The Heroes of Olympus Percy Jackson and the _______: An Interactive Short Story

abrown7297 posted on Apr 09, 2012 at 05:25PM
This is the first ever interactive short story on Fanpop, where the readers get to decide what happens! Before each chapter, I will allow three days of brainstorming before I write the chapter. Each submission goes as follows:

Characters: A list of up to 8 characters that will be present in the chapter.

Setting: place the chapter takes place in (up to 2)

What happens: a kiss, a fight, etc.

I will combine everything that is posted within the time limit (if I can). The story can be completely random if you want it to be! Have fun!

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago abrown7297 said…

This submission period ends at 5:00 April 12th.
Btw, please follow the proper formatting. It will make it easier for me.

Characters:

Setting:

What happens:
over a year ago unknownquestion said…
Characters: Percy,Thalia, piper, Leo, blackjack, frank,Jason, tyson
Setting: taco shop
What happens: they are all walking around eating cotton candy when they find a taco shop. They go in and get very large burritos. A war erupts! Burritos are flying, piper whimpers in the corner, Jason is knocked unconscious from a large chunk of hardened meat, and then blackjack flies in, knocks out frank with his foot because frank insulted him, and Percy jumps on him then flies away. Leo is bitten by a rabid dog and he starts acting like a kitty. Thalia bursts into song, wearing a sombrero and poncho, and dances in circles. Tyson ,the only one left standing, goes and pays the cashier for the burritos then finds a hippo and rides into the sunset...

Hope you like:)
¿Unknown?
laugh
imagine how random this would be if more people posted?!?!
over a year ago trivia101 said…
big smile
omg! ya would be the craziest but coolest forum =D wow i never thought thalia would ever ever ever sing! and here i thought tyson was the ... cough*dumbest*cough
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
laugh
Haha lol love that this forum is awesome
over a year ago Demigodspwn12 said…
heart
I know it's late but...
Characters:Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, Hazel, Frank, Arion

Setting: Pizzaria in San Fransisco, steets of San Fransico

What happens: Percy, Jason, Annabeth, Piper, Leo, and Frank are in a chariot attached to Arion who Hazel was riding, and cursing that he was still hungry.When Hazel stopped the chariot.They stopped in front of a pizza shop, but they were already eating corn.So Hazel gets out, and starts sing about why they should raid the pizza shop.So they all get out and raid out.Percy slaps a bacon pizza in Franks face.They have a pizza fight, and Percy and Annabeth sneak out and take the horse, but not the chariot and ride around San Fransisco.