The Heroes of Olympus Banished by the gods

horse22133454 posted on Dec 28, 2011 at 01:38AM
I do not own any of these characters they all belong to Rick Riordan

summary:After the fight between the Gods and Gaea Nico, Thalia, and Percy want nothing more then to relax at camp and have fun. But nothing good comes from new campers especially a new Zeus demigod who is sick for power he challenges Percy to a duel and doesn't win he plan a scheme to get the three strongest Greek demigods out of his way. Once they are banished for things they didn't do the three of them stay together and roam the land beyond gods. In 3345 Gaea is starting to rise again but with alot more help then before from Kronos they need more help but will the banished provide them with it or will they help Gaea and Kronos.

Prophecy:
The goddesses of nature and memories to follow but be taught to not
The lords of time death and peace shall fight for the thrown
For only a lord of the both to be taken alone
By a lingering force
To find him by the winter solitace
Or all to fade

I have another forum topic about The Mark Of Athena at:
link
link
link
link
last edited on May 20, 2012 at 02:50PM

The Heroes of Olympus 275 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 275

over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile

Chapter One
Percy

As the Argo II made its way to Camp Half-Blood I couldn't help but think how much campers are there left and how many are new there were I hadn't noticed the camp coming in view. A group of campers were starting to gather around the lake as the ship glided into the water I made a ramp out of water and walked down it hand in hand with Annabeth. Connor and Travis Stroll walked up to us and Travis said "there's a new Zeus kid and hes going to-" he was interrupted by a boy that definitely Zeus's kid "Perseus Jackson I challenge you to a battle" he yelled. I ignored him and walked to my cabin before I stepped in a lightning bolt hit Annabeth and me in the back "uh oh" I heard two campers say and recognized it as Nico and Thalia. "Look kid I don't want to fight you it will be a piece of cake no problem so uh no" I controlled my anger "so Poseidon's kids a wimp" the guy replied the waves responded to my anger by madly crashing into one another every camper ran for shelter except for Annabeth, Thalia, Nico, and the boy. "Percy calm down hes trying to get you mad so you fight" Annabeth said "Tom stop dude your making Percy angry" Will said from behind his cabin "Tom stop let Percy rest he just defeated Gaea now is not the time" Chirion said with Clarisse by his side. "Shut up centaur its between me and Percy" Tom said to Chirion 'don't you dare ever say that to him again" I said my anger rising "Percy" Nico warned. "Why I'll get hit with a drop of water" Tom said a wave started to rise on my command "everyone get inside a cabin!" Chirion yelled every camper ran to a cabin the wave hit Tom on the head directly. Lightning and water crashed into another I brought out the riptide and ran towards Tom he brought out his own weapon and blocked his attack he shot lightning at me and I blocked it with the riptide and my sword absorbed the lightning Tom watched in horror as his own lightning hit him in the chest he flew back Thalia and Nico had come out of the cabin they were staying i and tried to stop us but Tom kept shooting lightning at them and one hit both of them but only Nico was effected I charged at Tim with water behind me. Tim and I fought with our swords now and I was gaining the upper hand every time he cut me I put it in water Nico raised undead to help them separate me and Tom every time one came close.
Nico finally got an undead that go to Tim and held him about fifty undead, Nico, and Thalia were trying to get me to calm down so we could talk it out Tom was soaked with sweat, dirt, and water. Thalia finally hit me with a very strong lightning bolt I flew backwards into the arms of undead people but I noticed something that they were demigods and one was a Hephaestus kid and the other Hermes. "Beckendorf, Luke" I said both nodded I struggled to get out of their grip but it was to strong I cursed at Tom in Greek and finally gave up as the waters calmed the campers came out and Nico nodded to Beckendorf and Luke and they let go of me Nico walked up and said "watch Percy for the day you two" they nodded. Annabeth found me in the crowd and said "Perseus Jackson how dare you do tha-" I kissed her to make her stop talking when I pulled away Luke and Beckendorf were smiling and Luke said "what I've been gone for a while and this happens no hellos or how ya doing" Annabeth laughed and hugged Luke and then Beckendorf.
The rest of the day we all relaxed and caught up with each other at the end of the day our two old friends disappeared I had calmed down alot but it seems Tom didn't at dinner he saw me looking at him and drew two fingers across his neck I did a salute even that wouldn't bring me down. Thing got even better all of the Olympians came down and ate dinner with their kids at the end of the day Chirion said "we will host a capture the flag game tonight" the campers erupted in cheers. "Also campers will be able to use animals and Romans are joining the game" Chirion yelled over the crowds cheering.
over a year ago venus143 said…
this is cool post soon plz:)
big smile
Chapter 2
Thalia

