The Heroes of Olympus The Runaway Demigod

horse22133454 posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 11:11PM
Summary: This is 3 years after the war with Gaea. A boy named Xavier ran away from camp when he was tossed around by the Ares kids and had no idea who his mom was. He ran away with one of his best friend Herc, who happened to be a satyr they met two demigods who went with him. One day the demigods at camp get curios cause one of their campers and satyr go missing so they have a qeust. Percy goes on this quest with the seven and Clarisse who are still alive after the war with Gaea. When Xavier notices that these demigods are trying to find him he turns the two demigods against those three. Then a terrifying monster that Xavier can't hurt with his bow and arrows then notices that he needs a great swordsman. Percy fights the monster to be hounded by more saving the others from a bridge that was falling Percy disappears with the son of Poseidon. They return to camp and then Xavier wants to go find his the hero of Olympus. A qeust is held and they notice a huge threat is rising can they stop it?

Characters: Percy, Frank, Hazel, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Leo, Clarisse, Xavier, Herc, May, and Carter

Disclaimer: I do not own any Percy Jackson Characters

Rating:no cussing

My Banished By The Gods story at:
link

Read My Mark Of Athena at:
link

Read My The New Vampire at:
link

Read My Secrets at:
link
last edited on Mar 10, 2012 at 10:10PM

The Heroes of Olympus 145 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 145

over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile

Chapter 1
Xavier

No one knew which goddess my mom was and I was always teased by the Ares kids. We were playing capture the flag and my dad was an astronaut so I stayed year round. Percy was beside me he told me 'they should have claimed you by now that is breaking their promise' and that was on the night of my 13th birthday. I was great at archery and hated swords I loved nighttime and the moon. I was on defense with Percy we were on the side of the creek so Percy could use his powers.
Ares campers ran out of the bushes Percy made the water wash around his feet I knocked an exploding arrow. The campers attacked I noticed the flag lifting off the ground I shot my exploding arrow at an Ares camper then grabbed the flag. Percy noticed me floating in the air then he made a pillar of water under him and tackled the sandy haired son of Zeus the water seemed to comfort my fall along with the flag. It floated up and made a flat surface I could see the whole forest from here and Percy was fighting with Jason the Ares campers stepped up on the pillar the one that got up was Clarisse she was like an older sister to me she always blocked her brothers and sisters from hurting me.
"Kay now watch as I make a the Ares kids get sick" Percy shouted then the water started to pick up the Ares kids then fall then go up around me and Clarisse. "That's how you pull a prank you idiots Clarisse thank you for helping" Percy yelled every camper came out of the bushes laughing he let us drop nicely. I started laughing so hard I fell on the ground Clarisse put her arm around my shoulders "see now that's pay back" Clarisse said to the other Are's kids a red flashlight up the darkening sky.
Percy was on the ground wrestling Ares water hit Ares and dragged him away. "Well all you had to do is ask" Percy said while Ares joined his kids.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
sneak peek
over a year ago kronosdied said…
smile
Its really good first comment yay plz post soon thnx! Luv it.
big smile
Chapter 1
Xavier

No one knew which goddess my mom was and I was always teased by the Ares kids. We were playing capture the flag and my dad was an astronaut so I stayed year round. Percy was beside me he told me 'they should have claimed you by now that is breaking their promise' and that was on the night of my 13th birthday. I was great at archery and hated swords I loved nighttime and the moon. I was on defense with Percy we were on the side of the creek so Percy could use his powers.
Ares campers ran out of the bushes Percy made the water wash around his feet I knocked an exploding arrow. The campers attacked I noticed the flag lifting off the ground I shot my exploding arrow at an Ares camper then grabbed the flag. Percy noticed me floating in the air then he made a pillar of water under him and tackled the sandy haired son of Zeus the water seemed to comfort my fall along with the flag. It floated up and made a flat surface I could see the whole forest from here and Percy was fighting with Jason the Ares campers stepped up on the pillar the one that got up was Clarisse she was like an older sister to me she always blocked her brothers and sisters from hurting me.
"Kay now watch as I make a the Ares kids get sick" Percy shouted then the water started to pick up the Ares kids then fall then go up around me and Clarisse. "That's how you pull a prank you idiots Clarisse thank you for helping" Percy yelled every camper came out of the bushes laughing he let us drop nicely. I started laughing so hard I fell on the ground Clarisse put her arm around my shoulders "see now that's pay back" Clarisse said to the other Are's kids a red flashlight up the darkening sky.
Percy was on the ground wrestling Ares water hit Ares and dragged him away. "Well all you had to do is ask" Percy said while Ares joined his kids. Percy started to walk off when lightning hit the grass in front of him "ha ha Zeus but no he asked for it" Percy yelled to the sky. The sky darkened "Percy my dad hates to be ignored" Jason warned Percy dropped to the ground and then disappeared on the sea breeze he came back in the stream. He was about to get fried I cared to much just to watch my other best friend get killed Jason was to surprised to move I ran over I raised my hands and beams shot out of them. The beams were pure white it turned to nighttime when the bolt just vanished.
Percy let everyone person from the water I was getting teased by some of Ares other kids I couldn't handle it any more I ran past the border of Camp Half-Blood then ran into a a 12 year old. "Sorry" I said tears were running down my face "whats wrong?" she asked growing to around 19 years old. "Nothing" I said bowed then walked past her then I was pulled into some bushes "come on" a voice said pulling me towards camp "no" I said pulling away. I pulled Herc with me as walked to the highway a car pulled to the side a woman stepped out "what are you two doing?" she asked "going on a qeust" I said quickly. "I am Sally are you two from camp?" she asked "yes" I said "oh do you want me to give you a lift where are you going?" she asked I looked to Herc "she has Percy's scent yes" he said "hop in" she said. We climbed into the back she started to drive to a city we were dropped off at central park. We walked for a while I still had my bow and arrows we finally settled down on a park bench for some sleep.
I woke up with someone poking me with a stick "what?" I asked the two kids who were standing there poking me with a stick they both had the same black hair and lightning blue eyes. "Demigods" Herc whispered to me "what are you two doing?" I asked them the boy pointed behind me and said "what are you doing those animals would block us from touching you" I shrugged. Animals followed me everywhere like I was cursed they had backpacks and they had bright clothes on "we are going on an adventure" I said. "Can we buy you two breakfast?" the girl who seemed 13 like me she held out a wad of cash my stomach growled in reply "sure" I said. We walked to a cafe we started to eat I saw Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Clarisse, Piper, and Leo walk in they didn't see us yet Percy looked over I covered my face in the menu. They walked behind us a blue light appeared over May's head and it was the exact symbol of Zeus "run" I said Percy saw the light and stood. We ran out of the cafe Percy ran after us he disappeared then reappeared grabbing my arm I yelped he said "come on home" was that a look of pleading in his eyes "never" I said I grabbed an arrow and cut his cheek he pulled away and I ran after the three we ran to a bridge we made it across when the Nemean lion ran down the bridge how did we miss that I thought I shot a volley of arrows at it. It started to advance I had no more arrows Percy came running with his sword Clarisse did to they made the lion roar the other ran over to us "go Clarisse the bridge is breaking!" Percy yelled it started to rain.

Percy

It started to rain "really Zeus now!" I yelled to the sky Clarisse made it to the end of the bridge when the bridge started to crack I made the lion growl then threw the riptide down its throat. It choked then turned to dust leaving back bulletproof skin I started to run to the end when a drakons growled behind me. "Oh hi um I really got to go so bye" I said and started to run then monsters surrounded me they all tackled me I being lucky only got deep wounds not poisoned the bridge started to crack under the weight I tried to make the water support the bridge but it wouldn't I only had one monster left and it happened to be an empusae she shoved her weapon into the bridge. The bridge moaned then started to fall from the middle I started to run to the other end then noticed the bridge was falling to fast. I was only a few feet off when the bridge dropped from beneath me I fell not in the water but a black hole that formed under me once I fell through the hole a voice chuckled "your not so strong now are you hero" a deep voice said as my head got hit and I blacked out.

