The Heroes of Olympus Masters of the Comb and Keeper

snowflakes989 posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 04:27AM
Hey guys! Snow here. So Rainbow and I have decided to write a forum together, about our own demigods. Read on to find out what happens to Teresa, who she is, and later, another girl that changes her life.

This first chapter is by Rainbow, edited by me, and I hope you all enjoy! We will take turns posting/writing. Please comment, it would mean a lot!

For all of you ultimate spammers out there like moi, spam is permitted. :)

Teresa's pov.
Chapter 1

My name is Teresa Burne. If you think your life is weird, wait until you see mine. You would think that a thirteen-year-old teenage girl would be shopping with friends all day long, putting on makeup, and dating some really hot guy. Sorry to disappoint you, but I am nothing like that.
When I was two, my dad left my mom and me. I have no memory of him, other than the feeling of powerful, dark eyes, staring down at me with love. Then my mom married George Goof (I'm not kidding about his name). He was okay for the first year, then after they had twin girls, he started hating me. I don't know why. Probably because my mom always cared for me more than my step-sisters. Then she died. The police say that she died in a car accident, but I know better. It was my fault, and George knows it. I mean, I wasn't with her when she died, but the night before, I saw a dark shadow- in the form of a bird? Lady?-in my room. It was probably just my jacket or something, but my mom freaked. She started muttering and blaming herself, like she knew what was going to happen and it was her fault. The next morning, I saw it again, and again, and again. Not just in my room, but almost as if it was following me. I went hysterical, and my mom decided to get medicine for me. Then she died.
You're probably thinking, “It's not your fault. It was just an accident.” Sorry, but you're wrong. The shadow visited me again, and now there were more than one. The night my mom died, they started whispering, Ήταν όλες σας τις βλάβη. Σας σκότωσε τη μητέρα. Only later did I realize they were saying, It was all your fault. You killed your mother. And I knew in my guts, they were right.
George and my step-sisters have hated me ever since.

My day started normally enough, or as normal as you can get in my household. I got out of bed and went into the kitchen, passing George's room along the way. Guess what I saw? George and our housekeeper making out. Ugh. And yes, as much as I hate it, it happens all the time.
I ignored them and continued my journey to the kitchen. I snatched a bagel from Linda, the younger of the twins, and started eating. Jessy, who was really protective of her younger sister, threw a tissue box at me.
“Don't mess with my sister, you bully!” Jessy screamed.
I rolled my eyes. “Ten year olds,” I muttered. But I took out another bagel for Linda, toasted it, and took out butter as well. My step-sister watched me with big, round, shiny eyes as I spread butter on the bagel. “Here you go.” I handed her the warm, buttery bagel.
Linda took it tentatively and then bit hungrily into the bread.
Jessy looked at Linda with jealousy. “Can I have one too?”
I would've gladly grabbed Linda's buttered bagel and smashed it into Jessy's face, but I wasn't that mean. So I did the same for her, trying to ignore the boiling pot of annoyance in my stomach.
The clock chimed 7:30 am. Time for me to get out of this disgusting house. I grabbed my backpack and raced through the door, not bothering saying bye to George.
I sprinted down the street, enjoying the fresh, cold morning air. Wind slapped in my face, but the coldness felt refreshing. I stopped running as soon as the school was in sight.
Suddenly, I felt a chill down my spine. That was when my day drifted far from normal.

