last edited on Jul 22, 2012 at 03:06PM

The Heroes of Olympus 1658 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1658

over a year ago kawaiihuggles said…
Annabeth Phoebe Hayashi
Sofia Anne Hayashi
Apollo and Athena is her Grandma on my mothers side
Can heal, and is musically talented. She is great with archery, and swordsmanship. Since Athena is my Grandmother, I am intelligent,wise, and I am very talented when it comes to battle strategy.
A golden bow from apollo, a knife from Luke, and a sword from Athena.
Has dark hair ( like Athena ) with Blonde/ caramel hightlights. I am tall and lean with a slight tan. Eyes are stunning. They are golden brown, Literally golden. Pupils and Iris are rimmed with light. When I wake up, my eyes look like an explosion from the sun. When I cry, my eyes become rainbow color, because Light and water make a rainbow
I am Japanese, and Greek.
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
monkey
Hello! Please go to your cabin know or the harpies won't hesitate to kill you!!!!
over a year ago killer24 said…
hay guys whats up
over a year ago demigod324 said…
Justin is ot hot in your mansion or is itjust me* i ask with a heavy hoodie on*
sunny
Both the heater thingy is making it really hot! *I say as I wear a pair of jeans and a short sleeve straight button shirt*
sad
^^^ermmmmm who are you?
over a year ago crash14 said…
Name :Jake Kimble
Immortal parent :posideon and Hephaestus
Appearance : african American 5"6
Personality : happy trusting and curious but don't piss him off
Powers are fire water and shapeshifting
Hello to your cabin know!
What
over a year ago 1999jacko1 said…
walks around
angelic
Walks to my library and pulls out a book
over a year ago darange said…
smile
(Carter)
Walks into the library
Hay what are you doing here?
Dude justin turn the heat down cause while im wearing my hoodie its really hot and i refuse to take my hoodie off
rainy
Fine. Lowers the temperature to -50 deggrees! Happy! Oh I'm also reading "the complete work of William Shakespeare" available at a local Barners and nobles! Hey makenna want to duel and after that I need to figure out a way to teach you to control your powers!
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
*jess walks up to percy and smacks him upside the head*
percy:"OW!!what was that for!?"
jess:"because its fun and your an idiot."
percy:"your mean."
jess:"only to you"
over a year ago fireyes said…
cool
And all the other idiots in the world
Thank you justin i just love the tempeture you do relize i never get cold its a blessing/curse from apollo causee as long as its cold in a room im still warm but if its hot in a room im really hot then,so iyts a curse also and sure i'll duel you later and I DO KNOW HOW TO CONTROL MY POWERS SO STOP SAYING THAT * i scream at you just as nico walks in and he looks at me and then begins to scream in terror* (the whole curse thing i kinda true cause.i get hot.real easly but im never cold all winter all i wore was a hoodie and i was perfectly fine)
last edited over a year ago
sunny
Why is everyone coming into my house also calm down! I have all the powers so in not cold either! We really new to work on your powers!
smile
(carter)
well im just ganna go build stuff
(lucius)
so this is your mansion? looks around. nice! well i am going to go fly (litterally)around for a while bye.
(bolth)
bolth walk out the door
hey guys what's up
I decide to go build some new weapons when I see Leo " hey bro
JUSTIN I CAN CONTROL MY POWERS SO STOP SAYING I CAN'T * I scream once again as this time clarrise comes in and looks at me and then she starts to swat at the air* ok so mabey you were correct i can't control my powers
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
Jumps down a well and gets stuck
Lifts water to get her out
"Thanks man" walks away and trips per a stick down another well "DAMN YOU STICK!"
(Urgh gtg damn school)
Um joe do you need help cause you look like your in a jam also be honest do you think I have trouble controling my powers
laugh
Yeah! Also what do you suggest I cook for ummmm is it lunch it is it dinner?
Anythimg but pasta or pizza or if it has meat in it and for the last time i do not have troble conroling my powers...well....mabey a little bit and justin im hot would you care if i turned the ac on and made the temp like i don't know -100degrees please cause i think apollos curse is getting worse cause for the past few days i'vee been really hot* as i'm saying this i'm really light headed and i'm turning pale*
sunny
Well we wouldn't want you to die now would we also their nice warm pizza on the table and you do have trouble controlling your power I mean you can't even control your blessing also if you want I could remove the blessing!
No i don't .....ok mabey i do and i hate pizza and now i'm really cold can you turn the heat up * i say while coughing like crazy and turning paler*
(carter)
hay guys have i ever told you i was the daughter of aphrodite and hephestus?
(lucius)
what! i didnt even know that!
(carter)
really? well enyway i need to get back to work on the argo 2
sick
Ahhhh! *turns up the heat* their I suggest you go to your room don't leave until you feel better got it!
Ok i can do that * turns to go to room then faints*
(ohhh my gods scense i dont have a actual compueter i am yousing my phone it wont let me edite my demigod carter and its annoying me badly so just to let you know carter is the daughter of hephestus and aphrodite and she can charm speak, has fire power, has a red toolbelt (like leo),a amulet with a red stone that turns into a celestial bronze sword and always returns on her neck,and her knife and seath, she still has long black hair, but she has calidascope eyes, and wears a dark green shir, dark jeans, and black hightops so ya thats what i was suposed to put in but my stupid phone is acting up)
(carter)
WAIT! i got this i want to try my charm speaking. wake up. i say in the calmest voice
sick
Not working! I carry makenna and put her on her bed! Let's see ah here we go she should wake up in about an hour!
(carteer)
why didnt it work? does charm speaking not that affect on her?
* I wake up after an hour* what where am i...oh im in my room justin can you turn the heat down its really hot in here and what just happened i thought i was in the dinning room talking to you why am i in my room* i ask with a confused look on my face*
Sits at bottom of the well and waits
sick
You know what just stay in the well *pulls a giant lid over the well* oh and makenna you got to your room after you passed out!
over a year ago fireyes said…
laugh
Throws coat down well
hey this is four sizes too big
I know you'll grow into it
Oh ok thanks for telling me that really helps yo know that
over a year ago demigoddessrlz said…
cool
name:Heaven Leigh