"Hey Percy do you have the hunters on your team?" I asked him Percy smiled "yeah" he replied "sweet and how?" I asked him "oh a trick they or you didn't see coming" he replied. "Will someone give up their flag for the Romans?" Chirion asked the crowd the Poseidon and the Ares cabins had the flags "are they here right now?" Percy asked "uh duh Percy" Frank replied sitting on the other side of Percy. "We won't so no" Clarisse said stubbornly "best give the flag Percy" Poseidon said next to Percy "woah did you just appear there" I asked him Poseidon laughed "no you just didn't see me" he replied the whole camp was looking at Percy he stood and then Poseidon stood with him "I'll go get my flag" Percy said walking with Poseidon, Frank, Hazel, and Reyna.

Later That Night

The Greek campers, Roman campers, Hunters, and even the Amazons came to play the game "okay Greek campers, Hunters, and a few Roman campers know the rule No maiming, and no killing but before we start Reyna has an announcement" Chirion said Reyna walked up on to the stage. "Okay so first of all campers we will be joining our two camps where we are standing right over there will be" she paused for effect and pointed behind us "the new Roman camp!" everyone cheered. Rachel stepped forward green mist swirled out of her everyone quieted
"three shall be banished by the gods
one shall cause panic in 1334 years from now
the banished go to the land beyond gods
they will be stubborn with the gods and stay as a group"
Rachel finished and fell into the hands of Percy who's eyes were wide. "Let the game begin!" Percy whistled and a black Pegasus flew out of the sky "can you carrie two people?" Percy asked the Blackjack. Blackjack looked to both of his wings Percy laughed "come on Thalia you can ride into the game with me" he said I walked up to Blackjack and Percy helped me get on then he got on.
Percy tapped Blackjack with his feet and Blackjack darted up to the sky we flew for a while sighting the flag "okay heres the plan I'll get you a Pegasus and you will side track them and I'll grab the flag" Percy said "can't you just drop me off on our territory" I said hopefully "no" he said a Pegasus flew by me. Percy made Blackjack go closer "there now just step over" I did what he asked as soon as I was on the Pegasus Blackjack pulled away Percy talked to the Pegasus. The Pegasus did thing without me telling him we rode into the Roman territory to get attacked by the campers but hunters helped alot by shooting exploding arrows at the feet of Romans. I saw Percy's Pegasus fighting another about 200 feet in the air and Percy did the most idiotic thing in the world he jumped. All the demigods stopped fighting to see the guy dive "Percy!" Lightning shot at Percy but something stopped it I saw Jason under the lightning blocking it from hitting Percy my Pegasus flew to Percy's rescue.
Wait Percy wasn't the only one falling Blackjack was to and was that a burn mark on his side and a deep cut on his arm Frank morphed into a dragon and flew up to catch Percy. Frank put Percy on my Pegasus I went to the ground and Nico made Mrs.Oleary catch Blackjack nicely on her back Chirion and Grover ran out of the bushes all the campers and nymphs came to see what happened "game over" Chirion called "Thalia take Percy to the infirmary. "I'll do it instead" Hazel said popping up next to me on a horse "okay" I said and helped get Percy on her horse once we got him on Hazel disappeared with her horse and Percy. "Chirion I know who did it" I said "who Thalia?" Chirion asked me "she did it Chirion I saw it with my own eyes" Tom said "I did not" thunder and lightning licked the sky at the anger I had "well if it wasn't me or her then it was him" Tom said pointing to Jason. "I saved Percy from lightning" then us three started to fight about who did it. It was me and Jason against Tom. "Hey!" Nico yelled "why don't we wait until Percy wakes up because I can tell you hes not dead and then he can tell us who did it personally I think Tom did it because hes the only one who doesn't like Percy." "Lets do that" Annabeth said between sobs I gave Tom I'll kill you later stare and walked over to Annabeth and Piper we all three walked over to the infirmary.
over a year ago TheSennin said…
good keep on
over a year ago parras2 said…
smile
^same
over a year ago percyroxz said…
smile
pls post it's awesome
big smile
Chapter 3
Nico

