The Heroes of Olympus Annabeth's Pain

NotSoPerfecMe posted on Mar 17, 2012 at 02:19AM
ok. now i know it says Annabeth's Pain but Annabeth won't be in this story so much but its about saving Annabeth. so here i am going to post about hoo and hp meet. note this is after the giant and voldermort war :D

if i am not posting means i am working on my other forums or i am too busy to do it. dont worry i wont abandon my forums until they are finished.

here are my other forums

mark of athena :D
link

the lost hero trio reads the lightning thief
link

hope you like my forums :D
last edited on Apr 28, 2012 at 02:15AM

The Heroes of Olympus 39 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago NotSoPerfecMe said…
chapter 1 percy

there was nothing wrong with my day today. it was the final day before summer which means i can go back to camp half blood.it was a lot more peaceful there then last year. you see, last year we had to fight with gaea and her giants and stop them from taking over olympus.we won and thank the gods no one died.this year will be a nice peaceful year at camp. but nothing is ever peaceful when you are a half blood.
tomorrow i would return to camp and see my girlfriend annabeth. we got together after the titan war. another long story. but i will also have to go to camp jupiter for awhile because i am half preator with jason and reyna. hoperfully i wont have to be there so long. its not that i dont like camp jupiter, dont get me wrong, its just that i would much rather spend my time with my friends at camp half blood.
so i was in the middle of my english class when my peagasus, blackjack landed outside. oh great, what is it this time. "teacher i have a bad stomach ache. may i be excused?" i said. "yes dear. go and see the school nurse. i will contact your mother that you need a ride home now." my teacher said. "no its ok. i will contact her myself." i said and i left the room.
i ran into paul on my way outside. "percy what are you doing out of class?" he said. "i need to go paul. my peagasus is outside and i think its something important." i said. " ok. i will tell your mom that you have gone to camp early." he said. "thanks paul." i said. you see, paul is my new stepfather. he married my mom sometime after the giant war. so now i can at least tell him whats going on if i ever have to leave school.
when i reached outside i saw blackjack stand out in the open. lucky thing there's the mist.i wonder what they saw.a bird, a horse or something totally weird.
"blackjack what are you doing here and come out of the open. my teacher cant see outside here." i said. "yo boss. we have to go to camp now. someone is in trouble." blackjack said. "ok but who's in trouble?" i said. "i cant say. but we have to go now." he said. "alright then. lets go" i said. i jumped on blackjack and we flew to camp half blood.