Annabeth

I looked as Percy fell into a black hole I looked back to Xavier who looked torn "I hope your happy now Percy is gone" I growled at him I started towards camp. When I reached the hill tears were streaming down my face Thalia walked over "what happened what did Percy do?" she asked "you can ask the one who ran away" I said and walked to the beach one of Percy's favorite places. I stared out to sea for hours Xavier walked down and said "Annabeth if you were in my spot you would understand it is near dinner" he said rubbing his brown hair. I said "no" I stayed sitting the horn sounded for dinner "I got to go" he said then walked off. After dinner I heard some footsteps behind me I turned to she the girl that we had found with the others and when Percy was taken I tried not to cry. She had a plate of food with her she sat by me and asked "was he your boyfriend?" "yes I am Annabeth" I said "May" she said "daughter of Athena" I said "daughter of Zeus" she said. She handed me the food we talked for a few minutes her mom had died in a car crash and carter was her twin. Chirion came over and said "Annabeth Rachel is going to issue a prophecy for Xavier's qeust and he wants you to come" he said I got up and picked up the empty plate a guy formed by my and said "Annabeth you get Percy back I want to give you this you are the best for my son." He put a bracelet that was made out of shells to me "wow thank you Lord Poseidon" I said admiring the bracelet "it is a shield just say "ασπίδα(shield in Greek) and it will turn into a shield just όχι πια(no more)" he said. He turned back to sea water I walked with Chirion to the sword arena Rachel's eyes grew green as she walked up to me and said

"The son of seas shall be saved
The daughter of Ares to start to care
For the son of seas has her share
The pair to love as one is thought to have die
The son of Artemis to help the other
Only to find he is falling for her
She chooses between sea and moon
The son to seal the deal
Son of seas to save or demolish humanity"

She collapsed a white light appeared over Xaviers head with a bow and arrow a girl in the background.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago rock4ever said…
big smile
yay, im the first person here! love your story so far! post soon!
big smile
Thx I will post a sneak peek
big smile
Chapter 2
Clarisse

I could not believe that I was in the prophecy last time I wasn't I wrote the prophecy on my hand "okay it seems our oracle issued the prophecy to Annabeth instead so she will pick two people to go with her" Chirion said "Clarisse and May" she said me and Annabeth were pretty good friends. After Selina died... I have been hanging out with her often Chirion announced we would be leaving tomorrow in the morning I remembered the prophecy from Percy's qeust it was
'Son of seas to be taken
A great force to awaken
The son of the hunt to be found
The bridge will fall to the ground'
Percy was a great hero I mean this guy is probabley the reincarnation of Hercules he also got two great prophecies unfair he was a pretty good fighter someone who defeated my dad is no joke. I was packing when arms wrapped around my waist I turned to see Chris "hey" I said "hey" he said he wasmy actual first crush. I was happy when he asked me out I almost screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck we started to make out when I heard a knock on the door I looked over to see one of my brothers immortal brother "Pelious" I said "aww two love birds right now I am going to be a nice brother and say eat this" he handed me a brownie. I put it in my mouth then spit it all over him "that was gross" I said "I cant tell that was for Demios this is for you" he said handing me another brownie I ate the brownie and swallowed it nothing was wrong then it felt like something hit my gut I doubled over. Then Chris helped me on my bed "what was that?" he yelled at Pelious "I'm helping her it gets rid of her fears that is till I give her new ones" he said then disappeared. My eyes felt heavy as Chris sat on the bed I pulled him down he laid beside me I put my hand on his chest then my head on his broad shoulders and fell asleep.

surprise
awesome! wait, you said something like "she has to chose between sea and moon" i know moon is Xavier and i know sea is percy, and i know she is annabeth...... oh, gods........ PLESAE PICK SEA!
big smile
you will see
big smile
Chapter 2
Clarisse

I could not believe that I was in the prophecy last time I wasn't I wrote the prophecy on my hand "okay it seems our oracle issued the prophecy to Annabeth instead so she will pick two people to go with her" Chirion said "Clarisse and May" she said me and Annabeth were pretty good friends. After Selina died... I have been hanging out with her often Chirion announced we would be leaving tomorrow in the morning I remembered the prophecy from Percy's qeust it was
'Son of seas to be taken
A great force to awaken
The son of the hunt to be found
The bridge will fall to the ground'
Percy was a great hero I mean this guy is probably the reincarnation of Hercules he also got two great prophecies unfair he was a pretty good fighter someone who defeated my dad is no joke. I was packing when arms wrapped around my waist I turned to see Chris "hey" I said "hey" he said he was my actual first crush. I was happy when he asked me out I almost screamed. I wrapped my arms around his neck we started to make out when I heard a knock on the door I looked over to see one of my brothers immortal brother "Pelious" I said "aww two love birds right now I am going to be a nice brother and say eat this" he handed me a brownie. I put it in my mouth then spit it all over him "that was gross" I said "I cant tell that was for Demios this is for you" he said handing me another brownie I ate the brownie and swallowed it nothing was wrong then it felt like something hit my gut I doubled over. Then Chris helped me on my bed "what was that?" he yelled at Pelious "I'm helping her it gets rid of her fears that is till I give her new ones" he said then disappeared. My eyes felt heavy as Chris sat on the bed I pulled him down he laid beside me I put my hand on his chest then my head on his broad shoulders and fell asleep.

Nico

I just happened to see a flashing blue light when I was eating my cereal "dad I am going to go look in the fields of Asphodel" I yelled then ran out of the house. I got there to see two people one was Chaos and the other must have been a demigod but I couldn't see who it was I wasn't close enough. "Who would like to join my army against the Gods?!" Chaos bellowed the demigod was hanging from his hand I saw Hazel in the crowd I needed a better look at the demigod. I raised my hand most of the ghosts followed then Hazel caught on and raised her hand to "follow me my army" he said we all followed him to where the five rivers met he hadn't noticed my yet and I blended right in with the ghosts. He raised the demigod to his feet and said "go ahead open it Perseus" wait Perseus Percy! a light started to glow in Percy I started to go to the front. Percy's eyes were glowing and mouth then the lake of the rivers separated no one has done that before not even Poseidon. Chaos smiled then turned noticing me and seeing I wasn't dead he yelled to the dead "grab him" they went for me when I yelled "σταματώ!(stop!)" they listened too my command I smiled at him then I grabbed Hazel and shadow traveled to camp Half Blood I was just in time to get Annabeth before she went to bed "hey Nico Hazel what are you doing" she said all the Athena campers were smiling. "Percy is in the underworld where the five rivers meet" I said her eyes widened "my dad is making an army to fight with Chaos" I continued "is that why the gods aren't talking to us and shut down Olympus" she said. "Yes that is a reason but also Chaos is rising with Kronos and he has an army marching here right now" I said "guys get your armor on go warn everyone at camp Nico and tell the gods" she said I ran to the big house and told Chirion as Hazel went to warn everyone else. I ran to Percy's cabin over to the water fall that Poseidon fixed for Percy and grabbed a golden coin threw it into the rainbow and said "oh Iris Goddess of messages accept my offering and show me the throne room" a voice replied "gods not available right now."
"This is important!" I yelled at it then the Gods appeared they looked at me mysteriously "Percy Jackson is at the meeting point of the five rivers dad. We need alot of help Chaos is raising an undead army and is coming to camp with almost all the ghosts from Asphodel Fields Percy somehow can control the underworld rivers. he is being used to make a gate to camp." I said Poseidon was the only one that understood he walked out of the throne room saying "Nico meet me at the lake" I waved my hand through the message and made a note to thank Iris. I got up and ran to the lake Poseidon and a huge army was waiting "thank you" I said "tell us what to do" Poseidon said smiling "Thantos should return the ghosts once you kill them campers are around the boundary line some of you watch the ocean to make sure he doesn't come through here then the rest follow me" I said.
I had enough time to put some armor on I walked back to find all the Gods and Goddesses talking a huge army outside of different people and things. I walked over to the Gods and Goddesses Poseidon said "thank you Nico for telling us that helped alot" Xavier walked over and stood next to me while Artemis looked at him then ran and hugged him. All the goddesses and gods laughed Artemis blushed and said "your dad is such a nice guy" I had to laugh at that Annabeth walked over and hugged me "thank you Nico" she said. A horn blew in the distance "that's our que" I said I ran over to the hill and saw a pizza guy "yeah pizza" Conner said Annabeth smacked him on the head "ow" we all walked back. Leaving Connor and Travis to their pizza when Poseidon stopped and said "stop someone is in thee water over there" he pointed to the lake Zeus said "and air" then my dad said "no ghosts in Asphodel Fields and all by the lake."
Another couch horn blew by the ocean and the air two girls and two boys flew down "dad venti are coming with ghosts" she said Thalia and Jason stood there with the boy. I ran over to the lake monsters and ghosts walked out "PEANUT BUTTER!!!!!!" a cyclopes shouted I immediately knew it was Tyson all the cyclopes ran killing every monster and ghost in sight.
over a year ago kronosdied said…
sad
Uh I'm here to am I like invisible or something hello?
smile
hello no you are not invsible I will post in a few hours
big smile
Chapter 3
Percy