He really saw Tom do it because Tom attacked Percy and Blackjack on a Pegasus Tom looked like Reyna except she was a ref. And why would Thalia or Jason do Jason saved the falling Percy from lightning and Thalia saved him by catching him and I saved Blackjack by calling Mrs. Oleary I really need to get a girlfriend I thought. I walked over to the infirmary where Annabeth was watching a Apollo camper wrap Percy's two wounds Percy was still unconscious Annabeth was holding his hand. The Apollo camper left to do something and I walked over to the bed "hey" Annabeth said her voice plain "hey that must have hurt how that happened I know Tom did it to it would have turned into a big fight" I said to reassure her. A few campers came in every once in a while I stayed with Annabeth who fell asleep on Percy's bed after a few hours I left to my cabin to meet Hazel and Frank making out on a bed "oh go find a different place to do that" I said shocking both of them. "Nico sorry I was waiting for you and so was Frank and we started to talk and then ya know" Hazel said I smiled those two are perfect for each other I thought now I'm sounding like an Aphrodite kid I thought to myself I walked over to my bunk and as soon as I hit the pillow I was sleeping like the dead.
I woke up with Hazel and Frank shaking me Frank must have gotten tired of shaking me and pulled me on the floor thud my body hit the wood "ow!" I said. "Your are a very deep sleeper even the dead would be easier to wake" Frank said "Percy just woke up!" Hazel said as she ran out of the cabin I ran out after her running into the infirmary they were applying medicine to his cut arm. He was sitting there almost laughing oh I forgot to get dressed I cursed myself Chirion galloped into the infirmary "Percy thank the gods your awake" he said "uh-hu" Percy said wincing.
"Oh the great Percy is awake at last" Tom said walking in "oh in the name gods" I said "what a loving friend can't see his best friend who is hurt" Tom said "you attacked him when we just got back yesterday" I yelled "I wanted to test the weaker uh I mean stronger man" Tom said. I glared at him "if your his best friend who is his dad?" I asked him he thought for a bit "ran out of time" I said "your the one who shocked Percy and cut him" I said "I saw it with my own eyes." Percy sighed "does it matter" he said "yes it does" an angry Poseidon came in and said "whoever did this will be banished" "now thats a little to far dad" Percy said. "Actually it isn't Percy that lightning bolt was almost like Zeus's master bolt that should have killed you" Thalia said "whoever did that wanted you dead I don't know how you survived."

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
sneak peek
have to go to bugaboo creek I will do it on fire kindle so there might be spelling mistakes dont correct me please
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
big smile
Awesome story, cant wait till you post next!!
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
heart
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!
sick
my older sisters cutting the cheese get a stretcher
laugh
its funny i accidentally called my 15 year old sister old in spanish
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
Pllllllz post the rest soooooon!!!
big smile
Mr.happy face
over a year ago kjmjack87 said…
smile
post soon its really good

