The Heroes of Olympus Opposite Mark of Athena

Lt_Pupster posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 01:03AM
This is going to be Mark of athena but in this percy never regained his memory and doesnt know who annabeth is. He does know he is greek though. When the greeks arrive and they greet him he doesnt know what they are talking about and some will be heart broken.

I know im not giving you much to start on but this is it

Also rules:
RULES MAKE ME ANGRY SO DO WHATEVER!

Disclaimer:
O yea RR owns all of this so yea i dont own it

Characters: People from HoO and PJO and maybe others
last edited on Apr 25, 2012 at 11:16PM

The Heroes of Olympus 195 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 195

over a year ago Lt_Pupster said…
angelic
I will post when i get ideas from my sub-concious or whatever its spelled
over a year ago Meef said…
so basically you're going to make Anehta Fo Kram
i didnt say it was anti percabeth i jus said it would be with him not with is memory
Chapter 1
Jason
"Get up get up!' Leo yelled. "ugh Leo its 5:26 am what is so urgent and if this is a false alarm like yesterday you wont be so lucky to escape the entire ship with just a black eye" I said. "No im not joking we will be there in less that an hour so get up." Leo said. "I find that hard to believe seeing as how you are always joking." I said. Leo seemed to have his usual mad glint in his eyes for having too much caffine. "hey leo did you have 100 coffee's again?" I asked. "naw today i only had 93, come on get up we are almost here for the last time." Leo said. I got out of bed, brushed my teeth, changed and headed out. A few people were already outside on the deck of the Argo II. "Comon people I made breakfast. This time I assure you it wont blow up in your faces or give your lips a makeover." Leo said. "What did you make this time then?" a sleepy Apollo kid said. "oh just some quesadillas"Leo replied. "Right." I said. I headed to the girl's cabin to wake piper and make sure her aphrodite sisters didn't try giving her a makeover again. I knocked on the door and said. "hey Piper we are almost here get some breakfast." Annabeth walked over and banged on the door "Come on Piper you need breakfast, its unhealthy to not have any." she said "Are you kidding me! BREAKFAST MADE BY LEO IS ANYTHING BUT HEALTHY!" Piper yelled to us. I noticed Annabeth smile. Thats weird ive never seen her smile, ever. Finally after a few more minutes of arguing she came out and came with us to breakfast. Piper kissed me. "good morning Jason, hope no one dies from Leos terrible food." I felt a twang of guilt. I had begun to regain some memory starting a month ago and I remembered being close to a girl named Reyna, I just don't remember how close. I pushed those thoughts away and sat next to Leo and said "Dude I thought Quesadillas were lunch, not breakfast." "well they go great with some syrup" he said. I could tell he wasnt telling the whole truth. "and?" i said "fine the Stolls told me that Thalia loved Quesadillas and syrup."he said "Dude, you do know that she is an eternal maiden for life much less she hates you." I told leo. "so she will be impressed with my awesome cooking skills." He replied. "you dont get it do you" i told him. "dont get what" he asked "oh never mind" I said. We had little time to eat because an Ares kid came in and yelled "we are here prepare your weapons" "No no no we are not there to fight the Romans we are here to join forces to defeat Gaia" I scolded him "oh right" he said, then tried to walk away un noticed, definatly embarassed. "Well I guess its time to meet our new friends... I hope" I said the last part very softly so nobody heard.
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
love it
I can post any time i have an idea. Im working on a history project right now though its due monday i thought break lasted till wednesday, i also have a spanish thing on moday which im probably going to fail.
