The Heroes of Olympus The Race Against Time By: ZeroSpark and horse22133454

ZeroSpark posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 09:00PM
When your a demigod nothing can be normal what about these seven demigods they might not be different but they are at a race against time.

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
Post Zerospark
over a year ago pink-bookworm said…
Sounds cool but zero spark you need to set it out differently just go to Amphitrities arrivals and you will find how to set it out.
over a year ago ZeroSpark said…
Chapter 1 Start-Up

As me and Abigail pack for our trip to Canada she says "George where is my phone." I say "NO electronics at all on this trip." She looks dismayed and takes my comb. She definetley knows her tactics to getting her phone back. I kiss her on the cheek and ruff her hair up then throw her in the front seat as she strugles to get away from this road trip. Instead she tries to charmspeak me out of it but she cant control me so I then get in and crank the car up when i see a fury flying my way and thats my Q to drive and never look back.
long chapter Zerospark very very long chapter
Chapter 2
The breakfast
Bree

I had forgotten my weapon again I couldn't help but facepalm as I walk to my job in the small cafe once I'm there I get on my apron and tie my brown hair back into a ponytail. "Hello What would you like?" I asked my first customer.
"Demigod" he replied.
"Oh I'm sorry we don't serve that we only serve- oh gods" I said cursing under my breath I ran out of the cafe towards the street I jumped up into the air and zoomed towards camp I look back to see a manticore sprout his wings.
last edited over a year ago
Chapter 3
After
Abigail

I was angry i couldnt have my phone so I tossed his comb out the window on the way to Canada when he wasnt looking. I then grabbed my mirror and began to pep myself up for a trip i tied my hair back in a ponytail and combed my bangs to the front and put a bow in my hair. I then changed into a light brown blouse and some dark skinny jeans and some slide in shoes. After that I noticed George was pressing the gas like he was driving in NASCAR. I looked out the window and noticed why. I then let down my window and sing to the creature to fall down into the water and he/she does but not how i imagined. It rams directly into our car sending us flying off into the woods and that was when I blacked out.
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
big smile
Cool post soon
over a year ago precious211 said…
heart
This is pathetic. Go to the article and read the rules. I think you broke every single one.
*Brisk and straightforward*
over a year ago Nicolicious said…
worried
^Bit mean Precious :\
No its not pathetic your just a hater. ^^