The Heroes of Olympus My Vacation Goes Wrong

klyonsm2 posted on Jan 23, 2012 at 03:22AM
I have been having dreams and I thought they could be a good story. This is about a girl named Jessica AKA Jess,going on vacation but it takes a turn for the worst.

DISCLAIMER: I do NOT own Percy Jackson. ALL rights go to Rick Riordan.(My favorite author.)

Characters: Jessica Rodgers AKA Jess,Isabel Johnson,PJO characters,and more!

Rate: T for Teens

Sypnosis(SP?):This is about a girl named Jessica AKA Jess,going on vacation but it takes a turn for the worst.

last edited on Jan 23, 2012 at 03:25AM

The Heroes of Olympus 213 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 213

over a year ago tortillialuvsrr said…
THIS SOUNDS AWESOME!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO READ IT!!!!!!!!
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
laugh
OH THX!!
sunny
WELCOME!!!!!!!
****** CHAP 1*******
I DECIDE TO TAKE A BREAK FROM SAVING THE WORLD
PERCY POV

so i finally got to take a break. i finally got to take a relaxing vacation on a cruise ship heading to the bahamas and back. the water washing up on my feet and the sea breeze blowing through my hair...ahhhh... i was standing on the dock , waiting to get on the ship. i had two of my best friends with me, nico di angelo and isabel johnson. annabeth was suposed to come too but she got sick at last min. i wanted to stay with her too, at camp , but she insisted we go. and i knew if i didnt listen to her , it would be bad. so now i was standing here with nico and isabel. nico is the son of hades . he usually wears black , so today he was wearing a black t-shirt with the kind of skulls you see at cico di mayo on it , and a pair of dark black/gray jeans.isabel was daughter of zeus.isabel is a girl w/ brown hair and brown eyes. she was wearing her orange camp half-blood and a pair of shorts.
we finally boarded the ship and found our cabin. isabel got sea-sick pretty quick,so she said me and nico can go do whatever. what i find strange about nico, above all the other things, is that he isnt afraid to go into to water, even though hes son of hades. but anyway me and nico decided on the natrual choice: the water slides.
big smile
hope you like it!!
WOW WATER SLIDES AND POOR ISABEL!!!!!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Really good post soon
over a year ago venus143 said…
post soon it's good.
******CHAP 2******
I ALMOST PUKE
ISABEL POV

great.just great. 5 mins on a boat and i already feel like im going to throw up.thanks,poseidon, just thanks.i layed down and tried to think. percy and nico went to go do water slides or somethings and i was stuck here, trying not to puke. wow. i remembered when i first met them. it was last winter. snow was falling (everywhere except camp HB)and grover brought me into camp. percy and annabeth and nico were there too. i dont remember why. they showed me around camp (mostly annabeth) and answered all my questions. we all became friends really quick. i remember one night , especially. i was eating dinner with the hermes cabin, and then everone gasped for , like , no reason . they were staring above my head . then everyne knelt. i was soo confused. i looked up. above my head was a lightning bolt,zeus's symbol of power. i was being claimed.
my mind came back to the present and i began to think about this vacation, again. it was probly going to be a total bummer, if i was sea-sick the whole time. well at least i get to hang out with jess. jess was my best friend. her real name was jessica but everyne called her jess. she was coming on this cruise with her family , and she said we could hang out to tomorrow. she was 12 years old, like me, and has blond hair and blue eyes. she was shorter than me, but that was probly because im really tall. she doesnt know any thing about demigods and i mean nothing. she has no idea her best friend is half god. its hard to keep something like that from your best friend but i couldnt tell her. she would think im absolutely crazy.she would never believe me . but anyway, she was on the ship right now , but her parents declared today was family day , so she could meet up with me today. but we had the rest of the week to hang out. but as long as im seasick , im not going anywhere. ugh...this is going to be a long vacation....
last edited over a year ago
HA!!!!!!! POOR ISABEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S SEASICK!!!!!!!!!!! POST SOON
big smile
******** CHAP 3********
FAMILY TIME OF TORTURE
JESSICA POV