last edited over a year ago
Chapter 2
Percy
I heard from that latino elf guy that looked like he had a million coffees scratch that a billion, that there were greeks coming to Camp Jupiter. I knew I was greek but I didn't like it, from what I heard from most of the romans was that the greeks were weak and were joking around all the time. I know I don't joke very much, well atleast I dont think I am. I looked up, there it was the massive greek warship, I somehow liked it dispite it looking very threatening. "Don't attack them but be ready if they make any agressive behavior." I said. I hate to admit it but it would be very unlikely for there to be no fights. The ship raised white flags, oh thank god they dont want to fight either. "I wonder how many are on that ship" hazel said "I hope they have food on board I didn't get breakfast" Frank said. "you know what I want most?" I said "what" Hazel said "TO GET OUT OF THIS TOGA. Its kinda itchy and I keep stepping on it." Hazel stepped on my toga and I tripped. "Oww what was that for?" I asked "stop joking around and get up there with Reyna to greet them" Frank said. "Oh right forgot" I said. I stood by Reyna. "lets hope this was a good idea" she said. A latter came down from the ship and a blond guy and a blond girl stepped out. The guy looked a little younger than the girl and had bright blue eyes and the girl had paralyzing grey ones. Creepy she looked like a zombie then her face lit up as she turned to face us. She stood frozen as if in a dream. The boy turned around and some romans cheered. There were whispers 'is that Jason?' 'he has returned' and so on. The boy began to speak. "Hello I am Jason Grace as some of you may know and I have come here to not only be reunited with some old friends but to form an alliance between Romans and Greeks". There were some angry murmurs too. Octavian stood up and said"Jason have the greeks brainwashed you after they captured you?" "No they didn't it was the works of Juno shes what brought a Greek here too we think." Reyna walked up to Jason and said "Hello Jason its good to see you again" and she Hugged him. One Greek on the deck didn't look happy, infact she looked outraged. The girl next to Jason looked like she broke out of a trance and ran towards me Punched me and said "Percy Why did you leave us!" The next thing she did was very strange, she kissed me. Bobby a roman came up behind her and put a knife to her neck. "don't touch the Praetor graecus" he said "The girl looked up to me and said you know who I am right seaweed brain?" "Um no I dont know you and couldn't you find a better nickname like sea hero or squid mussle or something" She began to cry and ran away, yep she is one strange person, uh i mean zombie heh, ugh right stop making jokes. I saw the girl talking with a faun and a few other campers, well atleast shes not my problem. "We will have a senate meeting an hour after lunch, but right nowwe need volenteers to escourt the graecus and show them around camp." "dispite there being not many volenteers we managed to pair up about 3 greeks per volenteer. "I was escourting a ripped girl, the boy that sent the message to us, leo I think, and some guy that looked like he was from the Athena cabin, he looked like he didn't like me, at all. "Im Percy so what are your names?" I asked "You know who I am Prissy" the ripped Girl said. "no I dont think I do, and thank god i dont and whats with all the greeks and weird nicknames?" "you dont remember? im Clarisse, this is Leo and Malcom. Don't make a smartass comment like that again or you will get beat up" Clarisse said. we'll see I thought, we'll see.
over a year ago TwigmanFTW said…
Wow this is pretty good! :)
Post again soon :)
big smile
I will probably post again later today
over a year ago demigod324 said…
smile
Weird but awsome post soon
Poor annabeth
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
Its good but ya poor annabeth. Post soon.
