The Heroes of Olympus The Last Olympian Ending My Way!

Im_rock4ever posted on Mar 12, 2012 at 01:56AM
HI! rock4ever here, and I'm making another forum! I know someone already did this but it became abandomed, (is that how you spell it?) so I'm doing my own verion! This is about in the end of "The Last Olympian" Annabeth says she did love Luke like a boyfriend, and Percy becomes a god. Hope you like it!

Charcters: I think everyone from PJO and HoO!

Summery: The war is over, and Percy, Annabeth, Tyson, and Grover, (sorry i forgot who got awards, thats all i that could remember!) get awards! Grover becomes the god of the wild. (remember, Pan, and its in the book!) Tyson becomes the army of something. (I FORGOT, OK!) Annabeth becomes the person who redisins Olympus. And Percy becomes the god of . (HA HA! IM NOT TELLING YOU!!! *laughs evily*) Annabeth is disaponted. She knows she made a mistake, but she can never fix it. She NEEDS to be with Percy . . . NEEDS! SHE'LL DIE WITHOUT HIM!!! Percy grants her a wish, and she says that her and him be together again. Percy wants to make her wish true so bad, but he's a god, and he will never find the time to do it.

Theres more but it taking forever and I think I'm giving to much away...

ALL RIGHTS GO TO RICK!!!

SORRY! Can't post now.... waking up early tomarow.... I WANT TO SO BADLY THOUGH!!! But I still have to post on my other forum....... UGGGGGGG! Well I guess the guys back there can wait a week... that reminds me. TOMOROW I DON'T HAVE THE PSSA! (the big test for us at the end of the year) BUT THE NEXT DAY I DO!!! IT WELL GO ON FOR... MABY 2 WEEKS? I DON'T KNOW SO I CAN'T POST THIS WEEK, BUT I WELL DO IT OVER THE WEEKEND, OK?! BYE, FOR NOW!!! (you know what, im posting now, i just have to reread a chapter in the last olympian)

The Heroes of Olympus 46 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago shubham06 said…
First to reply...this is epic...i noe about the abandoned forum...curse zoenightshade...post sooooon...
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
OK! HERES THE CHAPTER! SORRY I TOOK SO LONG REREADING! AND YES, IM COBYING BUT ONLY A LITTLE BIT, THEN IT WELL BE MY STORY!

PERCY

Luke gazed at Annabeth. “You know. I almost killed you, but you knew . . .” “Shhh.” Her voice trembled. “You were a hero at the end, Luke. You'll go to Elysium.” He shook his head weakly. “Think . . . rebirth. Try for three times. Isles of the Blest.” Annabeth sniffled. “You always pushed yourself too hard.” He held up his charred hand. Annabeth touched his fingertips. “Did you . . .” Luke coughed and his lips glistened red. “Did you love me?” Annabeth wiped her tears away. “Yes, I did. I still do.” I wasn't shoked, but that means she loves him, she may have kissed me before but she well never love me like Luke. I put my head down. He looked shoked, as if he didn't expect that. He winced in pain. “We can get ambrosia,” Grover said. “We can-” “Grover,” Luke gulped. “You're the bravest satyr I ever knew. But no. There's no healing. . . .” Another cough. He gripped my sleeve, and I could feel the heat of his skin like fire. “Ethan. Me. All the unclaimed. Don't let it . . . Don't let it happen again” His eyes were angry, but pleading too. “I won't,” I said. “I promise.” Luke nodded, and his head went slack. I looked at Annabeth, she looked at me. She had tears in her eyes. I was alittle angry. She was in love with Luke, not me. “I'm so very sorry about your true love.” I said. “What . . .” Then, she understood. “No Percy . . .” Then the gods arrived. “Percy,” my father called, awe in his voice. “What . . . what is this?” I turned and faced the Olympians. “We need a shroud,” I announced, my voice craking. “A shroud for the son of Hermes.”

*looks sad* sorry, i need sleep, its 11:20pm. ill try to post tomarow, but i first have to post on my other forum.... well, GOODNIGHT!!!
last edited over a year ago
I KNOW RIGHT!!! I HATE HER!!! shes a very good writer, but she says she posts but she dosnt. i know ive done that before but she didnt post in MONTHS!!! thats right, MONTHS!!! well theres your chapter, i hope you like it, but i really need to go to sleep, so goodnight!
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon
sad
THANK YOU! cant post tonight, PSSA tomarow. i need a goodnight sleep and a good breakfas. well, goodnight! (its 8:57pm now)
over a year ago itsjustamonster said…
big smile
its epic post the rest soon!!
universalpowa has the same profile picther as you ^ but only the back round is red.
over a year ago universalpowa said…
^ lol yeahhhh XD

awesome...post! soon!
post soon! :D
over a year ago Kaia143 said…
heart
I love it!!!!!!!!
Its soooooooooooo goood!!!!
And I cant wait until u post again.
I SHALL POST SOON! im ready for school now... going to school at 8:10. (now its 7:00am now) i cant post now, but i might after school. have to go, moms calling me. BYE!!!
blush
MADE A MISTAKE! its really 7:37am. OPPPPPPSSSS!
smile
Yay!!
I cant wait.
sad
COMMENT! i wont post unless you comment!
sad
Cmon people post!!
I want to know wat happens, but I CANT if other people dont post!!!
So please post.
over a year ago swiftwater said…
your killing people here
OK OK OK!!!! ill post! but first...... on my other forum, the kane one, i lost all the chapters i wrote. BUT on this one, i didnt write chapters yet but i know the chapter in my head... AND THERE LONGER! so im saying you get to diside witch forum i post on! and the forum you dont pick.... ill post it over the weekend. VOTE! all votes must be done by the end of the day... my day. IF YOU HAVE A DIFFORENT TIME THEN USA, PA (pennsalvana) THEN MY DAY IS DIFFORENT! bye!
smirk
This one!!
This one!! This one!!
This one!! This one!! This one!!
Thats my vote.
this one! ^ agreed!

