The Heroes of Olympus Alone (Annabeth's Story)

WiseGirl8900 posted on Sep 15, 2012 at 07:05PM
link this is me WiseGirl8900 and I have one more forum that I have written, the link will be at the bottom.

Plot: This takes place during the SoN and the Lost Hero. It is when Percy disapears and I'm going to tell her story.

[/i]Here's Chapter One:

Chapter One

I've never felt so alone. So......vulnerable. Once he's gone the world shifts. And I have no one who I can completely trust. Sure there's Chiron but he even won't tell me certain things now. I'm alone. None of my brothers and sisters can cheer me up. Once Percy's gone.......I'm not myself.

I've never been like this. Even when Luke died. He was just my brother. Not anything more. Percy's been more to me since the Labirnyth. He was my complete half. Without him, I just don't exist. I have no life now that he's gone. No purpose what so ever.

I had been searching for him since he had vanished yesterday. Yesterday, What had he been doing. Probably being the Seaweed Brain he is. But I missed him. The last thing I remember is him kissing me goodnight.
*FLASHBACK*
We had gone to the mess hall pavilion. He ate dinner and after he was done he grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards his cabin. "Good night Annabeth." "Why are you going to bed so early?" I asked. "Capture the Flag in two days and you know how I do if I don't get sleep." "Okay, goodnight." He kissed me goodnight. He started to go in and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Annabeth, I have to go. What's wrong?" He said. "I just feel like you're going to go somewhere." "But I'm not going anywhere." I hugged him more and then I let go. He kissed me one more time and then he went inside. I walked to my cabin and with that unsettling feeling I fell asleep.

I knew something was wrong but who could be behind it? Percy just couldn't have vanished. He would never do something like that. Never. I thought about but I didn't know. I hate not knowing. I got news from Chiron that there were three new demigods in Nevada. We were going to pick them up two days from now. I just couldn't do it today. It would be to hard.

That's it for now guys. I hope you like it!
My other forum:
link

The Heroes of Olympus 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
big smile
sounds cool... post!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Wow... <3
over a year ago WiseGirl8900 said…
big smile
thank you<3
big smile
thank u<3
big smile
sorry my computer was doing something weird so I wrote it twice
over a year ago tristain714 said…
post soon this sounds cool
smile
thank u I'll post more now

Chapter One: Part Two

I've never felt so alone. So......vulnerable. Once he's gone the world shifts. And I have no one who I can completely trust. Sure there's Chiron but he even won't tell me certain things now. I'm alone. None of my brothers and sisters can cheer me up. Once Percy's gone.......I'm not myself.

I've never been like this. Even when Luke died. He was just my brother. Not anything more. Percy's been more to me since the Labirnyth. He was my complete half. Without him, I just don't exist. I have no life now that he's gone. No purpose what so ever.

I had been searching for him since he had vanished yesterday. Yesterday, What had he been doing. Probably being the Seaweed Brain he is. But I missed him. The last thing I remember is him kissing me goodnight.

*FLASHBACK*

We had gone to the mess hall pavilion. He ate dinner and after he was done he grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards his cabin. "Good night Annabeth." "Why are you going to bed so early?" I asked. "Capture the Flag in two days and you know how I do if I don't get sleep." "Okay, goodnight." He kissed me goodnight.
He started to go in and I grabbed his hand and pulled him into a hug. "Annabeth, I have to go. What's wrong?" He said. "I just feel like you're going to go somewhere." "But I'm not going anywhere." I hugged him more and then I let go. He kissed me one more time and then he went inside. I walked to my cabin and with that unsettling feeling I fell asleep.

I knew something was wrong but who could be behind it? Percy just couldn't have vanished. He would never do something like that. Never. I thought about but I didn't know. I hate not knowing. I got news from Chiron that there were two new demigods in Nevada. We were going to pick them up two days from now. I just couldn't do it today. It would be to hard.

I woke up and felt like I was a cold, stale piece of bread. I was left out all night and had gotten moldy.

It was cold and windy that day. N one had wanted to come outside so everything was indoors. I hadn't got to see Percy's cabin since he vanished.

I went in there at the end of lunch. The sun was shining so I only had a couple of minutes.

I looked at his bed with the ruffled sheets and the pillow at the other end of the room. Looks like he ,sometimes, had worse dreams than I did.

Then I noticed. He had slept on the other side of his bed that night. He normally wouldn't have done that unless something was wrong and he was waiting for me to come in...........
How could I have been so stupid?

That's part two for u guys. I may not post for awhile, just to let u know in case that does happen.
over a year ago tristain714 said…
ok great post
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
post!
over a year ago kkw1700 said…
Woo! Post pweeez :]