ugh...family time..ugh. i was boarding the ship , thinking about how horrible and awesome this vacation was going to be. i was going to enjoy being on the ship and going to the bahamas, but not having 'familly time'. more like torture time.i was here with my mom, my dad, my sister and my brother. my little sister name is karry and shes a blue-eyed-blond, like me. my brother,brandon, was the same, but his hair was darker. my hair was dirty blond and i had deep sea dark blue colored eyes. my sister was 5 and my brother was 15. i am , of course, the middle child. im 12.
we got closer to the ship. i stared out to the ocean. it was beautiful. the waves..the sea breeze blowing through my hair...ahhhhh.... i snapped myself back to my family and the ship and this vacation. i started to think how awesome this vaction would be after i lived through 'family time'. in case you havnt had family time before , imagine the worse thing pssible. 'family time' is ten times worse. my parents take us around the ship , give us a speech on every part of the boat, make us wear the most embrassing thing possible, and usually, somehow, one of us ends up in the boat nurses office.they also make do all the stuff a 2 year old would want to do. its pretty bad. but then after family time , me and my brother get to do whatever we want for the rest of the vacation. one of the first things i was going to do was go find my best friend isabel. she was on the ship somewhere with some of her friends from camp.the weird thing was when ever i asked her about camp , she didnt really want to talk about it. she always changed the subect as quick as possible and wouldnt tell me anything.that was always so annoying.
we finally boarded the ship and found our rooms. me,my brother, and my sister had to share a room and then my mom and dad got they're own. i got in there and started unpacking as slow as possble. the more time i took doing this, the least family time. but i couldnt avoid it forever. eventally my parent would drag me out that door, if i liked it or not. just then, as if on Cue, my mom came into the room and said "FAMILY TIME! LETS GO!"

HA!!!!!!! FUNNY!!!!!!!!
big smile
IKR! GOING TO POST NEXT CHAP. AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
LOL love it post soon
laugh
********CHAP 4********
I SCARE A BUNCH OF TODDLERS
PERCY POV

so me and nico were at the pool.we had to look at a couple of maps just to find the main deck.there are alot of floors and rooms on this ship.we kept getting lost. but eventally we found our way to the main deck. on the main deck , theres 4 swimming pools (which pretty much maes it a paradise for poseidon children ), a climbing wall, and a bunch of other stuff i didnt pay attenion to. 1 pool is for adults only, 1 is for all people, 1 is for kids , and the last one is a tiny little baby pool. the one for everyone was way too over crowded. the rest seemed all right, but there was only 1 ,besides the one for everyone, we could go to. and its the one that had the best slide too. it was the kids pool. i know what your thinking, the kids pool,really? and yes really. me and nico automatically decided one the ids pool and jumped in. i my not have been trying to, but i made the biggest splash anyone will ever see.when it came down, it soaked everyone in a half a mile radius. if you werent wet before you were now. all the little kids in the pool just stared at me, wide-eyed. nico was trying not to laugh, which he wasnt doing a good job of. there was alot less water in the pool now too. after all the kids recovered from they're shock and went back to splashing around, me and nico decided to ry the slide. lets just say i made a lot more fun for nico than he wanted it.when he slided down, i made it go a lot (and i mean ALOT)faster. he almost flew off the side. when he caught up to me , he started going off on me , but all i could do was laugh. he was soaking wet and hes hair was everywhere, he looked so hilarious. after he yelled at me for like 5 mins , we decided to go check on isabel in the cabin and decide what to do from there. but the whole time we were walking to the cabin, i had to try not to laugh. nico still looked hilarious.....
OMG!!!!! GOOD ONE PERCY!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT NICO PAY BACK!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
laugh
IKR! I WAS DYING LAUGHING WHEN I WAS WRITING IT! HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
sunny
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! STILL ROFLMAO-ING
******CHAP 5 *******
LASER TAG TO THE DEATH..
ISABEL POV

