Characters:
Percy jackson, posiden
Annabeth chase, athena
Jason grace, jupiter
Hazel leveluz, pluto
Piper mclean, aphrodite
Leo Valdez, hephestus
Frank zhang, mars.

Plot : got to Rome then grece save the world make back alive.

The Heroes of Olympus 48 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago maddiR said…
laugh
Allllllllll rights to rick riordan
cloudy
This is my prophecy I made up ......

Gaia the son of seas shall kill, And the lovers prophecy both he and wisdoms daughter shall fulfill, The one who hates will be young again, Beware of the song that has been sung, The seven shall return alive, Only to find a big surprise.
last edited over a year ago
PERCY POV

Annabeth, Annabeth, Annabeth! That was basically all my mind was saying while I watched the giant warship descend from the sky. I pushed my way to the front next to Reyna and practically had to drag Frank and hazel with me. As I looked around everyone had brought weapons.
"Put your weapons down, now!" I barked. You could tell from their faces they were reluctant but dropped them at their feet.
"Nervous?" Reyna asked.
"Kinda " I whispered.
A door slid open to reveal a blonde boy with electric blue eyes and next to him was a girl who had uneven choppy brown hair and her eyes changed colour every few seconds.A boy who looked like a elf with cheeky features and brown curly hair. If I did not know any better I would say he was a son of hermes but in this case I did know he was sammy -Leo. Finnaly a beautiful girl with blonde curls and stormy greyeyes locked eyes with me.
"Annabeth," I breathed.
"Percy," she screamed and ran at top speed towards me. She tackled me in a bear hug that would hurt even Ares. She looked up with a hopefully face and said, "PErcy do you remember me?" I was still in sooooo much shock that I could not move so she let her arms drop with a depressed face. So I decided to have a little fun.
"Do I ... er know you?" I asked sounding confused.
"Oh...... I am going to g- " I cut her off in mid sentence with a kiss. First of she just felt tense beneath by hands but finnaly she kissed me back with alot of passion. I could of stayed like this all day until someone cleared there throat.
"Jackson, if you and your filthy graceus are done here we need to kill them all." Octavian began.
"Stop," reyna started to tell octavian but he would just not shut is big mouth.
"Well, attack Rome!" He started again.
"Shut the Hades up!" I roared, "no one will attack! Do you here me?" Turned back to Annabeth.
"How dare you pretent not to no me and get yourself kidnapped and almost killed and...." annabeth would of said more but I silenced her with a quick kiss.
"Hello I am Percy Jackson, son of Posiden." I introduced my self to the other geeks.
"Hi, I am piper mclean." The girl said blushing a tiny bit, "daughter of er ........ venus."
I turned to the selfish boy, "you must be sam- Leo valdez.?"
"Yeah, son of the mighty Vulcan for all you Romans out there." Leo said very annoyingly. The last one was no doubt about it Jason Grace.
"Hi, I am the former preator Jason Grace son of Jupiter."
Annabeth spoke up "I am Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena."
Reyna steppened forward and looked directly at Jason, " hello I am Reyna the first predator of the twelfth leagon." Then I realized Hazel was trying to wander of.
"This is Hazel Lequez," grabbing her wrist pulling her forward. "Daughter of Pluto."
"And I am Frank Zhang, son of mars and percy's great great great great great great nephew." Frank said looking a bit smug.
"And I -" Octavian started,
"Are going to shut up." I said.

big smile
I will try and post everyday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
Cool I liked it
ANNABETH POV

Before any of the reunion annabeth was sitting in her room crying h eyes out. What if likes someone else? What if he is hurt or not there or does not remember me? She was so worried that she did not hear the door open.
"Annabeth," Piper said. "You okay?" From the way Annabeth stared atbpiper to say that she was crazy piper immediately looked away.
"Sorry, its just ......." piper trailed of. But annabeth did not need to know the rest of the sentence to tell she was not the only one worried about her love life.
"It will be okay, if Jason does have a another girlfriend I will help you kick his butt then hers." Annabeth saw piper smile for a fraction of a second.
"Ditto," piper said. Annabeth sat there in awkwardness ( that might not be a real word) then jason came in with a glum looked on his face.
"Hey piper, er, well we need to talk," jason explained looking at the back of the wall. "And annabeth chiron really needs to talk with you, Leo, Clarisse and Thailia."
Okay, at the war meeting place, right?" Annabeth asked looking in piper direction, she seemed a bit more, well piper with jason with her. Jason just nodded and went to stand next to piper. As annabeth left she looked across the ocean and that immediately made her think of seaweed brain. Sigh, she thought and went to look for chiron. She walked into a dimly lite room where a small table that could just seat eight was in the middle. Chiron was at the head of the table discussing something to Thailia who sat on his right. Chiron looked at annabeth with a twinge of sympathy.
"Come child we have important matters to talk about." I went to sit on chirons left when Leo came sprinting through the door and flashed a grin at Thalia then hid behind annabeth. Just the clarisse came storming through dripping wet.
" Leo I am going to find you and Kill you!" She raged. Clarisse caught a glimpse of cowaring Leo then lunged at him.
"Stop," chiron said. "Leo and Clarisse have a seat we need to talk about are friends, er, the Romans."
"Okay dokey and we will be landing in about five minutes so we better make this fast cause I gotta find a girlfriend," Leo said eyeing thialia.
"In your dreams repair boy!" Thalia said.
" anyway, annabeth you piper, Leo and a jason shall go out first and the rest we are going home." Chiron ordered, clarrise did not like it but nodded.
"And annabeth about percy well he might of changed so don't go picking a fight." He nodded to me to as I should no what he was on about. Then a sudden lurch through annabeth off the chair aas she heard Leo say, "were here." And I ran to find piper and jason at the stairs with Leo on my tale. This was it, things might change for better and for worse.
cool
No I will TRY and post twice day :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
JASON POV

