The Heroes of Olympus Reyna's Caricature

8xchristellax8 posted on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:22PM
Hey :D this is my first fanfic here. I got this idea while watching The Possession Trailer a bunch of times xD I don't know why, but its so intriguing!

Reyna's Caricature takes place after the Giant War. The gods had offered Percy and Annabeth immortality and the other demigods were offered high positions in Olympus. Percy's having a hard time wondering if they should take immortality, and the gods are getting impatient.

So this is five years later, by the way. You do the math :p

But all in all, Percy, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel, Jason, and Piper are kicking back and relaxing, trying to get Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter to bond together. Octavian ended up being the most hated demigod and Camp Jupiter barely pays him attention anymore, so he tries to make friends with Rachel.
Drew and Piper don't hate each other as much, but that definitely doesn't mean they're friends now. That's kinda lame :p and Drew is still trying to snag Jason.

Meanwhile, Leo and Reyna start dating, but then after a couple months, she starts to unravel her real problem to the other demigods. Leo, who was previously happy to be in love, gets really frustrated and angry about this secret.

Reyna had been possessed by an evil, hundred-year-old spirit, and not even Nico can help her. :O

PS plz dont spam so much here unless it has SOMETHING to do with Heroes of Olympus.

I currently don't need a co-writer but if i need one i'll say so :3

Hope you enjoy the story!
last edited on Aug 10, 2012 at 06:33PM

The Heroes of Olympus 148 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...