A sharp pain hit my gut controlling the five underworld rivers not fun actually nothing is fun when you a hostage the old guy who called himself Chaos. Which isn't Chaos supposed to be good was holding the back of my shirt as we flew in a chariot to a very hot place. He dragged me into a cave then put me down on my face. I had just enough energy to pick up my head he was in the back of the cave and pushed a rock to the side walking back to me and grabbing the back of my worn out camp T-shirt. He dragged me for around an hour then stopped as we entered a dark pit I immediately knew that it was Tatarus "Kronos I have Perseus Jackson come up here!" he shouted down the dark pit. A spirit floated up and said "I can not leave this cave till that cursed Athena girl's dagger is in your hand and Gaea can though" "trust me every one of those souls will come up here" Chaos said. He untied my hands and said "now I know he is a crumby son of Poseidon but he is pretty powerful more powerful then the sons of daughters of Zeus and Hades" he said then "use your powers boy." I didn't listen to him he shoved a dagger to my hand and made a nice cut "use them NOW!" he commanded I still didn't he cut my other hand "USE THEM OR I PUT YOU DOWN THERE FULLY" he shouted. "No" I said he pushed my head over the pit and said a curse in Greek then "use your powers boy" again I didn't want to but my body did. Then whole pit was covered in souls they turned to people as they climbed out of the pit Chaos smiled and said "better" then tied my hands behind my back again.
I looked down as he pulled me along with everyone from Tatarus Chaos stopped a voice said "Chaos drop Perseus" Hades I thought "he betrayed you gods. He joined me this one is smart" he said "thanks but your mistaken I didn't join your side or I wouldn't be tied up" I said "oh we were just going to get some weapons to cut the ropes" Chaos said. "Nope not the way I remember and your name sounds like 'chase ops'" I said he kicked me in the gut and said "no you joined me and you were just caught in a trap" he said "no doesn't ring a bell" I said "that IS how IT happened" he said getting angry "NO it IS not YOU have A horrible OLD man MEMORIES then" I copied him. He gripped my shirt harder "I can prove it Percy kill Hades" my body started to get up after he untied my legs and arms I pulled the riptide and charged at Hades. Wait I thought I can still talk "he cursed my in Greek so my body does what he wants and I can't help it" I confessed "it can't stop and accident can it?" he asked me "don't oops" I said my sword slipped out of my hand and hit Chaos in the
head between his eyes "um you have a little somethin there" I said pointing to his head Hades smiled.
He said "help me" I walked over and tried to pull me sword out of his head but 'accidentally' cut his head open on the top "you have a little cut right here" I said tracing the cut on his head he grabbed my arm in a death grip and twisted it I howled in pain. He cruelly smiled he hit me in the stomach with his knee I doubled over I tried to get away but he was still holding my arm his other hand grabbed my hair and yanked me up. I could see Kronos smiling Chaos punched my face letting my arm go I took that moment to scramble away I ran into Elysium Selena, Beckendorf, and Luke saw me and came over. "Percy what's wrong?" Selena asked I felt a hand grab my neck and yank it back I yelped Luke charged Chaos from behind Bekendorf punched Chaos in the face Selena dragged me through Elysium.
We met some guys that were from Tatarus one punched at Selena in a movement I cut his hand off with the riptide the other punched me in the face someone grabbed my hands and pulled a strong rope around them. I turned and kicked at him and saw Luke and Beckendorf tied up then Selena was I started to kick at the people more a foot hit my stomach knocking the air out of me they quickly grabbed my feet and tied them together as I tried to get my breath back on track. "Help!" I screamed Chaos covered my mouth and said "shut up its no use" he gagged and blindfolded me then hurt me more so I would be easier to catch if I ran I moaned in defeat. He dragged me for what seemed like hours when I felt the sun on my face I knew we were out of the underworld and the cave he threw me in the charriot "Percy are you okay?" Selena asked. I shook my head and I knew she saw I was okay Chaos returned and tied me to the chariot and drove to a place that still had stone he dragged me through the streets then stopped and started to argue with someone in ancient Greek then said "Annabeth dear come out from there or I will come and get you I started to struggle. He kicked me in the stomach as a warning Annabeth asked "who are you?" Chaos said "and I thought you were the smart one I am Chaos" Annabeth replied "the creator of earth" he said "now put away those weapons or he will die." "I don't know him" she said he said "I think you do" and took off my blindfold my eyes locked with her I was a mess and she was neat and organized I sent her a silent message run. "Percy!" she yelped then threw her dagger in the face of Chaos he pulled the dagger out as she was pulled by Clarisse to run Chaos put the blind fold back on me and dragged me through a door and put me on a bed I couldn't see a thing cause of the stupid blindfold and fell into a nice slumber.
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
Love the chappie!!!
big smile
I added more to that chapter Kaia143 just to tell ya
over a year ago swiftwater said…
smile
good chapter
heart
love it!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
thanks sorry and I just have to finish my homework then I will post
last part
big smile
done
over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
sunny
NICE!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! POOR PERCY!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Chapter 4
Annabeth

We were cornered in a ally and the people were smiling as they advanced arrows sprouted from their heads the arrow from Xavier's arrow how I got here was and email from my mom and she said 'oh and you might have a follower' then left us. Xavier was the follower he was also my savior once they all were dead I looked on the roof to see Xavier smiling and waving "come here" I said probably sounding harsh he hesitated the came down.
He stood in front of me I grabbed him and hugged him "thank you" I said then pulled away I slapped him then said "and that's for interrupting my quest." I pulled Clarisse and May out of the ally I started to pull them to where we saw Percy last the house owner saw us outside the window he was talking to Chaos he pointed to the door then me as Chaos walked off for a second. I knew he wanted us to come in I walked to the doorway when I opened it Chaos was by Percy who was in the bed asleep I think Chaos said something in Greek that I still couldn't understand Percy started to glow then stopped I quietly closed the door and sat in the ally with Clarisse and May by me. Someone opened the door and whispered "girl um yellow hair girl" I stepped out he said "come friends help uh you" he sounded like he just learned English "boyfriend yours?" he asked "yes" I said. I followed him inside Chaos voice said from somewhere else in the house I walked over to Percy my dagger was on the nightstand I started to cut through the ropes his head swung as he woke up then he must have noticed the blindfold was still on and put his head back down. Xavier burst through the door and an arrow sailed over my head "hurry" he said and shot more arrows. I tried to cut through the ropes faster but they kept repairing themselves I started to untie them taking me longer as the others fought.
I was still on the first one when I was thrown against a wall Chaos grabbed Percy and ran out through the back door I raced after him. He had Percy's throat in his hand Percy was trying to breath pushing "let him go!" I shouted and charged when Percy went limp and Chaos smiled and disappeared. Tears were running down my face Xavier came out with Clarisse and May they all tried to sooth me but nothing could Percy was my best friend and my boyfriend.
I heard Xavier say "well Annabeth you got to move on" I turned and snapped "I will never be happy with out Percy" I planted my face in my hands and cried. Clarisse said "come on Annabeth lets get out of the open" she had an arm around me as we walked to the beach I ran into the water higher then my head. I want to drown I will be with Percy, Luke, Beckendorf, and Selena with my friends and we could live down there forever never having to deal with monsters. A naniad came over and said "don't give up hope" she made me an air bubble no wait Poseidon probably did "my boyfriend died though" "don't give up hope" she repeated. "He died!" I hollered water pushed me to the surface Clarisse grabbed me and said "don't do that" the naniad said through the water "Selena, Luke, and Beckendorf died cause it was their time its not my lords time he is still alive." "You just live in a fake world then I saw him die!" I shouted "I am sorry daughter of stupid wisdom but I believe he is still alive and I will find him Annabeth he told me alot about you. Your weakness to" she said "oh so your Ayala" I snapped she smiled as she dived May snickered they had set up tents Clarisse walked me back and helped me dry off I set my sleeping bag by the ocean it helped me think alot I watched the waves roll across the sky Percy's figure stepped out of the water.
He walked over to me and said "this will sort out Annabeth" I grabbed him in and kissed him one last time he pulled away and kissed my head and said "I love you Annabeth. Don't forget that and whoever you choose I should be your answer" he said then disappeared Xavier walked over with some food he handed me the food we talked for a while he was like Percy except his flaw was he loved power. The next day I woke up in my cabin "gods Annabeth you cried half the night what happened?" Malcolm asked me. "Percy uh died" I said choking back tears but they came anyway Malcolm stopped and dropped blueprints to us he was our best friend all of us we all cried Chirion walked through the door and asked what was wrong "Percy died" I said. "Well Clarisse said he didn't die yet he is close to dying there was the same prophecy though like the qeust wasn't done" Chirion said "get to your lessons" he barely kept the sadness out of his voice.

