The Heroes of Olympus The Hero of Olympus's Time Travel

jhaycee0131 posted on Feb 27, 2012 at 04:15AM
SYNOPSIS:

The war against gaia was over and the 7 heroes go back to their daily life. 2 weeks after the war, percy saw annabeth the love of his life, making out with another camper that just came at camp. Upon seeing this percy wanted to kill the two people together, he ask annabeth angrily "why? did you do this to me?" she answered " because I don't love you anymore and he's more handsome than you.". Percy started to beat them to the dead but was prevented by his friends. The next day when he was on the beach releasing all his anger, the sea was in rage, there was a hurricane and the ground was breaking apart, while the campers gathered at a distance gazing at the young hero as he vent his anger upon the beach then suddenly the light a light burst fort from him until they could no longer see anything, then the sound came "boom" then they no longer saw him ever again. They search to no avail to saw him again, he was not in the world or in the underworld.

300 YEARS LATER......

When Percy woke up, he was on the center of the camp Halfblood but its the same yet different.

CHARACTERS:
Percy Jackson
All the Gods
Chiron
Lupa
and new caracters

THE FUTURE CITY OF NEW YORK
SYNOPSIS:

The war against gaia was over and the 7 heroes go back to their daily life. 2 week
last edited on Feb 28, 2012 at 02:20PM

The Heroes of Olympus 118 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 118

over a year ago killer24 said…
cool plz post
over a year ago jhaycee0131 said…
PROLOG

In the middle of the battle with Gaia

The Gods and the 7 Demigods battling Gaia and the Titans. Gaia was at the back and tried to blackmail Percy to join her side by saying " Join me and your mother and step mother may live" while holding a swords at their hearts. His mother and step father have already accepted their fate, with tears in their eyes while saying "Son don't worry about us, we will see each other someday again.". they impaled them selves at the swords pointed at their hearts.

With a cry of outmost despair, Percy watch as his parents die at the hands of the enemy, he charge at his enemies. He started to radiate light and power like no other as he fought the titans, one by one they turn to dust at the tip of his sword. The Gods and Demigods just stared at what was happening before their very eyes unable to move from their spot. They all think " what in Hades in going on here, are the Titans began to get weaker and easier to kill or that Percy is stronger than they know and only now is he showing all his potential as he was able to kill the Titans without the aid of the Gods." Poseidon is worried for his son because of the power he was using because he knew that Zeus would want to kill Perseus because of the pwer he possess and Zeus is paranoid that he will be overthrown.

At Last Gaia was the only one left, Percy immobilized her hands and foot with ice started to to torture Gaia cutting piece by piece starting her tongue, hands and feet. He then force water in her mouth and nose to fill the lung and stomach with gallons upon gallons amount of water and then he froze them into sharp knives pircing her stomach and lung and turning it to water again, this went to for about an hour until he was bored with her constant shrieking with agony he ended her life by beheading her.
Percy collapse and began to cry and hand started to console him and then began to lose consciousness.

As the Gods watch the end of Gaia and the collapse of the hero making all this possible, they started to console him for the lost of life of his parents and that they with go to elysium. They Returned to camp halfblood to relay the news of their victory.

---------------------------
This is my first story
I hope you like it
and
please leave comments
so I can better Improve it

last edited over a year ago
sorry i was a sleep but great story what will happen next
ps:im your 1# fan
Chapter 1

Percy

The two weeks after the war was like a blur to percy as he have wallowed over the death of his parents inside his cabin only going out to eat. His friends came to cheer him up and only succeeded after two weeks of continious trying to make him leave his cabin not for food but to have a different activity. He came to the beach as it always clear his mind and there he saw annabeth and another camper he did know making out in in a secluded section of the beach, he blink out a couple of times to see what he think he saw just to be sure. He said "why? did you do this to me?" she answered "because I don't love you anymore and he's more handsome than you." and that did it, he lost it as he began to beat the two to the death and only could not do it because he was taken off them by his friends as he was so furious and was confined to his cabin to with armed guards until he calm down.

The very next day, he woke-up at noon and headed to the beach to vent all of his anger along it. He saw other campers but pay them no mind, he just went straight to it. Upon going to a secluded portion of the beach, he stop and angrily said "what have I done wrong? why? why? why?" while calling all his power to manifest. All around him the weather started to change and a large storm started, the sea started to become dangerous as the waves started to become higher and higher and crashing to the beach with rapid succession and the earth started to quake and break in half as he did this he started to to glow and growing brighter and brighter until he lost consciousness.

