The Heroes of Olympus The Fanfiction That Never Ends

universalpowa posted on Jun 15, 2012 at 10:42PM
...and we keep writing it and writing it and don't know when it ends...

Rating: T

Characters: Everyone from HoO and PJO and whomever else we drag in...

Type: Fanfiction [can you read the title, or do you need your eyes checked?]

Synopsis: Plot forever random and undetermined C:
BUT- it will take place after the Giant war so we can abuse the demigods and rouse them to do some more stupid adventures they really REALLY don't want to get dragged into, but they have no choice because we are the authors and WE RULE!

OH HEYO! Universal here, and no this isn't another long strenuous fanfiction I spend hours making, this is simply just a fanfiction where we all contribute. :D

So basically, you guys decide the plot, and who's in it, and the OC's and all that good stuff. I'm just the happy bystander watching and adding when I find the time :D

So basically, it's like everyone takes turns posting their own chapter. I don't care what it's about, but just as a guideline...

~ Do not kill off all the characters. Then the story loses basically...the people in it. BUT IF YOU DO KILL THEM OFF THEN OTHER AUTHORS HAVE PERMISSION TO FIND SOME CRAZY JACKED UP WAY TO BRING THEM BACK AND IDC HOW.

~ Don't use bad language, but certain words will be allowed, depending on your own dialect. AND WHEN I SAY BAD LANGUAGE, I MEAN REALLY BAD LANGUAGE.

~ Don't add yourself into the story. THIS IS HEROES OF OLYMPUS FANFICTION NOT YOUR AUTOBIOGRAPHY.

~ RATED T: FOR LANGUAGE ONLY- younger fans here, and I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY INAPPROPRIATE SCENERY. Thanks :D

~ Don't hate on one specific character, unless your post is making the character do something completely funny and stupid. But seriously, let's not kill Rick's hard working demigods. THEY WANT TO LIIIIVVVEEEEE!!

~ Respect other writers, and be nice.

~ When putting quotes, please put " and " so readers know who is talking and where their speech ends. Also, space out the chapter. If it's too long and not spaced out, readers will have a giant magma fire burning in our eyes as we attempt to read THIS IMMENSELY TINY FONT ON THE COMPUTER SCREEN.

~ When criticizing, criticism is not the words "You suck, man." USE WORDS THAT ARE NICER AND EVEN IF IT'S TRUE YOU DON'T SAY IT LIKE THAT, PEOPLE.

~ Daniel, do not troll this forum (even though I know you are ABSOLUTELY dying to)

~ When posting your chapter, be sure to include who's POV (if necessary) and post the WHOLE chapter. Not just parts, MAKES EET HARD TO FIGURE OUT WHICH CHAPTER EET IS.

~ At the end of each chapter, post an incredibly awesome cliffhanger that blows away the other readers.

~ Don't post twice unless you say you are, so everyone knows.

~ Plot: RANDOMNESS!!

~ HAVE FUN!

So yeah, we have to decide on when this story takes place, who's involved, and new authors are welcome to join. I'll be here if you want to join, but other than that just say if you are posting a new chapter.

*NOTICE- If someone disrespects any of these rules, then you have the option of ignoring their post and just saying VOID. If they won't delete it, move on and post another chapter. Don't hold up posts.*

Current Writers:
universalpowa (Liz)
icuSTALKER (Jazzy/Alexis - yes I dragged you into this... FTW!!)
anaklusmus17 (Joy - NO DON'T TROLL HERE TOO! O_O )
JasmineValdez

If I happen to be away for long periods of time, go to Joy (anaklusmus17), or Jazzy (icuSTALKER) for help or permission to do stuff (although if you ask Joy my guess is that he will most likely troll you).

ASK IF YOU WISH TO JOIN! MWAHAHA CLIFFHANGERS ARE HENCEFORTH LEGAL IN THIS FORUM!

So yeah guys, the neverending fanfiction When we run out of ideas, just put in some epic quest to go save a mango or summit. I don't know.

