The Heroes of Olympus Mending Hearts

Aphrodite100 posted on Feb 01, 2012 at 11:18PM
This is about one year after their quest to find the stolen symbol, and Rosalia and Joseph still love each other. Rosalia marries Joseph, and they have a child. What happens then?

These are short little chapters, but this is the second book to my series (don't have a name for it yet, but I will post it when I do).
last edited on Feb 24, 2012 at 12:57AM

The Heroes of Olympus 64 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 64

over a year ago Aphrodite100 said…
Most of these are short chapters. Hope you like them!

Chapter 1: Surprises
Rosalia

I opened my eyes and turned around. Joseph was sitting by the fire, to keep warm.
I got out of bed and walked over to him. "Morning," I murmured, sitting down next to him.
"Morning, Sleeping Beauty," Joseph teased, kissing the top of my head.
"Ha ha, very funny," I said, but I couldn't help but giggle.
"Let's go eat lunch," he said, helping me up.
"Lunch? I slept that long?"
"Yeah."

After lunch, Joseph told me to meet him by the lake after dinner.
"Ok. Why?" I asked, looking into his eyes.
"Because...it's a surprise," Joseph said, grinning.
"Fine. See you later," I said, heading off to my first activity.
Chapter 2: The Ring
Joseph

I watched Rosalia run to her activity. I'd asked Chiron if I could have the day off, and of course he said yes. Nobody else knew about the surprise I had for Rosalia except Jackie Castle, from the Hephaestus cabin. She was the one that helped me design the ring.

The band was silver and gold. There was a amethyst in the middle, surrounded by several small sapphires. I knew she'd like it.
But I was nervous. What was I going to say? Would she say yes? I went to my cabin, trying to think of how to propose. After what seemed like an hour, I looked outside and cursed. The sun was already setting.

I ran to the Hephaestus cabin. Jackie was waiting with a blue velvet box in her hand.
"Thanks," I said, grabbing the box and running to the beach. Rose was already there, drawing in the sand.
"Hey," I said, plopping on the sand next to her.
"You're late," she said, looking at me accusingly.
"Sorry, Ms. Anderson," I said, grabbing Rose's hand.
Rosalia giggled, and leaned onto my shoulder.
"So...what was the surprise?" she asked after a while.
I smiled slightly. "Stand up and cover your eyes," I said. She what I told her to do, and I knelt down in front of her.
"Rose," I said softly.
She peeked through her fingers and gasped, bringing her hands to her mouth. Tears started to form in her eyes. "Oh my..." she whispered.

I went on a short little speech about how I loved her, not knowing where it came from. "Rosalia Anderson, will you marry me?" I finally asked.
"Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" she said, still slightly shocked.
I stood up, placed the ring on her finger, and twirled her in a circle.
"I love you," I whispered when I set her down.
"Love you too," she murmured, and kissed me.

This was the best day of my life.
over a year ago beba157jello said…
heart
i LOVE it so ROMANTIC !!!!!!!!!
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
That was sooo ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
Sweet keep on posting
Chapter 3: Mt. Olympus Helps With My Marriage
Rosalia

Joseph surprised me by proposing to me. I looked at the ring on my finger. It was beautiful.
"Joseph?"
"Yeah?"
"How did you get this ring?" I asked curiously.
"Jackie, you know from the Hephaestus cabin, made it. I helped design it, though," he said, smiling at me.
"Thanks," I said, kissing him lightly.
I started to pull away, but he pulled me closer. We continued to kiss until we heard wolf-whistles behind us.
I pulled away and looked behind me. A group of demigods were watching. Scratch that-the whole camp was watching.

"'Bout time you proposed!" a girl from the Ares cabin shouted.
I rolled my eyes and looked up at Joseph. I realized how tired I'd become.
"Tired?" he asked softly.
"Yeah."
"Why don't we go to my cabin, since I'm the only one there usually?"

I smiled and nodded. Joseph led the way to his cabin and we climbed into the comfy bed.