mortal parent:Lisa Leigh

immortal parent or realative:All The gods (Roman,Greek,egyptian,and norse myth godz)

friends:None except 4 the godz cuz ppl r to scared of me

boyfriend/girlfriend:None

abilities:All the Powers of any demigod and can shoot bullseye everytime in archery or hunting

side:The Godz side

pets if any:None

other:When i was 2 my mortal parents(yes im technically mortal)and older brother died in a shooting ,nico found me in a hiding plc my mother hid me in and now the gods all take turns watching me and i mean all the gods

What i Look Like:I have blonde hair thats not even to my shoulders and hazel eyes light skin and im sometimes easy going but very dangerous when mad (dont get on my bad side im warning you) ok thats it i think XD

u think makennas scary now???
( yeah i think im scary and guess what i got the serpents shadow )
idk im more scary and powerful mekenna
I declare you second strongest here me and Emily are the strongest here!
Thank you justin your right Heaven your just a helpless mortal with no parents * i say as my anger starts to raise and an ares camper right next to me passes out screaming in fear* wait what am i doing i'm not gonna purposely hurt anybody*i think to myself then run out of my room into the woods* oh great i forgot my wepon on my bed oh well im not going back at least not yet*i lay down and fall asleep still not feeling well from earlier this morning*
laugh
I walk into the woods an while I was eating a granola bar I accidentally trip over Makenna. Sorry Makenna! I notice she was aslpeep and I quietly walk away and scream pomegranates!
What in Hades name did you just scream pomegranates for i was trying to sleep away from that mortal girl Heaven
crying
DX im not mortal im immortal emily see everyone hates me and is scared of me ill never make any friends