The Heroes of Olympus -Battle Of Chaos-

Alvin2442 posted on Mar 30, 2012 at 03:19AM
Charcaters:Alvin Hamilton son of Poseidon(Hey man i couldn't leave out my character)Percy Jackson son of Poseidon,Annabeth Chase daugther of Athena,The Seven,Zoe Adrian daugther of Nike,Brittany Watch daugther of Kronos(hey no one ever did that),Aiden Zachery son of Atlas,Steve Pino son of Hecate,Hoderi Need son of Apollo,The Gods,Chaos,Justin Vu son of Ares, Greg Earth son of Gaea,Bree daugther of Zeus,Mike Smith son of Apollo,Zac Blue son of Zeus,Jake Rashin son of Poseidon grandson of Hephaestus,Ashely James daugther of Hestia,Jane Nightsade daugther of Artemis,Blaze Phoienx son of Ares,Amin Bereal Son of Ares,Harrid Break son of Hermes,Sadie Break daugther of Hermems,and Chaos Army

Summary:Havoic has been released as Chaos has awanken taking away the gods and our forcing their childern to fight,Everything depends on the demigods that have been picked against his own army will the demigods win or fail before the might of Chaos's Army.FInd out in Battle Of Chaos

Some rights to R.R. i own most of the characters

Percabeth Fans
You will have action
Perlia Fans
Your luck may run out but i am a fan of Perlia
Jiper Fans
You won't be hurt
Thalico Fans
I son't know if you are but i could make it happen
People of the Percy Jackson World
You will have a trill
People who like to Read
WELCOME TO MY FORUM WHERE I POST TWO CHAPTERS a DAY mostly

If there is theses sigh - on both sides i have posted only one i am posting
last edited on Mar 30, 2012 at 10:29PM

The Heroes of Olympus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
If no one comes I'm gona cry if anyone does come could you get more people I will post first chapter tommorow
Chapter 1
Life is Horrible
Alvin
I just got back to camp and I went to go see Bree.I walked towards the camp fire then stopped by my best friend Jake"You heard the news"He said"What news?"I asked"Gods have been kidnapped and there's Chaos at the camp fire demanding that certain people go fight for there parent's lifes and your one of them along with Bree and me and the Breaks everybody else you will see"He said and I nodded and charged straight towards camp fire.I got there out of breath so i took a breather"Alvin so glad you can join us now you must go so everyone is here"Chaos said.I looked at who was :Percy,Annabeth,Thalia,Nico,Bree,Mike,Aide­n,H­arr­id,­Sad­ie,­Bri­tta­ny,
Justin,Jake,Zac,Jason,Zoe,Steve,Hoderi,Pi­per­,Ha­zel­,Le­o,F­ran­k,B­laz­e,a­nd Amin"Lets go Chaos i'm ready to go"I snarled then flashed in a bright light
_________________________________________­___­___­___­___­___­___­___­__
Sneak Peek
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
hehe I found this one just a few seconds ago post soon!
Chapter 1
Life is Horrible
Alvin
I just got back to camp and I went to go see Bree.I walked towards the camp fire then stopped by my best friend Jake"You heard the news"He said"What news?"I asked"Gods have been kidnapped and there's Chaos at the camp fire demanding that certain people go fight for there parent's lifes and your one of them along with Bree and me and the Breaks everybody else you will see"He said and I nodded and charged straight towards camp fire.I got there out of breath so i took a breather"Alvin so glad you can join us now you must go so everyone is here"Chaos said.I looked at who was :Percy,Annabeth,Thalia,Nico,Bree,Mike,AAid­­en­,­H­ar­­rid­­,S­a­d­ie­­,Br­­it­t­a­ny­­,
Justin,Jake,Zac,Jason,Zoe,Steve,Hoderii,P­­ip­e­r­,H­­aze­­l,­L­e­o,­­Fra­­nk­,­B­la­­ze,­­an­d Amin"Lets go Chaos i'm ready to go"I snarled then flashed in a bright light.Something in my stomach told me something wasn't right.Why I thought because we were in an arena on one side and His Army which is more then we had.Anyway we scanned his army.Some childs of Nyx,Tarturus,Aenetar,the sea,Gaea,Ouranous,and everyother protecgoi along with some monsters along with childs of thhe gods which made me sad seeing how there was a child of Poseidon in there.I looked at the people on are side who all had worried faces.Like who can blame them its Chaos's Elite Army.The best out of the universes.Wait,wouldn't Percy be in this then.I looked at his army again."The battle is tommorow,Have fun"Chaos said with a smile that completely creeped me out before he flashed away.The army looked like they wanted to kill us Great i will destroly anyone who hurts my godly family I thought and knew everyone else was thinking the same thing.I walked to the room something just told me that.Then i pulled out my Ipod that was amde by Apollo and I clicked Switchfoot-Dark Horses.
Yeah!
I've made my mistakes
I've seen my heart cave in
I've got my scars
I've been to hell and back again
Born for the blue skies
We'll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We'll survive the pain
We're singing...
Hey, you can't count us out
We've been running up against the crowd
Yeah, we're the Dark Horses
We're singing...
Wait! It's not over now
We've been down but we've never been out
We found a way out
The city takes everything it can
But outside the crowds
I can feel my lungs again
Born for the blue skies
We'll survive the rain
Born for the sunrise
We'll survive the pain
We're singing...
We're singing...
Wait! It's not over now
We've been down but we've never been out
We're singing...
Laa la-la-la-la-laa
Laa la-la-la-la-laa
Yeah...
Born for the blue skies, yeah
Born for the blue skies
Born for the sunrise
We'll survive the pain
We're singing...
We're singing...
We don't care what they say
We know we'll find a way
Yeah, we are the Dark Horses
Yeah!
Laa la-la-la-la-laa
Laa la-la-la-la-laa...
Keep running with the Dark Horses
Hope makes the blood change courses
Stand up for the Dark Horses
Hope makes the blood change courses.

The music stopped with me smiling so i played Switchfoot-Afterlife
I've tasted fire I'm ready to come alive
I can't just shut it up and fake that I'm alright
I'm ready now
I'm not waiting for the afterlife

I'll let it burn the way the sunlight burns my skin
The way I feel inside, the way the day begins
I'm ready now
I'm ready now, I'm ready now

Everyday
The world is made
A chance to change
But I feel the same

And I wonder why
would I wait till I die
to come alive?
I'm ready now

I still believe we could live forever
You and I we we begin forever now
Forever now
Forever

I still believe in us together
You and I we're here together now
Forever now, forever now
Or never now

Everyday
The world is made
A chance to change
But I feel the same

And I wonder why
do I wait till I die
to come alive?
I'm ready now

Everyday
A choice is made
Everyday
I choose my fate

And I wonder why
would I wait til I Die
to come alive?
to come alive

Everyday
Everyday
Everyday
I still feel the same

And I wonder why
would I wait til I die
to come alive?

I'm ready now

I'm ready now
I'm ready

I'm ready now

I was about to start another song when Bree came in"Αλϝιν τιμε φορ διννερ"Bree said making me look up"Time for dinner all ready and no need to say it in greek"I said and put my i-pod down not noticing The Breaks who were on top of my room and climbing into to steal my Ipod.I got to dinner following Bree."Well have a great dinner my fellow demigods this may be your last"Chaos said leaving just as soon as he had come.I put most of my meal in the fire i had"For The Gods and Goddess of Olympus"I said and sat back at my table and remenbered something but forgot it."Alvin Alvin"Bree said snapping her fingers and I shook my head."Sorry"
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Love it post soon