I fingered my necklace nervously, a simple silver chain with a dark blueish piece of jade, carved into the shape of three dragons entwined together. It was one of two gifts I got from my dad before he left. I never knew what the necklace was for, but my mom always said to keep them on, no matter where I was. The other gift was a pair of earrings. They were also jade, with the same dark blue color to it. But inside, there was a small red dot. I assumed they were important because they told omens. They started glowing and became burning hot right before my mom died in the car crash.
Now, I could feel my earring turn hot and panic tore through me. The burn almost felt like it was burning my skin, and with shaking fingers, I was able to take them off and stuff them in my pocket.
I looked around, wondering what would happen.
Nothing.
Then I looked up and my heart nearly stopped. The last time I saw the shadows was nearly five years ago. Now, here they are, hovering above me, so close I could reach out and touch them if I wanted to. I certainly didn't.
As I watched, the three shadows slowly began to spin, combining into one giant shadow. Two cruel-looking eyes appeared and looked at me with amusement, like I was a new toy it couldn't wait to play with. A mouth opened and black smoke spew from it and around me.
This is the end. This is the end. This is the end. This is the end.
I screamed and then I did something really strange, something even I couldn't explain. I held my earrings in front of me, palm facing the creature. I shouted at the top of my lungs, channeling all my anger into my hand and then BOOM!!
I was blasted backwards, skidding on my back. The shadows were gone and my backpack was two feet away from my feet.
Slowly but painfully, I sat up. I gently touched my back and winced. My finger came away with blood.
“Oh no,” I muttered, trying to fight back tears. “No, no.”
A honk threw me back into reality. I looked up in time to see two bright headlights bearing down at me. I grabbed my backpack and leaped just out of harm's way. I looked back just in time to see the car speed past me. I collapsed there, on the sidewalk, not sure whether to go home or continue to school.
In the distance, the first bell rang.
School, I decided. I got up, trying not to grimace, and limped towards the school.
First period science, I thought. Joy.

Once again, hope you enjoyed and please please post.

Shout outs to everyone who loves a good story. :)

The Heroes of Olympus 467 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 467

over a year ago mechdemigod said…
YAHOO!!!!!!!!
sugarpalstar commented…
What??? over a year ago
mechdemigod commented…
i was talking about that the new chappie is almost over a year ago
mechdemigod commented…
here over a year ago
over a year ago zorgon28 said…
New page!
over a year ago sugarpalstar said…
NEED NEW CHAPPIE!!!
Don't rush rainbow . The new chappie will be here soon.
over a year ago rainbow_girl said…
hey guys! so im on a really short trip to asia, so i wont be able to write this whole weekend. ill ask snow to edit and maybe post the part i sent her. its not the full chapter yet, but if she has time, im sure she'll post
corrected commented…
your going to asia!? y? where do u live anyway? sounds cool. post soon over a year ago
Ok we can wait
over a year ago cinnominbubble said…
:( no post
sad
hey guys! since i finally found wifi, i can tell you guys that ill be really busy when i get back home. i have a bunch of math homework and two tests to study for. ill try to find as much time as possible to work on the chapter, but itll take a while.
very sorry guys.
It's ok
4Hours !!!
big smile
Already finished HoH!!! Was awesome!!!
last edited over a year ago
???????
???????
????????
????????????
I finished it too. I got it on October 8 at 7:30, cause my 'rents were hiding it... I finished it in four hours... Shame on my for taking so long in fear of a cliffhanger! Lol I love his author note!
Same here
Author's note? Where's my book!? ;)
finished the book! now i can start on the chapter!
but ill still be really busy w/ school stuff and homework and blah blah blah.
cake
I want pie and post
ME WANT POST !!!!!!!!!!
ME WANT POST TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
over a year ago LeoNicoCrazaiii said…
Dudes? Where's the capture the flag ditching thing? &( y'all didn't post?
Well then....
*evil demon person, GREEN poisonous gas flows as it talks* YOY SHALL POST! OR HOLD THE WRATH OF FUGLY GREEN BREATHING DUDE
did i mention I'm in love with anderesa? And whatever the ship name for Daniel and Angela is
I is getting tired of waiting
Me too :(
post?
oh my gods. I'm soooo sorry for not being here for such a long time! marching band is taking up a lot of time, so I've been having trouble finding time to finish my homework.

here is what i have so far. snow still hasn't edited the new part, so it's probably going to be a bit different when I have the full chapter.

Chapter 12

Teresa

Ugh. Curse Nathan. Curse Daniel. Curse Andre. Why did they have to ruin our match? I was sooo close to beating Angela, and then that stupid Nathan decided to walk in. I can now understand why she ditched that jerk. Ugh.

I mean, it was quite amusing, seeing Nathan’s shocked face at being rejected twice in a row. Now that’s more like my type of fun.

Anyway, after we heard the dinner bell ring, Angela and I helped the two boys carry their stuff back to the Apollo cabin. I personally would’ve been more than happy to let the two of them work their puny butts off themselves and go to dinner, but since Angela had forgiven Daniel, I had no choice but to tag along.

I mean, since it was Andre and Daniel, so it wasn’t too much of a problem. Especially since I got to tease Angela and Daniel, since they were walking together so close. Except I had to walk in the back with Andre. But other than that, the walk to the Apollo cabin then to the mess hall was okay.