Jason looked at the famous Percy Jackson when annabeth ran into her arms. Huh, doesn't look like much just a regular eighteen year old but he had a very powerful ourar that made you think, will bow down to you, jason lost his train of thought when a girl with dark hair and piercing dark eyes tackled him.
"OH MY GODS, Jason are you okay?" Reyna said to him.
"Fine just in the mood to slap hear no juno or hera, does not really make a difference." Well I am glad your okay," Reyna said turning to the Romans. "Senet meeting now," she exclaimed dragging octavian behind her.
Percy stuck out a hand, "nice to meet you Jason I've heard too much about you." He exaggerated too.
"Likewise, frankly annabeth would not shut up about all your times together." Jason said. Percy seemed like a cool guy but a bit lovely dovey when he put his arm rould annabeth and said, "come wise girl I will show you round the city." Annabeth seemed more happy then jason have ever seen her. Percy steered us towards a beautiful city the one that Jason so missed.
"Halt and show your I.D," said a pound voice that jason immediately recognized as termunized.
"Welcome percy nice to see you again, if you need that favour I was talking about I will be here ready and waiting." Termunized said proudly.
"Thanks, and these are my friend so be nice and let them past." Percy said as a little girl came running with a tray. She first hugged percy then held the tray up to his face. She was about six and jason searched his brain to find the one name, Julia. Percy put a cheap bull point pen in the tray and turned to us, "put your weapons in the tray if you want to come," he said everyone looked reluctant except for frank and hazel.
"We betta hurry up." Frank said, "or reyna will bite are head of. As they made there way to a huge building.
THE REST OF JASON'S POV

When they got inside Percy told us all to sit next to HAzel and Frank as he made his way to where two matching chairs that were for predators. He nodded to Reyna who sat next to him looked a little confused and whispered something to Percy pointing in my directon as he sat down. Which was quite weird because only predators sat there so he must of been confused to where to sit so Jason went up to him to explain.
"Hey man, only predators are allowed to sit there so if you move." Jason said.
"I er ...... well, I am er predator. Sorry dude, I kinda took your spot." He said a bit embrassed. Jason walked away with a red face.
"Romans and er... greeks we have called this meeting to find out the prophecy and there sides of the story." Reyna started but then a lound bang and thunder rumbled then a dark figure appeared.
"Lord Mars," Reyna said and started to kneel along with the rest of the Romans.
"No Ares," percy said clearly annoyed. All the Greeks started to kneel excepted Percy who stood there clearly angry.

PERCY POV

"What do you want," i said angryliy. Everyone gasped except annabeth who stood on my right.
"Hey hey its the sea gods brat." Ares said.
"Are you here to betray us again to Kronos hmm?" Percy asked giving him a deadly stare.
"Well cuz has a big mouth but I would love to kill you I can't. Old kelp brains would blast me into oblivion."Ares replied.
"Scared are we the time when you were scared when you made me go get your shelid." I mocked him.
"Kid listen I came to worn you 'cause zues asked me I don't wanna be here so here it is: the some of the greek Olympians are coming in a minute so hopefully you will look at the immortal form and die." Ares suggested.
""Who are the some," I said. Ares looked angry but said,
"Zues, Posiden, Athena, Apollo, Hephestus, hades, Aphrodite."
"So kneel." He ordered.
"I only kneel to a worthy olympian god," I said.
"Fine but I will get you again." He bellowed.
"Like the last time you beat percy," annabeth said for the first time.
"Watch it girl -" ares began but I cut him off.
"Don't you dare talk to here like that," I walked up to him.
Just before he could reacte seven flashes of light and the room was filled with Gods.
"Percy step away." A voice said softly.
FRANK POV

Frànk watched Percy turn and find posiden behind him after the little showdown. Percy did step away but frank could see the hate in his eyes. Frank stayed kneeling along with the rest of the demigods. This time percy knelt.
"Rise heroes," Zeus ordered. Frank was first to react as he got up then a few at a time the rest stood.
"Percy, do not do that again." Posiden said.
"But da -" Percy said.
"Just don't." Posiden ordered.

PERCY POV

I did not like it but I said okay. Ares was a bit mad.
"Is that it he just refused a god and that's his punishment?" Ares bellowed.
Ares walked towards me and then saw me step in front of annabeth protectivly.
"Maybe I will punish you by hurting her," ares pointed to annabeth.
"You da- " athena started to save her daughter but I inturrupted.
"If you touch her I will swear I will kill you and send you to tauturus," I snapped.
Clearly ares did not like to be threatened because he made his way towards her. I put out my hand then I felt power rush through me and my hand glowed bright red. Green and blue energy came out of my hand hitting ares square in the chest. A gasp flew through the crowd as ares fell backwards. I looked at my hand dumbfounded.
"Why you little (beep)," ares roared completely mad.
"No," bellowed every single god as they stood next to me even athena. I was mad. He thought he could hurt annabeth by getting to me. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, he was dead.
"Don't," a soft voice came and grabbed my hand, annabeth.
"Go ares, now!" Commanded Zues. With a flash of light he was gone.
"onto other matters," posiden said, "the quest."
"My gods it is such a great hounor for you to be her, very honorable indeed. But why did you save Jackson. " Octaivian began. "He is nothing more then I pile of dung."
"Because he has saved the world three times his camp and over two thousand demigods and most important he is my son." Barked posiden. "You should off bowed down two him."
Everyone stared at me surprised. Just let me die now , I thought.
Hope you like it xxx

LEO'S POV

Awesome dude, Leo thought as he saw that percy guy take on ares. All Leo could suggest that Percy was gonna die but then the gods came and BOOM, he won. He was bouncing on his feet when Percy shoot blue and green goo from his hand, soooo cool. Leo wandered off in his train of thought while they were discussing the quest. Leo noticed that his dad, Hephestus, was looking at him er proudly.Jason stiffened next to Leo and he whispered in his ear. "That percy Jackson is, well acting like a god." Leo looked up to see the almighty Zues whip his head round and said, "that is because he is more god then demigod, son." It took Leo a minute to realize he was talking about Percy to Jason.
"Anyway we would like to speak to the seven who is: Percy Jackson, Jason Grace, Hazel Lesquez, PIper McLean, Frank Zhang, Leo Valdez," Leo snapped his head up. He must be joking but Zeus looked deadly serious and grave. "And Annabeth Chase." He finished. "I would also like to speak to Reyna and Octavian." A blonde skinny dude who was about eighteen looked like he should be the one to defeat every single monster and rule the world. So that must be Octopus, Leo thought he must be the son of mass demon like that evil express drink, Dylan.
"Dispurs and leave us." Ordered Posiden as the whole room was filled with seven gods four greeks and five Romans. Aphrodite kept eyeing Percy and Annabeth with a smirk. Then glance at Piper and Jason to say I have the best job ever! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh confusing girls.
"Octavian, recite the prophecy," commanded Apollo.
"Er... which one, sir." Octavian asked. Zues looked a bit annoyed not the way when Leo makes a joke more of a harmful way.
"The first one, boy." Apollo replied

"Gaia the son of seas shall kill, And the lovers prophecy both he and wisdoms daughter shall fulfill, The one who hates will be young again, Beware of the song that has been sung, The seven shall return alive, Only to find a big surprise." Percy relaxed on the last lines.
"So what other prophecy is it." Percy asked. Posiden and athena looked uncomfortable.
"Tell them," Athena sighed.

