The Heroes of Olympus Bit's Of The Soul

Bookruler133 posted on Jul 16, 2012 at 06:56AM
Before each god became an Olympian, Zeus took a piece of their soul to be put into a mortal every hundred years. These mortals are used as a way to spy on the mortal world. These mortals can be harmed by monsters and don't live very long. The other gods didn't know about this, Zeus feels this time the mortals will be taken to Camp Half-Blood to be trained to fight the monsters. But, first he must tell the other gods...
last edited on Jul 16, 2012 at 06:58AM

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LORDCHAOS said…
sad
Eh post soon
over a year ago Bookruler133 said…
Why the frown?
Cause you're not posting! Duh!
Demeter brushed her brown hair gently from her face, tucking it behind her ear. She sighed, it was too quiet. She missed her daughters excited babbling, the way her young laughter would warm the fields and forests .How she danced in the woods, flowers springing in every step she took. How her smile was so bright Apollo would grow jealous. She would kill to hear that again she was never happy after him. But Persephone had to be in the underworld. She had to be with him. She once again wished she could take it back, to make sure her daughter would not be in his clutches.

She plucked a flower; it was beautiful, but not as beautiful as it would if Persephone grew it. She sighed once again, she had to go the winter Solstice Meeting in a few days. I will try again, she thought. I will not forgive him; he stole my daughter, and then had another child with another woman. That was another matter. Nico Di Angelo. He was a great kid. But, that only made her hate him more. She hoped the kids would turn out bad. But they didn’t they were brave, loyal, and sweet. She knew she was hard on Nico. But, it was because she couldn’t take it out on his father.
“Hello Aunt.”
She recognized the voice, with the way it had that slick twinge. No doubt about it was Hermes.
She turned around to face him, slightly annoyed he interrupted her train of thought.
“Hello Hermes. What is it?”
“Zeus has issued an Emergency meeting. Now.”
“Oh, then why are we just standing here?”

They flashed to Olympus. Demeter settled in her throne. It was covered in vines, almost like it was being swallowed by the plants. Occasionally she would allow flowers to grow on the vines, but most of the time she didn’t. It reminded her of her daughter, too much for her to focus in the meeting. She felt the rest of the gods appear. Poseidon on his fishing themed throne argued with Athena who sat next to Hephaestus who was next to Poseidon. He looked a bit frustrated but continued to work at his project in his hands. Hestia and Artemis chatted while Aphrodite looked a mirror applying more lipstick. Ares sharpened his knife muttering to himself. Apollo and Hermes talked, but it seemed more like Plotting to Demeter. Hades and Hera were in a heated discussion. But it all was quiet when Zeus flashed in. He calmly settled in his seat, his hand over Hera’s.

“I’m assuming that you are wondering why I called this meeting.”
last edited over a year ago
                       Demeter brushed her brown hair gently from her face, tucking it behind her ear
How about now?
Not bad not bad at all.
Not posting till I get more comments.
big smile
Zeus feared this; he feared telling anyone might cause problems. Yes, he the King of the Gods was scared. What do you feel when you have Mother Nature so close to a piece of your power? Some might be angry but that wouldn’t be the biggest problem, the fact that the Giants were rising and Gae was awakening meant that the mortals needed to be protected. He had to tell the other Olympians there was no other way out of it. He cleared his throat. Still hesitating to speak, not trusting what might come out. Zeus finally spoke.
“I have something to tell you.”
“What father?” Athena asked clearly curious what he would want to tell them.
“Before I let you become Olympians, I took a piece of each of you and put it in a mortal per piece.” Some shocked gasps were heard at the moment he told them.
“We have to protect them.”

“A piece of my power is in a stupid mortal?” Ares asked upset.
“Yes Ares.”
“Where are they?”

“Who are they?”

“How will we protect them from Gae?” Athena asked.

Everyone stopped asking questions after Athena asked that. The rest of the Olympians didn’t think of that, well other than Zeus.
“We will have to find the mortals and put them somewhere.” Zeus said.
“We could always put them in Camp Half-blood.” Aphrodite said not looking up from her mirror.
“Is it all gods? Or just the Olympians?”
“Some Gods. I took a piece of all of you. Along with Hades and Persephone.”
Demeter looked up at Zeus when he said this. She could have a chance to see her daughter. “How will we find them?” she asked.
“I don’t know yet, but I have a hunch they live here in New York.”
last edited over a year ago
                                 Zeus feared this; he feared telling anyone might cause problems. Yes
Post soooon
over a year ago bella372436541 said…
heart
It's really good