Several hours later, I still wasn't asleep. I could tell by his breathing that Joseph wasn't either.
"Joseph," I said softly.
He jumped, surprised I was awake. "I thought you went to sleep hours ago," he muttered.
"Nope. Can we talk about the wedding?"
"Yeah. Where should we have it?"
"Olympus?"
"But then our mortal parents wouldn't be able to come."
"I know. But I still say Olympus."
"Fine. When?" Joseph asked curiously.
"Tonight would be great!" a voice said behind us. We turned around and I fell off the bed.
"Oof! Mom? What are you doing here?!" I asked, surprised she was here, but also angry. Couldn't I have some alone time with Joseph?

"Do you want to get married or not?" she demanded, impatiently tapping her foot.
"Um, yeah," I said, glaring at her.

The minute I said 'Yeah', I was in a room full of dresses and make-up.
"Time for your wedding make-over!" Aphrodite exclaimed gleefully.
laugh
I love aphrodite!!
She is sooo hilarious!!!
over a year ago killer24 said…
Gods help them(a)Aphrodite is there(b)when good happens bad stalks
Were pj and ac
smile
Post soon!!
over a year ago hollistergurl said…
heart
just found this, love all the romantic-ness <3
post soon!!!
heart
wow Aphrodite all psyched up love it post soon !!!1
thanks guys!
ok, so I just got back from vaca, and don't have a chapter ready yet. I might have one ready later on today or on Wednesday.
okay!
hope you're able to post soon today!
and hope you had a good vacay :D
big smile
Got it!!
Cant wait, but if I have too I will.
But try to post. Need too know wat happens!!
yes, I had a great vacation! the coast was nice, sunny, and kinda warm! but windy.

Here's the next chapter!

Chapter 4
Rosalia

I glared at my mom. "Do NOT get carried away," I growled, walking over and sitting in a light blue chair.
"Sure," Aphrodite said, waving her hand carelessly.

She walked behind me and started playing with my hair. I grabbed it and yanked it away from her.
"You always let Joseph do that!" Aphrodite pouted.
"Yeah...so?"
"What ever."

Aphrodite snapped her fingers, and suddenly I was in a long purple dress. I had way too much make-up on.
"No, absolutely NOT!!" I shouted, wide-eyed at my reflection.
"Fine! No need to yell!" Aphrodite said angrily.

So that's how it went for about half an hour. Snap! "NO!" Snap! "Never in my life..." Snap! "Don't even think about it." You get the point.

Finally, I was in a floor-length pale green and blue dress with just enough make-up. My hair was even curled, which made my reflection look beautiful. All I could say was, "Wow."
"Ready?"
"Yes!"

Joseph

While Rose went where ever she went with Aphrodite, I got to go with Poseidon. He just appeared out of nowhere, and took me to his underwater palace. Yay.
lolll
i love Aphrodite's and Rose's little fights, hahaha
and i love Joseph's reaction! "Yay."
lolll
post soon!!!
heart
I love aphrodite!!!! She is soooo hilarious!!!!!
Love the chapter!!
Post again soon.
Chapter 5
Rosalia

My heart pounded as I walked down the isle. I was nervous. Really nervous. I tried to take a few calming breaths, but ended up hyperventilating.
"Breathe normal," Aphrodite said in a soothing voice. I barely acknowledged that she was charm speaking. Hey, it worked.

Finally, one corner to turn...I saw him. Joseph.
I thought my smile would be permanent if I continued. But I couldn't stop smiling.
Everything seemed to vanish as I looked at him. Before I knew it, I was next to him.

Joseph

I stared at Rose. She was beautiful. Even more beautiful than Aphrodite.
I didn't listen to Apollo as he talked about the vows. When it was time to say my vows, I said I do. Rose did the same thing.
"You may kiss the bride."
We kissed until a thump was heard in the crowd.
"Hey! What was that for Artemis?" Aphrodite shouted.
"I DO want to get to the rest of this wedding!" an angry voice responded.
We pulled apart, but kept our foreheads touching.
"I love you," I said.
"I love you too," Rose murmured.