"They will bare a child with outrageous power,
Even the Gods will fear and cowar,
As they fly over france the son of posiden will prance,
If the son of the seas and daughter of wisdom meant to be,
That will lead to victory,
The Gods will bless them on there way,
And they will be no price to pay." Octavian said.
"We will leave for you two to think about that," Aphrodite said. And with a flash of light the Gods were gone.
HAZEL POV

OH MY GODS! Hazel was shouting in her mind as she sat at the table with seven gods. They are going to kill us, going to kill us, she worried. But as soon as they left I relaxed a little and I was not the only one. Percy was relaxed all the way through also annabeth the rest of us were close too a panic attack. Leo/sammy kept banging his fingers on the table. How he looks so much like sammy, Hazel thought as her heart throbbe every time she thought, looked or heard him. He must be a relitive or something, but secretly she was hoping it was Sammy after all your boyfriend coming back from the dead was not the weirdest thing she's ever seen. Everyone was still in deep thought when Reyna suggested we try and work out the prophecy.
"Okay ..., " Jason started. "Gaia the son of the seas shall kill, must mean only Percy can kill her."
"And the lovers prophecy thingy means annabeth and percy will fulfill that other prophecy. " Leo said. Hazel heart did a tap dance when she heard him.
"The third line means a person who hate will become young, also there will be a song that has already been sung that we need to beware of." Piper told them. Yeah like that makes any sence, she thought. Hazel noticed annabeth and percy have a silent conversation she caught one word sirens.
Hazel spoke up, "we are all going to come home again so isn't that good."
"Yeah I gue-" Percy started to say when Octavian inturrupted.
"Who said your going on this quest."
"Well first off me Hazel and Percy completed a quest then Jason Piper and Leo also Annabeth because the prophecy said so. You should no you said it." Frank told Octavian. Octavian opened his mouth to say something but Reyna beat him to it.
"Good you will depart after breakfeast tomorrow, now go and get some sleep. All the greeks will be assigned to the fifth couhourt. Good night." As she left.
Octavian got to his feet to but said something else, "you dare do anything wrong grauses and your precious Percy Jackson will get it."
"You know Octavian if you think you should lead then how about a sword match unless your scared." Percy tempting Octopus in a sword battle. Hazel let slip a little laugh, octavian thinks he is going to win.
"Fine," octavian laughed. Percy drew out his ball point pen when octavian said,
"What you gonna do write on me?"
Percy laughed as well when he uncapped riptide octavian was speechless. Octavian drew his sword. The match lasted about two seconds when they hit there swords together Percy disarmed him and said, "I win!"
"Good night," Octavian mumbled ran away with embrassed meant.
"Let's go and get some sleep," Frank suggested. Every one grunted in agree meant and went bed.
FRANK'S POV

As Frank wandered of to his corhourt he was troubled about the prophecy because he knew what was going to happen. He knew and knew for along time since he was seven. His mum kept reapeted as it was a song. She told him and this is what she said.
"You know fai, someone very special is going to be born by a daughter of athena and a son of posiden they are going to be very powerful almost more than there father..."
Sigh, he thought as he flopped into bed not even bothering to change. And his closed as soon as his head made contact with the pillow. Franks dream started like this.
He was in utter darkness.
'Ah Frank, welcome ' a sleepy voice said. Gaia.
"Drop dead." He replied.
'No way to treat mother earth,' Gaia cooed.
"What do you want?" Frank screamed.
'Join me, and live I don't have to kill you. You could prove yourself quite ....... useful.'
"Yeah, like hell I will join you Gaia.' He gritted hi teeth.
'Then you and your friends will die except that up start Percy he will be my king.'
"No one will join you so LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.
I woke up shivering but sweat beads were dripping down on my forehead. Uhhhhh why do my life has to be so complicated. I looked at my alarm clock said quarter to seven. I got up and started to pack. Before Frank knew it everyone was up and going to breakfast. I made my way down. He loaded up on pancakes and sausages and sat by his six friends. No one was in a happy mood today, no one.
PIPER POV

When Piper finished breakfast Jason asked if he could have a privite word with her again. The first time he asked that he said he had no one special in his life at the roman camp. After that Piper was buzzing with joy. Now they went down to the little tiber.
"Erm, Piper well I er kindda wanted to ask you if you, like wanted to be my, er girlfriend. "Jason asked. Before she could reactJason kissed her. She felt like she was melting nothing could ruin this. Piper pulled away,"yes!"she cried. And threw herself in Jasons arms. They stayed like that for several minutes when Leo came running up to us.
"All aboard the Argo II." He said. Piper was in Heaven when they walked hand and hand towards the massive ship. All the Romans were there waiting for the departure.Before we left Piper heard Percy say,
"Gwen you are the second preador." They left at exactly nine.

ANNABETH POV

As they waved to the romans she stood looking at the sun rising in percy's arms. They stood there for two hours until jason called a war council.Annabeth and percy were the last ones to arrive.
"I think we should get to know each other and no secrets so I think ishould start." Jason suggested. "I am Jason Grace Son of Jupiter, thalia Grace is my sister," percy looked so stupidly surprised you would of laughed which annabeth did. "Anyway I deafeted Krios and Encaleadus." Jason gestured to Frank to carry on.
"Erm, well i am Frank zhang son of Mars, Percy great nephew and I can change into any animal I want." He shrank into an eagle. Brilliant, annabeth thought she was started talking about peryciymthus.
"And well I er my life depends on a burnt piece of wood. I deafeted with the help of Hazel this giant dude who was going to take over the underworld from pluto. Next " Frank said. It was annabeth turn, great, she thought.
"Well I am annabeth chase daughter of Athena. Official architect of Olympus I have helped percy with many quests," annabeth said. "And saved my butt as well ". Percy whispered.
"I helped percy defeat Kronos. Your turn." Annabeth said.
PERCY POV