POSSSTTT HEERRRREEE!! :D
over a year ago Nemisis said…
this please!!!!!
heart
OK! this one it is! remember, i do this on my DSI, so i cant post really long chapters in one post, so if you see a chapter and it stops in the middle of a sentents, that means im posting again. aso when im done posting i well say something like "thats it for today! goodnight!" you know! so thats about it. ooooo! one more thing. i cant post right now... but i swear i well post! bye.....for now.
smile
S'okay. I shall wait.
Everything was a blrr untill Poseidon yelled “PERCY JACKSON!” I jumped back. The room became silent. I walked slowly to Zeus then bowed. Then I knelt at my fathers feet. “Rise, my son,” Poseidon said. I stood uneasily. “A great hero must be rewarded,” Poseidon said. “Is there anyone here who would deny that my son is deserving?” No one said anything. “The Council agrees,” Zeus said. “Percy Jackson, you will have one gift from the gods.” I hesitated. “Any gift?” Zeus nodded. “I know what you will ask. The greatest gift of all. Yes, if you want it, it shall be yours. Perseus Jackson, you could become a god. Immortal. Undying. You could be one of us. And you may not be as old as us,” He pointed to the big three. “But you may become as powerful as us. So, you will become a member of the big three, will now the big four.” He paused. “Do you exept?” Annabeth I thought. She dosn't love me! Maby I should. But what about Luke . . . I thought about the words he said. Ethan. Me. All the unclamed. Don't let it . . . Don't let it happen again. Then I remembered Ethan's last words. Deserve better. If they just . . . had thrones- I kept on repeating Ethan's words in my mind. I could maby make that wish come true when I'm a god, or I could do it now. I thought for a moment. I'll do it later, when I'm a god. I looked at Annabeth one last time. “I exept.” Poseidon smiled. “Persus Jackson,” Zeus said. “You will become the god of swordmanship, all waters in all forms, (water, ice, water vapor) male bauty, and lakes. Your kingdom well be in a lake. Your throne will be ready tomarow. Now, it's time.” The next thing I know I'm on the ground, trying to stop the pain.

NEW CHAPTER
PERCY

“Ugggggggggg.” I said. I rubbed my eyes. Then I looked around. I was in the middle of the throne room, Apolo in front of me. “He's ok,” He said. “Just a little bit to high of a tempcter,” (spelling) He looked at me. “And he's sleepy.” He paused.
last edited over a year ago
*looks at clock* HOLY ****!!! I HAVE TO GO TO BED!!! THE PSSA IS TOMAROW AND ITS 11:07PM!!! IM GOING TO SLEEP! no more posty. :( ill post the rest tomarow, ok? goodnight.
over a year ago athena_rules said…
That is okay. And I luuuuuuv it! Post soon!
I WILL! after school i will try, but now i have to go to school! bye!
over a year ago torrent said…
link please read sorry for spamming
over a year ago torrent said…
i got new page wohoo
big smile
what story is it for? im checking it! (ps, next time you post a link, say what the links for, ok. oh, and i dont care about spam! spam all you want!)
angry
WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I HATE THIS!!! I POSTED A SUPER LONG CHAPTER, HIT THE SUBMIT BUTTEN, AND THEN NOTHING POPS UP!!! WAAAAAAAAAAA! A WHOLE CHAPTER WAS DELETED!!!
Im sorry.

Maybe ur computer (or wat ever u posted it on) doesnt like u? Idk......
heart
I like the chapter, too.
It was really good.
Hope u post again soon!!
crying
i do it on my DSI, turns out some how the intrnet connection got off, and when i hit the submit butten nothing happened, and the 'Add Your Reply' thing disapered. I WAS AT THE PART WHEN RACHEL SAYS THE NEXT GREAT PROFESY!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! IT WAS ABOUT TO BE 20 YEARS LATER!!!
sad
Yeah.....................

I dont think ur DS likes u.........................
over a year ago Nemisis said…
kill the dsi!!!!
^ LOL XDDD

aww...good luck :(
hope you can post soon!! :D
big smile
how about this! universalpowa, if you post on your two heroes (my favorete forum) i will post here, ok! agree?
laugh
↑↑↑and no, kill the people who MADE the DSI!
laugh
Haha LOL!!!!!!

Yes!!!!
NO ONE! COMMENT!!! just to tell you i had no intrnet so thats why i didnt post...
over a year ago jojo12313 said…
comment now
big smile
ok, ill post tomarow, because its minight and i really need my sleep. BUT YAY! THE PSSA IS DONE! :D AND I POSTED ON MY KANE FORUM! DUBBLE YAY!
ill post today..
over a year ago Rickfan said…
post soon!
UGGGGGGGGGG! *quietly bags head on bed* ITS 10:13PM! guys, i have to post on other forums, and right now i dont feel like rereading a chapter in the last olympian, then posting on here. i just feel to tired. so i swear ill post tomarow after school, ok!
S'okay. I understand.
over a year ago greekgirlA said…
tomorrow was....5 days ago?