The campers stared at percy as they watch in horror what is transpiring before their eyes, they are paralyzed to the spot scared to die at any second if they moved even a muscle and to be caught by his attention and as they saw percy getting brighter and brighter until they can no longer watch the brightness and cover their eyes and a sound came "boom" and percy vanished from their sight. Chiron ordered a search party one after another to look everywhere but cannot find any trace off him in the world or the underworld and even a asked Hades if he saw or felt Percy in the underworld, but ended the search after months of fruitlessness of not even hide nor hair or any trace of him.

300 YEARS LATER......

When Percy woke up, he was on the center of the camp Halfblood but its the same yet different......

---------------------------
This is my first story
I hope you like it
and
please leave comments
so I can better Improve it
Chapter 1

Percy

The two weeks after the war was like a blur to percy as he have wallowed o
cool keep posting
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
I love it post soon
mischievous
I will post again tonight

Thanks
Chapter 2

Percy

When Percy regained his consciousness,he was standing at the center of the camp halfblood facing the Big House while all around him campers that he don't know are pointing weapons at him. Many emotions played across his face first surprise, outrage, and finally anger but he force it all down and settled in into a blank face race his hand to surrender but they attack him, he had no choice but to defend himself and started to attack them. After ten minutes he was the only one standing and look around to see the devastation he had created, around 150 people are on the ground lying unconscious and he was at the center. Suddenly he saw a person that he knew, chiron, he called out to him " Chiron whats happening here? why did they attack me? Hello, are you in there? why are you just staring at me like you saw a ghost?. Chiron replied after a few minutes as if he had just had shock of his life "Pe.....Pe.... Per.....Percy is that you?" I said "who else could it be?" chron said "we should talk inside the big house?" and started walking leaving me to follow behind him.

As he started to follow Chiron, he noticed there was different inside the camp it looks like a more modern edition of what he remember from camp but kept quiet and wait until they were inside the big house to ask his questions. Inside he saw Mr. D playing with his card game "hey Mr. D, Good Afternoon to you sir.", MR. D look up and actually fall in his chair as he look up at Percy and suddenly flashed out of the room as if he was going to go somewhere that was important, he tought that Mr. D was being strange and rude but he was already used to Mr. D's rudeness that he paid it no mind and still follow chiron in the deeper part of the house and only stop when they in around that a big room and lupa is on the ground in her wolf form and she appeared as shocked as he have seen chiron when he first seen Percy and she changed into her human form and sat in a chair and chiron sit beside her. "ALRIGHT!!! chiron what in hades is going on here?" he said after he sat in a chair opposite them, he replied "Percy my boy you have been missing for 300 years after you disappeared in that blinding light, wwe have searched for you for months and have not a single trace of you in the world or the underworld". Percy thought that chiron was joking but the expression of their faces was serious and he just sat there minutes or maybe and hour or two thinking about what he have heard and only look up and shield his eyes as all the Olympians flashed there. When Posiedon saw Percy, his tears began to from his eyes as he hug percy tightly as if afraid that he will disappear at any moment and said "Percy where did you went after you disappeared?". "Dad I can't breath and I don't know. 1 minute, I was releasing my anger at the beach and then I was here being attack by many campers and had to defend my self " he replied in one fast sentence as he stragled to breath, when posiedon realized what he was doing he let go of percy. After that, all Hades broke loose arguing with each other as they accouse each other who have done the did and brought Percy to the future and only stopped when Zeus said "SILENCE". Athena broke the silence that Zeus created by saying "I think I know what had happened, When percy defeated Cronus I think he must have had gotten his power over time but cannot manifested that power because for did not know he had it and only increased his physical strength and his other powers and only manifest when he was so angry that he lost control of his powers". "So what happens now?" asked Percy to the olympians, Athena replied "For now you will be staying here until we know what we can do to help you and Chiron will introduce you to the campers and tell you what is happened in 300 you where gone. we will now go". All the olympians left and then he saw Chiron walk in back the room with a girl with the most beautiful face and body he had ever seen, sea green eyes, long black hair reaching her back and knew that it was a daughter of Posiedon and his half sister, Chiron introduces her as Cristine and that she will show him around the camp.