"Let,s see, how long have we got? Anyway i I am unfortunately Percy Jackson Son of posiden hero of olympus." I paused, "I will go in chronological order shall i? So I defeated the minutar before I knew I was a demigod battled ares and won returned Zues master bolt went to the underworld. Been a fugitive , meet my half brother, tyson. Traveled the sea of monsters returned the golden fleece. Defeated the Nemean Lion saved annabeth held up the sky, made thalia a girl again. And walked through the labyrinth bathed in the river styx, and killed Kronos. Also turned down immortality. " is id casually when I saw everyone reaction I had to laugh.
"I am Piper Clean daughter of Aphrodite and I can charmspeak." She said.
"What's charmspeaking?" Frank asked.
"I will show you," she said, "everyone touch your toes. " she commanded. I sat there while everyone bent down.
"Your immune?" She asked.
"Well, I have to be how do you think did not go out with Drew." I said happily flashing annabeth a grin
"You make a good point, anyway Leo your turn."Piper said.
"I am Leo Valdez son of Hephestus the first fire user in a century. " Leo explained he held out his hand and a ball of fire sparked to life. Frank cringed away. A tug felt in my gut as a giant water wave came splashing down on Leo.
"Sorry force of habbit. I hate fire even tough I am kidda immune to it well not completely only when you have lava rocks thrown at you." I said.
"Oh, you mean mt stHelens. " annabeth said.
"Yeah yeah I belive its Hazels turn," annabeth said.
"Well I am Hazel Lesquez daughter of pluto I was born in 1927and I died then Nico brought me back for a second chance. I also have a curse so if you see any jewels around pick them up you die."
"Okay....... erm who wants dinner?" Leo asked.
JASON POV

Jason heard his stomach rumble as soon as he said dinner. Yum, Jason thought.
"How about tacoos?" Leo asked,
"Great man." Jason said. They all went to the lounge except for Percy and Annabeth who said they have got chatching up time to do. So he walked holding hands with Piper to watch some T.V.Jason flicked aimlessly through the T.V channels until they found a program never of them knew what it was about. Then Jason heard a bloodcurling scream coming from the sky deck.Jason and piper ran to see Annabeth on the floor with blood all over her arm. But bercy had his sword and annabeth knife in the other hand slicing five telkihines with one swipe. Jason ran to join the fight when there no monsters left.
"Annabeth," Percy cried and slid next to her.
"We need to get her to the infirmary now," Jason shouted.
"I'll take her," Percy said. He picked her up effortlessly and walked away.
Just then Leo came out and said, "dinners ready!"
Jason followed him to the dining area where on a silver platter were 14 tacoo's.
Yum, thought Jason wistfully and inhaled two.Jason picked up four tacoo's and put them on a plate to live toAnnabeth and Percy, He found them talking so he knocked.
"Hey Jason." Percy greeted.
"I brought you guys some tacoo's," I replied. Jason noticed annabeth had a little scrap on her arm where the big gash was.
"Thanks man," Percy replied. As he gave them to percy he went to find Piper.
LEO POV

When Leo told everyone its time for dinner Piper hit him on the arm.
"Repair boy we just had an invasion, " piper exclaimed.
"Ohh." That was all he could say. He saw Jason take some tacoos to percy and annabeth who were apparently in the infirmary. I walked off to the engine room . Leo could not help it he kept thinking about the prophecy.
"Gaia the son of seas shall kill, And the lovers prophecy both he and wisdoms daughter shall fulfill, The one who hates will be young again, Beware of the song that has been sung, The seven shall return alive, Only to find a big surprise." Percy relaxed on the last lines."
It was repeating it self in Leo's head. When he had a good look at the engine he decided to have a nap. He had his own room that said first mate on it. Because Percy is the captain. He jumped on his water matrices and closed his eyes.
He was standing outside a machine shop looking at a dirt woman.
"Gaia," Leo growled.
"Join me I will bring your mother back." She held a very good bargain, Leo thought. Snapp out of it, he scolded himself.
"You k-killed her," I screamed .
"No you did Leo, but all that could change if you just join me. Your in a war you can't win." She cooed.
"Or you could die before we kill you." I suggested angrily.
"I will be back Leo, I will be back." She cackled.
I woke up to find Piper shaking me.
"What?" Leo said.
"You were screaming, and shaking." Piper said. "And percy wants a sword competition so get your butt down to the sword arena."
Piper walked out the door and leo followed a little bit groggy.Leo walked through golden double doors and find everyone there. Leo sat on the bench to hear what Percy was saying.
"If you win you fight again until you either loose or defeat everyone. First match, hazel v frank." Percy announced. Leo wasn't really paying attention but hazel won the she fought piper and hazel won again. But next she fought annabeth who won about two minutes in the game. Next was Leo v annabeth. Yikes, Leo thought. Leo circled annabeth for a minute or so and fell other his own feet. Then annabeth came up to him and said,"I win." While pointing a dagger at his neck how embarissing. This was the longest match yet, annabeth v jason it went on for ten minutes but finnaly jason won by tripping her over. But next was the match Leo and pretty much everyone were waiting to see. Percy walked on the mat with a big grin on his face. They started by circling each other then jason lunged percy blocked it easily.percy attacked while jason went into defencerolling and slashing. Until jason made the mistake of thrusting his sword forward and percy disarmed him in one single move.
"Ha, that was fun." Percy said. Jason was beaded in sweat. Suddenly a drakon came slithering in.
"Where is clarisse when you need he?" Mumbled annabeth.
FRANK POV

Frank whipped his head round to see a giant drakon burst through the door.
"So, " it mused. "We meet again wisdom and sea. This time you won't be so lucky."
"Hahaha, in your repulsive dreams." Cried percy. Frank admired how percy and annabeth were first into battle.
"FOR SELINA! " annabeth shouted. They slashed and hacked it was a while before Frank recovered his sences and joined in. No one was lucky enough to get a clear shot at it so they withdrew.
"Your powers," hazel shouted. Leo sent fire at it percy and jason advanced with annabeth. Piper told the drakon to go away, hazel controlled the gold on the armour. Frank transformed into a dragon. He was twice as small as the thing he just lunged ripping everything in sight as it formed into dust.

