The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena by Silver

Silver78 posted on Feb 22, 2012 at 11:03PM
All right, I've decided I want to make a MOA fanfic.

All credit goes to R.R.

All of the characters belong to him and him only.

Sypnosis:Don't really have one

And finnaly...

NO SWEARING!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Silver78 said…
The Mark of Athena
Chapter 1
The Arrival
Percy POV

Finaly! Finaly! I finaly get to see all my old friends, and my girlfriend. This is probably the best day of my life. That is, unless Octavian decides he wants to wage war and let Gaea win… Speaking of Octavian, though, I’m gonna ask the Stolls a little favor… I looked over. Hazel seemed to be scared. Then I realised why… That guy Leo. He looks just like Sammy. They even have the same last name: Valdez. I heared a thump. Their bridge had dropped and were filing out. The person leading the line was blond and had the same electric blue eyes as Thalia. All the Romans gasped, so I figured he was Jason. There was a girl with uneven brown hair, and that Leo kid. I figured the girl was Piper, the one who called Leo “Repair Boy.” Then I saw her… Her blond hair flying in the wind, those gray eyes as stormy as ever… Annabeth. She looked beautiful… I thought, come on Percy, your other friends are here too! Then I saw the Stolls trying to steal something from Annabeth, probably her Yankees cap that turns the wearer invisible. I saw Grover too, beside Annabeth scanning the area, looking for me. Grover spotted me, and they jumped off and ran to me. I ran towards them.
“Annabeth!” I telled. She looked surprised, and then she ran forward and we kissed. When we came apart, she said, “I didn’t think you would remember me, Seaweed Brain!” I replied, “Of course I would, Wise Girl. You were the only thing I could remember!”All the Aphrodite and Venus girls were like, “That is soooooo adorable!” I looked at Annabeth. She had tears in her eyes. Grover came forword nevously. I pat him on the back. “How’s it going, G-man?” He asked, “Blaaaahhhh, Percy,where were you all this time?We all missed you!” I blushed. “Hera put me to sleep for 8 months and I woke up at the Wolf House. Then I came here and set out on a quest to free Thanatos.” The girl named Piper piped up.(Bad pun, I know.) “He was there? We could have found him!” “I doubt it. Hera left me in a place so hidden there, only Lupa and her pack know about it.”
over a year ago alice20000109 said…
Nice!
over a year ago emafluff said…
Cool keep posting please
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon!

I can tell this will be good!

Post!
over a year ago emafluff said…
are you going to post anymore?
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
This is awsome!!!!!!!!!!

Post soon!!!!!!
over a year ago malandcar said…
big smile
POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST PSOT POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
yeah! Post soon
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Just found this really awesome POST SOON!!!!!
over a year ago darange said…
laugh
please post this is relly, relly, relly, relly GOOD no actully its not good at all .....ITS AWSOME!!!!!!!! i like your wrighting
over a year ago Seaweed_Brain12 said…
laugh
Post SOON!!!

Don`t leave us hanging here!!
POST SOON!!

GO SILVER78!!!
YOU ARE SO AWESOME A WRITER!!!!!!

GO SILVER78!!
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
Sporsh seriosly u r famouse enough and, just because I'm your friend, Ill support u. Nov says she will 2. P.S ask your parents if u can come over soon.
PEOPLE PLS JOIN (a club involving me,silver and more)
Harry potter and Percy Jackson RP
it is awsomness
heres the link

link
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Awesome I like it Sporsho please post..
...(no comment)...
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
SUp LEO (darange)! Post soon silver!
...(still no comment)...