "Time for dinner" Nick said then started to walk  towards the arena's exit. 
     Just then did she relies how hungry she was. Kim tapped her heals together twice and a board of water appeared beneath her feet. She leaned back a little and flew towards the pavilion. 
     I know what your thinking, flying isn't safe for Poseidon's kids. But that is the gift she got for mastering her powers over water. 
     As she took off, Nick looked up in surprise. Kim waved to him and kept flying. 
Love it!!!!! Let me guess who the banished five r. Thailia Percy nico Jason and anabeth. Am I right? Happy new year!
heart
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! Love the chappie too!!!!!!!! And do Kim and Nick date?!
mischievous
@ swimmergirl17. No. Nico and Thelia aren't banished.
@ Kaia143. Probaly.
hmmm
Sorry people. I just accadently deleted the next chapter thing and I forgot what I wrote
mischievous
Ok I rewrote the chapter thing.
  Percy's POV
Percy and Tyson looked up in surprise when Kim landed next to them. "Hey" Kim said. 
     "How can you fly without Zeus blasting you out of the sky?" Percy asked in amazement.
    "It was a gift from dad when I fully mastered my powers over water and stuff." Kim said. 
    Percy looked amazed. His mouth hung open. "Close your mouth you'll catch flies." Kim teased. 
    Percy closed his mouth and sat down at the Poseidon table. Defeated by his sister...For now.
 Kim's POV
Kim  sat down opposite of her brother. Then Nick came over and said "I'm surprised your not burnt to a crisp."
     "I got it as a gift from my father because I now have complete control over all my powers." Kim explained. 
Nick's POV
    Wow nick thought she is one powerful girl
Love it!!!!!!
tongue
Percy's POV
During campfire Chiron announced that we had a new camper. "She can't be a new camper. She's like 18 years old" someone in the audience shouted. There were a lot of yeahs heard in the crowed.  
     "Then how come none of you have seen her at camp before now?" Chiron pointed out. 
    "She still hasn't been claimed." someone else stated. 
    "I have been claimed. My dad is Poseidon." Kim said. 
    "Prove it" the first guy yelled. 
    "Fine." Kim said dryly. 
          Nick's  POV
    Nick watched towards the back of the crowed as Kim snapped her fingers and a bubble of water appeared above Leo's head. Then it fell, soaking him with water. 
    "Hey!" Leo yelled starting to flame up. Kim snapped her fingers again, putting out Leo's fire. "Would you stop that?" 
 "You stop catching on fire." Kim stated. "Did I prove that I'm a daughter of Poseidon yet?" she asked Chiron. 
     "Yes, I think you did. Anyone disagree?" Chiron asked. 
    Everyone shook their heads. 
    Then Kim walked towards the Poseidon cabin. Nick thought about going after her and decided not to.  
hmmm
No coments? :(
mischievous
Cool new page!!!
over a year ago magic-cow said…
I liked it
heart
Love the chappie!!!!
mischievous
Percy's POV
  The next day he was climbing the rock wall, when someone down below shouted "Percy! Your pants are on fire!"
No they're not he thought. Wait. they are! " Aaah" he screamed as he free fell though the air. The someone caught him. He was guessing that it was either Kim or Thalia, since only they could fly. "Man your heavy." Kim grunted.
    "What are you doing?" Percy asked. 
    "Saving your life." Kim responded dryly. 
    "It's safe if anyone falls." 
    "Not that." 
     Now Percy was confused. "What do you mean?" He asked. 
    "Someone switched the lava. It's real." Kim said. 
     They landed next to Grover and Annabeth, who had their mouths open. "I'm not complaining, but how did you get here so fast?" Grover said astonished. 
    "Shodow travel. My grandfather is Hades." She responded expressionless. 
     Nick materialized next to us. "So I'm like your uncle?" Nick said sounding disappointed. 
    "If you think about it, we're all cousins. That's if you want to count the gods." Percy pointed out. 
    "What other powers of Hades do you have?" Nick asked curiously. 
    "I can also feel people's life energy or something like that." Kim responded. 
      A few hours latter.….    
Nick's POV
    It was after lunch and Nick was in the sword arena. Kim was owning Percy without breaking a sweat. One of  Ares' kids was battling one of Athena's kids and looked like they were evenly matched. Nick walked over to the mach between Percy and Kim and said"You'd better step up your game Percy."
      "I'd like to see you do better." Percy grunted in response. 
     "He did do better, or he lasted longer" Kim said as she finished Percy off.
hmmm
Should Kim die latter in the story?
Awesome!!! Sorry about not commenting earlier. Let's just say I hate my chires0
hmmm
No comments? :(
mischievous
I'm not going any further in the story until someone votes yes or no for Kim to die latter in the story.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I'm going to say yes cause...I don't know cause I want her to die
smile