here's a promo. i will post the rest soon :D
over a year ago shubham06 said…
Yeah post...nd no cliffhangers plz....had enough of these....
big smile
i am also sick of cliffhangers but you have to have cliffhangers for the suspense. i will try to minimize the number of cliffhangers.
But they r not necessary...read my stry the vanquished heroes nd see for urself.....
they are not necessary but i like to put cliffhangers. and as i said i will minimize it
Ya try minimizing bcoz if u cant post for a while then its really disappointing...post sooooon....
hey dont worry i post really fast. but right now i need to do my homework
Ya hw is important...but dont keep me hanging.....
I kind of like ur title notsoperfectme.... A gud title....
big smile
thanks i was going to go for MissNotSoPerfect but they said it was too long
Who said????
sad
fanpop said. it cant be more than 15 or 16 characters i think
K...
big smile
so update. i just finished my h/w and i had an idea on whats going to happen next. so i think i can post the rest of the chapter by today if my brain has a lot of ideas flowing :D
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
Yay Just got caught up! It's REALLY GOOD!!!
Post as soon as u can!
over a year ago ioyeme567 said…
POST!!!
patience mr. snail and i are working on it :D
Whts there to catch up?...there is only one small chappy.... Btw who is mr. Snail????
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago yellowandpurple said…
big smile
I just found this and it is AWESOME! Plz post soon!
ok so mr.snail, my pet cat and i have come up with the rest it might be short but at least its more. :D

~~~~
chapter 1 percy

there was nothing wrong with my day today. it was the final day before summer which means i can go back to camp half blood.it was a lot more peaceful there then last year. you see, last year we had to fight with gaea and her giants and stop them from taking over olympus.we won and thank the gods no one died.this year will be a nice peaceful year at camp. but nothing is ever peaceful when you are a half blood.
tomorrow i would return to camp and see my girlfriend annabeth. we got together after the titan war. another long story. but i will also have to go to camp jupiter for awhile because i am half preator with jason and reyna. hoperfully i wont have to be there so long. its not that i dont like camp jupiter, dont get me wrong, its just that i would much rather spend my time with my friends at camp half blood.
so i was in the middle of my english class when my peagasus, blackjack landed outside. oh great, what is it this time. "teacher i have a bad stomach ache. may i be excused?" i said. "yes dear. go and see the school nurse. i will contact your mother that you need a ride home now." my teacher said. "no its ok. i will contact her myself." i said and i left the room.
i ran into paul on my way outside. "percy what are you doing out of class?" he said. "i need to go paul. my peagasus is outside and i think its something important." i said. " ok. i will tell your mom that you have gone to camp early." he said. "thanks paul." i said. you see, paul is my new stepfather. he married my mom sometime after the giant war. so now i can at least tell him whats going on if i ever have to leave school.
when i reached outside i saw blackjack stand out in the open. lucky thing there's the mist.i wonder what they saw.a bird, a horse or something totally weird.
"blackjack what are you doing here and come out of the open. my teacher cant see outside here." i said. "yo boss. we have to go to camp now. someone is in trouble." blackjack said. "ok but who's in trouble?" i said. "i cant say. but we have to go now." he said. "alright then. lets go" i said. i jumped on blackjack and we flew to camp half blood.
when we reached camp, nico was waiting for me at the entrance. "who's in trouble. whats happened?" i asked. "its annabeth something happened be -" before he could say anything else i ran to the infarmary. there was a sea of campers at the infarmary. i pushed everyone aside until i was infront of thalia. "what happened. is she alright?" i said. "we dont know exactly what happened. we managed to heal her wounds but she is unconcious" she said. i pushed thalia aside and saw annabeth laying on the bed unconcious.
"what happened to her? why is she unconcious?" i asked. "She was fighting a monster right outside the entrance, the monster hurt her badly. she managed to get inside the entrance but she fell to her knees right after." Chiron said. "what monster was it?" i asked. "we arent sure but it was a strong monster." chiron said. "is there anyway to heal her?" i asked trying to hold back my tears. "we have tried everything but our magic is not strong enough." will said. "but i have asked an old friend of mine for help. he is a wizard. he runs a school where wizards and witches go to. he agreed to help but you need to see him first." chiron said. "great. where is this school?" i asked. "its in london." chiron said. "nico lets go. we are going to shadow travel to london." i said
Dumbledore to the rescue....yuppy!!!
over a year ago Im_rock4ever said…
JUST FOUND THIS AND ITS A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! post soon!
So mr. Snail and I have been working hard (mr. Snail is the snail in my pic.) so here is a promo for you. :D

~~~

Chapter 2 Percy

They all looked at me dumbfound. "Percy. I can't just shadow travel to London." nico said. "we don't even know where this place is" Jason said. "I know that you are worried about Annabeth but you have to be patient." piper said. "she could die any minute now!" I said. "we are all worried about Annabeth too but we have to consult Chiron on when we leave" Thalia said. "chill dude. Don't worry we will get help." Leo said. "fine. But I want to leave latest is tomorrow. Got it?" I said. "ok come on. Let's see Chiron." nico said. 

~~~

Just an update. I might not be posting until Friday because my break finishes today. But if I have me I will post. We bid you farewell :D (ok so I might act a bit childish at times but just ignore it)
Not to worry....i can wait for u and mr snail to continue this brilliant stry....
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
ugh it was finally getting to the part where they met and i was like.... omg omg whats gonna happen? but then you left :(
that was a really big twist this idea of anabeth getting hurt is really original in the type of story :)
POST SOOM!!
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Post soon! :D
Can you post the site (3 banished gods) on my wall? THnx!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
This story is awesome post soon!
I am sick so I didn't go to school and I managed to do a short chapter.