POV- Please TRY to stick to FIRST PERSON. That's the main story idea, other than that have fun. :D

TFTNE HAS COMMENCED. START WRITING! :D
last edited on Jun 17, 2012 at 04:57PM

The Heroes of Olympus 26 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ktayl7980818 said…
First to reply! Yes! I haven't read a thing I just wanted to be first.
over a year ago icuSTALKER said…
heart
Alrighttttt...
Fine I will join xP but being frank and honest here, I will procrastinate and I won't come on as much because I just really never do :P don't let Meef troll!!! O_O
LOL
Are you posting first? XD
over a year ago anaklusmus17 said…
i will join if you let me kill annabeth and frank and also take out the rule about bad language because i live on that stuff woman, you trying to kill me?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago universalpowa said…
@ktayl- many random numbers after...uh are you joining or not? and your comment made me LOL.

@Jazzy- YES I DRAGGED YOU IN! FTW!

@Joy- *sigh* Read the description joy, not that hard XD

So yeah, I WILL be posting first, just to get it started. While we're here, what shall the plot be, my good fellow authors?
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
laugh
I'm not sure which plot it should be but shouldn't it be like a war after the giant war!
crying
you told Daniel not to troll but nothing about me
so ill troll to my hearts content
my first thought is this idea is stupid and you suck Liz.
and um..um..um..uh cant think of anything else right
ill be back when the first chapter is up.
love you guys and pce :P:P:P

Alright ill try to tone down my trolling since im in charge
but jazzy dude, lets get something straight. im a higher ranking than you so you answer to me, is that clear soldier???

your soo mean liz, you know i don't work well with others
@Joy- Dammit joy, I never said you were higher ranking, just to work together and keep the peace.

WHY IS THAT SO HARD FOR YOU!??!!

Okay, moving on, I decided the plot is AFTER the Giant war because that makes things easier to write about.
Also, the POV's are in First, and I kind of mimicked the Kane chronicles (don't shoot me) in the sense they are sending a message to somewhere...ANYWAYS....

HERE YA GO! First chapter, so after this just post if you can, but ask ME, JOY, or JAZZY if you have a question. Warning: Don't ask Joy. LOL JUST KIDDING...maybe.

Whoop.

---------------------

PERCY

Okay, for starters this was nobody’s idea of how to spend your summer vacation.

Okay, blame me, (Fine, it’s all Percy’s fault, look what Percy did, POMGOMGOMG-) , but I seriously wasn’t looking for trouble.

(You’re lying...) Yeah that was a lie. It was my fault, but I didn’t ask for it.

Anyways, my friends and I had been hanging out in my parent’s cabin back at Montauk. Who are these mysterious friends I have? (OMG I DIDN’T KNOW PERCY HAD FRIENDS, I MUST BE HALLUCINATING.)

Gee, thanks for the morale support there Leo. Of course I have friends! Without them, I’d most likely be a bag of bones in the middle of some monster’s stomach, and at this point I don’t even know what kind of monster it would be. (...You have problems.)

Um, moving on, me and my good buddy Leo (who has some issues with fire- but that’s another story) were trying to get a fire going so we could roast marshmallows, when I heard a strange noise behind me.

(I’m pretty sure I remember you wet yourself and then I saved your weeny life like those hot dogs I swallowed whole during dinner.)

Shut up Leo. I’M TELLING THE STORY, COMPREHENDE? Okay, he’s quiet now. OH I SEE, THANKS PIPER FOR DUCT-TAPING HIM. Ahem, going to go back to the story now...

Leo turned around and faced me. “What do you think that was?”

“No idea.” I told him. “Shall we investigate?”

“Nope.” he said. “Leo would rather not die tonight, and Leo is perfectly fine staying next to the nice warm fire while his friends go die over something stupid like a twig snapping.

“Leo is talking in the third tense, I wonder why he would be doing that.” I stretched. “Maybe I’m just tired. I mean, I’ve been dying to come here since-”

“I don’t care.” Leo interrupted me. Thanks Leo, nice to know you care. (I always care, Percy.) OKAY, WHO FREED LEO? SPILL IT NOW! WAIT- WHAT ARE YOU- AHHH!!

Oh hey guys! This is Leo here, and no, no Percy isn’t tied up and giving out muffled screams, nope. So where was that slow sea spawn at in the story...oh right, the mysterious noises in the woods that made Percy want to pee himself.

(MPPHHHMMM!!!)

Well, I didn’t see anything suspicious and let Percy deal with the stupid theatrics, but I wasn’t exceptionally looking forward to dying tonight.

Why? Oh, because it seemed like the ONE NIGHT in my life where I could chill, and just hang out with my friends without a care in the world that monsters might jump out of the trees and eat my face.

Man, was I dead wrong.