Dinner passed by peacefully, without too much fuss. Just the occasionally stealing and jokes around the Hermes table that I had come to regard as normal. My shoes got stolen twice; a few broken plates; apple juice stained hair. Nothing new.

Finally, dinner ended. I was practically bouncing off my toes.

“We’re done!” I squealed to Angela.

“We are,” she said back a lot less enthusiastically.

“Aren’t you excited?” I asked, confused. Weren’t we both just as thrilled for the first Capture the Flag games? I mean, I was. Just the thought of using Huntoreckla would get all the energetic juice in my blood flowing.

“Yeah, I guess… I mean, of course I am! Why wouldn’t I be,” she chirped brightly.

“Ok, we’ll, we’re a team of two, you and I,” I said, grinning.

“And Andre,” Angela added, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

“And Daniel,” I retorted, feeling my cheeks grow warm.

“Daniel’s not on our team, dummy,” Angela replied, laughing as she lightly punched my arm.

“Fine, fine, you win,” I admitted, my face still flushed.

Chiron pounded his hoof on a bench (I’m still getting used to his centaur form.)

“All right campers, as you all know, tonight is the night for Capture the Flag! In case you haven’t heard the news yet, we have two new recruits, Teresa Burne and Angela Low,” Chiron announced.

“Who’s their parents?” someone from the crowd yelled.

“Undetermined,” Chiron said dryly. The crowd booed.

Angela glanced nervously at me. I shrugged back at her, then glared at the rest of the crowd.

“Now now, children,” Chiron said disapprovingly. Once everyone quieted down, he continued his instructions. “Everyone, get in your teams. You have fifteen minutes to discuss your game plan. I will serve as referee. Remember, first to climb the wall, get the flag, and run back into friendly territory wins! Oh, and paintball guns are allowed. Have all your magic weapons ready, and we shall begin!” Chiron reminded us.

We all cheered and followed Jared to a huddle. I tried to hide from Andre behind Angela, but no such luck. He just had to follow me. I decided to ignore him instead.

“Ok team,” Jared said. I listened carefully as he explained our strategy and divided people into groups. At the end, my name still wasn’t called for anything.

“Oh yeah, and Teresa and Angela,” Jared trailed off. “Um, Andre, just show them how to do stuff, try not to get them killed, you know, simple stuff like that. Do whatever. Oh, and no flirting.”

There were a few giggles and snorts from the team members.

I personally didn’t care. All I was focused on was winning. But… Do whatever? That was… Instructive. I looked at Angela.

“Ditch?” she mouthed.

I felt a grin crawl up my face. Oh boy, that was a good idea. Ditch Andre, and see what happens. Careful not to betray this plan, I nodded as unnoticeably as I could.

As soon as Jared gave the team the word to charge, Angela and I slipped past Andre and into the woods, following the attacking team to blend in. I took Hunter from my hair and unclipped it; the handle seemed to adjust itself with my grip as it grew. In no time, Hunter was in full sword mode.

I looked at Angela and saw her staring at Huntoreckla. This was the first time she’d ever seen my sword transform. I grinned, but stopped when I saw Angela take out her sword from its sword sheathe.

I gasped when I realized the reflection on her blade weren’t reflections, but images of ancient Greek heroes running across the silver metal. At one point, it felt like I saw my step sisters sprint through the blade.

“Wow,” I said. “I never noticed these images when we were sparring.”

Angela looked at me confused, then followed my gaze to her sword. She yelped in surprise when she saw the images. “That’s weird. They weren’t here before.”

She shrugged. “Come on. Let’s get ahead of the attacking team.”

We sped through the woods, melting in with the shadows from the trees. Well, or at least I did. Angela trailed behind and I could hear her cursing and tripping even through the clashing of metal against metal.

I sighed. “Hurry up! We’re not gonna make it in time!”

Angela caught up with me. “Ugh. How can you see through the dark? I can’t see anything!”

The dark? I thought. It seemed pretty bright to me. I shrugged and waited for her to catch her breath.

“At least we haven’t met any of the other team. The attacking squad is taking all the hard hits.” She grinned at me. “We still have time.”

Rolling my eyes at her positive attitude, I said, “Whatever. We should still hurry if we want to be the first to get over the wall.” I felt a small smirk crawl onto my face. “Can’t wait to see Andre’s stupid expression when that happens.”