~~~~~

Chapter 2 Percy

They all looked at me dumbfound. "Percy. I can't just shadow travel to London." nico said. "we don't even know where this place is" Jason said. "I know that you are worried about Annabeth but you have to be patient." piper said. "she could die any minute now!" I said. "we are all worried about Annabeth too but we have to consult Chiron on when we leave" Thalia said. "chill dude. Don't worry we will get help." Leo said. "fine. But I want to leave latest is tomorrow. Got it?" I said. "ok come on. Let's see Chiron." nico said. 
        "Chiron. Where exactly is this school?" I said. "you can't just go to this school. And it isn't exactly in London. It's in Scotland and you have to take a specific train to go there. You could not take the train but it would be harder to find it." chiron said. "ok so how do we get there?" I asked. "I will tell dumbledore that you and a few others are coming for a short visit. Just go to the London train station in a few days and he will be waiting for you." Chiron said. "ok. But when do we leave and how do we get there?" I asked. "you leave tomorrow and I am sure you can take an airplane there." Chiron said. I left and went to my cabin.
      Airplane. Urgh. I hate that word. Hopefully zues won't blow me out of the sky. I went to take a nap.
       "Perce! Perce! Wake up!" Grover said. "w-what?" I said in a sleepy voice. "Chiron has got good news. Come to the big house now" Grover said. "ok" I got out of bed and went to the big house. 
         "Percy. Good for you to join us." Chiron said. I saw Jason, piper, Leo, Thalia, nico and Grover were already here. "what's happening? Grover said you had good news." I said. "yes. I have got good news and bad news. The  bad news is that dumbledore is dead and a new principle has replaced him. Her name is professor McGonagal . The good news is that she still agreed to help. " Chiron said. "but isn't it summer? Why would anyone be at school?" Leo said. "apparently they just got over with a huge war so the students are staying to help rebuild the school" Chiron said. "ok. When do we leave?" said piper. "you will leave tonight. I know I said tomorrow but a trip to London takes a long time. So say your goodbyes, pack your bags then argus will send you to the airport.hazel and frank will be joining you at the airport too" Chiron said and we all left the big house. 
        I packed my bag. I didn't bring much though. Just the usual things you bring for a trip. I went to the mess hall to eat dinner. I didn't really feel like eating so I ate a little and left. I went to the infirmary. 
          I sat next to Annabeth's bed. I stroked her hair. "don't worry Annabeth. We're going to get help." I said trying to hold back my tears. I kissed her check and continued to stroke her hair. 
        "hey Percy!" I heard Leo shout from outside. "come on let's go. Argus is waiting." Leo shouted. I kissed Annabeth on her cheek one last time and went outside. 
Nice and sweet....post soooon...
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Aww awesome chap.
over a year ago oceanlover123 said…
big smile
Awesome chapter! Post soon!
over a year ago universalpowa said…
NEWW

for all cross-over forum owners, there will be no more crossovers on this HOO fanclub because they should be on the F.Fnet or on the Fanfiction club here
BUT for all existing forum crossover owners, you dont need to abandon or remove your forums

SPREAD THE WORD! were trying to make this club like it used to be..
except there's WAYY more fans (lol the more the merrier!) and more forums :/
but we can do it! put this on other crossover forums, thanks! :D
~from the Committee
which is basically just all us fans who care about the club :P
I've got good news and bad news. The bad news is that mr. Snail has went back to the garden. The good news is that I have a promo for you.

~~~~~

Chapter 3 Percy

When we got to the airport, we met frank and hazel. We boarded the plane and Thalia, nico and I were starting to get nervous. 
       I was sitting between frank and Leo. "hey Jason. Is Percy ok?" I heard frank whisper. "he's just worried about Annabeth. Plus my dad could just blow us out of the sky at any moment" Jason whispered. I ignored that and tried to fall asleep. 

"don't worry Percy. Athena and I have assured that Annabeth will be ok. And zues won't blow you out of the sky. You will get to London and back to camp safely" Poseidon said "thanks dad" i said. "stay safe. Dangers await you in London" he said. 
over a year ago perceus121 said…
post sooon i just found it and its awesome
So might post sometime this weekend but I can't promise you anything.
Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. I've been very busy with school stuff. But I have a while chapter for you here