Percy was having fun fumbling with the matches, which I just pushed aside and let out my awesome control-over-fire-powers and easily started a spark and the fire lighted. Percy glared at me. “People could see you, and ship you off to some top-secret military compound for having weird supernatural powers.”

“Yeah, like they haven’t tried that already.” I muttered back.

Percy shrugged, before going to tell the others it was time for marshmallow roasting time, but as I watched the flames dancing happily over the fire, I kind of wondered if he was right.

(LEO GET YOUR KNEE OUT OF MY STOMACH!)

Hey! It wasn’t my idea to be in some gods-forsaken underground top-secret government compound hundreds of miles underground just because we showed up as ‘strange supernatural beings and extraterrestrials from another galaxy’ and I AM NOT VULCAN!

(Isn’t that a Katy Perry song?)

GUYS I’M TELLING THE STORRRYYY! And Frank, since when do you listen to Katy Perry....? What the- okay I’ll ask him later. We’ve only got a limited amount of time before most of us get decapitated.

(I BLAME PERCY!)

Trust me Nico, we ALL blame Percy.

(HEY!)

I waited for the others to come out, as I heard another twig snap behind me. I wondered if maybe Percy was being a paranoid over-protective mama bear, or maybe he was serious. I did feel my spine tingle a little when a cold breeze swept through the air, like the goddess Khione was breathing down my neck.

And trust me, that is not a pleasant feeling. Especially if you’re me, who basically hates the cold and has to be in 100 degree sweltering heat like in Florida or Texas in order to be a happy camper.

Percy glanced nervously out behind me, as the others made silly faces in front of the camera. I had placed it on a stack of rocks so it was on auto-run, that way everyone could be in the photo.

“Ready?” I asked the others, as they laughed and fought for places in the photo.

A chorus of “Yep”s and “Yeah”s went all around. I pushed the button, and quickly scrambled for a place in between Piper and Jason. They both shot me an annoyed glance, but I didn’t really care.

(Wow, Leo.)

“Three...two...one..CHEESE!” I yelled, as the camera flashed and everyone avoided blinking, and tried to smile.

Right after the photo, there was an ‘accident’ on the other end of the line, where we all toppled like dominos onto the ground.
Guess who was the lucky camper who got squished.

HA! I bet you guessed it was me, but I’m the one who started the domino effect. Percy was the poor soul who got squished like a Belgium Waffle with us all ontop of him.

I busted up, laughing until there were tears getting in my ears, as I unpiled and snatched up the camera.

I scrolled through the past photos, and saw some pretty embarrassing ones of Percy and Annabeth together, which made me smile. I would have to save those for Facebook or something, but if not, I’d be sure to send copies to the Stolls.

(VALDEZ YOU LITTLE-)

Wait! I’m not done!

(Yes you are, Leo. It’s my turn.)

No ish not! Valdez still has a little more time to tell the story.

(Wrap it up quick, Repair Boy, or I’ll push you.)

Jeez, that girl is persistent!

(Yes I am.)

Oh, good for you then. Epic sarcasm and-HEY! OW! FINE I’LL FINISH!

As I scrolled through our past memories, just thinking back to a time when things were so complicated and fast, I thought maybe this could be our time to sit back and, well, you know. Grow up, like normal teens.

But nothing about us is EVER normal.

(Got that right.)

PIPER! SHEESH! Trying to finish here! I found a particular photo that made me grin. The one I had taken of us aboard my awesomely awesome ship, The Argo II. I had a few problems when I originally designed it, but it came out pretty amazing. And not trying to boast, but I totally beat the highscore on that Wii machine I installed into it. Super Mario Bros. was just another way of wasting time while searching for enemy troops or flying off to save the day...yet again.

Honestly, I really didn’t want to be riding to the rescue every single time something in someone else’s life gets jacked up. That’s not my job! I’m the mechanic, not Superman! That’s Jason’s job, flying off around the globe and picking up hot chicks.

(LEEEEOOOO!!)

Ah shiz, I didn’t mean it that way Piper! Oh- she’s gonna kill me. Okay, before I die let me just finish the story, please? Then you can kill me and pick up from there.

(...fine.)

I finally stumbled across our photo I set up just a few moments ago. The one where Percy and Annabeth were giving each other bunny ears, and Frank and Hazel were sitting awkwardly to the side. The same one where Piper and Jason were holding hands, and pretending no one else could see; even though it was pretty darn obvious they were. And then there was me, who was grinning like a crazy chico like I had about sixteen cups of coffee.