Love it!!!! Sure. I mean if u want to kill her. Go right ahead. Its not like I like her, but I don't hate her either.
So watever u pick, i'll support u 110%!!
mischievous
.........THE BANISHMENTS..........
Percy's POV
   It all went wrong after capture the flag on Friday. His team lost, but that wasn't the worst part. After lights out he heard someone scream on the beach. His curiosity won and he went to investigate. 
     What he found surprised him. It was Hades helm of darkness. Of course right when he picked it up almost everyone had to see him. "I didn't do it" he stated and dropped the helm. 
    "That's my father's object of power!" Nick from the Hades cabin shouted. 
     There were a few murmurs Throughout the crowed. Then there was a flash of light and Hades appeared. "You are banished from the Olympians." Hades yelled then disappeared with another flash of light. 
     Everyone was shocked. "I guess I'll get my stuff and leave." Percy said as he made his way towards his cabin. 
      Kim's POV
    She was sad that her brother got banished so she went to the gods and accidentally got herself kicked out along with Annabeth and Nick. Grover came along to but stayed behind. 
     They found Percy killing a monster. After it turned to dust, they noticed a boy watching in awe. "The kids a half-blood." Grover clarified. 
     Percy looked up in surprise and said"I'm banished, why did you come looking for me?"
     "I went to the gods with Annabeth and Nick and accidentally got us kicked out. Grover came but chickened out and stayed by the elevator." Kim explained. 
     Percy nodded and said"I found Danny running for his life so I decided to help out a little."
mischievous
If you look at the top of the page you'll see that I listed the caractors' descriptions.
Love how they got banished!!!
smile
Nice twist with the helm. Cause no one does it. They either do Zeus bolt or Kronos scythe. Im gald u did something different. And I love the chappie!! <3!!!
Post soon!!
over a year ago kronosdied said…
Post soon
over a year ago kronosdied said…
big smile
Kim should have a goatee (i know im weird but thigs look cool with them :)
mischievous
@Kronosdied. Y should Kim have a goatee? She's a girl.
@swimmergirl7. U should see how Danny gets banished.
mischievous
I haven't written the next chapter thing yet so this is it for a while.
***A few days latter at the beach***
    Danny's POV
      When he found out he was a child of Zeus he wasn't that surprised. He once fell off a third floor balcony and stopped inches above his death. 
      Percy seemed to like that his friends were banished with him. Danny probably did the worst out of all of them. He went to olympus and stomped on his fathers foot, or he tried to anyway. He had succeeded in his original goal, to get banished. Danny had also gone to Camp Half-Blood and set the Zeus cabin ablaze in the middle of the night. 
    A piercing scream filled the air. They looked around for the source of the scream. Then they saw her. Next to him Percy muttered"Hestia." and ran forward to help the goddess in chains. 
     She started talking in rapid Greek. Danny asked Percy what she was saying, only to be shushed by the rest. Hestia resumed speaking. When she finished Percy said"Everybody hide, now." They hid among the rocks as a Titan walked onto the beach along with a small monster army. 
    Percy told me to hide well he and his friends charged into battle. 
      Kim's POV
   Hestia had told them that Kronos was trying to regain enough power to attack Olympus again. She said it was he who put her there, chained to the rock. Hestia said to hide for Kronos was coming. 
      She had been right. Not long after they all hid, the Titan appeared with an army of monsters. Then Percy jumped up and charged towards the Titan. 

Somehow Kim found herself surrounded by monsters. She couldn't see Percy or the others and feared what would happen to them. Kim killed enough monsters to see a glimpse of Percy fighting the Minotaur. 
      Kim snapped her fingers and made water appear above her the let it come crashing down on the enemy. She knew once all the monsters were gone she would disappear back to her own time period about 1000 years from now. The Kim Percy, Annabeth, Nick, and Danny was just a lie. Kim is the god Percy's only child.
heart
Wow...............

Shocker did not see that coming........ very good twist. I love it and the chappie!! <3
mischievous
Did anyone like the twist in the story?

Should I do a chapter thing explaining stuff about Kim?
over a year ago rock4ever said…
just found this and it is awsome! oh, and what do you mean when you said, "The Kim Percy, Annabeth, Nick, and Danny was a lie. Kim is the god Percy's only child" i really dont know what you are saying. well thats about it! post soon!
oh, and what do you mean by that? do you mean like, what happon about kim or something like that, like a whole chappter about that? i dont know, just tell e what you mean by your ? and i well answer it! bye!
oh, and before i leave........ 50 COMMENT!!! YAY!