have you ever played 6 rounds of laser tag in a row? if you havnt, dont. thats all my advice. just dont. no matter how much your friends beg you to play another round, say no.
so like i was in the cabin, sleeping.i dont remember my dream, but it must have been pretty bad. i woke up screaming.great way to start a vacation right? right next to almost puking... i was feeling better but pretty shaken(you would be too , if you woke screaming and you didnt even know what you were screaming about.). i got up and wonder around the cabin for a couple mins. what should i do now? just as i thought that , the boys walked in.i was trying not to laugh. nico was soaking wet and his hair was everywhere (and i mean EVERYWHERE). i laughed "what happened to you ?". nico just stared at me and said "waterslide and percy related 'accident'. dont ask.". i started laughing. percy did too. nico just glared at us like he was telling us to shut up.after we stopped laughing , i asked "what should we do now?". nico was staring at the map. suddenly, he eyes got real wide. he said "laser tag..THEY HAVE LASER TAG! WE ARE SOOO DOING THAT!". me and percy agreed. they changed and we went toward the laser tag arena. by the way, a laser tag arena is way different from a sword arena.theres no dummys and no swords. it felt so weird holding the laser gun. so different from holding a sword. in other words, i lost the first round.percy won and , apparently , nico thought that wasnt fair. he said" no , not fair. best 2 out of 3. now." ugh..i thought . were we really doing this? the next round nico won . and the next percy won. again , nico didnt like that. we played 3 more rounds. after the 6th round nico was like "come on , lets play again!" me:"no!WE ARE NOT PLAYING AGAIN! GOT IT?! WE HAVE PLAYED 6 FREAKING ROUNDS ALREADY! WE ARE NOT PLAYED ANOTHER!" they actually listened we went back to the cabin, only to realized it was 5 o'clock already. it was time for dinner. we ordered room service and ate. after that i was ready for bed, again.
sunny
ROFLMAO!!! GO ISABEL!!!! LOVE IT POST SOON
cake
*****CHAP 6******
UM....
JESSICA POV

well, family time was bad enough. i thought it couldnt get much worst than that. but, of course i had to be wrong.
so we had just finished family time (thank goodness) and we were going to dinner.when we got there, i studied the restraut. it was greek styled with colums and stuff like that. isabel had tried to explain greek stuff to me before , but i never really listened. i always zoned out or something.but anyway we got ours seats and started to look through our menus. everything looked so good. i guess vacation makes everything look and sound so much better.we sat on the side of the restraunt near the windows. i looked out onto the ocean. the sun was setting , which made the waves look even more beautiful. i didnt think that was possible, until i saw it.i could feel the power of the waves turning under the boat. i stared in aw out toward the sea. i was inturrepted from my thoughts when the waitress said "hello,im kelly, ill be your waitress tonight. have you decided on what you would like to drink?" we all ordered our drinks and soon they were brought to us . i gulped mine down within 10 mins. i quickly got a refill. soon the waitress took our order. i wasnt really that hungry though.i started thinking about what had happened today.. ugh..right..family time. by the way , if you've never had family time , i dont suggest it. we were doing just the kind of stuff parents and babies would enjoy.in other words it was horrible. we didnt even go to the pool. that is what really disappointed me . but anyway my little sister, karry, half enjoyed it at least. and we still had the rest of the vacation too. and the rest of the week i could focus on the kind of stuff i want to do, instead of what my parents want to do.my mom smiled and asked "do you guys have funny today?" me, my brother , and my sister all groaned. my mom looked sort of disappointed for a second , but it quickly disappeared. she smiled again. this time it was wicked, lie she was thinking of something evil . then she said"do you want to have family time again?" "no!" me and my siblings yelled at the same time. then i said "no, no need for that. i think we are all tried out enough from today.i really think its fine." "yeah." my brother added. then i saw the waitress coming with our food. she was right in front of our table , when she tripped. and just my luck, i got covered in our food. there was mac'n'cheese in hair and a chicken tender on my lap. great, i thought , just the way to top off the day. first family time now this? great , just great. we quickly left the restraunt , my brother and sister taunting me and all, and went back to the cabin. i took a shower and got all the mac'n'cheese and other food off. then we order room service, since our dinner ended up on me instead of in me. could this vacation get worse?
HAHA JESSICA!!!!! POOR JESSICA BUT STILL ROFLMAO
over a year ago rock4ever said…
hi! i just found this and it is awesome! :D and the same thing happoned to me. not the story but the dream thing. i had a dream and i made a forum for it. ha ha ha its funny how people think alike! its called "Memory, Enemy, Lost, And Doomed. (sorry but i coulded think of a title)" and if you want to you could check it out. sorry getting off topic, great chapter and i know you posted like, 40/55 min. ago but please post another chapter, and i think isibell's friend is a demigod and her father is posiden and the mother and father in the story adoped her so there not her real parents or she just likes the sea. now thats just what i think but im probabary wrong. please post now! :D
smile
*****CHAP 7*****
I GET A MESSAGE...
PERCY POV