(To be exact, I’m pretty sure I counted you had eighteen cups of coffee.)

Well I’m so sorry Miss-I-must-be-exact-and-perfect-in-everyt­hin­g, but you aren’t the one telling the story!

(Ohh, burrrrnnnn!)

Didn’t I tell you to be quiet, Nico?

(Nope.)

Well I just did, so be quiet. I was staring at the picture, smiling at how happy we all looked there.
That’s when something strange happened.

( DUN DUN DUN!!!)

Really Nico, was that necessary?

(Just trying to build up the dramatic tone. )

...Yeah, good luck with that. So back to the picture- something strange happened. And I mean really strange. And strange things tend to happen to us a LOT, and when I mean a LOT, I mean a-

(WE GET THE POINT JUST TELL THE FREAKIN’ STORY!)

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. WOAH NOT THE FLIP FLOP! DO NOT SLAP ME WITH THE FLIP FL-

And she slapped me. Ow, my face. The picture started to melt, kind of like that ice cream cone you bought at the carnival, and it’s too hot out and the whole thing becomes a puddle of slush and it gets everywhere- yech. Don’t even get me started on how it stains your favorite shirt-

(Get on with it, Leo.)

Why such a hurry? Oh right, because any minute now we are about to become guinea pigs in some stupid science experiment. Whoop.

As I watched, all our faces melded into the background, like someone took the pastels and pixels and smushed them together like giant peanut butter banana sandwiches.

(...that’s an interesting comparison.)

Oh yay, Percy got free. LEMME FINISH THE STORY. Anyways, it seriously freaked me out. I brought the camera closer to my face, figuring, ‘Hey this is a great idea, what if it blows up in my face?’

Thankfully, that didn’t happen. But something even weirder happened then...

As I watched, the colors in the photo all faded to black. I was thinking: What the Hades?

(What the Hades?)

Unnecessary, Nico.
I pulled my face away, but still transfixed.

The camera seemed to be possessed at this point. My instincts were telling- no, screaming- me to drop the camera in the fire and let it alone, but I didn’t listen. That was my first mistake.

It seemed at that exact moment, my spine started tingling again, just as I watched the camera’s picture become a set of words that were clean and very easy to make out.

WE ARE COMING FOR YOU.

----------------------------------

whats this? Oh Leo, what did you do now? O.O Jazzy is posting next, other than that idk.

RANDOMNESS- FLUFFY TACOZ. Yeah idk.
HAVE FUN JAZZY XD LOL
over a year ago Meef said…
I WILL KILL YOU UNTIL YOU ARE DEAD AND THEN I WILL REVIVE YOU THEN I WILL KILL YOU AGAIN TILL YOU'RE DEAD
*sigh* I told Daniel not to troll....
....why am I not surprised he did anyways. -.-
over a year ago Meef said…
no you specifically said "JOIN MY FANFICTION *link*"
I SAID JOIN NOT TROLL!!
over a year ago beba157jello said…
big smile
omg this FORUM IS HiLaRiOuS especially the comments
anyways who's posting next i want more!
mischievous
hey how come he gets to troll
wth.......your being a meanie Liz
ima troll now tooo
you suck, :P
over a year ago JasmineValdez said…
XD Love it! Can I join?
^ Sure, I think you are posting after joy.
JAZZY YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO POSTTT :P
hmmm
It was...(Dramatic pause) "Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­

How do you troll?
Can I troll?
Why is Meef acting like a homicidal lunatic?
What DOES supercalifragilisticexpialidocious even mean? I only used it because it said "super"

I Thought I explained this is my QSF ( Questionative Smiley Face )
Hey can I TRY to write a chapter? Pwease!?
Pweasel? Why does that bring up images of weasels in a pretzel form?
The defenition of: supercalifragilisticexpialidocious
(used as a nonsense word by children to express approval or to represent the longest word in English.)
over a year ago jordan333 said…
laugh
That was really funny especially nico he is my favourite character
over a year ago book-worm said…
Nice post someone post soon!!!
over a year ago jordan333 said…
cool
Please someone post
POST SOON OR ELSE I SHALL SMITE YOU MENTALLY!
ZEUS
Hello? Everyone still alive?
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
^ i dont know...
butbthe story is really funny
The Fanfiction that never ends has ended. :P