The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena

wisegirl778 posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 07:54PM
Hey, wisegirl778 here and thanks for checking out my latest forum! I came up with this MoA and i hope you guys really like it! I'll be posting almost every day(no garentees) and check every three hours proboly.
Summery: After eight months of seperation Percy and Annabeth are finnally reunited, Leo might just get himself a girlfriend who mistriously appears while they are on their way to Rome on the Argo 2, Hazel makes a horrifying discovery on the where abouts of Nico Diangalo, Frank finnaly works up enough nerve to ask out a crush, Jason must confront Reyna about the current Piper situation, and Piper must deal with a new threat that might turn the tides out of her favor refering to her and Jasons relationship. The final one of the seven shall be revealed by nobody other then Octavion and Thaila makes a horrible discovery about him. If you thought that was bad then get this on board the Argo 2 there is a traitor who is a spy for Gaea but no one knows she's even there.
Charactors: Percy Jackson
Annabeth Chase
Thaila Grace
Piper Mclean
Leo Valdez
Hazel Levenquie(I forgot how to spell it!)
Jason Grace
Octavion
Rachel Elisabeth Dare
Reyna
Frank Zhang
Athena
Posidon
Hades
Zeus
Ares
Grover
Junipiter
Conor Stoll
Travis Stoll
Clarisse La Rue
Chiron
Dakota
Lupa
Hera
Apollo
Amy Rivins
Disclaimmer: All rights go to Rick Riordan!'
Forum Rules:
1) No Cusing on my forum I'm super religous so i don't like it!
2) You can spam but don't go overboard!
3) Please don't start an all out war of something stupid. I don't care if some is obessed with Justin Beiber and you hate him just chill!
4) Consturctive critism is encourged to make me a better writer
5) If you have a probelm with something i write down don't be afraid to say it I'm tough!

I'll post when somebody responds!
- Wisegirl

The Heroes of Olympus 152 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...