Here's a song for the wedding:

link
If you like funny music videos, watch this one: (Red Solo Cup by Toby Keith)
link
last edited over a year ago
Love it!!!!! (chapter)
heart
aawwww, cute :)
Post soon!!
over a year ago percabeth-bcz7 said…
heart
Awwww!!! That's sooo cute!!! :) <3
heart
love the chapter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!really cute
heart
Post soon!!!!
Please!!
big smile
New page!! Yay
Chapter 6
Joseph

Mrs. Rosalia Bickingson. I looked at Rose again, for the hundredth time tonight. Her eyelids were drooping and she was leaning against my chest.
"Tired?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said, lifting her head up.
I put my forehead against hers. When I opened my eyes, we were back in our cabin.
I scooped her up bridal style, noticing Rose's clothes changed to fuzzy pajama shorts and a tank top. I smiled slightly, setting her on the bed and kissing her. Rose responded, deepening the kiss. When we broke away, we were gasping breath.
Eventually, Rose's breathing leveled out, and she fell asleep. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep too.

Rosalia

"Joseph..." I muttered before opening my eyes. I felt his arms slightly tighten around my waist, then loosen. I rolled over and kissed him. "Last night happened?"
"Yes. You're my wife now," Joseph said, sounding overjoyed. "And I'm you're husband."

I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Finally," I said, pulling myself closer to him. Joseph smiled, then kissed me.

"Let's go eat breakfast," he said, chuckling.
I pouted, then got up. Like he did five years ago, Joseph scooped me up in his arms and carried me into the mess hall.
"Joseph!" I giggled.
He smiled, then put me down, grabbing my hand and pulling me to Poseidon's table.
Today was going to be perfect; or so I thought.

sorry for the wait. happy late Valentine's Day!!
"Or so I thought"?
AHH! CLIFFHANGEER!
i love Rose and Joseph.. they are so cute! <3
^yes, I have written several books, and they are my favorite characters that I've made up.

OK, so, what do you guys think should happen to make their day a bad day? Your option!
Chapter 7: Heartbreaks
Joseph

Today was the best day ever. Until the night time.
And it's all my fault.

Sneak peek...I'll post the rest after I get at least two comments! (doesn't matter if it's different people) :)
also, you should read Wisdoms_Child's MOA... really good!

link
one comment? plz? I'll post! just one comment!
heart
Love the sneek peek!! Post the rest soon!!!!
I wonder wat joseph did?
awesome sneak peek :)
can't wait til you post the rest!
Chapter 7: Heartbreaks
Joseph

Today was the best day ever. Until the night time.
And it's all my fault.

We were in bed, just lying there, watching each other. Seeing who would break the silence.

I did. In the worst way ever.
"Rose, do you think we married too soon?" Where did thatquestion come from? I thought as Rose pushed herself up. She had a hurt expression.
"N-no. I-if you think we did, I-I guess I'll go." Rose jumped out of the bed and walked towards the door.
"Rose..." I said, trying to get out of the bed. Somehow, the bedding was holding me down.
She looked back at me once before running out the door, crying.

Rosalia

I ran to the mess hall. No. This couldn't be happening. He said he loved me...
That's what hurt the most. He said he loved me nearly everyday...He wasn't lying...was he?
I sat in a corner and let the tears fall. After a while, I heard foot steps.
"You ok?" a girl's voice asked.
I looked up. Isabella, my half-sister, was looking at me, concern etched in her eyes.
"No! He-lied-" I choked out. Isabella didn't need me to specify who 'he' was. She knew it was Joseph. My Joseph.
"Let's go to the Big House," she said, helping me up.
I slumped against her shoulder as she supported me to the Big House. "Chiron?" Isabella called out.
I heard the sound of hooves. Chiron came slowly around the corner. When he saw me, he asked, "What's wrong?"
"J-Joseph," I croaked. "L-lied to me."

I didn't want to believe it. The Joseph I knew never lied. But he did.

do u think Joseph lied to Rose?
okay, Rose, you're stupid if you think Joseph doesn't love you! i'm sorry, but that was so stupid of her! i'm on Joseph's side!
they better get back together!
post soon!!! i need to know what happens!!! :D
oh yeah and awesome chapter!!!
surprise
OMGS!!!
Wat the flip just happen?!
U need to post soon!!!!!
Oh and btw love the chapter!!
don't worry! next chapter will be better!
yes, Joseph still loves her...and he will do anything to prove it.

