The Heroes of Olympus Mark of Athena fanfiction by snowflakes989

snowflakes989 posted on Jun 29, 2012 at 08:49PM
Chapter One
Piper

I was really nervous. The Argo II would be finished in roughly a couple days. Then...Then Jason would be reunited with Reyna. It wasn't like I hated her, or anything, but I didn't look forward to losing Jason. Everyone else seemed to be really happy. Including Jason. You could see the change in just about everybody. Especially Annabeth. I was happy for her since she was going to meet Percy again. Percy. No matter what time of the day, I would always hear Percy's name. Seriously, everywhere. And just between you and me, I thought I heard Annabeth mention Percy in her sleep.
"Hey, Piper! What's going on?" Jason asked, pulling me from my thoughts.
"Oh hey Jason. Nothing..I guess," I replied. He must have seen that something was wrong, because he pulled me out of my chair and walked with me to a private spot in the woods.
"I thought you had to work on the ship?" I asked, stalling for time. I wasnt sure how much longer i could hold it together.
"Yeah, but I'm taking a break," Jason replied with that golden smile that always made me crumble.
"You okay?" he asked. So sweet of him. Finally, I ouldnt hold it any longer.
"It's just that-that the ship is going to be finished in a couple of days," I began shakily.
"Right," Jason said slowly." Go on."
And I spilled. Completely. I told him all about it, how I was afraid to meet Reyna, afraid to lose Jason, afraid to lose what I worked so hard for. Afraid to become a loner, a nobody.
"Seriously, Piper?" Jason asked after I finished. "I cant believe I didnt notice! Stupid!" And like the cute boy he is, he started slapping himself.
"How long has this been going on?" Jason inquired.
"For awhile," I admitted.
"I am so sorry, Piper. But even if we, well, if 'us' doesnt work out,you'll always be my friend. Besides, Reyna probably already found someone else," Jason comforted me. I nodded. But I didnt feel any better. Suddenly, the floor started to rumble. Jason pulled out his sword and I pulled out my dagger.

So...what do you guys think? Worth continuing?

Disclaimer: RR owns all the characters though I might make u a few.
last edited on Aug 07, 2012 at 07:07PM

The Heroes of Olympus 241 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...