The Heroes of Olympus Awkward......

BitemeIVampire posted on Apr 02, 2012 at 05:28AM
So its a forum story-thing 'bout my awkward demigod related dreams. No they aren't One-Shots. Well kinda-sorta. Currently my dreams are of me a gun Zombies and random characters from PJO, so far i haven't had a dream with HoO characters yet but i might.

The Heroes of Olympus 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BitemeIVampire said…
Ok here is how my 1st dream went

Chap-Chap 1: POV: Eragona Ryder, me

So I am walking to the Mall with my mom, my two sisters; Maria, and Janie. I have my feeling of dread that comes at the worst of times and something bad always, ALWAYS happens after The Feeling. I enter the Mall with my family and we start towards the store where I get my custom Combat Boots. When all of a sudden the store gets really misty. The Feeling gets really intense then. I say " Mom, whats going on?" Then I turn to find that my family can't see the mist. I then hear barking and lots of it. I see a huge dog come at me, barking madly. I yell " Ahhhhhh!" Maria says " Doggie, its a Golden Retriever Mommy." That fool. She has always been the stupid one, 10yrs old and doesn't know half the stuff she should. I know more than most adults and she has been in school more than me. I scream "MOM JANIE MARIA FOLLOW ME!" A trench appears. Mom Janie and Maria follow but Mom gets bitten by one of them dogs and goes in a coma-like state. I Jump in the trench, an explosion goes off I hear a scream. I recognize the voice as Jaine, I scream " NOOOO!" A gun appears by my right hand I pick up the Colt-25, for that is what it was, and cock the gun. 'Loaded' I think to myself. I then start shooting the dogs that come within shooting range. When the last dog was killed I jump out of the trench and look arouns most everybody was dead and was up and walking around. I scream. Then a kid of about I don't know he was in his teens, came up to me and said "We gotta go, now." The kid had black hair super pale skin and dark eyes. "Oh yeah my name you wouldn't want to run off with a total stranger, my names Nico. What's your's." I reaply sadly "Era. Whats going on?" All he said was. " Well this is just an illusion from Kronos. And well your Mom is temporarily dead and so is your sister Jaine. Maria is alive barely. I say "Lets go find her." Then another boy that looked older than Nico came up to me and said "No, there is no time. You are the key to saving the world...again." The boy had sea-green eyes, black hair, and a tan. "By the way my name is Percy." I say in response to 'Percy' " My name is Era." Then I whisper with tears streaming down my face. " Jaine, no, Jaine. Jaine, sister, Jaine."
last edited over a year ago
How u like?
over a year ago lcrs50 said…
laugh
Post soon, please!!!!!

This is actually really good!
Ok not my dream but i wanna cont. off of that one dream before this thing.:

Second Chap-Chap. POV: Percy Jackson.

I couldn't believe that Kronos was back. I also couldn't believe that this girl of 12 or 13 was key to saving the world. I looked at her and studied her features so I could remeber her. She had pale skin like those of the people of Indiana tend to have, she had Auburnish hair that barely went past her shoulders, she was about 5' 3" and most likely weighed about 113, she wore glasses and had black nail polish on, she had gothish clothes on and had new costom made combat boots on, but what I was interested in the most was her eyes and the small scar that was under her left eye. Her eyes were a hazel color but if you aren't a demigod, god, or had the ability to see through the Mist you can't see that she had sea-hazel type color eyes. And you could clearly see she was a demigod most likely my sister because her eyes. Now that scar it reminded me of Luke Callestan. But the scar Era had was.....Different. I wondered how Annabeth would react to Era. I then said " Hurry! We need to get to Camp Half-Blood. Era Follow me and Nico....

TO BE CANTENUED
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Continued sorry Everyone spells everything wrong and it gets on my nerves...

Anyways love it post the rest soon:D

Oh and for you title maybe Dreams
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ioyeme567 said…
POST!!
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
This is awesome Era.
That 1st chap-chap was the dream the 2nd was just something i made up ro continue off the dream.