Next chapter:
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Rosalia's POV

Ok, so I don't really know a song for Rose, but, like hollister I love Taylor Swift songs.
my favorite: Back To December

link
^ OMG YAY FORGIVENESS!
CAN'T WAIT :D
AND I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT! AND I LOVE THAT SONG! I THINK THAT SONG IS PERFECT FOR THIS SITUATION!
if Rosalia and Joseph stay together, you should listen to "Long Live." i think that might be perfect ;)
or "Mine."
but can't wait til you post again :D
big smile
Cant wait!!!
And I like her too. My fav song by her is Ours. Its really good.
U should look it up.
Chapter 8: Forgiveness
Rosalia

How could he do this to me? No. I decided this wasn't him. It couldn't be. Maybe some monster was taking over him...all I knew that Joseph would never do that to me.
But that didn't stop the hurt.

Chiron tried to get me to tell him what happened between me and Joseph. But I wasn't ready to.
I also wasn't ready to see Joseph.

"Chiron?" a voice called from the front door. I flinched. Joseph.
"Joseph...not now," Chiron said as he galloped to the front door.
"She's here isn't she?" Joseph asked quietly.
"Yes," Chiron said slowly.

I heard footsteps being taken towards me. "Rose, I-" Joseph started.
"Don't call me that," I whispered.
Joseph sighed. "Rosalia, I'm sorry," he said, resting a hand on my shoulder. I lifted my head and looked at him through blood-shot eyes.
"I'm so sorry," Joseph said, grabbing my hand.
I slowly pulled it out of his hands, not understanding. "But, you said..." I whispered, trying to register the news.
"I know what I said. That wasn't me though. You have to understand! I would never do anything to hurt you like that!" Joseph said, his voice barely above a whisper.
"Who was it then?" I demanded quietly. I didn't want Chiron or Isabella eavesdropping.
"Poseidon. He still doesn't like you," Joseph said in an angry tone.
"Let me think. This is...a lot to take in," I said. Joseph tried to stand up, but I grabbed his hand. "Please, don't go..." I pleaded.
Joseph sat down, confused. "Thank you," I whispered. I needed him right now. He was more to me than just my husband. I couldn't lose Joseph.

I sat thinking for a while. It made sense...I guess.
Poseidon didn't like me. Still. But that didn't stop his son from loving me. I sighed and looked at Joseph.
"You came back," I said.
"Yes."
"You love me."
"Yes. A lot."
"I love you Joseph."
"Thank you," he said before kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck.
Someone cleared their throat. I pulled away, blushing. Oops. Forgot about Chiron and Isabella.

"Let's, uh, go to my cabin," Joseph whispered in my ear. I nodded eagerly.
"Let's go."

"Rose, thanks for forgiving me," Joseph said, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I thought about it...and you sounded like you did love me every time you said you did...and I couldn't lose you."
"I really, really love you."
"I know."

Joseph

Relief filled my chest. I loved her, she loved me. The best part of it all - she forgave me.
heart
Ahhhhhhhhhh!! Its sooo cute!!
I love it!! <3 <3
AWWWWWEEEEEEEE <3

stupid Poseidon.. trying to break up their love :\

post soon!!!
Chapter 9: Gods, I Hate Surprises
Rosalia

Our first time happened last night. The actual thing. We proved that we loved each other, physically. Would I regret this?

I rolled over. Joseph was still asleep. I sighed and got up, taking a shower. Even when I got out, Joseph was asleep.
Wow. He must be exhausted, I thought, leaving a note for him.

I'll be in the mess hall if you're still asleep before I come back.
Love you,
Rose

I put it on the bed stand next to him and walked to the mess hall. Only Chiron was there. He looked up surprised when I walked into the mess hall.
"Hey, Rosalia. Why don't you come eat with me?" Chiron said, setting his coffee down.
"Um, ok," I said. I started to walk towards him, but stopped dead in my tracks when I smelled the coffee.