big smile
Chapter 3
Nico

He really saw Tom do it because Tom attacked Percy and Blackjack on a Pegasus Tom looked like Reyna except she was a ref. And why would Thalia or Jason do Jason saved the falling Percy from lightning and Thalia saved him by catching him and I saved Blackjack by calling Mrs. Oleary I really need to get a girlfriend I thought. I walked over to the infirmary where Annabeth was watching a Apollo camper wrap Percy's two wounds Percy was still unconscious Annabeth was holding his hand. The Apollo camper left to do something and I walked over to the bed "hey" Annabeth said her voice plain "hey that must have hurt how that happened I know Tom did it to it would have turned into a big fight" I said to reassure her. A few campers came in every once in a while I stayed with Annabeth who fell asleep on Percy's bed after a few hours I left to my cabin to meet Hazel and Frank making out on a bed "oh go find a different place to do that" I said shocking both of them. "Nico sorry I was waiting for you and so was Frank and we started to talk and then ya know" Hazel said I smiled those two are perfect for each other I thought now I'm sounding like an Aphrodite kid I thought to myself I walked over to my bunk and as soon as I hit the pillow I was sleeping like the dead.
I woke up with Hazel and Frank shaking me Frank must have gotten tired of shaking me and pulled me on the floor thud my body hit the wood "ow!" I said. "Your are a very deep sleeper even the dead would be easier to wake" Frank said "Percy just woke up!" Hazel said as she ran out of the cabin I ran out after her running into the infirmary they were applying medicine to his cut arm. He was sitting there almost laughing oh I forgot to get dressed I cursed myself Chirion galloped into the infirmary "Percy thank the gods your awake" he said "uh-hu" Percy said wincing.
"Oh the great Percy is awake at last" Tom said walking in "oh in the name gods" I said "what a loving friend can't see his best friend who is hurt" Tom said "you attacked him when we just got back yesterday" I yelled "I wanted to test the weaker uh I mean stronger man" Tom said. I glared at him "if your his best friend who is his dad?" I asked him he thought for a bit "ran out of time" I said "your the one who shocked Percy and cut him" I said "I saw it with my own eyes." Percy sighed "does it matter" he said "yes it does" an angry Poseidon came in and said "whoever did this will be banished" "now that's a little to far dad" Percy said. "Actually it isn't Percy that lightning bolt was almost like Zeus's master bolt that should have killed you" Thalia said "whoever did that wanted you dead I don't know how you survived." "Well I want someone to find out who did it who ever does I will give a prize" Poseidon said " I got to go Percy get well and don't do anything stupid" "like that's possible" Thalia snorted. "Oceanus is attacking with his forces when we are weak so bye" Poseidon said slapping Percy on the ankle like a father would "bye" Percy said and waved his hand Poseidon disappeared Percy sighed "sometimes I wish you wouldn't have defeated Kronos so he could take over and Poseidon would have time for us right Percy?" Tom said seeing Percy wasn't in the mood for Poseidon leaving "no the Gods need to rule" Percy said with a sigh. "Percy needs rest healer make him sleep" Tom said then turned to me "uh Tom actually Percy should be-" "I said let him rest" Tom interrupted the healer. The healer left and Tom held me up against the wall and picked me up "you will not tell anyone I shocked Percy" he said "I won't but he will" I said seeing the healer push a button and run through the closing exit. Tom dropped me because Percy was getting out of his bed Tom shocked Percy again Percy ducked in time as the lightning flew over his head I shadow traveled out grabbed Thalia and back in. I was about to fall and Thalia put me on a bed and shot lightning at Tom hers was stronger Percy was dead or passed out his shirt singed. I went stumbling over as demigods rushed in Jason, Annabeth, Frank, and Hazel saw me in the corner by Percy who was hanging by a string they ran to me as the other cornered Tom. I could barley stay awake I could tell the impact had at least broken one of Percys ribs Hazel caught me as I blanked out.

One Day later

Percy was fine and woke up every few hours but now he was dead asleep Annabeth waiting for him to wake up Thalia stepped in and said "you two might want to see this." We walked outside and the water was dancing and thunder booming. The water started to bubble and a guy stepped out "Oceanus!" Thalia yelled "it seem you all know me I have a generous offer to make" He started and Poseidon was behind him but he didn't notice mimicking him as Oceanus continued the campers tried not to laugh "so who would like to join my army?" he finished no camper said anything. "Fine have it your way and" he started to fake cry "where is the son of Poseidon I have to see him" Poseidon looked offended as Tom pointed to the infirmary and said "in there."
Oceanus walked up to the infirmary as seventy Greek dead demigods appeared "your not going in there while Percy's hurt you think its that easy?" I said blocking his way.
smile
NICE!!!!!! GO POSEIDON!!!!!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! POOR PERCY!!!!!!!!!
heart
I love it!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago MythicLover said…
Cool story!
This is so cool!!
Please post!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
this story i have to say is epic! Keep writing and especially that mark of athena one. Can't wait to read more! XD XD :D ;D
big smile