so after a room service delivered dinner, we went to bed. at first my dreams were pleasent (which is a rare thing, really rare). i dreamed of me and annabeth at the beach. the waves splashing againest the shore, annabeth beautiful hair wvaing in the breeze ... why cant everyday be like that? then i remembered i was on a ship, miles away from annabeth..that made me sad. i wanted to be with annabeth right now..i wanted her to be here..i hoped the apollo kid had gotten rid of her illness by now . i hoped she was having a great time at camp.then my dream shifted. i floating in mid-air. it was pitch black everywhere. i was in the middle of nowhere. then i saw a figure come out of the shadows. it was hermes , the messager god. "percy..," he said,"i have a message for you. its from your father.." me:"really? what did he say?" hermes said" he said 'hermes will you please go deliver this message to percy and tell him it s from me and-" "hermes, i mean whats the message" i said. hermes replied"oo, i knew that. now-" he pulled out a scroll and began to read from it "it says: dear percy , brace yourself against what is coming. there are many surprises to soon come. and thats all it says..." i shuddered when he said 'surprises' . usually when i got 'surprises', i usually almost got killed or something.then hermes disapeared . and i woke up, startled. isabel and nico were sitting on the couch watching tv. why were they up already? and what time was it? nico turned and saw me and said "well good morning, sleeping beauty.." i said "shut up, nico, just shut up" he laughed. then i asked "what time is it??" i was still half asleep. isabel looked at her watch and said "um..10:30, time for breakfest. lets go." we all got up and went to breakfest.
sunny
THX TORTILLIA AND ROCK4EVER AND ALL OTHER READING THIS!!! AND BTW YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... TRUST ME ITS PRETTY ..UM..SHOCKING I GUESS. WHAT WILL PERCY SURPRISE BE? AND IS JESSICA A DEMIGOD?? AND IF SO , WHOS HER GODLY PARENT? THINK ABOUT THESE QUESTIONS VERY CAREFULLY.........HMMM.....
laugh
ha ha ha thats what i said! :D i said i think isibells best friend (jess) father is posidon and her parents in the story abdopden (i know i spelled that wrong) her. so the big suprice is jess is percys half sister! :D i TOLTALLY got that right....... right? :D
big smile
YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! NEW PAGE!!!!
big smile
oh and please post soon, wait no. please post now! please, i want to know if im right. ppppppppllllleeeeaasse post now!
big smile
im about to post, so calm....and trust me u never (and i mean NEVER)know whats going to happen next...mwhahahahahahaha!!!!
ROCK5EVER YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! THIS MIGHT NOT BE MY FORUM BUT YOU ARE SO SUPPORTIVE!!!!!!! I LOVE IT AND I THINK JESS IS PERCY'S HALF SIS TO!!!!!!!!!! HER PARENTS PROBABLY ADOPTED HER. ISABEL(I LIKE TO CALL IZZY) SHOULD GET A DESCRIPTION. I HAVEN'T SEEN ONE. WE NEED TO KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE! DUH!! MAYBE I OVER LOOKED IT BUT I DON'T THINK I DID!!!! PLEASE DESCRIBE HER!!!! THANKS! OH AND AMAZING CHAPTER
sunny
****CHAP 8*****
I ACTUALLY GET TO RELAX..FOR NOW..(DUN , DUN, DUN!)
ISABEL POV

