The Heroes of Olympus Alex Johnson Son Of Saturn

ChildofZeus97 posted on May 02, 2012 at 10:11PM
Im new to this. Ive been thinking how everybody does a story on a child of Kronos. So I thought Id do one on a son of Saturn (Kronos roman form). Basically Alex Johnson is an amnesic son of Saturn who has to try and remember who he is and decide if hes gonna fight on the side of his father and grandmother or his brothers. And lead a dangerous quest to find where the phonixe ashes a magical powerful artifact that has the power to revive anybody that coats their body in the ashes and burns it. Heres the first part

Alex's P.O.V

I don’t remember much of my life. Actually all of it is pretty much a blur. I don’t even remember my name. I remembered woke up groggy finding myself on the ground in front of a house surrounded by trees in the house. Out woods came a pack of wolves. Most of them had dark white fur but one in front had dark brown-red fur. I figured that one was the pack leader. One of them growled and ran towards. My instincts took over as I dodged out the way. It growled in rage as it missed its target. I reached on my back like I’ve done it a thousand times. Something in my head said “more”. I didn’t have time to wander about it because at that moment the wolf roared and charged at me. Over my back I felt leather gripped handle and pulled it over my shoulder. It was blade/sword that was curved with hooks. On the flat part it had a line that was imbedded on it. The line branched off into different direction. I didn’t care, with my other had I felt another blade and grabbed it. I squeezed the handle and the blade came off the handle connected by a chain. It strucked the wolf slashing it side and stomach, sending it flying into a tree. I let go off the trigger and the blade retracted back onto the handle. The wolf I wounded howled in pain. That made three more wolves mad as they saw me wound there comrade. One lunged at me but I jumped into the air with surprising strength. The two still on the ground also jumped surrounding both my sides. I felt like I’ve done this before as I spent in a circle and released the blades again repeatedly striking them. I landed on my feet shockingly fine but that’s more I could say for the three wolves that I wounded. I checked out the blades and saw I had a black tattoo-like line run down my arms. I saw what I was wearing a black shirt with black jean shorts and red black blue and white Nikes. The lead wolf just stood there. It looked it was trying to grin like it was impressed that I was able to wound its fellow pack members. It opened its mouth like it went to speak.
“You are a strong one young demigod” A voice said inside my head.
“Who said that?” I said. It had to have been the lead wolf because we were the only ones there. I felt mad when the voice called me a demigod like it wasn’t what I was. “Was it you” I pointed one of my blades towards the wolf
“Yes it was I” It said back.
“Who are you” I asked
“I am the she wolf goddess” It said
“Lupa” I said. I don’t know how I knew that. I put the blades on my back again surprisingly they stuck.
“Yes so you’ve heard of me” Lupa said.
“Yes I think so. You’re the she wolf goddess Lupa, trainer of roman heroes like Remus and Romulus.” I said don’t ask how I knew that.
“So have heard of me” Lupa said
“Yeah I guess. To be honest I don’t even know how I knew that. I don’t even know who I am let alone who you are. That’s it that’s all.” I said
“So you’ve come to house with no memories of who you are” She said.
“You don’t sound that surprised” I said
“I have dealt with this before.” She said
“Where am I” I asked
“We are here at my home the Wolf House beginning of Roman heroes” She said
“Roman heroes” I said

She started to explain to me how roman mythology was real and how the gods and goddesses of Rome were alive. I asked what does that have to do with me. She told that I was a descended of one of them. I felt uncomfortable when she said that like it wasn’t true. She told me now that I knew who I was that my scent would get stronger and how it would not be long before they found out.

“Who are they” I asked
“Monsters. Terrible creatures whose sole purpose was to hunt down heroes.” She said “They track you down by following your scent”
I sniffed my shirt. “I don’t smell anything.” I said
“You can’t smell it but I and every monster in a two mile radius can.” She said “Every descended of an immortal has one. And by the smell of yours, you’re quite the powerhouse. I never smelled anything like it. Not even the children of Jupiter, Neptune, or Pluto have a scent this strong and they’re the children of three most powerful gods.” She said with what sounded like worry in her voice.
“What does it smell like” I ask. If I’d known what I was I would never asked that question.
“It smells powerful, ancient, older than the gods like the ti-” She stopped herself
“What” I asked her
“It’s nothing” She said
“So why am I here?” I asked
“Normal I have to train you to hold your own in a battle but it seems with you there is no need.” She said
“So what do I do now” I asked
“You go to camp” She said. She started to walk away.
last edited on Jun 12, 2012 at 11:23PM