PERCY'S POV

Percy was filled with rage. That drakon cost Selina her life, just remembering that made him think back to how lives were lost in the titan war. He just had enough.
"I hate being a demigod I wish I was a stupid mortal who just have to worry about money. "Percy shouted his voice filled with anger. " I don't want to do this anymore, its not fair."
Everyone stopped and looked at percy who kicked his shield away in frustration. "Nothing can make my life better the only good damn thing in my life is annabeth and my friends!" A woman with half closed eyes appeared in front of percy.
'Well, well if you hate being a demigod how about if I grant your wish," she cooed. Gaia, percy thought. She clicked her fingers and a tornado formed around me as the last thing percy remembered was unbearable pain.
over a year ago owlgrl99 said…
big smile
this is so good cant wait for you to post more!!!!
Thxs owlgrl99
PIPER POV

Piper could see nothing. All she heard was screams of anger, pain and fustration. She felt wind slapping her in the face, pushing her round the room. Piper was stumbling everywhere until she crashed into the wall and slid to the floor. Her head smacked against the concrete and warmth flooded her head. She assumed it was blood, it was dripping on her shoulders. She ignored the pain in her head while she tryed to stand. The wind was not on her side pushing on the floor again. Piper heard a scream of pain to her left, crawling on h knees she just about saw jason and annabeth through the wind. Jason had his sword drawn swinging at the space in front of them. But annabeth was clutching something to her chest, no someone. Piper could not bare to see her friends like this, she pulled herself up.
"Stop," she cried. The wind died down a bit.
Putting as much emotion as she called, "STOP!" This time the wind obeyed and cut of all together. Piper fell to her knees along with Jason. She could see clearly as the wind was gone. Piper spotted Hazel and Frank hugging making sure they were okay. Leo was in the opposite corner and had a deep gash on his face. Other then that they were all fine. Piper motioned Leo Hazel and Frank to come here. Leo saw this and ran to get Frank and Hazel pulling them over. Piper heard crying behind her to find a little boy in annabeth 's arms, with black hair and sea green eyes. He had a deep cut on his for head and he looked like he was going mad. He also had a bent arm in a funny angle.
"Percy," Piper breathed.
Jason came over with some abrosia and necter. Jason sat next to Piper offering her some abrosia squares.
"What happened to your head?" He asked. Piper took the square bar and started to nibble on it.
"Got thrown into the wall." Piper replied, "what about you?"
"Not a single scratch, I had to protect Annabeth and er...... Percy so I kept the wind away from me." Jason said bragging a bit. Leo sat next to Jason.
"Who is the eight year old?" Leo asked, "and where is perce?"
Piper raised her eyebrows and nodded towards annabeth.
"No that's a b-. Ohhhh! The prophecy. " Leo understood.
"Yeah, the one who hates becomes young." Jason told us. Annabeth was stroking percy's hair.
"Have you got any abrosia lef-f-ft?" She stammered.
"No sor- " Jason started to say but Frank cut in.
"I do." He handed over the square bar to annabeth. She gave it percy who was still weeping. Piper could not blame him, he got a broken arm, a deep gash and probably the mind of an eight year old. This was way overwhelming for him let alone anyone.
"Well at least Annabeth gets to practice." Leo said, everyone looked at him like was crazy.
"What?" Hazel asked dumbfounded.
"Well from that other prophecy it said she was going to be a mum." Leo explained like it should of been obvious. Jason got up and walked towards annabeth."why are you crying?" He asked percy. Annabeth gave him a 'shut the hadesup ' glare.
"B-b-because g-gai-a t-tap-pped in t-to my p-powers and h-hurting m-me t-than a g-giant m-man t-thr-rough m-me against th-the wall." He stammered but carried on. "G-gaia st-tab-bed me in m-my b-back," showing a huge bloody hole on his back. Annabeth gasped. Piper handed her some necter. She pored it all over percy's wound. Percy did not flinch just stare at the ground like it was going to eat him.
YAY!!!!!!!
DIDN'T EXPECT THAT DID YOU?
LEO POV

Just staring at the eight year old Percy break down felt like the quest was falling to pieces. And it was. No one saw it coming no one could even take a predict it. Leo just watched percy look at the ground, even though he was an eight year old Leo could see the bitterness, resentment and worry in percy's green eyes. Maybe if he will get my humor, Leo thought. He went to sit next to Perce but annabeth warned him with her eyes 'not now '. So Leo said something sensible for once.
"Why don't you see if water will heal you." Percy started at him for a minute deep in thought.
"Like the time with my first capture the flag." Percy said grinning, but you could see it was fake.
Leo got up and so did everyone else but percy stayed seated. So he closed his eyes and within five seconds a huge wave erupted into the room.
"Erm.... perc-" Leo started but the wave crashed down on all of them. When he opened his eyes he and everyone else was dry except percy. His scare faded his back wound had closed up. Suddenly he was dry. Jason grabbed his arm and pulled him to his feet but he cried in pain. Jason let go instantly and he fell on his but cradling his arm.
"Oh gods percy, I am sorry." Jason said worried.
Percy gave him a weak smile, "it s'ok its my fault for not telling you water does not mend broken bones." He got to his feet looking up at Leo. "Quick question why have you grown." Leo looked around helplessly but fortunately annabeth stepped in.
"Percy erm you know the prophecy and the line 'the one who hates will be young?' Well you hated your life and, er, gaia turned you well eight." She said grimly. Percy looked around in grief.
"Oh," he said quietly and walked out the room. Leo could not help it and neither could the others they just followed after him. Everyone searched for hours until Hazel found him sleeping next to festus.
HAZEL POV

Hazel was just about to give up but then found percy leaning on fetus staring at the ocean. She walked up behind him and coughed. Percy jumped in surprise.
"Sorry didn,'t mean to scare you," she apologized.
" nah, its okay just..." he trailed off.
Hazel climbed on the rail and sat next to him.
"About the prophecy?" Hazel asked. Percy nodded.
"Which one?" She wondered.
"The second one," he replied."I just cant get over the fact I am going to be a dad even if I am eight."
"It will all work out, I've bet you have been in a more dangerous situation then this." Hazel said giving hope. Percy didn't answer just look at her with solemn eyes.
"At least I am not the youngest here anymore." Hazel joked. He grinned at her,
"For now..." he said grinning mischievously.
"What?" Hazel asked. But he just kept grinning at her. Then a tiger sharked jumped out the water trying to bite Hazel's legs. She fell off the rail backwards and landed with a thud. Percy cracked up.
"Did you tell him to do that?" Hazel asked angrily but in a fake anger way.
He nodded not able to breath. Once he stopped laughing Percy soon fell asleep leaning on Hazel. She jumped off the rail and dragged him down with her. She picked him up and brought him to Annabeth,
"Here, found him on the rail sleeping on festus." Annabeth smiled as that idea amused her.
"I will take him to his room, while I will meetyou at the war council room in a few minutes." Annabeth ordered. Hazel wandered of to tell everyone about the meeting.