smile
Chapter 3
Reyna
It was about time Jason got here, and don't think I didn't notice that Venus girl giving him goo goo eyes. But maybe he lost his memory like Percy... He wont betray me, its his flaw right? It definatly doesnt seem like a flaw. "Jason wanna come with me to the sword arena?" I said "uh im going to escourt some greeks, sorry" he said. I can't believe he did that! Omg hes even showing around that Venus girl, she STOLE HIM! Relax Reyna, you cant let this get in your way he might still like me.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­*
Annabeth
How could Percy forget! Im going to kill him! How could he do this to me? After all we've been through he left me alone. The next time I find Hera I will make her suffer for this. "come on Annabeth I got to show you Piper and Travis around." Jason said "Why can Conner come too?" Travis complained. "because, you guys will most likely break away from the group and make some pranks and the Romans wouldn't appreciate it very much. Hurry up Annabeth our camp has awesome architecture, you would enjoy looking around" Jason said "Fine" I coughed out. As we approached what looked like city boarders there was a strange Statue that I swore moved its eyes. "Hello I am Terminus all you graecus have to do is give your weapons to Julie (AN I for got her name think it was close to that) and you can walk right in. Oh Jupiter is that you Jason?! I apoligize for acting so rudely please we have a lot to catch up on" Terminus said. I hate giving my weapons to someone much less being weaponless. These Romans are starting to piss me off. But all my bad thoughts vanished as we went into the city New Rome I think Jason called it. Beautiful architecture, amazing fountains, cool statues. How did they build all this, it is way bigger than the greek camp. "It only took a day for the Roman legion to build it" Jason said. "Im starving lets go get some food" Piper said. "yea thats, heh, a good idea" Travis said. He definatly is up to something, I better keep a close eye on him. "We walked into a bagel shop. "Hello may I take your order" a worker said "yea can we have 2 plain, one poppy seed, and a sesame seed bagel." Jason said "ooh and uh can i have water with a straw, im really thirsty." Travis said. "Uh sure that will be 14 Denari." (AN: I think thats how its spelled) the worker said. We all sat down and ate. "Wheres the butter?" Travis asked. "Oh its over by the counter" Piper told him. Travis got up and came back. After 4 minutes I was done. Travis ate half of his but took off the seeds on his bagel. "Hey travis whyed you Order poppy if your taking off the seeds?" Jason asked him. "Oh I just like them separate you know, butter doesnt go well with poppy seeds" Travis said "Right" Piper said sarcasticly.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Travis
Yes I got them separated now just to mix the butter with the Poppy seeds and done! I loaded my concoction into the straw I asked for and its time to cause mayhem. I spit some in Annabeth's, Piper's and all the worker's hairs. "Ugh there is something in my hair" Annabeth said "Mine too" A worker said. "What is going ON" Jason yelled. Time to make my get away. I ran outside where Conner was waiting. "You got the squirrels?" I asked. "Yep and I also grabbed a raccoon" he said "Awesome" I replied "Unleash them!" "You got it" he said. We watched as they went wacko over the mixture in the people's hair. They started Pulling out hair trying to eat it, and scratching people. Me and Conner Broke out laughing. "haaha omg that was one of the best pranks weve pulled ever!" Conner said. Annabeth Bursted though the door with two squirrels hanging from her hair. "Im going to Kill you two!" She yelled at us and began to run towards us. "uh oh I guess this is the time when we run" I said. "you bet you guys will run" Annabeth yelled back. Ahh yes another fun day on the job.