Chapter 4
Percy

I was checked up every once in a while by a healer or Annabeth but they havent for a while just then he heard an explosoin outside someone walked in "Annabeth?" I asked not looking at the person who came in I opened my eyes just to see a guy reaching down for me. I rolled off the bed yelping in pain I got up and ran outside to see Hades and Zeus charging at me I dived to the side as they got close enough to keep going I groaned I cant keep going like this I thought I ran to the lake something grazed my arm I looked to see poison and a cut I jumped in the water I felt my bones fixing up and the poison leaving my body a hand grabbed my hair and pulled me out. "Let me go!" I yelled at Zeus, Hades, and Oceanus "you will die Perseus Jackson if I ever see you again grab your items and leave you are hereby banished you may never come here again or to see your friends or family again" Zeus boomed the whole camp was staring at Zeus like he grew another head.
"WHAT DID HE DO!?" A furious Thalia yelled at her dad "he stole Hades key" Zeus rumbled "if he goes I go" Nico spoke up "no you wont Nico" Hades said "let the boy have his choice" Zeus said Annabeth was crying Poseidon came out of the water "Zeus Percy saved Olympus more times then you could have" he said Zeus dropped me I ran to go get my things. I bumped into Annabeth "I didn't-" I tried to tell her "save it Percy just stop" she said as she ran off and to think I wanted to marry her I was going to propose to her when she didn't trust me I got all my stuff and met Nico at the hill and someone who I didn't expect "Thalia I don't want to put you through what I'm going through" I told her.
"Well your my friend and you stuck by my side I'm doing this for you I already dropped the hunters so where are we going?" Thalia asked "the land beyond the gods" I said Poseidon came out of the water "Percy this wasn't my idea"he hugged me then the others he shoved something in my han d and said "I will never forget the hero who defeated Kronos, Gaea, and the Giants when you need me use that." He went back to the water I saw he had given me a whistle and we started our journey to the land beyond gods.
I LOVE IT AND I AM GOING TO KILL ZEUS AND HADES!!!!!!!!! PERCY IS INNOCENT AND YEAH FOR POSEIDON 'CAUSE HE STUCK BY HIS SON!!!!!!!
heart
Omgs!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! Finally, someone did a story where percy gets banished and his father doesn't turn his back on his son!!! All the other storys do that and Im so happy u finally did that!! Thank u!! And I love the chappie!!!!!
big smile
Yeah I don't think that Poseidon would turn his back on his only human son!
big smile
Sweet new page!
big smile
OMG!!!! that was amazing. one question, r u going to get annabeth and percy back together or is percy going to fall in love with someone else????? p.s pls pls pls post sssoooooooonnnn
big smile
I don't know yet okay we will have a vote post if you want them A) to get together or B)Percy to fall in love with someone else or C) he could be in love with someone and then fall back in love with Annabeth again
over a year ago venus143 said…
great chapters plz post post soon and about your question i think it should be letter B i wonder if you could bring calypso back and make him fall in love with her?
big smile
maybe
big smile
Post soon and It's up to you!!!!!!! Post soon!!!!!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
post soon! post post post i love these chappies! love it dude!
Idk. U pick. please post soon!!!!!!!
big smile
omg that chapter was soooooo goooood
pls post pls and ya watever works for u. i love ur forum it's awesome ur an amazing writer!!!
big smile