Clarisse

Jackson was in my dreams he wasn't dead but Chaos was using his powers making him weaker Chris, Mark(one of my younger brothers who hasn't been on a qeust) we walked through New York. We had to get to Calafornia by the end of the week when I hadn't noticed we were in the Roman camp and ran right into Dakota an annoying guy that drinks kool-aid to much. I walked to mount Diablo Chris and Mark following we hikes up to the top where a black void opened exactly where they said Chaos and the Titans were going. I smiled at my accomplishment I stepped through the black void(also means black hole) I came into a thin hall Chris was the next then Mark we walked down twisting halls we finally heard Chaos say "do you under stand boy?" followed by a thud.

Percy

I felt every feeling that has nothing good they prevented me from dying by shoving my life back into my body and everytime I didn't listen to him he would crush me against the bars which were electric. I hadn't eaten anything for two weeks and the girl Titans always tried to make me eat "no" I said weakly he grabbed me from the bars by the shirt and crushed me into the ground. My body was numb Rhea stepped out of the shadows followed by the twelve Olympians Chaos jumped and dropped me I turned to see Clarisse shocking Chaos. I couldn't get up by myself I had refused water to someone rushed forward and grabbed me I noticed he was my dad by the smell. He teleported to Olympus and placed me in a stretcher I was taken to his palace and given drugs to make me sleep.

Xavier

Annabeth was so sweet we were out side talking when she tripped I grabbed her and our lips hit each other for a second before we both pulled back "sorry" I said putting my hand on my lips I mean I had a crush on her but not to where I wanted to interrupt her yet. I had saved her from a invisible monster when really I just needed her and Percy's spotlight and I would be good she said that my flaw was power I was power hungry like Jason. I didn't think so he was power crazy while I only wanted the limelight at least not like Percy who needed it ugh I hate how much people do that.

Percy

Once I woke up Apollo was sitting next to me smiling "Apollo is that Percy!" Will from camp yelled he came in person "Percy do not go to camp" he said I had gained back to normal weight. "Let me go Apollo" I said I appeared in the lake pushing my dry self out of the water I walked into camp a torn signaled campers "Percy!" Annabeth yelped then tackled me in a bear hug "please forgive me Percy" she said. "What?" I asked grinning "I fell and Xavier caught me then fell and we kissed for a second" she said I looked in her eyes she was telling the truth I stormed to the ocean and wanted to jump. Xavier yelled after me "wimp just cause she likes me more and so does your dad more then you" I punched a rock it cracked with a big boom I pulled my arm out of the rubbish "what did you say after I was nice to you your a backstabbing, little baby, who is an idiot to talk about my family like that" I boomed waves crashed the earth rumbled horses were saying 'calm lord he has no idea what he is doing!' "they are right you have no idea what your doing." Nico and Thalia turned on me and Nico said "Percy calm down hes just trying to make you mad" I replied "then he can learn what he did wrong" Chaos's voice said in my mind 'kill the brat it would be amusing' I dropped to the ground an arrow sailed where my head had been.
'Your my favorite hero the most important to that's why I saved your life' Chaos said voice still in my head "NO GO AWAY STUPID PROPHECY'S AND HAVING TO DEAL WITH ME!" I screamed "Percy?" Nico asked stepping forward. Rachel came forward and said with mist pouring out of her mouth
"Chaos shall seek the one with power
For the powerful ones power towers over Chaos
Seas shall listen to a son for he is our only chance
All his friends to be seen in a trance
The big disasters will hail this one from the son of the seas" (PS this is the 2nd great prophecy)
She dropped to the ground.
AWESOME POST SOON
heart
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!! Its was really good!! Post the rest soon!!!!!
big smile
Thanks guys
big smile

Chapter 5
Annabeth

Percy was making this to big of a deal was that Percy on the beach I asked myself 'no my girl Poseidon made a illusion of his son so you could see him' Gaea's voice said in my head "get out of my head" I snapped. Xavier looked at me and asked "are you okay?" he put his arm around me I shoved away from him Percy was on the beach gripping his head curled up on the ground. He stared at Rachel after she gave that prophecy it made me weary too I wanted to rush forward and kiss him and never leave his grip 'join us then he will break eventually' Kronos's voice said. 'How are you two in my head?' I thought 'he was used he helped us rise' Gaea soothed "Percy what does Gaea mean you were used you helped them rise?" I said pushing through the crowd his head snapped to me.
His eyes weren't cheerful like usual they were sad and angry tears gathered "he a traitor" Xavier said stepping up beside me the earth rumbled the ocean's waves crashed into one another. "SHUT UP XAVIER" Percy screamed "why so you can betray us more" Xavier snapped "your so nice to the guy who didn't bully you and got the Ares kids back for you" Percy said. Most of the camp walked over to him only some stayed "for me I could do that easily while you were sweating by controlling the underworld rivers" Xavier said "Percy stop or" Thalia said. "Or what Thalia Percy was only someone in the camp who cared about Xavier and I thought he was like a brother when Xavier turned his back on him" Clarisse said "now I see the true meaning behind 'never trust your friends they will only turn on you'" Percy said as he stomped off to his cabin.
"At least he handled it better then he did with Steve" Nico said everyone looked at him Steve was a son of Hephaestus who had disappeared when he thought he was better then Percy. "Poor Steve he will never see the light again" Thalia said she glared at me then Jason, Clarisse, Nico, and her walked to comfort Percy. I ran to my cabin knowing that Percy would never forgive me tears streaming down my face I opened my trunk and grabbed every picture of Percy and me and tape. I got on my bunk and put the pictures all over my bunk "well that's over exaggerating Annabeth" Xavier said at the door looking at my bed I threw my pillow at him and said "your a jerk you wanted this to happen." I threw myself on my bunk and cried I heard his footsteps walk over to my bunk he put the pillow down and said "Anna I didn't try and steal you from him" he said. I said "don't call me Anna" his hand started to rub my back "sorry but this is going to remind you of him" he said with distaste in the word him. "His name is Percy and make me remember the day I his unbelievable dreamy cute green eyes and long air blown black hair. His model like body he was funny, an idiot but smart, and the hottest guy here" I said looking at the picture of me and him kissing Clarisse caught us and took a picture. Grover walked in and saw my bunk "Annabeth?" he asked pointing to the pictures I ran over to him tackling him in a hug "what is wrong? is Percy okay?" I asked quickly "Percy is fine and Jason wanted me to come get you" he said. We walked out of the cabin it must have been snowing cause snow came up to my knees I jumped back into my cabin I threw on winter gear noticing today was Christmas eve.
I grabbed my wallet to and followed Grover I noticed we were heading to the Poseidon cabin "no Grover I can't he deserves-" Grover interrupted me and said "spider!" "where?!" I screamed he laughed. I joined in and lightly punched him on the shoulder when a snowball hit my jacket then I noticed he had dragged me to the Poseidon cabin while we were laughing "Annabeth over here" Thalia shouted behind some trees. Percy was riding a sled with Nico loaded with snowballs at everyone I ran over to Thalia and threw some snowballs at people when Nico was getting soaked while Percy was dry.

Percy

I was getting hit but was still dry I started making a pile of sticks and then grabbed Leo he set himself on fire on accident I pushed him onto the pile of sticks. Leo got up and said "warmth" he sat by the fire with Nico and me I got marshmallows that were blue from my mom and blue gram crackers with blue chocolate. We started to make blue smores "Percy what are you doing?" Jason asked finding our hideout "shh" I said then held up a smore he walked over and started to eat some. "They left an hour ago for dinner Annabeth and Thalia said something about going shopping" he said "I got to go" I said I walked back to my cabin I opened the floor boards Chirion allowed me to do that its where I kept something that needed to be a secret. I grabbed the golden colored flask it would make me immortal Zeus kept trying to make me drink it I examined it and sat on the floor a bright flash came in the cabin I shielded my eyes. Zeus's voice asked "why don't you want it?" I looked at it and asked sounding like an idiot "it will make me immortal?" he replied "every god and goddess wants you to become immortal." I was tempted to drink it the liquid was drawling me towards it "I would have to leave my friends" I said "you still call Annabeth your friend?" he asked and sat by me he started to visit me more. "Well she didn't mean to" I said "you still call Xavier your friend?" he asked "well his-" Zeus interrupted me "your standing up to the guy that you were mad at a few hours ago" I said "his flaw is power like a roman." I looked down "you stand up for everyone Percy don't do that" he said I looked at him and said "but-" he interrupted again "Percy just don't do it" I looked back at the flask. "I just don't want to have this I don't deserve it Luke killed Kronos not me and Gaea was put back to sleep by-" he interrupted yet again "you Percy you put Gaea back to sleep in the thinnest times you brought the spirits up and when the team fell apart it was you who put them together."
"I'm not the hero! I never wanted to be!" I shouted usually when the Gods and Goddesses visited no one could hear "Percy just drink it become immortal and part of the council" he said it sounded so tempting. "No I didn't defeat any titans like Gaea and Kronos give this to Piper the real hero who charm spoke Gaea to sleep again" I said pulling my eyes off the flask "Percy you defeated both and more!" Zeus shouted "you defeated Kronos, Gaea, Ares, millions of monsters, and many more including me."
"Percy dad?" Jason asked him and both camps were standing at my doorway Thalia and Annabeth were holding shopping bags Zeus said "go back to your activities." "Not till you tell us whats going on" Xavier said I put the flask down and pulled out the riptide I charged at Xavier Artemis appeared and said "you will not hurt him Perseus." The hunters were behind her with bows aimed at my heart and daggers out ready to fight "then get him out of my life or I will go" I said she didn't move I shoved my way through them Thalia grabbed my arm and said "don't Percy please." Her eyes were pleading me I glared at Xavier then ripped my arm from Thalia and ran to the ocean I threw my sword in the ground I needed to get away from him my anger boiled inside me. I whistled for Mrs. Oleary I jumped on and said "underworld where the five rivers meet girl" she traveled by the lake I knew what I needed. I was a few feet off from the river the anger just snapped as the pain in my gut took it away the lake rose into the air I let the water drop my anger was gone and I felt tired but balanced.
I fell onto the ground asleep and felt Mrs. Oleary nuzzle under me and travel away. I was back at camp I stumbled to the lake and laid by it staring at the sky Nico's head popped over my view.