mischievous
Time to wait for comments!
Awesome chapter lolz Connor and travis :)
mischievous
It wouldn't be HoO or PJO without them :D
True lol :)
big smile
OMG I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING
I will be the first one to write about a ****** fanfic (I assure u the *s arent curses) all the other fanfic's about it, theres 2 of them dont post!
the first person to guess waht the ****** thing is gets like 50 props from me I will add u and I will also write faster! and anything else u want. but I hav 2 agree to it :D
Preyna???
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
The Preyna fanfic? The one that WILL NOT POST???? Ugh I was going to read it and then I found out they weren't posting :/
Great chapters!!! I'm glad I took a look at this:D. Haha Connor and Travis :D
Awesome story!!! This idea is so unique!!:D post soon!!!:D
mischievous
who wasn't posting? im pretty sure if ur talking about me ur wrong cause I post avrg once every 8 hours like the best posting time compared to every1 !
smile
I have changed my mind I will let people decide who percy's gf will be (Twig was right lol). Will he find a way to love annabeth again? or will he choose others. from Thalia to Reyna. to soem other guy like Kinzie! :D that would be hilarious.
mischievous
^OR HAVE I
over a year ago kayleegurule said…
He should get his memories back somehow and be with annabeth
Never anything but percabeth!!!!! There's to much!!!!!
Maybe preyna actually becuz i haven't seen a preyna . :)
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
lol love it post soon
@Lt_Pupster no im not talking about you. I am talking about another person :D
^^^yeah thats what i was thinking :D but otherwise, i guess hylla, kinzie, or clarisse XD lolz sorry but that would be kinda funny :D post soon!!!:D
big smile
Im a total percabeth fan but i think a preyna relationship would be cool just defenetly (i think i spelled that wrong but i dont care) not with clarisse mabey racel would be awsome
im almost done ch 4
smile
^cool cant wait ;)
smile
Chapter 4
Percy

“Ok so this here is the senate building, and that there……………. Any questions?” Ugh I’m starting to act like Reyna. Or is that a bad thing…? “So Percy, why do you like those filthy Romans so much”? Malcolm said angrily at me. What’s with this dude? Not really the question I was hoping for. “Come on you know your Greek,” he said. “So, I don’t care if I’m Roman or Greek, the Romans gave me a home and I’m their leader so I can’t leave their side.” I answered back. This guy is starting to get on my nerves. “Look, I don’t want any fights but you are starting to step over the line, these people are like family to me.” I said. “They are Romans, Romans are savages, all they care about is war” Malcolm said back. “Listen, we don’t want to fight, well all but the Mars kids, we fight because we have too. Otherwise monsters will tear us to shreds. And I recommend you keep your mouth shut or you will face the consequences.” I said. “And I recommend you keep your mouth shut or you will face the consequences,” Malcolm mocked. I lunged toward him with my sword drawn, but someone stepped in the way. “Whoa guys break it up,” Leo said. “Whoa guys keep it up,” Clarisse said. “See, they have made him violent” Malcolm said. “Ok…. Any 1 wanna switch?” I said. “How could you not remember us?” Malcolm said. “Huh,” I said. “How could you not remember Annabeth?” He said. “Anna who?” I asked. “Ohhh do u mean that weird zombie looking girl that cries all the time, cause u 2 must be relatives or something… all that negative energy, not to mention the blond hair gray eye thing.” I laughed. I know I would never like a zombie, unless I wanted my brains ripped out and eaten ha-ha…. Ahhh. “Here I will switch.” Dakota yelled. ‘Oh thank Jupiter’ I screamed in my mind. ‘Halleluiah’. I got some blond haired kid that looked like he was up to something. “Apparently some guy I got, Conner disappeared and I found him hiding in some bushes an hour later.” Dakota took a drink of Cool-aid. “Thank you Dakota I owe you a drink.” I said. “Yeah sure.” He replied. “Alright no fooling around I can tell you were up to something and I will use force if necessary.” I told Conner “We’ll see about that” he muttered. A few hours later with no annoyances besides Conner stealing Leo’s inventions and Clarisse trying to challenge every Roman to a duel. Then I heard some yelling, cool sounds like a fight! “You are so dead!” I heard Kinzie say. Kinzie and Malcolm looked like they were about to fight. “Come place your bets we got a total of 1562 Denari on Malcolm, 964 on Kinzie, come on step up show your opinion.” Jared said. Looks like the Greeks exchanged their money; it looked like more Greeks they’re than Romans. Seeing as how there were 3:1 ratio but some other Romans came to watch. “I bet 1000 on Kinzie,” I yelled. “Ok any more bets? No? Then lets get started!” Jake yelled. Kinzie launched herself forwards in an effort to knock Malcolm back, but Malcolm was good at sword fighting too. After about 10 minutes Malcolm managed to disarm Kinzie and held his sword to her throat. The Greeks started cheering but then Kinzie did something totally unpredictable; She lunged forward dodging Malcolm’s sword and kneed him in the… well lets just say a place I wouldn’t wanna be hit in. Malcolm fell to the floor and Kinzie put her foot on His throat and The Roman’s started cheering. “Here you go Percy you turned that 1000 into 2000 Denari, nice bet” Jared said. “Nice work Kinzie,” I said. “Thanks, hey you wanna go out?” She asked. Well this would be a great moment to think this through... but she is kinda cute and I wouldn’t wanna make her sad so I made up my mind. “Sure.” I replied. “Ok how about Saturday night” she said. “Sounds good,” I replied. I had nothing to worry about at all it seemed, but oh boy I would get show that, that doesn’t happen ever for a demigod.
mischievous
ITS NOT OFFICAIL THAT PERCY's gf will be Kinzie I just needed something to write about.
BTW for demigod time that was Wednesday. Right b 4 dinner
Haha lolz pretty sudden :D
Fail Malcolm :)
angry
People that want 2 get rid of Kony are evil! wanna know y? cause they are scammers he died 6 years ago!.
^BTW who told you that???!!! -_-
big smile
Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaase post soon
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Post soon
I don't give a sh*t about Joeseph Kony
angry
well im kinda pissed today cause I got a detention for somthing i didnt do.....
but I will try 2 post
^I'm sorry >__< that happens to me sometimes
Try to post!!! Love the chapter!!!:D And I care about the cause for Joseph Kony, but now I'm stuck between whether he died 5 years ago or is still alive *shrug*
Post soon!!!:D
What did you supposedly do ???
well my history teacher got pissed that people were laughing so he was like next person that laughs gets a detention and there was this 1 part of the presnetation that the person behind me and the person to the right of me laughed and he thought it was me and I got a detention, and other teachers would belive some 69 year old retard that thinks he can hear from across the room over any student.