FRANK POV

Frank was shocked, no, beyond belief that his greatgreatgreat uncle was eight. He was walkink with his arm around Hazel to this war council room still thinking about Percy. Hazel told him that he was in his room sleeping so he shouldn't worry but he did. When he walked in the council room it was painted grey with a dimly lite light bulb. He sat down next to hazel. Annabeth walked in and sat at the head of the table. Frank could see her grey eyes storming down in thought.
"Well we know why percy was turned eight," annabeth said.
"No, we don't." Leo said. Annabeth's face flashed with irritation.
" because gaia wants to kill percy hoping she will weaken him she turned him eight and stabbed percy." She said like it should of been obvious.
"Okay we have tht cleared up what about the prophecy," frank said. "The second one."
A mix of emotion played on her face, worry, anger, fright, happiness, hope and back to fright.
"Your scared we get that. We know what will happen, i,'ve known for along time." Frank said.
"You've what!" She shouted. Frank quickly explained how his mum told him. Annabeth started shaking,
"I am going bed." She left. Well congrats, Frank, he thought, you've just scared annabeth. As he went to bed.
ANNABETH POV

Before Annabeth went to bed she checked on percy. She crept into his room not even making one creek. He was there with a smile on his face as he slept. Awwww he is so cute, annabeth thought then mentally slapped her self. My boyfriend is eight and I am eighteen, she cursed under her breath. Stupid Gaia. His room was one of annabeth's design, blue and green wallpaper and a bed shaped as a triton. She bent down to kiss his forehead. Annabeth got up and walked to the door the stopped in her tracks.
"Ann-a-beth," percy mumbled behind her. Annabeth spun round see percy awake but he was fast asleep. She smiled to herself. As she walked out his room a voice spoke behind her.
"Just checking on Percy, huh." Piper said raising her eyebrows. "You must think its weird to kiss your eight year old boyfriend? "
"For the record I only kissed him on the forehead," annabeth blushed. Piper laughed very loud.
"At least he is alive," piper replied. Annabeth flashed her a grim smile.
"What's wrong? "Piper asked sounding concerned.
"Its just...... I... don't think I am the perfect person to have a very powerful child." She admitted.
"Hey that's all in the future, don't dwell on it, live in the present." Piper told her.
"Talking about presents," a voice chide. Annabeth turned to see a beautiful woman with grey stormy eyes.
"Lady athena." Annabeth bowed respectfully.
"Annabeth, would you like...... percy back." Athens curled her lip when she said percy's name.
"Yes more than anything." Annabeth replied.
"Then the only way to get him back is let him die then heal him." Athena said softly. Annabeth felt a tear trickle down her check.
"But- " annabeth started to say but athena cut her off.
"Only one person can physical hurt the child of jupiter."
"Jason," piper breathed.
"You know what to do," and athena left.
"Let's do it tomorrow in the morning,"piper suggested.
"Yeah okay," annabeth mumbled and went straight to her room. She sat on her bed looking at the floor then started to cry. She cryed and cryed, this was too much for her to handle. The prophecys, percy, the world, her future. She could not take it anymore. Annabeth sat there and cryed herself to sleep. In her dreams were she was sitting with percy watching the fourth of july fireworks. They hugging on the beach covered with a blanket. percy turned towards her, he said started to say something but it was not his voice.
"Annabeth, sweetheart would you like me to die?" He asked in ...... gaia's voice.
"Get out of him and my dreams." Annabeth screamed.
"Would you like me to die," he-gaia repeated. Annabeth looked in his sea green eyes. Her heart throbbed
" Yes, gaia I would love you to die." She replied greeting her teeth.
Percybsmiled his crooked smile.
" Very well." Gaia replied. Percy brought out ripptide and stabbed himself through the heart.
"Percy," annabeth screamed.
"Percy looked at her tears welling up in his eyes. His voice was back to normal.
"All your fault," he said in a shakily breath. Annabeth burst into tears.
"Annabeth, annabeth, annabeth ." a voice said, it sounded distance as the seen faded.
She sat up in bead crying at the thought.
"Are you ok?" Someone asked. She turned to see percy staring at her, his eyes fillwith worry.
"Yeah just fine, what time is it?" Annabeth asked because she saw percy wearing a fresh set of jeans and a camp half - blood shirt that was way to big for him.
"Nine, around about." He replied casually. Annabeth felt a bit awkward.
"Oh, I betta get changed." Annabeth said.
"Ok," and percy left.
over a year ago CalebChase said…
big smile
cooool post soon
THXS CELEBCHASE
JASON'S POV

