The Heroes of Olympus The Runaway Demigod

horse22133454 posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 11:11PM
Summary: This is 3 years after the war with Gaea. A boy named Xavier ran away from camp when he was tossed around by the Ares kids and had no idea who his mom was. He ran away with one of his best friend Herc, who happened to be a satyr they met two demigods who went with him. One day the demigods at camp get curios cause one of their campers and satyr go missing so they have a qeust. Percy goes on this quest with the seven and Clarisse who are still alive after the war with Gaea. When Xavier notices that these demigods are trying to find him he turns the two demigods against those three. Then a terrifying monster that Xavier can't hurt with his bow and arrows then notices that he needs a great swordsman. Percy fights the monster to be hounded by more saving the others from a bridge that was falling Percy disappears with the son of Poseidon. They return to camp and then Xavier wants to go find his the hero of Olympus. A qeust is held and they notice a huge threat is rising can they stop it?

Characters: Percy, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Clarisse, Xavier, Herc, May, and Carter

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson Characters

Rating:no cussing

My Banished By The Gods story at:
link

Read My Mark Of Athena at:
link

Read My The New Vampire at:
link

Read My Secrets at:
link
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 10:10PM

The Heroes of Olympus 145 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...