Ahh ive had that it really annoyed me as well ....... Stupid teachers!!!!!! All my history teachers ive ever had all hate me becuz history is the subject where i dedicate my time to sleeping and not doing anything lolz :D Seriously ive fallen asleep in my history lessons before lolz :D
smile
Chapter 5
Annabeth
I have gotten to a point where I’m more angry than sad.... and the anger keeps building. It has been a total of 11:03 since I had been forced to face the truth. “Come Annabeth we gotta get to dinner. Come it’s this way.” Said Jake. Jake was my Roman guide. I hate him. He keeps talking about how great New Rome is. NOBODY CARES! “Hey Jake, why are you helping these Graecus” I heard a girl whisper. “well Jen we need them to defeat Gaia” Jake whispered back. Why does that B**** and all other Romans not see that we are better than them? “No we don’t they are useless They don’t have any strong warriors.” Jen Whispered. OK that is it she is going to see a good warrior. “Hey If you think we are so weak why don’t you fight me?” I challenged. “Wha… you heard” she said. “We aren’t deaf,” I answered back. I drew out my knife. “Well what are you waiting for?” I said. She took out her sword “alright then miss bossy come at me.” She said. “You got this Annabeth” Michael said. “Do it for Camp half-blood.” Rachel said. “Whoa, whoa, whoa we are here to prevent fighting and work together not the opposite.” Jake said. “Stay outta this,” I said. I put on my Yankees hat and disappeared. “Really you going to hide?” Jen said. I came behind her and slashed her shoulder. Jen fell forward in pain. “Please stop Annabeth this is not why you are here!” Jake said. I kicked jake into a building and he knocked his head and fell unconscious. “you will pay for that” Jen snarled. Jen turned onto her back and threw her sword in my direction and it grazed my left leg. I yelped in pain. There you are Jen said. She came up grabbed a knife from her belt and surged forward. I merely stepped aside and slashed her back opening a big wound. Jen fell to the ground and groaned. I took off my cap. “Who is better now” I Jeered. “Whoa Annabeth what happened to you, why are you so…so heartless. You could have just disarmed her and why’d you attack Jake he did nothing to you?” Rachel said. “I-I” I stuttered. But I couldn’t finish because that Reyna girl came with Percy by her side… I will kill her for being near him! A few other Romans and Greek started to gather around. “What is going on here?” Reyna said. “yea guys if you wanted to fight ya shoulda done it away from the dining hall,” Percy said. He still has his sense of humor… Idiot. “No… you should not have done it at all he means” some African Girl said. “Oh right” Percy said. Finally someone here I can agree with. “If your looking for fights… you have met the right person,” Reyna said. “Ok if my betting skillz are right, which they were last time I bet on Reyna Jared.” “Sure thing how much, Your 2000 Denari? Percy nodded. Really he is betting 2k against me! All the Greeks betted on me, and the Romans on Reyna. “Alright lets do this” Reyna said. She unsheathed her Sword and I took out my dagger. I hope I come out unscathed this time. I put on my invisibility hat and crept behind Reyna. “Come out and fight me,” she yelled. I slashed her back like I did to Jen, but this time I mostly hit her armor. Reyna quickly spun around and slashed across my chest. I cried out in pain. “You should have chosen a better strategy, I’m faster than you think. I swiped around her ankles and knocked her off her feet. Reyna took out a knife and threw it in my direction and hit me right below my neck almost killing me. I took it out and did my best to stand tall. I see you now Reyna said. I looked down blood was dripping from my wound onto the ground. She approached and I tried to stab her with my dagger. It hit her armor and she charged into me knocking me off my feet and causing my hat to fall off. She held her sword to my neck. “That is why you don’t mess with us.” My vision started to blur the last I remember seeing was Apollo kids swarming around me and I saw Percy celebrating… How could this be possible I hope this is just a dream I thought. “I heard someone saying aww dude Percy you are rich now!” If only I could be rich like him, not with money but with love.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Hazel
I felt bad for that Minerva girl, facing Reyna. Oh well nothing I could have done. “Hurry Hazel Dinner is right about to start.” Frank said. “Alright” I said. I hugged him if only all life as a demigod was carefree like this. Reyna and Percy took their seats at the head table. “Ok Romans… and Greeks We have got a big day tomorrow, because It is Friday we will be having War games. For the Greeks that don’t know what that is, it is a game where one team defends a fort while the other team’s objective is to raid the fort and take the flag. Any questions?” Percy said. Apparently the Greeks had a lot of questions especially Sammy, oh I mean Leo. I hate to admit it but couldn’t stop staring at him. Was he like me? Undead but not the zombie way but came back to life? “What team are the Graecus going to be on?” Jake said angrily. Weird I thought he didn’t mind Greeks. I noticed a bruise on his head though; maybe he got into a fight? “We will decide that when the day comes” Reyna spoke up. “I just hope they aren’t on my team.” I heard Jake mumble. “What was that?” a pretty beat up looking Greek said. “Whoa guys no fighting at Dinner!” Jason, who was sitting at his table said. Why is he sitting with the Greeks? Strange that was odd behavior for him. I remember he being against Greeks when he was at Jupiter 8 months ago. We ate for a while then we were released from dinner to do whatever we wanted, finally a break from a disastrous day. If it stays like this Gaia might have already won…
mischievous
^^ I hear ya
Awesome chapter :D GO REYNA WHOOP :D
over a year ago shadesofblue said…
big smile
great chappie i read the whole thing just now
over a year ago shadesofblue said…
cake
Cake for this awesome piece of writing.
meh
eh i dont like cake..... but ty anyway
hmmm
wtf... how is 'the predator still roams' on the popular content but this isn't... last time i checked I had more views and posts
angry
Omg turning back time has less views than me and is on popular content and I posted more
angry
WHAT IS THIS!