Everything began to spin. I slowly walked to a table and sat down. I heard the sound of the wheels of a wheelchair come closer to me. Then regular footsteps. Joseph.
"Rose? Are you alright?" Joseph asked, panicked.
My stomach lurched. "Gonna...puke...bucket!" I shouted. Joseph ran off to get a bucket, and returned just in time.

What was wrong with me? Dad always had coffee when I lived with him, and I never reacted this way.
"Joseph...cabin? Please?" I pleaded. Joseph exchanged a brief look with Chiron.
"Fine. But after that...you're going to the doctor," Joseph said, picking me up.

I felt puny. Joseph took care of me all day. Even though I tried to stop him, he kissed me a few times.
"We'll go to the doctor tomorrow," he said, kissing my feverish cheek. I'd just got back from throwing up again.
I sighed. "Fine," I said, crawling under the cool sheets.

SEVERAL HOURS LATER....

"Joseph...we're going to be late!" I whined.
"Don't worry Rose. We're only five minutes away from my place."
"You're place?"
"Yeah...my mom's a doctor."
"Oh..."

AT JOSEPH' HOUSE

Joseph led the way to the front door. "Ladies first," he said, opening the door for me. I giggled, then walked in.

"Joseph? Nadia? Is that you?" an woman's voice called from the room to my right.
Joseph tensed at his sister's name. "Mom...it's me...and my...wife," Joseph said hesitantly.
"Wife?"
A middle-aged woman came out. She looked just like Joseph, minus the green eyes. She had blue eyes.

"Rose, this is my mom...Mom, this is Rosalia," Joseph said. "And, Rose has been having some problems."

Joseph

We told mom about what happened last night, and about Rose's 'episodes' this morning.

"You're going to have a baby!" Mom exclaimed happily.

I fainted. I was going to be a father.
heart
Haha joseph!! Hilarious
Love the chapter btw. Really good!
Cant wait until u post again.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HAAAHA, JOSEPH, YOU CRACK ME UP. HAHAHA
POST SOON :)
Chapter 10: Nine months later...
Isabella

I walked up the steps to Rosalia's and Joseph's cabin, carrying two plates of food. They'd told me that she was pregnant, right after they found out. So now, I got their food, snacks, ect.

I didn't mind it that much. I was going to be an aunt!
I was just about to open the door when I heard Rose screech, "Go get Chiron!"
I didn't have enough time to get out of the way before Joseph slammed into me.
"Hey! Now I have food in my hair!"
"Sorry!"
Not only did I have spaghetti in my hair, it was all over my clothes, everywhere. I think I prefer to eat it, not wear it.

I picked up the plates, and ran to the mess hall. I felt like a coward, but there was nothing I could do if Rose was going into labor.

Joseph

I ran with Chiron back to Rose. Or at least I tried to.
"Joseph...wait outside," Chiron said.
I gritted my teeth, then sat on the bench. After a few seconds, I put my head in my hands.
Why did she have to get pregnant?
The wait was killing me. I had to know if she was alright.

Screams were coming out of the cabin. Short ones. I cringed every time I heard one.
"What is going on in there?" a boy muttered as he passed me.

Finally, they stopped. I ran in there, not waiting for Chiron's permission, and ran to Rose's side. I gripped her hand.
"Wow. That was just...wow," she muttered.
I wiped some sweat off her forehead with my sleeve. "You ok?" I asked.
"Yeah."

Chiron came in carrying a little pink blanket. I helped Rose prop herself up. Chiron gave us the bundle, and we looked down at our baby girl.
"Alyssa Josie Bickingson," Rose said, smiling.
I smiled and kissed our daughter's forehead.
reason for the baby girl's name:
1. I'm pretty sure that I named Joseph's half-sister in The Stolen Symbol Alyssa.
2. Josie- the little girl that died in The Stolen Symbol. Even after five years, they still remember Josie.
never knew Chiron would be a baby deliverer! lolll
but nice chapter :) so cute <3

post soon!