~~~

Chapter 3 Percy

When we got to the airport, we met frank and hazel. We boarded the plane and Thalia, nico and I were starting to get nervous. 
       I was sitting between frank and Leo. "hey Jason. Is Percy ok?" I heard frank whisper. "he's just worried about Annabeth. Plus my dad could just blow us out of the sky at any moment" Jason whispered. I ignored that and tried to fall asleep. 

"don't worry Percy. Athena and I have assured that Annabeth will be ok. And zues won't blow you out of the sky. You will get to London and back to camp safely" Poseidon said "thanks dad" i said. "stay safe. Dangers await you in London" he said. 

When I woke up, we were about to land. "ladies and gentleman. We are about to land. Please buckle your seat belts and thank you for flying British Airlines." the captain said. We buckled our seat belts and we landed. 
         When we reached the arrival zone, we were greeted by three teenagers and a lady who was wearing a green cloak. "welcome half-bloods. I'm professor McGonagal. Pleasure to meet you" said the lady in green. "us too and thank you for agreeing to help us." piper said. "Chiron is an old friend of Dumbledore. Any friend of his, is a friend of ours" she said. "well that's great! We have a serious problem"Leo said. Everyone else was talking but I was standing there quietly. Hazel nudged her elbow at me. "Percy are you ok?" she said. "yeah. I'm fine" I said. "so we heard you have a school full wizards. Where is it?"Leo said. "Leo be respectful" Thalia scolded him. "it's all right. Hogwarts is unknown to the outside world. It's near a place called Hogsmeade" professor McGonagal said. "cool. Now who are these guys?" Leo said. "Leo!" Jason said. "I know. Be respectful. Sorry" Leo said. "I'm potter, Harry potter. And this is Ron weasley and hermionie granger." a guy with glasses said. "well. I'm the awesome Leo Valdez. This is Jason and Thalia grace, frank zhang, piper McLean, hazel lesqueves, nico Di angelo and Percy Jackson." Leo said. "now that we all know each other, shall we leave? The train is waiting" professor McGonagal said. We all nodded but I didn't dare say anything yet. 
          We got to the train station and professor McGonagal gave us our tickets. "Harry, Ron and hermionie will show you the way. I'll see you at Hogwarts." professor McGonagal said and she left us. "well. Come on. The train won't wait for us forever" Ron said. We followed them until we reached a pillar. "why did we stop?" frank said. "we are here. Check your tickets" harry said. "platform 9 3/4?" nico said. "yes. Just run strait into that pillar. Ron will show you how" hermionie said. "why me?" Ron said.  "oh just do it Ron" Harry  said. "fine" Ron said and he ran strait into the pillar pushing his trolley  and disappeared. "awesome." Leo said."now it's your turn" Harry said. "me first" Leo said and he wet strait into the pillar. "are you sure about this cause-" hazel said. "just do it" Jason said pushing her to the pillar. "dude! I'll go check on her" frank said and went to the pillar. "after you death breath." Thalia said to nico and he went trough the pillar followed by Thalia. "I'm going to go check on Ron. Harry you wait for the rest" hermionie said and she went through the pillar. "shall we?" Jason said to piper and gestured his hand towards the pillar. Piper nodded and she went trough the pillar before Jason. "well. After you mate" Harry said. I went trough the pillar and reached a whole different platform filled with people holding broomsticks and pet owls. I kept pushing my trolley until I reached the others. "where's Harry?" Ron said. " he's coming" I said and I realized that was the first thing I had said since we reached London. "I'm here. Shall we go in board?" harry said behind me. "yup" Thalia said. We put our bags in our compartment and boarded the train. We all sat in the same compartment. 