Nico

I was looking at Percy's happy eyes "what did you do?" I asked "five underworld rivers lake" he said dreamily I started to drag him back I couldn't pick him up he fell asleep on the way back. Thalia saw me from the Artemis cabin and helped "what happened?" "Percy used the meeting place of the five underworld rivers to get rid if his anger" I said. Xavier smiled from the Poseidon cabin where Zeus and Artemis still were talking and arguing once we got Percy into his bed I walked to my own cabin to get some sleep as well.
heart
love the chappie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post another soon!!!!
sunny
LOVE IT A BILLION!!!!!!!! POST SOON!!!!!
big smile
Thanks
big smile

Chapter 6
Percy

I was in central park every other campers were fighting some monsters Kronos was creuly smiling at me I had my sword at his throat. When a blade plunged through my chest my scream pierced the air I fell to the ground my eyesight blurring by the second the seven, Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, and Xavier looked at me Zeus appeared and said something to Annabeth then handed her the vial that would turn me immortal. Zeus was going to trick Annabeth I thought as the golden liquid trickled into my mouth warmth spread though..
___
Sneak peek
heart
i love it!!
post the rest sooooooon!!!!!!!
big smile
I will in a second
big smile
k. cant wait!!
big smile
Chapter 6
Percy

I was in central park every other campers were fighting some monsters Kronos was creepily smiling at me I had my sword at his throat. When a blade plunged through my chest my scream pierced the air I fell to the ground my eyesight blurring by the second the seven, Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, and Xavier looked at me Zeus appeared and said something to Annabeth then handed her the vial that would turn me immortal. Zeus was going to trick Annabeth I thought as the golden liquid trickled into my mouth warmth spread though my body. I started to open my eyes and tell Annabeth not to trust Zeus when I stood a shadow tackled me to my bed covering my mouth Hades popped in the room.
He said "swear on Styx not to tell anyone that will happen even if you tell her but you swear on Styx that you won't tell anyone what I showed you" he loosened his hand to let me speak. "I don't want immortality so no" I said the shadows surrounded me they made the whole room black "you won't leave till you do" Hades said smiling at me. He walked through a wall now I knew where I was in the underworld in Hades Palace in the dungeon I kept smashing my shoulder into the wall there was no source of water anywhere at all ether.
I had bruised my shoulder pretty badly I sat down for a few seconds then Nico stepped through the door he smiled the door disappeared. "What did you do this time?" he asked as he sat by me "your dad is mean he gives me a dream then he makes me swear on Styx that I won't tell anyone" I said. "What was the dream?" Nico asked "we were in central park-" I started but Hades and two undead stepped in Hades looked at Nico then me the skeletons grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back. One shoved me out Hades and Nico were talking Nico asked "what are you doing?" Hades said "testing his powers" I noticed what he was doing and said "no, no, no, no, no."
I stopped and tried to get out of the undeads grip they just gripped me harder we walked to the five rivers meeting spot I was pushed forward. "Go ahead lets see it Percy" Hades said I looked at the water something moved in the corner of my eye I snapped my head towards it. "Dahh" Nico shrieked my reflexes kicked in I drew the riptide and the water grew in size and so did Hades eyes I looked to Nico Kronos was griping the son of Hades.
Hades eyes stayed on the water "stop Percy" Chaos said walking out my body was pulled a different way then my mind I dropped some water from Styx hit him the rest stayed up next thing I knew Kronos and Chaos were on the ground trying to escape the water that kept attacking them I was on a girl from Tatarus. Nico and Hades were staring at my like I was not who they wanted for an enemy "what happened?" I asked "you were so fast I couldn't keep up" Nico said. Then I was watching the waters ghosts were watching me with frightened eyes. The girl threw me off when suddenly my hands were on her neck she was gasping for air I couldn't stop from choking her Percy calm down its just the river goddesses this girl was rude to us so its payback time a voice said in my head all of you I thought back. All of us the voice said I thought back well why not Nico? cause you are stronger and we will keep you alive the voice said which one are you I thought back Percy dear it is me Styx Styx voice laughed.
heart
Love the chappie!!!!!!
big smile
I am starting to type
big smile
Chapter 7
Leo

A monster that looked like a mix between a heads of hydra wings of a gryphon and the horse body of a centaur the heads hissed "son of Hephaestus weak and pathetic. Only a shape-shifter can beat me or someone that can tell time but you could never think of any son Of Poseidon's have been able to do that in decades. You can never beat me alone" the thing said "actually Frank can shape-shift and no other son of Poseidon that has power over time" I said he laughed a very weird laugh like half hiss and half evil laugh. "You will never think of him in time" he said "I always think of stuff" I said "and the only other sibling of Poseidon is Percy."
I woke up with another one of my siblings shaking me "what?" I asked "you were talking in your sleep about Percy and Frank" the girl said crossing her arms. "Well sorry got to get talk to someone" I started to walk over to the door and then into the cold night I started to walk to the Ares cabin my legs were shaking as I entered the cabin they were snoring so loudly I could barley hear one sneak up behind me the guy grabbed my shoulders and covered my mouth.
I set my body on fire waking every one of them "sorry but wheres Frank?" I asked as I put the fire out "he went to sleep in Percy's cabin" Clarisse said throwing a pillow at me. I caught the pillow and put it on her head she glared at me and went for her electric spear and said "get out or I will shock you" I ran outside note to self don't wake up Ares campers. I walked into the Poseidon cabin and Frank was snoring like his cabin mates I rolled him onto the floor and he grabbed my neck "oh Leo I thought you were someone else" he said letting go "you snore and your heavy" I said. "Hay-" I interrupted him "is for horses but not important the thing is I need you to go with me to find a monster" Percy walked in and said "can't go dad will kill you two if you do he said the monster will kill both of you and every possible way is blocked so no one leaves and can only come in." Frank and I stared at Percy then I said "but you can talk to him to let us out" he looked at me and said "the only way out is the way I'm trying I need to show Chaos that I'm not a weakling." "Bring us with you" I begged his face broke into a grin he laughed and said "you think there is a way out when Zeus, Hades, and my dad are watching us I can't trust me it hurts" he rubbed his stomach. "Well actually I think they are only blocking me from going out so yeah" he said drubbing his neck Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades walked in Poseidon looked at Percy and asked "what are you doing?" I noticed Percy a was writing on something.
He jumped and stumbled "no nothing why do you ask" he said he blocked the desk Zeus walked over and tried to push Percy away "Perseus what is it?" Percy flinched as Poseidon said his real name. Zeus pushed Percy away we all crowded around the desk that was filled with papers and drawings the computer was off I pushed the button to turn it on as the computer fired up I looked at the drawings they were all symbols. When the computer was on there was pages that showed the symbols in his documents "Percy what are these?" I asked "symbols I don't know why but I woke up and all these drawings were here like I drew them in my sleep. Why am I so stupid the goddesses are trying to tell me something" he said then started to sort through the papers "Percy are you okay?" Poseidon asked concern was in his voice Percy was mumbling to himself as he went on to the computer then his eyes glowed green as he drew another symbol. "How? I can't understand it!" Percy growled then started to type on the computer Poseidon whispered to Hades the three gods started to talk among themselves. I watched as Percy wrote more symbols but it was 5 pages long when he snapped out of it Frank spoke up "those are Latin symbols" he said everyone turned to him "some are Greek its like there in both Greek and Roman form" Percy said.
"Who are you talking about them Percy?" Hades asked a hint of concern in his voice "the five river goddesses Styx, Nyx, and the others" he said "that's why I am feeling the underworld here" Hades said. "But I can understand all of it that's weird" Percy said "no way they are giving him the symbols he is probably the strongest hero ever" Hades said.