Chapter 5
Thalia

1334 years later

Percy, Nico, and I were stronger then any god alive today Percy was the strongest then me then Nico we had a city called the lost city Percy made statues of each of our old friends. Calypso had found us and started to date Percy I started to date a guy named Connor he had brown hair the length of his shoulders and bright blue eyes Nico was dating a girl that was perfect for him her name was Dani. She had black hair and blue eyes I was walking through the Lost City and bumped into Connor "do you have time right now so we can go on an outing?" his perfect voice rang in my head "yes" I said.
Is my hair okay is something in my teeth I thought "calm down Thalia your beautiful" he said "wait what goddess is your mom again?" I asked him he laughed a soothing laugh. "Aphrodite I have charm speaking remember I think I told you that" he said I rested my head on his shoulder he was taller but I reached his shoulder. Nico passed by and saw us he walked up and said "look what the Fates are making us do" he handed me and Connor a mask and a sweatshirt "act like Percy he will burn them to ashes if he sees them" he begged Connor. "Who will burn who to ashes?" Percy asked walking up smiling like there was no tomorrow holding Calypso's hand must of just had a make out session with her I thought "hey!" Percy said reading my mind I blushed picking up my head.
"I can be happy when I don't make out with Calypso" he said getting on my case we all laughed including Percy finally he remembered he was trying to know something he grabbed a package from Nico's hand and read the note. His eyes turned hating "I'll go" he said taking the package with him to go get changed "your still going Calypso do you want to go" Nico said pointing to Connor "yes" Calypso said. I went with Connor to go get changed after we did we went to the gates and met Nico, Calypso, Dani, and Percy Calypso was trying to clam Percy down and then started to make out with him after they were done we all teleported to Olympus we were greeted by Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Leo, Jason, and Piper. Percy was starting to clench his fists at them "hi I'm Annabeth goddess of thoughts is he okay?" Annabeth asked "yeah he will be fine I'm Ghost this is Spirit" he said as he introduced him and Danni. "I'm light and this is Lightning" Connor said for me putting his arm around me "and I'm Sky and this is Waves he doesn't talk much" Calypso said for Percy. "I'm Frank God of shape shifting" Frank said "I'm Hazel goddess of riches" Hazel said "I'm Jason god of storms" Jason said which almost made me cry "I'm Leo god of fire" Leo said "I'm Piper goddess of feelings and he" Piper said pointing to Percy "has alot of anger and sadness in him just let it out Wave." "Its better you leave it alone Piper Mclean I have anger against Gods and those include all of you plus alot more" Percy said his voice getting harsh Piper jumped back in surprise "hey! who do you think you are yelling at a goddess your just like Per-" Jason started but stopped. "You remember Percy the banished ones how Annabeth treated him how you all turned your back on him" Percy said full of anger but his voice wavered with sadness "come on you didn't even know what he did" Tom said walking up. "I'm Tom god of thunder now lets go" Tom said they teleported to the thrown room "well they should be dead by now it can't be them!" Zeus bellowed Percy shot a beam at him and it hit him in the head "watch what your saying old man you never know the possibilities" Percy said with full hatred in his voice all the gods and goddesses gasped "you shouldn't do that" Tom said standing up "sit down weakling" Percy said turning towards him.
Tom charged Percy side stepped and Tom hit the wall Percy was aiming a beam at Tom "no" I said as I jumped in the way Percy stopped the beam and mumbled something about killing Tom later. "Fine I challenge you to a sword battle" Tom said to Percy "you don't want to do that Tom" Connor said "let him try" Percy said bringing out the sword he made from the water of Styx. "I won't kill him hopefully" Percy said happily I glared at him he glared back "I will take this challenge" I yelled Percy put his sword away I took mine out Tom charged a few times and the fifth time he aimed for my legs then at the last second he caught my mask in the middle my mask broke I covered y face with my hands with two people came over "are you okay?" Connor asked. "I'm bleeding and my mask broke in half" I said "let me see" Jason's voice said in front of me "no it will give it away" I said Jason pulled my hood back "THALIA!" he yelled and jumped in surprise I picked up my head "your forehead has a small cut its nothing big here" Connor said as he took off his mask. He leaned over to me with a wash cloth and wiped my forehead when he pulled the cloth away I leaned in and kissed him for at least 5 seconds before we were interrupted "you have a boyfriend!" Artemis's surprised voice came.
Everyone else had taken off their mask except Percy who was fighting Tom still "Tom Stop lets! see who he is" Zeus commanded "you will never find out just because the Fates want us here doesn't mean you can make me obey you" Percy started glowing to the size of Zeus "you think that I stole Hades key when I saved your thrown from Kronos tell me one reason why I shouldn't join Gaea and Kronos in their attack I saved this place from them before!" and with that he disappeared. Zeus said nothing "sorry he can have a temper" Calypso said rubbing the back of her head "was that Percy?" Annabeth said on the verge of tears "you have to come to my kingdom to find out" a voice said in the thrown room "come on whoever wants to come" Nico said every god stood except Zeus who must have been scared to death then he got up and followed.
Connor helped me up and all of us teleported to Alaska a guard was waiting outside "lady Thalia, Calypso,and Dani Sirs Connor, and Nico" the guard said then saw the Olympians and frowned he opened the gate. Everyone went in Annabeth and Athena were drooling at the architecture "Lady Thalia why is lord Perseus mad?" a woman on the streets asked but said 'lord Perseus' dreamily.
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!!
LOVE IT POST ASAP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
omg this is one of my fav forums on fanpop post as soon as u can
over a year ago son_of_cratus said…
Great chapters please post again sooooooooon
big smile
thanks percyroxz I will post after something it might take a while so
heart
it's ok i'll wait and ur welcome!!!!
big smile