       There was a complete silence until "so. Yu guys are wizards. Are you like decedents of Hecate?"  Leo said. "Leo!" Thalia  snapped. "what. I'm just trying to break the ice" Leo said. "it's ok. Yes we are wizards. But who is hecate?" Harry said. "Hecate is the goddess of magic for the Greeks" hermionie said. "how do you know that?" piper said. "hermionie here is the brightest wizard of her time" Ron said. "you sound a lot like-. Um. Nevermind" nico said. "so. Back to my question. Are you decedents of her?" Leo said. "no. We are wizards not decedents of Hecate" hermionie said. " then how can you do magic? Can yu do magic?" piper said. "yes we can. Example" Ron said. "I think you should let hermionie do it" Harry said. "fine" Ron said. Hermionie took out a stick "lumos" and he stick started glowing. "I would do something better but this compartment is too small" hermiones said. "now that you know what we are. What are you?" Harry said. " we are demigods. Half human and half god. Well usually. Some of us are decedents too. Like frank" Jason said. "ok. So who are your godly parents?" hermionie said. "since when we're you so curious about all this?" Ron said. "since I took an interest in Greek mythology" hermionie said. "ok. So I'm the son of Heaphetasus. Beauty queen here is the daughter of Aphrodite" Leo said. "I can do my own introductions" piper said. Leo stuck his tongue out. "back to topic. Son of Jupiter" Jason said. "mars, Pluto, hades, Zeus and Poseidon" Jason continued while pointing to each of us according to the names of our godly parent. 
      "now.  What's wrong with your friend there?" Ron said "he's just worried. His girlfriend is the person in trouble" frank said but whispered the last part. "I'm fine. Sorry about the silence. " i said. " must have been some special girl there mate" Harry said. " you have no idea." I said "i think we do" Harry said. Suddenly a girl with ginger hair like Ron opened our compartment door. "Harry. I just came to check on you. I didn't see you at the train station" the girl said. "I'm your brother. You came looking for Harry and not me?" Ron said. "I saw you this morning back at the Burrow" the girl said. "sorry. I had something to do with professor McGonagal" Harry said. "right. who are these people" she said. " we are demigods on a special mission" Leo said. "would you ever stop talking?" Thalia said. " only for you" Leo said. Then Thalia pointed her finger in her mouth. "professor McGonagal will explain everything later." Harry said. "fine" then she kissed Harry's cheek and left. "so she's your girl. WAIT! Your dating Ron's sister!?" I said finally warming up and the rest looking dumbfound "yes." Harry said. "and your ok with it?" I asked. "still trying to get used to it" Ron said. "aham" hermionie said. "but hermionie here helps me" putting his arm around her waist. "and your with her?" Jason said. "yes" Ron said. " you guys have a weirder love life then we" Leo said. "your not even with anybody" Thalia said. "not yet" Leo said winking. "gross" Thalia said. "guys stop fighting. Look" hazel said pointing out of the window. "is that your school?" frank said. "yes" hermionie said. "I dont mean to be mean but it's in ruins" nico said. "we rather not talk about it. The professor will explain everything" hermionie said. The train stopped. "we are here" Harry said. 

~~~

If you guys could make my forums more popular it would be great and I will post faster as the number of readers increases.
See ya

-NIN
heres another promo for you :D. i will try to post the rest soon. i have decided that most or all the chapters are in percy's point of view

~~~

chapter 4 Percy

we boarded of the train and rode carts (i forgot what you call it) that we pulled by some kind of horses. "hey harry, what are those?" i asked. "you can see them?" he said. "harry he must have experienced death" hermionie said. "what do you mean by experience death. we have never died and come back alive. well maybe hazel has" frank said and hazel whacked him for telling them without asking her first. "what? forget that. those are thestrals. you can only see them after you see someone die" ron said "oh. we have seen a lot of people die" jason said " same here" ron said with a sad voice. hermione comforted him after he said that. there must have been an awful war, i thought.
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
AWESOME story NIN, I like it. Your demi is pretty cool or cold.
i am closing this forum. if you want to read it go to this link link