_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­_
sneak peek
big smile
Chapter 7
Leo

A monster that looked like a mix between a heads of hydra wings of a gryphon and the horse body of a centaur the heads hissed "son of Hephaestus weak and pathetic. Only a shape-shifter can beat me or someone that can tell time but you could never think of any son Of Poseidon's have been able to do that in decades. You can never beat me alone" the thing said "actually Frank can shape-shift and no other son of Poseidon that has power over time" I said he laughed a very weird laugh like half hiss and half evil laugh. "You will never think of him in time" he said "I always think of stuff" I said "and the only other sibling of Poseidon is Percy."
I woke up with another one of my siblings shaking me "what?" I asked "you were talking in your sleep about Percy and Frank" the girl said crossing her arms. "Well sorry got to get talk to someone" I started to walk over to the door and then into the cold night I started to walk to the Ares cabin my legs were shaking as I entered the cabin they were snoring so loudly I could barley hear one sneak up behind me the guy grabbed my shoulders and covered my mouth.
I set my body on fire waking every one of them "sorry but wheres Frank?" I asked as I put the fire out "he went to sleep in Percy's cabin" Clarisse said throwing a pillow at me. I caught the pillow and put it on her head she glared at me and went for her electric spear and said "get out or I will shock you" I ran outside note to self don't wake up Ares campers. I walked into the Poseidon cabin and Frank was snoring like his cabin mates I rolled him onto the floor and he grabbed my neck "oh Leo I thought you were someone else" he said letting go "you snore and your heavy" I said. "Hay-" I interrupted him "is for horses but not important the thing is I need you to go with me to find a monster" Percy walked in and said "can't go dad will kill you two if you do he said the monster will kill both of you and every possible way is blocked so no one leaves and can only come in." Frank and I stared at Percy then I said "but you can talk to him to let us out" he looked at me and said "the only way out is the way I'm trying I need to show Chaos that I'm not a weakling." "Bring us with you" I begged his face broke into a grin he laughed and said "you think there is a way out when Zeus, Hades, and my dad are watching us I can't trust me it hurts" he rubbed his stomach. "Well actually I think they are only blocking me from going out so yeah" he said drubbing his neck Poseidon, Zeus, and Hades walked in Poseidon looked at Percy and asked "what are you doing?" I noticed Percy a was writing on something.
He jumped and stumbled "no nothing why do you ask" he said he blocked the desk Zeus walked over and tried to push Percy away "Perseus what is it?" Percy flinched as Poseidon said his real name. Zeus pushed Percy away we all crowded around the desk that was filled with papers and drawings the computer was off I pushed the button to turn it on as the computer fired up I looked at the drawings they were all symbols. When the computer was on there was pages that showed the symbols in his documents "Percy what are these?" I asked "symbols I don't know why but I woke up and all these drawings were here like I drew them in my sleep. Why am I so stupid the goddesses are trying to tell me something" he said then started to sort through the papers "Percy are you okay?" Poseidon asked concern was in his voice Percy was mumbling to himself as he went on to the computer then his eyes glowed green as he drew another symbol. "How? I can't understand it!" Percy growled then started to type on the computer Poseidon whispered to Hades the three gods started to talk among themselves. I watched as Percy wrote more symbols but it was 5 pages long when he snapped out of it Frank spoke up "those are Latin symbols" he said everyone turned to him "some are Greek its like there in both Greek and Roman form" Percy said.
"Who are you talking about them Percy?" Hades asked a hint of concern in his voice "the five river goddesses Styx, Nyx, and the others" he said "that's why I am feeling the underworld here" Hades said. "But I can understand all of it that's weird" Percy said "no way they are giving him the symbols he is probably the strongest hero ever" Hades said.

Frank

Leo wakes me up at 12:45 in the morning to try to go on a qeust with me but no way! then Percy walks in to my rescue so I don't have to thank the gods! then the three most important gods walk in. My mind will blow up if my dad walks in I was watching Percy jot down random words like help (Greek word) trapped (Greek word) Chaos )Chapter 7
Leo

Then Percy said "help Chaos trapped us in place can't escape Chaos watching Perseus lead qeust to Greece need help don't waste time." Poseidon paled Zeus grabbed the papers and growled "Jason will lead this mission Percy can't leave" Hades put a hand on Percy's shoulder. "Come on you know what the message was they said 'Perseus lead qeust' not Jason me" Percy said standing up in Zeus's face [i]this won't turn out pretty
I thought. "You are not leaving camp without a god right by your side at all times" Poseidon said "I have five goddesses up here" Percy said pointing to his head. "You will not leave Perseus and that's final" Poseidon said "at least let Annabeth lead the qeust" Percy said sitting on his bed and putting his head in his hands. "Perseus Jason will lead the qeust and you are staying here" Zeus rumbled Percy's eyes started to glow he stood and grabbed Zeus by his throat and said with the five goddesses "you will let Percy lead this qeust."
"He has to stay where we can see him" Poseidon said Percy's eyes snapped to Poseidon as he said "you don't understand the prophecy: The son of seas shall be saved
The daughter of Ares to start to care
For the son of seas has her share
The pair to love as one is thought to have die
The son of Artemis to help the other
Only to find he is falling for her
She chooses between sea and moon
The son to seal the deal
Son of seas to save or demolish humanity

and the other:
Chaos shall seek the one with power
For the powerful ones power towers over Chaos
Seas shall listen to a son for he is our only chance
All his friends to be seen in a trance
The big disasters will hail this one from the son of the seas."
Poseidon looked down as he said "I just don't want to lose him the only son that's a demigod" Percy said "you won't lose him by the next month he will be well." Percy shivered as his eyes turned sea green again and he said in his normal voice "that was weird oh sorry it was them not me!" he took his hand off Zeus's neck.
over a year ago me-demigod4life said…
Post soon. The suspence is killing me.
over a year ago fanforbooks said…
ppppppooooooooossssssssssttttttttttt sssssssssooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
Or you will die.......................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
WOW POST SOON!!!!!!!!! AWESOMENESS
sunny
AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! I LOVE IT A BILLION!!! POST SOON
big smile
Fanforbooks are you threatening me and I will start writting give me a few hours
big smile

Chapter 7
Annabeth

I woke up I must have fallen asleep crying I don't deserve Percy he was loyal to me when I accidently kissed Xavier he deserserved better then me I thought breaking down in more tears Malcolm asked "Annabeth are you okay?" I don't deserve this life ethier I don't deserve food water. Someone walked in Piper said "Annabeth you need to come here now!" I jumped off my bed and followed her to the Poseidon cabin "he deserves better no Piper I was a jerk" she graved my hand and said "you thought he was dead you just need to go after him before Drew gets him." She pulled me inside the others of the seven were surrounding Percy's desk Percy was asleep on his bed shadows licked at his clothing the sea flickered in the waterfall that Poseidon rebuilt I walked over to Percy his black hair was everywhere his stomach rose and fell silently.
I wanted to die right there his sea green eyes fluttered open and Merlin's tears gathered in mine he sat up and scooted back in front of me he leaned forward "I was a jerk Percy I don't deserve me" I said staring into his magnifecent eyes he put his hand on my cheek. "Annabeth I know you didn't mean to its okay sometimes but promise me that you won't believe anything Zeus says even if it saves me from dying" he said holding me there I was mezmerized by his green eyes a few inches from my gray eyes. "Percy I would do anything to save your life I can't make that promise I would miss your smile and cute eyes" I said Hades came over and grabbed Percy's shoulder "promise me!" Percy urgently said "fine I promise" shadows started to go into his body as he fell backwards onto the bunk. "Annabeth sometimes you have to break promises remember that" Hades said looking at Percy simpathetically then me "I'll remember" I said I didn't understand but knew I would need it soon he smiled and looked back to Percy and said "no matter what young hero the event will happen." I helped Hades lay Percy on the bed fully then kissed his forehead and went to join the other seven there was symbols neatly drawn on papers "what are these some of the symbols are Greek and the rest are Roman" I thought out loud.
Nico, Clarisse, Thalia, and my mom walked in Nico glanced over to Percy then to me he asked "what happened to Percy" I looked at Hades then shadows my eyes rested on Percy "well your dad used shadows to make Percy fall asleep" I said. I smiled at Percy then thought why did Hades do that "Annabeth what's wrong?" Nico asked then I noticed I was frowning "why did your dad make Percy fall asleep when-" shadows came off the walls toward me I stopped in mid sentence and said "nothing!" Nico looked at the shadows and said "dad is this about the dream?" Hades looked like he was poked right between the eyes the room started to darken when Percy shot up from his bed took the riptide out and used the hilt against Hades stomach. The God doubled over the room lightened again as Hades raised his hands in defeat and said "sorry wasn't controlling my anger Styx" my head was spinning I yelled "what is going on with Percy and this dream and Hades saying sorry to Percy and-" Hades interrupted and said "you will understand one day" I glared at him and said "I want to know today I want to know what's going on with Percy every detail.
Hades glared back and growled "Annabeth as much as I want to kill you I can't you are very important to Percy and the prophecy" Percy's voice said "Annabeth the-" I looked as Hades covered Percy's mouth and said "we can't tell her it will ruin everything." Shadows raced into my mouth I dropped to the floor trying to stop them I felt some push out a hand grabbed my shoulder I looked up to see Percy trying to reach me everything was slowing down I looked over to Nico who was focussing on me. My head felt heavy my eyes started to drop I looked to see my mom holding me in her arms I looked back over to Percy who was held back by Zeus and Poseidon his eyes were the colors of his eyes were the five underworld rivers it all made sense now the five goddesses of the underworld rivers are helping Percy.