Jason was sitting in mid air with is arm around piper. They were watching the sunrise over the ocean. For the first time in eight months he felt like all the pieces in his life were falling into place. Leo, being as stupid as ever, decided to have a staring compotion with the sun. Jason laughed mentally as annabeth came walking down dripping wet and her hair every where. Jason immediatly turned to percy who was cracking up. He had a sling on his broken arm. She glared in percy's direction and he shut up quickly. Typical, jason thought. Jason saw out of the corner of his eye Percy throw a towel at annabeth. She caught it and started rubbing her hair.
"Last night me and piper discussed some ways to change percy back and we know how to get him back." Annabeth said.
"How do you know?" Frank asked walking threw the door holding hands with Hazel.
"Athena came to us last night and told us." Piper replied uneasy.
"Ok, how?" Percy asked. Annabeth and piper shifted uncomfortable.
"Well jason will have too erm.... try and kill percy." Annabeth said staring at the ground.
"What?" Jason yelped. He lost his concentration and piper and him fell on the floor.
"Okay let's have a go," percy said giving jason a weak smile. "I mean what else could go wrong."
"Well you could die." Leo said. Piper hit him in the stomach.
"Ok," jason sighed." But if you do die then don't aunte me."percy promised he wouldn't.
"Ok, how would you like me to attempt to kill you?" Jason asked.
"A run threw with a sword will be nice." Percy laughed.
"Ok, hit me." Percy said, "litterly." Jason un sheathed his sword and ran straight more percy. But when jason was inches away another sword hit his. Knocking it to the ground.
"Sorry force of habbit." Percy apologized.
"Percy hand me your weapon." Annabeth said talking ripptide away from him.
"Try again, jace." Hazel said. Before jason could reach him a rumble of thunder and a lightning bolt came down from the heavens striking straight in the chest. Percy flew back into the table dust swerling everywhere. Once the dust cleared every one ran over to percy. But wear the eight year old percy was he now was eighteen. But blood ran down from his chest and back his broken arm bent a funny way again and his leg was twisted. Annabeth dropped down to his side pouring necter every where on him. Leo ran away to the kitchen with a bucket. Annabeth checked for his pulse but her head dropped crying her eyes out. So jason assumed there was no pulse piper and hazel had tears in there eyes. But Leo came back with the bucket and tipped water all over him. Suddenly percy gasped for breath.
"Don't you dare do that again, seaweed brain." Annabeth told him off.
"Sorry," he mumbled rapping annabeth in a tight hug.
"And Leo thanks for throwing a pile of water on me."
"No prop," he replied sounding pleased with himself.
"Jace you are the reason I am no longer eight, even though it hurt a bit." Percy rubbed his chest.
"But I didn't shoot you with a lightning bolt." Jason said confused.
"Then who did?" Annabeth asked.
"Me," a girls voice came from behind jason. He turned and found a girl with short black hair and a parka cloak on her.
"Thalia," percy said smiling.
big smile
omg that is amazing
over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
crying
Post soon please!!
over a year ago madddi said…
PERCY POV

Being struck by lightning , run threw with a sword and being eight was not the hilights of percy's day. But when percy had an immense pain in his chest he closed his eyes and saw charon.
"Yay, always wanted to die by a lightning bolt," percy muttered sarcastically. He felt dread. Then charon started laughing at him. Pcy felt angry he was dead and all he could do but laugh. Percy glared at him but soon realized that he was looking past him. He turned a round to find a clown, looking suspiciously like Leo with a cold bucket of water.
"By, mate." He heard charon's muffled laugh. The clown aka Leo poured the bucket of water onto him.

Percy weakly opened his eyes and sat up. He vision was blurred but could make out who was who. Annabeth shouted at him for dying, yeah like it was his fault. His vision came back and thanked Leo and jason for saving him. But jason denied shooting him with a lightning bolt. Percy didn't understand until his favorite cousin was standing a few yards away.
"Thalia," percy breathed. Thalia looked at him and starting yelling furiously at him.
"How DARE you run off. Oh gods, you are in so much trouble when I get threw with YOU!!!" Percy sat there smiling. Eventually thalia calmed down and rushed forward to hug him.
"Nice to see you too, thals." He said sarcastically.
"Oh, come on thalia don't kill him." A voice mused. "That's my job." Percy turned around again to see Rachel standing there.
"Where have you been percy." She asked as she fiercely hugged percy.
"Hanging round." He mused.
"Well you could certainly of called fish face." Rachel replied.
"How did you get here?" Annabeth asked.
Well we are at camp." She said obviously. Percy got up immediately, ignoring hands pushing him down and the throbbing pain in his leg. Percy walked to the ships side.
"Welcome, home
LEO'S POV

ELeo rushed to the side of the ship expecting to see deserted camp but instead every one was gathered round the boat looking awed.over 200 maybe 300 campers was staring up at the boat in silent. Leo thought they were looking at him so sarcastically he waved his hand. Most of the campers snorted and him, that broke the silence. Then everyone was shout in.
"Percy were the hades have you been."
"Long time no see."
"You could have called!"
"You're the famous percy jackson."
"Nice too see you again, prissy."
Percy just laughed exhilarated. Looking so happy even when he was in pain. Leo could not wait for the reunion so he jumped of the side of the boat running too his siblings every one else did the same except for percy who stood there with a giant smile on his face.
"Welcome back Perceus I have been so worried." A voice boomed ring through the crowd. The campers parted showing chiron in his horse form. That was it for percy he jumped off the boat running with a big limp over to chiron.
""Chiron," percy shouted giving him a hug. Chiron returned it with a smile plastered on his face.
"Get him," a gruff voice said. Percy laughed again as all of percy's friends pilled on top of him. Leo could just make out a still laughing percy under all the pills of podies. As soon as they let him up a satry came over shouting at the top of his lungs.
"I'm going to kill you percy!" Everyone was laughing.
"Hey, g-man " percy said giving him a hug.
"Looking for you," he said narrowing his eyes.
"Well glad too know I was missed." Percy said beaming.
Just like that, making Leo jump, a man wearing a leaperd stripped t-shirt appeared standing next to chiron.
"Nice to see you jackson. Welcome back hero " he smiled warming. Percy staggered back while every single camper just stared shocked. Leo didn't know what to do he felt uncorftable.
"Did -you you just he- what" he stared shocked. Annaberth came forward and whispeard in percy's ear. He frowned again then thalia came forward and was joining in the conversation.
"What ?" The guy demanded. "You saved the world, myself, my son and this old stupid camp 6 times." Percy seemed back to his self when he said stupid and old but quickly went back too being shocked.
"Did chiron get to you?" Percy asked.
"No," the man said slightly offended.
"But you hate me, you threanted to kill me." Percy paused to count on his fingers.
"184 times." He protested.
"Yeah well." He said dismissly.
"One weird day." Then Leo couldn't handle it he broke up in laughs while all the seven did too.
over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
crying
Please post soon. *puppy dog eyes*
over a year ago dogcat207 said…
Post i will get some people who post alot if you you dont
angelic
Okay I will post tomorrow k :-)
Hey wondering what u think bout this story im writing review so I can carry on with the story.
Annabeth was staring blankly at the wall in her cabin. She hasn't got out of bed in almost three days because her boyfriend/best friend was missing and may be possibly dead because of stupid Hera. Annabeth was feeling so miserable today because it was her birthday and percy jackson (her boyfriend, camp hero, hero of olypmus ect. ect. She had not ate for at least a day and her stomach was snarling loudly. She igorned it and continued feeling dread. Suddenly a giant flash caught her of guard and came from the bathroom. Then heard pound cursing, she got up and walked towards the bathroom to see lord Hermes with a package in his hand and his foot in the toilet.