so i woke up around 10 o'clock. nico was already up , for some reason(who knows why). he was sitting on the couch , watching some stupid show. i got up from my bed and sat down next to him. i wasnt watching, but i was thinking. about 30 mins into this, i heard someone yawn behide me. me and nico turned at the same time and saw percy was up. nico smirked and said "good morning, sleeping beauty.." we both laughed and all percy could say was :"shut up.." then he asked "hey, what time is it?" i looked at my watch and said "10:30. time for breakfest. lets go eat." we got ready and dressed and headed out the door. we went to the buffet. after we got our plates and sat down, i asked "soo, what should we do today??" and nico thought for a min and said"well, me and percy could go do something and you could go to the spa or whatever..". "thats actually pretty smart. you actually thought of something stupid for once , nico..." i smirked. "why , thank yo- wait do you just call me dumb?!!" he got really mad. percy quickly stepped in and said "ok, stop, before anyone gets electricuted or sliced up by skeletons..." i laughed. then i said "ok lets do nicos plan , but remember were going to meet my friend at 3, so you have to be back at the cabin by 3 or else..." they nodded ok and we scarfed down our food. then percy and nico headed off to do whatever and i headed to the spa. i actually got to relax for once. ahhhh...maybe this vacation isnt so bad .......
hmmm
I DESRIBED ISABEL IN THE FIRST CHAP... IT SAYS "SHE WAS TALL WITH BROWN HAIR AND BROWN EYES" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. I THINK THERES ONE IN ALL OF THE FIRST 3 CHAPTERS ACTUALLY...
sunny
WHO WANTS A CHAPTER????
smile
******CHAP 9******
WALL OF PAIN
JESSICA

so , like, i woke up . i got up and looked at the clock. dang,11:00 already?? i really wasnt in the mood for breakfest so i just skipped it . i got dressed and stuff and headed out the door. i decided i'd first go rock climbing, and then when im done with that, hit the pool. i found the rock climbing wall on the main deck (where else would it be?), and i got my gear on. i started climbing. ow, i bumped my knee against one the rocks. well that hurt. i continued climbing. soon enough, i made it to the top. i looked out to the sea. it was a beautiful blue color. the waves rippled as the ship plowed through them. it was just beautiful....
i was brought back to reality when a strong wind knocked me off my balance and i fell. thank goodness for the harness, other wise, i would have fallen to my death. but no , i only fell a couple inches. but it hurt though.. my knee were now all stratched up and stuff. dude, owww.. it hurt . i made to the bottom , and the ships workers in charge of the rock climbing wall asked me if i was ok. i said i was fine and went back to the cabin to change again. i got into my bathing suit and headed to the pool. when i got in , i felt sooo much better.
on the far side of the pool 4 guys were having a splash fight. wow, whatever. i stayed on my side of the pool and swam. when i forced my self to get out because i had to meet up with izzy later, i noticed it was already 1:30. dang time goes fast. i went back to the cabin and changed into my regular clothes .then, i went out to the veranda (which , in case you dont know what that is , its that thing..um, it like a porch that hangs out the window or something. if you still dont know , look it up). i looked out the waves and sat down in a chair. i could stare at the ocean forever.

over a year ago perceus121 said…
angelic
post soon can you read my story please its called two greatest heroes of all times.banished? also its 6th on the popular content i also agree with rock4ever because she likes swiming and loves looking at the sea
big smile
ABOUT TO POST NEXT CHAP. WHOS EXCITED??? I AM!!
*****CHAP 10******
WELL, DONT I GET A LITTLE SURPRISE..
PERCY POV