The Heroes of Olympus 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Alvin2442 said…
NICE!!!!
over a year ago ChildofZeus97 said…
“Camp what are you talking about” I asked.
“Follow your instincts and it will show the path you are looking for” She said
“What does that mean” I asked
“That I cannot tell you. That is for you to find out” She said
“But Lupa” I started to say but stopped.
“Far well and good luck young one. I have a feeling you’re going to need it” She said
With that said she left. Something told me that I needed to start running because I heard a roar in the distance. My instincts told me head south of the Wolf house. I started running as fast as I could. Surprisingly within a few seconds I was already a good two miles away from the Wolf House. I kept running until I heard a growling sound only to realize it was my stomach.

I realized that I hadn’t eaten since well I don’t even remember the last time I’ve eaten. I saw a McDonald’s right a crossed the street. I reached into my pocket to see if I had any money. I found I had a wallet that had an I.D. It said my name was Alexander “Alex” Johnson and that I was 17years old, had black hair, golden eyes and was 5’11. My mom’s name was Maria Johnson. I got a headache. A memory flashed in my head. I saw a woman with tanned brown skin compared to my pale white skin. She had to be about 5’08” with curly black-brown hair and silvery eyes. The memory ended and so did my headache.

“M-m-mom” I said. I stopped looking at the I.D and checked to see if I had money. I had five 20s, ten 10s, twenty 5s, one hundred singles and some change. I figured who ever my family was was pretty rich. I went over to the building and was surprised nobody freaked out that an eighteen year old with tattoos just came into restaurant with lethal weapons attached to his back. Mist a voice inside my head said. I felt like I should have remembered that. I walked up to the counter.
“Hello welcome to McDonald’s how can I help you” The cashier said
“Hello can I have a” I paused I looked and saw that it was only ten o’clock. “Two Mcgriddles, two hash browns and an orange juice.” I said it like I’ve always ordered it every time I’ve been there. I would have ordered a coffee but something in my mind said that that would have been a bad idea.
“That will be $5 and 23 cents” The cashier said.
I handed her a five and a one. “Keep the change” I said
“Alrighty then your order will be ready in about a few minutes.” She said. I waited for about ten minutes when they called my number
“27227” The cashier
I got up and went to the cash register “Uh that would be me” I opened the bag to the fresh smell of food. I grabbed a freshly hot hash brown and bit into it. It tasted awesome. The hunger pain in my stomach began to subside. In about a few bites it was gone. I pulled out a Mcgriddle and ate it. In about another five minutes all the food was gone. I heard another roar. My instincts told me to get out of there. I got up and dipped out the doors. This time the roar sounded like it wasn’t that far away now. I looked around the area to see if I could pinpoint its location. I heard that it was coming not that far from where I left the Wolf House.
I thought about Lupa hoping that she was alright. I started running again and accidently ran into someone. I saw that it was a grown man bout 6’07 wearing a long black trench coat and a black fedora hat that covered most of his face.
“Sorry sir excused me” I said. I went to walk away when he grabbed me by my wrist without turning around. “Hey” He just stood there. When he looked up that’s how I knew I was in trouble. Instead of having two eyes he had just one between his eyebrows. He was a Cyclops. “How did I know that”, I asked myself.
“You’re not going anywhere Son of time” He said. His voice sounded more like a growl then a speech. His trench coat ripped as he started to transform. His muscle mass increased making him looked hulk-like. The fedora fell off. He bent to pick it up and in his hand it turned into a giant tree branch that looked like a club.
“Uh-oh” I was all I could say. He swung his club. He hit me a great distance about ten feet away. I got up with anger in my eyes. I grabbed both my blades and charged.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago CrazyTridentSon said…
Wow, this forum is old, You should try to bring it back to life
over a year ago ChildofZeus97 said…
How
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
hey this is super cool! i love the way you write. please continue!
over a year ago snowflakes989 said…
oh and you should advertise this on other popular forums. leave a link or something and i'm sure that a lot of people will give it a look, if not comment. but plz post soon!