Christine

I saw a handsome teenager whose appearance was comparable to a Gods in his beauty, face and body are so perfect but the most captivating feature was his sea green eyes that you can look upon them and be lost, appear out of nowhere and surrender as he saw that he was surrounded with people that have weapons pointed at him. When I saw his eyes, I knew he was a son of posiedon and my half-brother. The campers suddenly attack him but the most surprising thing is out of nowhere a sword suddenly appear in his hands and started to fight them and after 10 minutes of fighting he defeated 150 people and looks by the looks of it he is not even winded and a grin on his face like he was enjoying the trill of the fight. Chiron then appeared out of nowhere and she saw he was shock when he saw the boy for minutes as if rooted to the ground they started to talk and walk towards the big house. For the next hour, she wandered who was the teenager and saw Chiron leave the house and came to her and said "Christine, follow me please" I walk beside him silently and entered the house and saw the same boy she saw earlier. Chiron introduced her to the teenager, the boy then said "My name is Perseus Jackson Son of Poseidon just call me Percy and I believed that you are my half sister Chistina" with a smile so beautiful he become much more handsome as if that is even possible but he had done it. Chiron told her to show Percy around the camp and left the room.

Percy

I and my new step sister walk out of the house and.................

_________________________________________­___­__
enjoy :)

THIS IS CHRISTINE
Chapter 2 

Percy

When Percy regained his consciousness,he was standing at the center of the camp ha
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
Whoa, that was cool!!!!!!!!!:):):) Cristine kinda looks like Alexandria Dadario (is that her name?) or selena gomez!!!!! Lolz post soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big smile
I don't think so, Just search the net to find want person matching the description
Chapter 3

Percy

We walk out the door of the big house and stated the tour of the place and was surprised to find out that the greek and roman demigods are now combined by the gods and ask when did that happened, she answered that it happened about a month after the war against Gaia. He walk beside christine fascinated at what he was seeing Kids playing with hover boards, laser weapons aiming at targets, Hefestus kids testing an armor that can reflect anything that they attack it with, but there are still the basic like sword training, archery and the same cabins with only slight changes like a panel on the side of the done to press a code to open the door and the door disappearing when opened. When they reach the beach percy become static at the beautiful site before him, they just sat in one corner as he thought that he could trust her new sister, Christine to him about herself "I was born in 2314, I got kick out off 6 schools before I was 9, I have been here since 13 yrs old which makes it... 4yrs, evry summer i spend here is great. I love swimming, sword fighting and archery". "As you have been suspecting from what I am wearing and my speech, I am not from this time. I'm from 300yrs ago, I am born in the year 1997 and I have fought in the last two war Gaia's and Cronus's" said as I watch her face to any reaction and she did not disappoint, her face changes its emotions do fast disbelief, disappointment, anger, acceptance and finally awe.

Christina

At the beach Percy started to tell her about himself and when he told her that he was from the past and fought at the war and he was that Percy, her face changes its emotions do fast disbelief, disappointment, anger, acceptance and finally awe as she realized that Percy was not lying because his face was serious as he said that and she thought that percy is not the kind of person to tell lies about important stuff but the wrinkles in his eyes kind of tell that he likes to smile alot but the look on his eyes that he saw and did things that that no other normal person will see and understand. "so that's why you asked that question" I said, he nodded as he about to say something Poseidon just appeared out of nowhere and they said "Dad" and "father" at the same time and they hug him at same time again at their father hug them in return. Percy said "dad what are you doing here again so soon?" and poseidon replayed "can't a father just visit his children and nothing else?" Percy just gave him an incredulous look, posiedon just laugh at the percy's action and replied "Alright, we voted that you be here for the time being until you mastered your new powers and if you want to stay here, you can do so. whatever you decide to do, we will respect it and you could use a happy life that you deserved for all the things you did for use". Shocked was an understatement at what at the look on her face and thinking that "WOW! just WOW! THE OLYMPIANS were respecting percy as an equal to them"

Percy

I will enjoy it here with no worries and..............

