The Heroes of Olympus PJ&O, Kane, and HoO mashup ( only for those who have read all three)

malandcar posted on Feb 25, 2012 at 05:49PM
Main Chacaters: Percy, Jason, Leo, Sadie, Carter, Annabeth, Nico and who ever else I forget.
Plot:An 11 year old girl is found in the woods of Camp Half-Blood during Capture the Flag. Due to her interesting blood line, The 21 nome, Camp Half-Blood, and Camp Jupiter are fighting over who gets to train her.
( Hint on blood line Big 3, Greek, Roman, Sadie and Carter's Step sister)
-----------------------------------------­---­--
So.... Should I post it?

The Heroes of Olympus 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
OOh, sounds cool. First reply!
over a year ago emafluff said…
post it sounds good!
over a year ago malandcar said…
Thanks you guys! I'll post prelude now! Here it goes( on phone so may not work though)
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
Post!!
Ok i hope this works. prelude- around 1130 at night An 11 year old girl is running from a monster. Up ahead is a farm place. Little does she know it is Camp Half-Blood. Safty, she thought. The monster was catcing up and was soon right behind her. She stopped. Bad mistake. The monster lunged and clawed her legs. Blood ozzed from the wounds. She tried to run. The monster lunged again and this time clawed her neck and back. I MUST at least get to those woods! So she bolted to the woods with all her strenght. Somehow she lost the monster in the woods and it howled with rage, as it lost dinner. "I'm safe," she murmred, an passed out.
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
big smile
oooooo, i like.... no, i love it so far! hope you can post again!
Percy-1 day later during Capture the Flag
I was on Athena's team along with the Apollo, Hepheastus, and Dementer cabins. Everyone was in armor(of course!) Tension was in the air. I think I was the most determend one there. See, our team had ost the last three times to Ares, but this time WE WOULD WIN!
The horn blew for Capture the Flag to begin. My "job" was to lure away as many of our apponents away from the borders. See, most no all of the Ares kids had a huge grudge on me sence last summer when I fought their dad. Anyway, so the game started and one came to me. No big deal. Then to of his friends came. Great, I thought, now the only way draw them away was by running. So I ran
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­---­---­---­---­-
sorry it's short. Do you know how to do italitcs? I'll post soon.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Keep posting that was awesome
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
oh well you do [i] and then [\i], but only \ is /. so if i wanted the word hi like that, i would do [i]hi[\i], get it? POST PLEASE! ITS BIN 9 DAYS!
over a year ago yellowandpurple said…
Cool! Post soon! I have no idea how to do italics ):
OK Posting Away! Today I'll do one chapter!!!!
Chapter 2- Percy

Of course it was just my luck that the biggest one. I ran faster. I glanced over at the kids from the Ares Cabin. With me running and drawing the biggest away they had so far killed one of the others. I would of called for help but suddenly I tripped. I looked down to see what I had tripped on and saw a girl of about 11. She had very striking blue-green eyes. her hair was long and black.
"Help!" I called from the Ares kids, who had just killed the second monster. I didn't like it but now I had to protect this girl. I could feel she was a half-blood just when I had fallen, adn a powerful one at that. Almost as powerful as a goddess.....
The four Ares kids came. The monster looked over to them. I took the advantige and sliced off its head. The body disulved into sand.
" Over here," I called.
" Who is she?" one of them asked. His name was either James or John.
" No clue. I tripped over her. I can feel that she is a powerful half-blood," I said.
" Well we ain't carring her," said James/John.And they left.
"Fine, leave everything to me," I said, gathering her in my arms. She groaned. At least she's alive, I thought. I ran, thinking she was near death.