Chapter 6
Nico

Why did Thalia take the challenge he was supposed to be listening to Annabeth but he kept saying "yeah uh huh yeah its so cool" we finally reached the palace we finally Percy was sitting on a picnic blanket with some girls. Calypso walked over to him and laid on him. We walked over to them Percy stood up and turned to see Annabeth and almost all of the Olympians not including Hades, Artemis, Zeus, or Athena. Percy was tackled to the ground "uh hi" he said and none of them some let go the ones who didn't were Annabeth, Hazel,Frank, Jason, Leo, and Piper "wow you affected alot of them" Thalia said as we tried got them off "where were you sea weed brain we looked all over for you" Annabeth said finally letting go.
Percy got up and Calypso walked up and leaned into him and screamed and buried deeper into his chest Annabeth was focusing then I said "Annabeth's jealous of Calypso" Annabeth blushed. "Did you give them a tour" Percy asked "Annabeth and Athena love your way of building the city" "okay Thalia and Connor-" "Connor as in Connor Glass" Aphrodite said and looked at Thalia's boyfriend who was trying to hide "oops" Percy said and rubbed his head. "Give em a tour of the Palace Calypso wants to talk to me Annabeth stop trying you can't get through" Percy said and they walked out "I will give the tour with you" I said to Thalia.
We finished the tour witch with the million rooms didn't help then we came the Percy's room with the glass doors which should be covered up Calypso was making out with Percy "we need to cover those doors up" I said to Thalia and Connor Annabeth was sending me thoughts of how she searched for Percy for years and years. She said in my head why I said in my head it really just happened sorry Annabeth just two months ago really Nico even though I have kids I still love Percy Annabeth replied how many I asked five she said. After that I could tell Calypso was holding Percy in a kiss Percy was starting to move Calypso got off and glared at Annabeth Percy got up and walked to the door and opened it "show them to their rooms Annabeth come here" Percy motioned for her she walked up to Percy.

(switching)
Annabeth

Percy called me up I wonder why and he had some kind of power where he could sense me trying to get in his mind Percy told her to come in oh hes so hot I thought. He made Calypso go with the others that made her feel special I'm not going to lose him like that I thought and glared back at Calypso once they left Percy said "so what wrong you wanted to talk with me in my head so lets just talk right here no one can listen these walls are very special just ask me any question." "Why can't I talk in your head?" I asked "well how about I tell you I'm god of male beauty, the five underworld rivers, swordsmanship, time, and heroes so now can you answer that question yourself" he replied he was so much calmer the he use to makes him more attractive. "I searched for you for years and years and at first I thought you were dead then I heard your voice in my head and it gave me hope so I never did give up" I had tears rolling down my face he got up walked over to me rubbed the tears away and then he rubbed my cheeks tenderly his sea green eyes were shining I got up to his face and kissed him I could stay like that forever I thought. People were looking and I knew a few who were Athena, Poseidon, Nico, Thalia, Connor, and Calypso this made me feel better and I threw my arms around his neck and he put his arms on my waist I didn't want to leave his reach. We made out and was telling each other everything Percy let me in his mind and was telling me his story and when he ended they stopped and he blocked me again "I'm going to erase a few memories okay?" "which one?" I asked "the make out between me and Calypso" "no" don't I want to burn her with it later.
He laughed then said "no" and stared in my eyes I felt him looking at each of my memories I put the ones where I was searching for him and when we were dating in front Percy looked away and I felt him stop. "Percy" Nico said through a wall "are you okay?" then he appeared in the room Percy wiped away tears "yeah I'm fine" he said emotion in his voice "are you sure Percy?" Thalia asked walking in with Connor "just tired let Calypso know that Annabeth will be staying in here and she needs to go where Annabeth is supposed to be sleeping" Percy said Nico smiled then whistled a wolf whistle as he went into the shadows. "Are you sure Percy?" Thalia asked he nodded then her and Connor started to laugh and walked out. "I'll sleep on the ground you get the bed" he told me "no just sleep up here" I said as I laid down with and scooted closer to him and said "I still love you" "me to" Percy said then went to sleep I scooted closer and turned around he wrapped his arms around me as I fell asleep.
sad
well....that sucks cuz I wanted percy to stay wit calypso
smile
nice!! loved it!! poor calypso:( so sad but that's so sweet what happened with percy and annabeth
over a year ago TheSennin said…
hmmm
WTF ? I didn't really understand this chapter, and what is Percy kissing Anniebell while everyone including his "girlfriend" Calypso is watching, he's beyond bastardy
smile
well Annabeth and Calypso are like fighting over Percy and Annabeth still had feeling for Percy and he still had feelings for her
laugh
Love the chappie!!!!!!!
blush
post soon, i wish i could be an awesome writer like you