The Heroes of Olympus Gladiators and Titans Unite: Revenge of the Abyss

Jupiter305 posted on May 30, 2012 at 02:14PM
Jesse, Vanessa, and Tyler were on vacation. At least until a trickster, an evil spirit who has a knack for mischief, attacks them. Due to a clash of time vs. magic, our three heroes find themselves in a new world...a new dimension. One where the gods are good and Titans are evil. Soon, their arrival is noticed by the evil spirit of the abyss, Tartarus. After he learns of their new arrival it becomes the perfect time to enact his plan...one to destroy both dimensions.
Destiny and Chai were normal teenages on a field trip. Or so it appears. By seeing three teens fight a snow goddes, they learn of the secret world they belong to, a world for demigods. Now, they must team up with their sworn enemies to save not only their world but much more.

Jesse Pierce: The demititan loner turned leader who must lead his new team against a force more ancient than time itself.

Destiny Martinez: She was just an ordinary girl. Until she had to move with her distant relatives for a year after her aunt died. She tries to rebuild a relationship with her older brother, Romeo. But she feels he is having a secret life. She has a crush on her best friend, Chai, who doesn’t seem to appreciate it. She thought her life was normal, until a crazy goddess attacked her while she was in a school field trip and revealed her lineage as a demigod. Destiny not only has to work with unlikely heroes to save the world, but has to overcome her worst fears.

Vanessa Sullivan: The demititan girl who thinks brawn beats brain. Vanessa doesn't like Chai or Destiny, but can she overcome that hatred for the fate of the world?

Chai: If you think you have the worst life ever, you haven't met this demigod, Chai. He feels his bloodlust overcoming him with not the desire to kill, but the desire to taste blood. He hates people in general, but feels like Destiny is different. Chai must learn to control his lust for blood, because his four other companions could easily become his next victims.

Tyler Garcia: The jokester demititan with a curse of the moon. He can't help the transformations, but only one thing will cure him. A blessing of the sun. In a world, where the gods are good...it might seem possible.

This is a collaboration between me, Jupiter305, and _Aphrodite_ where we will write two chapters and switch to the other. It is based on our two original stories coming together.

For background info on characters and storyline:
_Aphrodite_
link

Jupiter305
link
last edited on May 30, 2012 at 02:18PM

The Heroes of Olympus 15 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Blaze_of_Ares said…
angry
POST!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago percyrocks54321 said…
this seems awesome. Is Chai a vammpire?
over a year ago Jupiter305 said…
big smile
^^^Chai is not a vampire, but a demigod.
Sorry, guys but due to complications this story is being put on hold. I'll let you know when we'll start it again
ok I understand; can't wait til you post
why does chai like to taste blood? he seems like an interesting charcter and is this going to take place during normal times or during the games of Aphrodite's story
smile
^^
:)
To answer your questions:
Chai doesn't taste blood, he just likes the kill. During the times of Aphrodite's story.
oh I thought u meant he liked drinking blood and that's cool post soon
over a year ago fireyes said…
cloudy
Post! Please pretty please.
over a year ago _Aphrodite_ said…
smile
Hello everyone, yes there has been complicatjons with my wifi. My wifi doesnt connect to my computer oddly.
To make everything clear, Chai and Destiny are in the world of Gladiators, but they will mot participate in the games, i'll give you hints (which I did) xD
But Jupiter305, i'll borrow a laptop on friday or tomorrow maybe.
is this story discontinued or are you going to continue it
big smile
Lol you know what? I want to start off the story if Jupiter will not haha. I will try to post a chapter today xD

Chapter 1: New Reality

Destiny's POV

Today wasn't a ordinary day for me nor Chai, my best guy friend.
But today is when my destiny began. I know my name is Destiny, don't laugh.....

I laid my head against bus window, I had a little headache because their were like 50 or so of my classmates screaming, singing very loudly. You would of have thought 14 year old kids would grow up, you stand corrected.
"Destiny." A voice of a angel said.
I turn my head to see my boy---- best friend, Chai, hading a bag of open doritos.
"You hungry?" Chai asked, well I think he ask me that question because he had alot of doritos in his mouth, but he was soo cute. He had hair as dark as night, he had a emo hair cut covering his right eye.
Chai's eyes were as red as blood, which most of the time it creeps people about.
On his beautiful pink lips was a lip ring. Along his right arm was a ancient tattoo that I couldn't even comprehend, But everytime I asked Chai about it, he would change the subject like it was on big secret.
Chai wore his Asking Alexandria shirt, black skinny jeans, army bullet bracelet, and red and black
Nike's.
It was soo hard not to fall in love with him.
"Destiny?!" Chai said as I see few doritos fly out his mouth and into the ground.
I snapped out of it. "Um, no thanks." I replied.
Chai shrugged, "I shall attack his innoncent doritos myself!"
He then attack the bag, which made me laugh.
I thought about all the things he do in front of me, silly things. But in front of others, he seem soo cruel and evil in a way. But, I'm glad that he finally came back from the hospital, I haven't seen him in a whole year. Now a week ago, he transferred back in Thoth Academy.
"Hey, I just met you---" my ring tone began to ring. I was soo embarrased, no one at school heard my ring tone before. I was like flash when i got it from my 1D book bag.
I picked up my Iphone 13.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"Hey Tiny!" my brother said.

I sigh. "What Romeo?"

"What's up with my lil poptart?" Romeo asked.

"Shut up. And I'm going to a field trip to Time Square oddly." I answered, I looked at Chai already finished the doritos, so he made the bag into a ball shape and threw it at the new by trash can by Mr.Green, sadly it hit Mr.Green's head.

"Chai Valdez!!!" Mr.Green called out.

Chai gave a dumb look. "Yes Mr.Grass?"

"Green." Mr.Green corrected.

"It's okay if Cows eat you Mr.Grass." Chai smiled, all my classmates laughed.

"Mr.Valdez, do you want your 10 detention this week?" Mr.Green called.
"Do you want me to get a weed wacker?" Chai replied.

"What's going on? Is that your boyfriend?" Romeo asked.
"SHUT UP!!" I yelled. Awkwardly, Chai and Mr.Green thought I was talking to them and they just did.
" You gotta control persauding people Destiny, it runs in the family dude." Romeo said.
Why does he all ways say that to me? I never persaude people... Well not on purpose.
"Sorry Romeo, so What are you doing?" I asked.

Romeo laughed, I miss his goofy laugh and but mostly becuase he's my older brother.
"Ahh.. Boot Camp has been hard latley, We have to do this secret mission."

"Again?" I asked. He never tells me what he does in Washington's Boot Camp because it's top secret.

"Yup.." Romeo replied, but I heard a loud exposion.

"Romeo?" I said, but the line cut off.

---------------

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
awshum
over a year ago corrected said…
great story ! :
link
big smile
When _Aphrodite_ is finished posting her part, I'll post mine!