The Heroes of Olympus My Summer Camp gets Ruined

klyonsm2 posted on Oct 05, 2012 at 01:40AM
disclaimer: i dont not own percy jackson or any other unoriginal characters. all rights go to Rick Riordian.

This forum is called my summer camp gets ruined. its actually the sequel to my vacation goes wrong. (people keep telling me to make a sequel of it so here it is.
jess,izzie,percy,nico, and annabeth just try to have the usual camp half-blood summer camp experience. but then comes the war. the giant war. percy has to find a way to save the world yet again with the help of camp jupiter. but little do they what they're up against. not all of them can survive. and after everything thats about to happen to them, not all them will want to live.........

here's the link to my vacation goes wrong:
link

i hope you guys like it!

The Heroes of Olympus 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago klyonsm2 said…
big smile
hey if you read this you might want to read my other forum that was before this because it might explain alot.
link
hey im still working on the 1st chapter . sorry its taking so long but i've been busy this week.
*****chapter 1*****
i almost become a main course
Izzie p.o.v.

i woke up early this morning.usually someone has to come bug me until i wake up. its usually jess. but i just woke up on my own. so, i just started walking around camp for a while. eventually chiron sounded the couch shell, which meant it was time for breakfast.
at breakfast jess said "so,you didnt need to be woken up this morning. nightmares?"
"no,not really." i said, even though one of the main reasons i woke was nightmares. but i really didnt want jess to worry about me.
by the way, jess was doing fine. she had gotten used to camp and being a demigod. shes was getting used to her powers and getting better everyday.she had recovered from our vacation last year, where her family...passed away. she had gotten over it. with a little help of course.
and yes, jess and nico were still dating.. you would think poseidon and hades would be pretty mad.but hades actually liked jess.

after breakfast , i went on with my daily activities.it was summer so camp was pretty full, even though it was full during winter too, since percy had requested cabins for all demigods.
before i knew it, it was time for lunch. we get to sit any where we want at lunch. so,naturally, i sat by jess, nico, annabeth, and percy. but,soon, luch was over too.
after that i went to the sword arena for some practice with the hermes and athena cabins.the hermes cabin i could take down easily, but the athena cabin took some work.
i was fighting conner stoll. i took him down instantly. i was helping him back up when...it came.

by it i mean a giantic blood-thirsty hellhound. and no, it wasnt mrs. o'leary. and i know this because:#1. it was bigger than her. #2. it didnt really look like it wanted to play. plus Mrs. O'leary is always with either Percy, Annabeth, Jess, or Nico. and none of them were here right now. (Annabeth wasnt here because she was supervising them build Argo 2, which was almost done).
the hellhound growled and then pounced in my direction. i rolled out of the way just in time. it snarled and ran after me. i ran up into the bleachers. i managed to duck behind one of the cabins banners. the hellhound paced on the ground , not knowing where i had gone. i snuck up behind it and jumped on it's back.i sliced at it with my knife. right before it turned to dust, i jumped off .

last edited over a year ago
over a year ago horse22133454 said…
big smile
Awesome post soon :)
over a year ago WatchYourBack said…
LOVE IT can you post more and guys *SPOILER ALERT* the 5th HoO book i scalled the singers of apollo