so today started out normal enough.. we went to breakfest and made plan for today. me and nico went back to the pool for a while. we started talking to a couple people and nico got mad and splashed, which ened up in a full out splash war. of course nico was on my team, because he knew i had the advantage. we won (of course). and i forced myself To get wet because i didnt want to freak people out though some of the toddlers from yesterday were staring at me.. then around 2:45 we decided to go to the cabin and see if isabel was there yet and change. we made it back and saw isabel wasnt there yet so we waited. around 3 she came and said "alright, lets go.." and we followed her out. we went to a part of the ship where i hadnt been before. it was a hallway full of cabins . and then behind that row was another row . each row had 5 cabins. there was only 2 rows in this part of the ship though. it was on the main deck but sort of hidden i guess. there was little stairs that led you down to the hallway from the main deck. we stopped on the steps. the ship shuddered. then it happened..........
hmmm
DANG! I DIDNT REALIZE HOW SHORT THAT WAS.........
sunny
WHAT HAPPENS TO PERCY , ISABEL,NICO, AND JESSICA?? WILL THEY SURVIVE?? WHO WILL HAVE A MENTAL BREAK DOWN?? WHO WILL COME OUT AND WHO WILL DIE?? WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?? FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAP....MAYBE......
big smile
1.a monstor comes 2.i dont know 3.i dont know 4.i dont know 5.because your awesome. well 1. was a gess but all the rest werent. i hate cliffhangers. and thats what i ment adoptid and sorry i dont know how to spell it. please post now! :D please
tongue
i was about to post but the internet got turned off , so now i have to rewrite the whole chap!! ugh!! ill post as soon as possible!! about to start on new chapter!!
worried
****CHAP 11*****
I ALMOST DIE
ISABEL POV

why cant i have one nice day?? is it soo wrong for me to just have 1 nice day?? apparently.
so, the spa was wonderful. after i was done, i felt like i could take on an army of monsters.i walked back to the cabin. we were already late to meet up with my friend, jess. i got the boys and we left. i took me a while to find where her cabin was because we kept getting lost. i forgot which way to go , and percy and nico didnt help. they were "this way." "wait no this way" "thats the wrong way idiot.." "no thats the wrong way, kelp-for-brains!" "oh you want to go there death boy?!?" . so , yeah, that went on for about 10 mins until i threatened to shock both of them.but we finally found our way to jess's rows of cabins. it was like a little hidden cove that came off the main deck. there was a few steps leading down into the hallway where there were 10 cabins, 5 in the front , and 5 behind them. we started down the step, when the ship started to jerk and shudder. i had no idea what was going on, but i knew it wasn't good. i may not know a lot about ships, but i'm pretty sure they're not suposed to do this. all i could think off was "IM GOING TO DIE!! WHAT IN HADES IS GOING ON!!! IM GOING TO DIE!!" . but , of course, i was used to having those thoughts, being a demigod and all. apparently percy had figured out what was going on because he yelled "WERE SINKING!! I CANT STOP IT!!" more thoughts raced through my head : WERE SINKING?!!? SINKING?!?! SINKING!!. then a thought popped into my head, a way so that me and nico had a chance at NOT dieing. i yelled "PERCY!! MAKE AN AIR BUBBLE!!NOW!!" he stared at me for a second like i was crazy.then he realized what i wanted him to do. he made a giant air bubble around me, nico, and himself, just as the water started flooding in. soon enough we were completely underwater. then i asked "percy, is there a way you can push the ship back up?" percy replied "i think. im pretty sure. but there was no way i could stop us from going under. but i can try to bring us back up." and with that he closed his eyes and we started going back up. thank the gods we had the child of poseidon with us, or right now we would be dead.im pretty sure nico was grateful too, but i also think he was still in shock. we were all the way up now , floating like nothing ever happened (except for the fact everything was soaking wet now, except me , nico and percy.). then i remember ed the horrible fact that my best friend in the world was on this boat. no mortal could've ever survived this.my best friend was probly dead now...
smile
FINALLY FINISHED IT!! REALLY REALLY LONG CHAPTER RIGHT? IT TOOK ME FOREVER TO WRITE IT!!DRAMATIC TOO RIGHT? NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS: WHY COULDNT PERCY STOP THEM FROM SINKING?? IS JESS REALLY DEAD?? WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?? WHY AM I NOT POSTING THE NEXT CHAP ALREADY?? WHO IS GOING TO HAVE THE BIGGEST MENTAL BREAK DOWN OF ALL TIME?? YOU MIGHT FIND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER....OR NOT...MWHAHAHAHA (JK)
big smile
IM GOING TO POST ONE MORE CHAPTER TONIGHT AND THEN IM GOING TO BED. THIS NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE MY FAVORITE CHAP EVER (OR AT LEAST ONE OF THEM). I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOY IT!!!
crying
******CHAP 12*******
WOW,UM..JUST WOW...
JESSICA POV

