The Heroes of Olympus The battle of Atlantis

athena_rules posted on Mar 29, 2012 at 08:48AM
Ok, that's has nothing to do with Percy Jackson series. It was just an idea.
So, this is about a girl named Sira whose father was missing for five years. She doesn't believe that he is dead, and then apollo came and said that she need to go to find "dead" people. Finally she finds Atlantis. And...

I made all characters except for gods.

Just say, is it a good Idea or not? Hate it? Love it? If you like it I will post tomorrow, if not I will still post tomorrow!
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___
@then@_ru£e$!!!!!!

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago SomeRandomFan said…
Great idea ! Pliz start postin' !
over a year ago athena_rules said…
Ok. I will post.
Sira's P.O.V
Five years... He didn't show up for FIVE years... Everybody says that he is dead. But I know he is not dead... He is not dead... HE IS NOT DEAD!..
"Sira! Where are you?!" I jumped in surprise.
"Coming!" I yelled. Where are my shoes?! Oh, here they are! I found my shoes and out from my room. Then I jumped on the stairs and... SLIDE!!!
"oh, hi" I said to my mom and my sister, Annastasia. Anna looked at me and wrinkled her nose.
"mom, why I need to wear THIS?! And Si can wear THAT?!" she said. She was wearing black dress with a picture of scarlet roses with emerald green leaves. She looked exactly like little pretty witch, with her long jet black hair and emerald eyes.
I looked at my mother. Oh, better I wouldn't do that. She was in that thick black dress which made her look fat and old. Her shoes weren't high heeled as always. She is tall. My mom is the prettiest person I ever met. She has long blonde hair and emerald eyes. Anna is the little copy of my mother. Except for hair. After my dad's disappearance almost all men in our little town wanted to marry her. But she said no to everybody. Even Leo Gomez. He is the handsomest guy in our town. But I think he is a jerk (sorry!). I think so because once he came in our house and hugged my mom around her waist and started to kiss her. Then he put off his shirt. Iran toward them and noticed that my mom was almost without her shirt and bra. I slapped him on the face. He was in fury. I heard how door slapped. He was gone.
"I am older than you! I can do anything I want!" I heard myself saying that to my sister.
"fine." she said in sarcastic voice.
" Don't say fine to me! You are only eleven! And I am seventeen!"
"Yeah you are seventeen! So?" she said. I grabbed her hand and looked at my mom.
" We wil talk for a minute, ok?" I said.
"Go" I went, grabbing Anna's hand, to my room.
"I know you are seventeen." she said at last. Then added "but you still don't have a boyfriend! And I am eleven! And look at Nick! We already kissed once!" yeah, my sis is pretty. Lots of little dudes have crush on her. But her boyfriend!
"You know what? You are too young for Nick. He is Fifteen! And you are eleven!
"I am almost twelve she muttered "and he is fourteen. And he kissed me on the cheek" she said. BOOM!!!
last edited over a year ago