The Heroes of Olympus Heroes of Olympus- The Mark of Athena

KillerPotato_XD posted on Feb 21, 2012 at 12:21PM
i do not own this awesome series the oh so wonderful Rick Riordan does...

I am a beginner so please go easy on my >_<

:DDDD thankyou~

The Heroes of Olympus 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago KillerPotato_XD said…
big smile
The Mark of Athena
Chapter 1

JASON

Move faster. You have to move faster. Jason thought. He gazed upon the blue sky, thinking about Camp Jupiter. He hadn’t been there for… what a year? :’(

He thought about everything he remembered about Camp Jupiter- good or bad- from the times he spent with Reyna to… ugh, Octavian. :P

He looked at his watch and groaned. GREAT. Another hour or so to go, according to supposedly Mathematical genius, Leo.

He tried to stop thinking in serious mode. Relax a little! Have some fun, will you? Jason remembered Leo telling him that.

How can I?! Jason had demanded. I haven’t seen any of my friends in Camp Jupiter for a long, long time :(

You mean Reyna? Leo blurted out.

SHHH! And are you sure… SHE likes me? Jason asked frantically.

UHH DUH… I can tell that Piper does ;) he scoffed. Leo looked at Jason’s face warily. But you don’t, do you?

Jason shifted uncomfortably. I don’t know… :(

Jason was jolted back into reality. He tried to kill some time. Listened to Rachel’s IPOD. Looked at Grover as he ate his tin cans. Talked to Annabeth. The last part he had spent more time on. Annabeth blushed when Jason asked how Percy was like.

‘He’s different from some demigods I know,’ Annabeth began. ‘Percy’s actually compassionate, and he’s really, really loyal. He has trouble sometimes controlling his anger, but he tries.’ She paused to look at him.

‘In some ways, Jason, you’re a little like Percy. :’)’ Annabeth sighed a little.

He closed the door of Annabeth’s room on the Argo II. He’d heard a lot about Percy Jackson, how courageous he was said to be, the fact that he was an excellent leader and was one of the nicest guys in camp half-blood. That made him wonder if Camp Jupiter said the same about him.
over a year ago emafluff said…
smile
this is good post agian soon.
over a year ago Nemisis said…
cool post soon