Percy

Styx now help me now I thought my dad and one uncle were holding me back from Annabeth she was looking at me and grinning the seven, Clarisse, Thalia, Hades, and Apollo who just appeared were trying to calm me down as the river goddesses took over. I felt helpless as Apollo gripped my shoulder my mind went back on controlled imeadiatly I tried to push away from him or use my hands but shadows gripped on them really good I couldn't budge my body as I fell to my knees I groaned in defeat. The shadows let my hands go but they were tied with rope so tight that my hands were turning red someone grabbed my shirt and threw me on a bunk then Annabeth on top of me I felt the ropes being untied when they were untied I pushed towards the door a shadows and shock went through my blood I laid back down cursing Hades and Zeus. When Annabeth grabbed my shirt and kissed me I kissed her back she climbed on top of me and laid out on me curling her head so it fit into my chin her golden curls tickled my face I wrapped my arms protectively around her "what are you doing with my girlfriend!" Xavier shouted walking in Annabeth growled "no I'm his girlfriend were friends Xavier not boyfriend and girlfriend" she crashed her lips onto mine and stayed as Xavier threw a fit. She ran her fingers through my long hair then curled up on me again I stayed like that for hours while Xavier tried to kill me Annabeth had one of her hands on my chest the other gripping my shirt as if I was going to leave every once in a while Hades or Zeus came in to check on my dad who was looking at me and Annabeth I had Annabeth in my arms nothing was wrong except that I couldn't talk in the bed I fell into a dreamless sleep.
over a year ago perceus121 said…
blush
love it post soooooooooooooooooooooon plzzzzzzz
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post I love this story POST SOON
over a year ago thaliagrace74 said…
heart
i love the story please post soon!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
Chapter 8
Xavier

I love Annabeth the prophecy everything this is what it meant stupid stupid stupid why me? I thought as I watched Annabeth grip onto Percy but they love each other more then anything they would do anything to please each other I watched as Annabeth gripped onto Percy harder as if having a nightmare. 'You two will watch over this hero the one who says he is me needs to be defeated an old voice said I looked to Poseidon who seemed to be deep in thought "lord Poseidon did you hear that?" I asked him Nico emerged from the shadows as Poseidon asked "what no I didn't Xavier what did it say tell me" Nico said "the voice said 'you two will watch over this hero the one who says he is me needs to be defeated'" Poseidon looked back to Percy and Annabeth. I followed his gaze to see Percy stirring Annabeth was laying beside him now Percy started to scream as shadows started to form in the bunk moving into Percy "no way" Nico said Hades and Zeus rushed in Poseidon jumped up but when he tried to reach Percy he jumped back. The three gods were helpless as they tried to get Percy Annabeth woke up and gripped on to Percy's shoulders and tying to wake him up I looked to the doorway and saw a shadowy figure "he is getting help stop trying to reach him he needs strength, more powers, and to be extremely skilled to be able to defeat the titan he will have to face" the figure said in the same old voice. "Stop this nonsense!" Poseidon yelled I saw all of the campers both Roman and Greek, hunters, Amazons, Chirion, the nine other Olympians, and Lupa with her wolves behind the figure "who are you?" I asked trying to keep the anger out of my voice "calm down everyone I am Chaos creator of the universe. That might be confusing but I am here to help you" Thalia growled "you took Percy and your hurting him how can we trust you" for some weird reason I really believed him Nico bowed and said "its him Thalia he is giving Percy power, strength, and skills he wouldn't be here with 500 armed campers and twelve gods and goddesses wolves and Chirion" I bowed. Thalia said "what Nico Percy stood up for you" I noticed no more screams were coming from behind me someone coughed I turned to see Percy laying in bed having a coughing fit as Annabeth helped him sit up "sorry" when he was sitting. He said "goddesses said they have something for me I didn't know it would hurt that much" Annabeth smiled and hugged Percy and said "I'm just glad your okay" Chaos walked over to him and said something in Greek I really didn't know but Percy and the rest of the senior campers had tightened looks on their faces.
"I'm not liking the gift as much now" Percy glowed black as Chaos started to disappear Percy stopped glowing and said "I feel so loved everyone life's in here" he pointed to his heart I looked to Poseidon who was staring at Percy in shock he also was paling and fast. "Were one big happy family" Percy said and hugged himself almost every Greek camper laughed including everyone that understood Greek Percy shuddered as his eyes turned pitch black Percy said in Chaos's voice lined with his "okay so this is not my real body but if I did that the world would explode. Well when Gaea was awakening she made an titan of me so now there's an evil and good me but the evil Chaos will ruin the earth in months we need to stop him and send him to Tatarus."
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
heart
did percy just turn into chaos or is chaos just posessing him?.... again? please post soon i love it!!!!
big smile
In this forum Chaos is like the five river goddesses so he helps Percy so practically Chaos and the river goddesses are in Percy's body but not it can get really confusing so yeah and there is two different Chaos's one good and one bad Good Chaos is helping the gods bad Chaos is helping the Titans and now Percy is stronger
big smile
Chapter 8
Percy

