The Heroes of Olympus The Fight For The Throne

horse22133454 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 08:28PM
Summary: The seven stop communicating and so do the camps when everything goes quiet as Jason and Thalia go to the sky, Percy goes to the ocean, Hazel and Nico go to the underworld. Leo, Frank, Piper, and Annabeth think its a bit to quiet to relax. One day the big threes children come back but are not the same as last time can they find out what happened to the big three's children?

Rating: no cussing

Characters:
Percy son of Poseidon
Frank son of Mars
Leo son of Hephaestus
Jason son of Jupiter
Hazel daughter of Pluto
Piper daughter of Aphrodite
Annabeth daughter of Athena
Gods
Grace daughter of Ares
Max son of Apollo
Bree daughter of Zeus
Alvin son of Poseidon
Zac son of Zeus

Copyright-Most of the Characters belong to R.R.

This is AFTER the giants war.

Prologue
Annabeth

I ran after Percy "don't leave please!" I shouted after him.
"Annabeth I have to my dad told me that he needs me in Atlantis right now I will be back I promise" he said then stopped and turned towards me he kissed my cheek he took a step towards the ocean I grabbed his hand.
"Please" I begged he lowered his head the last golden light came from the sun "Percy" I said a tear streaming down my face.
"Sorry Annabeth I got to go I love you" he said slowly as he let go of my hand I looked as his wild black hair went under the waves.
"I love you too" I said holding back tears I walked back to my cabin so I wouldn't get in trouble and I laid out on my bed and started to cry.
"Annabeth?" Malcolm said.
"Huh?" I said not able to restrain the hurt in my voice.
"Shut up" he said softly then "ow I said it nicely I want to sleep" he said.
"Annabeth are you okay? What happened?" One of my older girl siblings asked.
"No I'm not okay and leave me alone" I said that night I cried myself to sleep when I woke up the next morning I forgot Percy had left so I got dressed and ran to his cabin hoping that him leaving was a nightmare it wasn't I collapsed on his bed and sat there.
"Annabeth" I heard someone say from the doorway.
"What?" I mumbled not believing Percy left.
"Are you okay?" Leo asked stepping beside me.
"I'm fine" I muttered.

Piper

I walked to Jason's cabin when I didn't see him only a note I picked it up and read:

Dear Piper,

I know that your probably wondering where I am and I can't tell you I'm sorry but my dad has taken Thalia and I to his kingdom. I love you and tell Leo don't cry over this and make sure that you stay perfect I don't want you to be looking to hard for me cause I am going to watch over you.

Love you,
Jason

I dropped to the floor and threw my hand over my mouth no tears just surprise.

Frank
Flashback

"Hazel where are you going?" I asked Hazel she was throwing her stuff in a back pack.
"Oh Frank my dad needs me on Olympus so I have to leave I am so sorry" she said and with that disappeared as I reached out to her.

End Of Flashback

I sat up and sat up in my bed she was really gone.
last edited on Jul 16, 2012 at 02:35AM

The Heroes of Olympus 214 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...