"Lord Hermes," annabeth said with no emotion. "What are you doing here?"

"Came to see and deliver a package, to you." He answered with a smug smile even with his foot in the toilet.

"Ok, but before anythinfg else could you get out of my toilet." Annabeth asked frowning a little.

"Oh. Ok," Hermes got out the toilet causing the water to go everywhere. He followed annabeth out the bathroom.

"Here, " Hermes handed a packqqage the size of a book to her and a card."

"Thanks." Annabeth said. Taking the package and tucking it under her arm.

"You love it, and have a happy birthday," and with that Hermes flashed out. Annabeth slumped back on her bed and her siblings came in. Malcom was running at top sped towards the bathroom. He opened the door and went in annabeth counted on her fingers unill he heard malcom shout.

"Either we have problem with the plumbing or are toilet exploding!" Malcom walked out.

"Well..." annabeth explained what happened to her siblings.

"Well open the card." Amelia said annabeth's half sister said. Annabeth was reluctant but opened it . She read the card and froze. It said:

Dear my wise girl

Happy birthday and hope you have the best day even if I am not there you will enjoy your self.

Lots of love

From your one and only

Percy.

P.S I will always love you no matter how far apart we are.

xxxxxxxxxx

Annabeth did no what to do until malcom read the card.

"You need to go tell Chiron about this, NOW!" He said.

Annabeth agreed and got up and ran to the big house.

"Chiron read this. " annabeth ordered. Chiron read the card and a smile lit up on his face.

"He is safe ." Chiron sighed in relief.

"He also got me this. " she held out a package.

"Open it." Chiron suggested. Annabeth did to find a CD.

"We will play it at the camp fire." Chiron said and cantered off with the CD.

That night everyone was buzzing with excitement as the Hephestus cabin set up a giant TV so everyone could watch. Chiron came forward and slotted the CD in its place. The TV flickered to life as the Hephestus cabin pressed play.

Percy sat on a stool and hand his back to the sea. He wore an camp half blood t-shirt and jeans. Percy had a guitar in his hands.

"Hey annabeth, sorry I got kidnapped and everything but i was not going to miss your birthday so here."

Percy started struming the guitar and was very good at it. He started to sing very well.

When I first saw you,

I knew that I loved you.

Even the fates have to agree,

That we are meant to be.
Ohh oh oh ohh oh ohhhhhhh

Your hotter than the sun,

There is no battle you ain't won.

Your cooler than zues's lightening bolt,
And you have got no faults.

Your more beautiful than aphrodite,

Wiser than athena will be.

And im sure that this is a true love story.
Ohhhh ohhhh oh oh ohhhhhh

The lighting thief was are first quest,

And we had to travel to the west.

And i new,

My feelings grew and grew.

On the second quest we traveled the the sea of monsters,

And i brought back my favourite cousin.

I rescued you from the sirens,

And then we went to circe island.

If it weren't for you I would be a guinea pig,

Sooooooooooo my feelings got big.

On our third quest I ran every where trying to find you,

And i would do it all over again for you to.

I hope you new,

I love you true.

Ohhhhhhhh

On our fourth quest I blew up a volcano,

And you kissed me sooooooo I was safe.

We saw a god fade,

Which the army went back into the. Maze grover made.

On the final quest we won the battle

And i killed the cattle.

Then you kissed me again,

And had a kiss for a good ten ........... minutes.

That's why I love you so much,

And my feelings increased so much.

We have been threw so much together,

And i want to stay forever.

Oh oh ohhh oh ohhhhhhh.

Your hotter than the sun,

There is not a battle you ain't won.

Your cooler tan zues's lighting bolt,
And you have got no faults.

Your more beautiful than aphrodite,

More wiser than athena will be,

And that's why its aa true love. Story.

He stopped singing and smile
"Love you annabeth."
Plz review if u want me to carry on with mark of athena!!
over a year ago bukluvr17 said…
heart
this so amazing please rite soon
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
just found this and its AMAZING! please please please post!
Okyey dokey
so you will post? or you wont? this IS really great. maby even the best mark of athena on fanpop! hope you post again soon!
please post!
post!
smirk
PLEASE POST I REALLY WANT TO READ MOR ITS THE BEST MARK OF ATHENA IVE READ
^see! other people agree! THIS IS THE BEST MARK OF ATHENA ON FANPOP!
please post soon i really want to read mor
THXS U GUYS THIS IS FOR ALL OF U:-)

PIPER POV

I broke down in laughter, I just couldn't handle the fact that I could die surrounded by the seven. I had to agree with Leo it had been a VERY weird day. While percy and annabeth went talking with Chiron with a mob of girls running behind Percy screaming, he's so hot. He's mine! And Leo , Jason were giving tours to hazel and frank I decided to sleep. Golden sleep. I walked towards my cabin hoping no Gaia infested dreams ruined my sleep. Well no luck. As I flopped in my bed I fell a sleep halfway down.

I w in a dark cavern surrounded by dirt and darkness. Then a old woman stepped out from the shadows she wore brown muddy robes.
"Gaia " I growled, "get out of my dreams!"
"Sorry honey no can do I need you to do me a favour." She smiled
"Not gonna happen you ruthless piece of crap. "
"Well let's see if you will consider, kill that them stupid boys and the up start girls Jason Frank Hazel Leo and annabeth and you will have all the riches in the world."
"I will not kill my friends just for money." I shouted.
"Oh no, not all your friends I want to keep Jackson. Too powerful to distroy and he will come to my side very soon." Gaia purred.
" I will not join you, no one will join you!" A voice shouted from behind me. Looked over my shoulder to see Percy and the sevenstep out from the shadows.
"You will soon my young boy you will soon." Gaia disappeared.
I breathed out a breath I didn,'t realize I was holding. As soon as I took a step forward the cave started to calapze.
"Great just great." I muttered as my lugs filled with dirt.
GREAT CHAPTER! i just wanted to know.... piper is in a dream so how can the dirt fill her lungs...... never mind. PLEASE POST AGAIN!
over a year ago afrodite_11 said…
laugh
Post! this is so awesome :D