Wow just wow that gift really hurt I thought I heard giggles and a laugh then Styx replied Percy this was to help you not for you to get a message. No I thought I was getting a puppy I thought this time I heard laughs I was sitting on my bed in my cabin with Thalia and Nico fighting over if the Chaos who was at the door was good or not. "Well Nico he hurt Percy" Thalia yelled "you sound like my mom" I grumbled Nico cracked a smile as I imitated a girly voice "oh he hurt Percy." Thalia said "your not worth it" I stood I was taller then her by a few inches I said "so you throw the good things behind my back and bad things in front of me. Wow bravo bravo Thalia" I think you went to far Chaos said "no duh" I mumbled "what?" Thalia growled glaring at me "sorry it was to ugh" I said.
I jumped back as she went to shock me "ha ha I better then that try harder next time" I said not the brightest idea try saying sorry will you Styx voice echoed in my mind. I rolled my eyes not smart I thought as Thalia almost punched my face then I couldn't hold my tongue I said "wow can't punch ether not a shocker." She fumed my anger shot through the roof and I yet had another question 'why am I saying this shes my best friend?' Percy hit the waterfall with your sword. Chaos said I had no reason why but I didn't want to hurt Thalia I took out my sword "kill Thalia" a familiar voice said Thalia was side tracked by the voice. My hands shook as my body raised my sword above my head I started to swing everything slowed down Thalia's shocked face turned to me. I stopped my swing above Thalia's head and struck my sword into the wall I pushed myself to the ground tucking my hands on my neck "Percy are you okay?" Thalia asked Putting a hand on my back. I looked into her eyes when the same voice repeated "kill Thalia" I gripped my hair as I smashed my head on the ground I felt Thalia be ripped away.
Zeus's harsh voice said "it seems Percy can't control himself no campers will be able to talk or go near him until he can control himself." Nico walked over to me and said "I'm not really a camper" Zeus then said "no demigods will be able to go near him or talk to him until he can control himself." I stood and pulled my sword out of the wall and snapped "fine you jerk just cause I mess up once wow so mature" not the smartest thing to do. Zeus shot lightning at me but I felt nothing everyone walked out but Annabeth was dragged out by her mom I aimed my sword to my heart I won't bother them when I'm dead I thought. Stop you are the only way to win this war demigod we will keep you company and train you Chaos said I put the sword down good now why don't we go and practice Chaos said I walked out of my cabin with campers stepping away from me.
Almost everyone glared at my I turned and walked to Rachel's cave she's not a demigod I thought as I reached the cave Rachel popped out with her red hair tied back into a pony tail and bright jean with a orange shirt. She said "hey Percy whats up?" I said "stupid Zeus said no demigod can talk or go near me I needed to talk with you" she smiled and said "come on in." I walked into her cave which was more like a teenager hang out "whats wrong?" Rachel asked "everything ever since we beat Gaea" I said. "Why you said your were going to have a happy life with Annabeth and were going to ask her to marry you" she said.
A shadow came towards me I shoved my hand in my pocket and gripped my pen Percy think of the universe protecting you Chaos urgently said. The shadow gripped my hand that was in my pocket and pulled it out I tried to punch the shadow but my hand went right through "stop I'm here to help you" the shadow said "I don't need any help!" I said trying to free my hand. My life flashed before my eyes I desperately thought universe protect me universe protect me I looked to the shadow to see my old unavoidable bad boy Chaos. I grabbed the riptide and stabbed bad Chaos in the nose he dropped my arm which was a big bruise that was brown and purple pain flushed through my arm I stabbed bad Chaos's torso then his head. Not using my bruised arm I felt a clean cut on my back I had multiple attackers great but this one had to be special Kronos's scythe yay! I thought as I felt my life start to run dry I turned quickly and cut Kronos's throat he disappeared I turned to go for bad Chaos when I did he was gone.
I stumbled down from the cave reaching the camp some people looked worried when I heard Rachel shouted "I don't care Percy is hurt more than he can handle and your just going to leave him!" I walked past Clarisse and some Ares kids. Walking straight towards the beach I felt weaker and more vulnerable I started to cough when my knees collapsed beneath me I started to pull myself. My arms started to shake and grow weaker I coughed and rolled onto my back on the beach "I'm so stupid" I said to myself Perseus this will make you stronger but you need to reach the water Chaos said. "I can't" I whined I believe in you Perseus try harder Chaos said "it hurts to much" I said giving up try or you will die now when no one can help you after this you can leave camp. I just wanted to get this over with I turned back on to my stomach groaning as I pulled myself to the lake I dipped my hands in the cool water. My wounds started to stitch together my bruise started to heal my power grew past my old power I stood and said "what now?" walk to the forest past the camp borders. We have to win the war outside you will meet someone he is greatly trained by me he belongs in my army he will train you I started to make my way to the forest not paying attention to the staring campers. I walked straight out of the boundary it seemed hours till I stopped walking my stomach growled I was in Manhattan by a big river I dipped my hands in the water. I took a few drinks when Chaos said run in my head as an exploding arrow hit the water I flew back I looked back to see the Artemis, the hunters, Apollo campers, and Apollo. I ran to the water diving in I started to swim at the surface the water started to push me back I was a few feet from the bridge when I started to swim to the iron beams. An arrow that I didn't recognize landed by my a horrible smell was released from the arrow I started to cough I reached the iron beams and got on one.
I started to weave through the beams another smelly arrow flew by my head releasing the same scent I tried not to breath the stench good job demigod your almost to my soldier Chaos said. My brain started to cloud and I couldn't think straight I was coughing like crazy when I reached the other side my eyes were getting clouded. Good job just get into the shadows now Chaos instructed I stumbled to the shadows a pair of hands grabbed my arms I really didn't care who it was I just didn't want to get up. "I'm Hunter are you Percy?" a guy asked all I could do was nod "lets get you to camp" Hunter said my eyes were fully clouded and I couldn't stop coughing my eyes drooped and my mind slowly stopped putting me into a strong sleep.

Xavier

We were running down the bridge Percy had made it to the other side Thalia said between breaths "my dads an idiot sometimes we need Percy." We were trying to get Percy to fall asleep with the new stench arrows we were using the stench and explosive arrows "he just walked into the forest I thought he was just going to kill some monsters" I said. I had followed Percy into the forest and when he went past the borders it surprised me so I got some help Nico came running from the shadows my bow was on my back. "He was carried to a camp behind some buildings there some guys there that are trying to wake him up but they can't figure it out. The guys are in black armor and they have every weapon possible get your bows ready" Nico reported then went back to shadow traveling ahead of us. "Thats unfair" I whined Thalia smiled "isn't it" she agreed we ran into some shadows and behind the empire state building when I saw the camp. The tents were black along with most of the guys they hadn't seen us yet but I heard a conversation "I'm sure this is the one Chaos says will be able to defeat the evil Chaos" a guys voice said. "Really like that dog you said was Chaos watching up I cleaned the whole head quarters for three weeks" a different guys voice said. Then Chaos's voice said "he is the one Hunter didn't get it wrong" the firsts guys voice yelled "aha" I set my arrow then jumped out from my hiding spot and aimed my arrow at the first guy. I said "let us take Percy back to camp and he won't die" the guy laughed and he said "lower your bow kid and nobody will get hurt" then around 20 bows were aimed at me. The hunters came out and so did Apollo campers, Apollo, and Artemis aimed at every guy I looked back to my target to see he wasn't there I felt a cold blade on my throat. My target got behind me and said "drop the bow and you won't get hurt" I put my bow on the ground then my arrows "good now who are you?" the guy asked "Xavier Wreath son of Artemis" I said. "Who are you and what do you think your doing to my son" Artemis snapped "I am Hunter General of Chaos's army" the guy replied "lower your weapons and Xavier won't die. Wow you got some hot girls as what your hunters" Hunter said everyone lowered their bows he shoved me down to the sidewalk and put his foot on my back. I looked to see him grab Thalia as he said "we keep these two, son of Hades, and Artemis the rest of you can go" Thalia tried to pull away from Hunter. "Deal!" Apollo said my mom glared at my uncle while some of the black guys pulled her out of our group I saw Nico lunge out of the shadows towards Hunter.
Hunter threw Thalia down and grabbed the son of Hades arms he said "come with us and I won't have to hurt you" Nico desperately tried to get out of Hunters grip. The shadows grew Nico started to disappear when Hunter let go of one of Nico's arms then punched Nico full on the face the son of Hades fell down Hunter twisted Nico's arm behind his back. My arms were pulled behind my back and tied tightly then my feet were tied to Hunter kept hurting Nico till Nico was laying on the ground with a head wound multiple arm and leg wounds and his mouth and nose were bleeding. Thalia stabbed Hunters back Hunter took on Thalia as I was dragged with Nico by me to a pipe they tied us there I looked at the camp it had around 20 little tents in the middle of the camp was a campfire a teenager was laying in a sleeping bag by the fire. "Percy" I whispered then got punched in the face the guy growled "you say one more word and I will hurt you more then that" my mom glared at the guy and stabbed him in the gut and said "you hurt my son and you will die."
She sat by me and let a guy tie her up when Thalia was tied she had still alot of fight left in her Lightning struck Hunter he went to stab Thalia when a hand grabbed his arm Apollo gripped the arm and said "don't hurt the hot one" Thalia rolled her eyes. Hunter said "yeah that would be a bad guy when I want to be the opposite" Thalia growled "when I get out of these stupid bond I will give you the privilege of being my first kill." Hunter smiled and said "she a feisty one" he threw her to one of his comrades then he grabbed Apollo at amazing speed and said "you will make Percy wake up." Hunter held a knife to Apollo's neck "sure" Apollo croaked fire formed a women and millions of people just appeared holding a weapon to one of Hunters comrades. "Let us take our sons and daughters and we will leave you alone" Poseidon said glancing at Percy "to late" Hunter said then snapped his fingers and I was freezing the next second noticing we were in Alaska. Poseidon was tied up at Hunters feet "get them all blankets" Hunter said I was covered in a warm blanket.

Thalia

I was so going to kill this Hunter dude he walked over to me and picked me up walking into a tent that looked bigger then it was he set me down on a bed. "So you like any guys?" he asked I growled "no I'm a hunter" he smiled he sat by me on the bed he brushed my hair back behind my ear. My hands were tied behind my back and my feet were tied they had taken all my weapons to he leaned over and whispered in my ear "I will break you." I struggled against my bonds he smiled as he watched me struggle "don't try they are unbreakable" he said as he stood I groaned in annoyance. He picked me up bridal style and put me on the bed the bed tied my to it he grabbed a wet clothe and put it softly on my eyes I started to struggle more. He said "don't hurt yourself its only for a few days this is your and my tent get some sleep" I replayed this is your and my tent in my head I couldn't see but the clothe was putting me to sleep.