well im guessing i , like, fell asleep or passed out.either one.because i woke up..in..well, a very unexpected place.
i opened my eyes and the first thing i saw was a ship infront of me . the 2nd thing i saw was the fact the ship was completely underwater. the 3rd thing i saw was that i was completely underwater...gosh ,i am soo slow! then i figured out the ship was my ship, the one i was suposed to be having vacation on. it started going up so i swam as fast as i could to reach the boat. i pulled opened a window and climbed in.usually stuff like this would be against the law ,but this was a sort life or death problem or maybe more like a i-have-to-catch-this-ship-or-i-get-stuck-i­n-t­he-­mid­dle­-of­-oc­ean problem. i crawled into the room. i didnt know whos room this was but,it was pretty nice..until i looked at the floor. now , if you get grossed out by dead people lying on the floor, stop reading now. if your still reading this , than you are brave enough to at least finish this chapter.and dont say i didnt warn you .
but anyway i looked on the floor. there was a guy lying there in one of those fishing hats and a t-shirt and jeans. why he was wearing a fishing hat, i dont know. where would you go to go fishing on a cruise ship, that i also dont know. then finally i noticed he wasnt breathing. he was dead. i was shocked as i stumbled out the door way and into the hall. this hall looked familar. oh, wait, this was my hall. well nice to know theres a dead guy down the hall now.i started walking toward my cabin. one of the doors was open on the way there. i looked in. this time it was 2 people on the floor ..u know, dead. ok this was frustrating. is everyone on dead on here? i started to get really worried...what about my family? i ran to my cabin and slammed open the door. no..no..this cant be happening..NO...my brother..my sister...NOOO!! i ran to my parent room...and you can only guess what i saw...i was breaking down..i was crying so hard it could fill the grand canyon..i closed the door so i couldnt see inside anymore and i sat down in a corner and cried. why does stuff like this have to happen?? why?!? just as i thought that..i heard footsteps down the hall....
big smile
YAY!!! I KNEW IT!!!! i bet its percy who is making the foot steps! it could be jess who goes metor or something like that. please post soon, and maby today. no yes today
hmmm
OK, CALM DOWN, IM ABOUT TO START THE NEXT CHAP , OK?? AND IM ABOUT TO SPOIL PART OF IT FOR YOU , OK? I CAN TELL YOU ITS NOT PERCY MAKING THE FOOTSTEPS, SORRY. BUT YOULL FIND OUT WHO IS IN THE NEXT CHAP.
cloudy
*****CHAP 13******
I FALL FACE FIRST
PERCY POV

thanks the gods that was over. we sunk.isabel thought of a way to help them from , you know , dieing. i put a big air bubble around them just as the water poured in. once we were completely underwater , i brought us back up. i said "well that was fun" and then isabel and nico both gave me a death glare. it would have been funny too, except for what had just happened. i was pretty drained, but i could be fine for a few hours. isabel pulled an apple from her bag and started eating it. where did she get an apple?? whatever. then nico asked "so , what do we do now??". i said "probly look around for a while see if we can find anything or something..and then go back to camp" they nodded in argeement. after a second or 2 we heard something down the hall. natrully, we sent nico to check it out. i went on to the main deck and leaned on the railing and stared out to the ocean surrounding us. even though we had just sunk, the ocean was still beautiful (and trust me, i dont think many things are beautiful. so when i say beautiful i mean beautiful. and when i use that word , i usually talking about the ocean or annabeth.). i walked down the steps . then i sort of , well...tripped.and i fell flat on my face . wow , just , wow. first we sink and now i fall on my face. isabel was laughing her butt off next to me . i got back up and said to her "shut up..". she said "why should i ?". she really shouldnt have asked . i said with a smirk on my face "because we're on a boat , in the middle of the ocean..". her face paled and she shut up. it was so funny.then nico came around the corner..either talking to himself, a ghost, or an actual person...
OMG I KNEW ISABEL WOULD HAVE DONE THAT!!!!!!!!!
big smile
DONE WHAT?? OOO, LAUGHED RIGHT? SORRY IM SOO SLOW!!