big smile
Love it post soon
Chapter 4

Percy

I will enjoy it here with no worries and no annabeth to see and as he was going say something, the conch horn signaling supper and they said to their goodbye to their father and go to dinner. As they walk inside the dining hall for supper, silence descended among the crowd of campers as they saw him and they started to whisper among themselves speculating who he was. I and Christine gotten our food, made our sacrifice to gods and got to the Poseidon table to eat, on the way there he noticed that all the female campers just stared at him as if mesmerized by the site of him and the males and at the table he saw 2 girls and a guy whose names are Danna age 9, Paula age 14 and JC age 16 and all of them have the trademark characteristics of the Posiedon children black hair and sea green eyes. He introduced himself to his half-sisters and half-brother, instantly become friends with them and knew he could trust to get through thick and thin after a few minutes of talking while eating their foods. After eating, Chiron stood-up to announce something “Good evening campers, I know you are all wondering who is the person the person that most of you fought earlier today” “yes” they answered “well his name is Perseus Jackson, he is a master swordsman as you all found out when you were defeated so easily. He will be staying with us from now on and yes he’s a son of Posiedon and single”. The girls were about to asked that very question suddenly squealed and started whispering conversation with each other while glancing at him and giggling in delight at the information given to them while Percy was red with embarrassment at the comment Chiron made about him. All the guys were giving him death glades as they will have competition for the girls, and Percy felt them all but pretended to not notice. All the Children of Posiedon started to tease him “oh! Percy, you’re so lucky to have all the girls eyes set on you like guided missiles” “Brother good luck to you” “wow! You really look like a miniature version of father and I can understand why they are staring at you dreamy eyed like they have been shot by the arrows of cupid and spelled by Aphrodite” “brother we will help you somehow” He become redder like the insides of a tomato and just sat there said nothing. After dinner they head out of the pavilion and go to the camp fire to see watch the show and headed for bed early without talking to anybody like a shy boy he was years ago. The next day, I with my new brothr and sisters guild me on what to would be fun doing at the camp, we happily tried the laser guns but started to shot but it hit anywhere but the targets, he apologized to them and return the gun to them even after they tried to teach him but accepted defeat when they thought to have lost their ability, then tried the hover board and happily found out that I was good at it and doing tricks he seen done in skate boards in his time and that gotten applause from the spectators and said his thanks to them, and finally gotten to the sword fighting arena to practice.

At the sword fighting arena, he started warm-up exercises with his sword from easy maneuvers to more and more complex moves as minutes pass and as he finish he saw them looking at him with wide eyes like they saw an alien landed and declared he would be the king of the planet. There was a flash of light and Jason appeared before him, all the campers bowed to Jason to show their respect “good day my lord” exept me, “hello Jason, do you want to practice with me” I said “Percy it’s good to see you man, it’s been too long and by the way I am the God of Heroes” Jason replied “Oookay Lord Jason, God of Heroes” I said with sarcasm. The campers were now scared for Percy because they thought he was going to be fried any moment but what happened was Jason Laugh and they were confuse at what was happening. Once Jason stop laughing, I said “Jason now that you’re a god I will not hold back for you now” “Your on Percy, but you should know that I have been practicing” he replied. The fight lasted an hour, it ended when he disarmed Jason and have Percy’s sword in his neck with Percy have few scratches and not winded while Jason have many cuts in his body. “Jason, do you surrender” I said “ yes” he replied with a smile on his face . The campers watch in awe at the battle and not bored because the whole match was like a beautiful dance of the swords.

They exited the arena and began to talk all about the last 300 years…………..

-----------------
:)
over a year ago annabeth523 said…
big smile
cool! do you know that the advertisment on the Protogenoi's Assistant dosen't work?

your story is awesome!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
I LOVED IT!!!! Percy's siblings are AWESOME!!!!! POST SOON!!! Percy should be a god!!!!
over a year ago energykid400 said…
THIS STORY IS AMAZING!!!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
post soon! :D
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Wow!!

That was awsome!!!!!!

Please, post soon!!!!!!
Please!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
POST NOW!!!
over a year ago Annabeth_Rocks said…
sunny
WOW! i just found this, AND ITS AMAZING!!! I NEED YOU TO POST! who else is a god? is piper? how bout leo? hazel? maby frank?oh, what about...... ANNABETH! :O ooooooooooooooooo!
rainy
i need you to post! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­OOO­W!!­! POST!!! I CANT WAIT!!! POST!!!
P
O
S
T
!

M
Y

G
R
A
M
M
A

W
A
N
T
S

Y
O
U

T
O

P
O
S
T

N
O
W
!
!
!

S
O

P
O
S
T

N
O
W
!
sad
come on! POST! why dosnt people comment? well, POST! I NEED YOU TO POST!!! PLEASE!
PLEASE!
over a year ago demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
POST I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING ANNABETH_ROCKS SAYS
over a year ago Percyfan44 said…
Wow really like ur story post soon
YAY PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING! SEE PEOPLE ARE COMMENTING SO YOU SHOULD POST! MY GRAMMA REALLY WANTS YOU TO POST! SHE GOT RAN OVER BY A RANDEER SO YOU BETTER POST! PPOOSSTT!!
MY GRAMMA TOLD ME TO TELL YOU ALL 'NEW PAGE!' AND SHE ASO TOLD ME TO SAY 'POST!' SO POST!
POST PLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSEE!

I

N
E
E
D

Y
O
U

T
O