Angela laughed with me as we resumed are advance through the woods.

In no time, we had reached the end of the woods and were gaping at the tall stone wall that we were supposed to climb over.

“How the hell did they build this in one day?” I asked.

Angela just shrugged, too awed to speak.

I turned to my partner and said, “Hey princess. You have a plan?”

My friend grinned at me. “Always do.”

But that was when the game turned for the worst.

“We have more victims over here!” Someone shouted from the wall.

“Yay!”

A soldier ran to a cannon, that shoots synthetic flames (still pretty dangerous if you ask me), on top of the wall and aimed it at Angela and me, who were too stunned to move.

Then the clouds shifted and I was able to see the soldier clearly. “It’s Daniel!” I shouted to Angela as we dodged the first strike.

Angela’s eyes widened at me words, then to my amazement, she stopped running and turned to face Daniel and his teammates. “Don’t shoot at us! We are not your enemies!”

I almost laughed at this bold, but stupid move. Surprisingly, the soldiers stopped what they were doing, including Daniel, and muttered amongst themselves. Then they decided that we were with them and ran off to the other side where the rest of our team was attacking.

I turned to Angela in shock. “What was that?”

She grinned. “Well, whatever that was, it worked. Come on, where’s the ladder? Help me look for it.”

We circled the wall, looking for any sign of ropes or ladders and avoiding the enemies on the wall at the same time.

“Found it!” I announced to Angela, who was a few steps behind me. I looked up at the ladder and at the top, ten stories above us. Tugging on the rope, I examined the wooden footholds, hoping they would hold us.

“You first, Goth Girl,” she said when she saw me hesitate. “You found the ladder.”

I stared her, then nodded. Shrinking Hunter back into a clip, I tightened my grip on the rope and began climbing. When I reached the top, I looked down and saw Angela barely halfway up the ladder. Just as I was starting to reach my hand out to help her up, enemy soldiers began pouring through the towers and towards me.

I had no choice but to draw my sword and face the fifteen heavily armed experience fighters by myself until Angela reached the top.

Hurry up, Angela, I begged as I raised Hunter and let its power course through my veins.

I took a deep breath and charged.

I don't know when I'll have time to finish this chapter, but snow already has a headstart on the next chapter. hopefully, once band season is over, I'll have more time to write. the thing is, I'm also joining winter guard, and they compete a lot too. I'll be really busy this entire year, so just a heads up.

again, really sorry for not coming on fanpop. I'll talk to snow when I see her on monday.
It's ok
Cool!
over a year ago corrected said…
great post!!!!!!!!!!
???????????????????????????????????????
T'was AWESHUM!!! :)
im almost done with the chapter, so just hang in there! hopefully i can send this out to snow by the end of the week
ok cant. hold . on . much .. looonger...
meh
*twitch, twitch*
Me too :(
I IS BACK!!!!!
And good news ,too. I gotta girlfriend.
corrected commented…
u got a girlfriend? how old r u again? over a year ago
mechdemigod commented…
not telling over a year ago
rainbow_girl commented…
congrats, remember to use protection over a year ago
And I IS dieing of no post
rainbow_girl commented…
dat grammar :) ~snow over a year ago
Almost......... dead. Need health potion...... now
rainbow_girl commented…
too bad u ain't getting it~snow over a year ago
This fanfic is dying
FANFIC IS HEREBY TERMINATED BECAUSE OF ABANDONMENT
rainbow_girl commented…
seriously, I'm still here aren't I ;)~snow over a year ago
over a year ago anniebethrocs31 said…
cool
I totally <3 this story plz post soon!!!!!
rainbow_girl commented…
hopefully we will!!!!! ~snow over a year ago
meh
it's tooooooo gooooooood to abandon
POSSSSSSSSST
OMG OMG!!!! I am terribly sorry! both snow and I have been wrapped up in finals
crying
For all of you ultimate spammers out there like moi, spam is permitted. :) - snowflakes989
For all of you ultimate spammers out there like moi, spam is permitted. :) - snowflakes989
For all of you ultimate spammers out there like moi, spam is pe
rainbow_girl commented…
holy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_O over a year ago
corrected commented…
trolololololololol over a year ago
sad
bad news guys... apparently i didnt save part of what i wrote, so now im gonna hafta rewrite till the end of the chapter.
and even worse, i wrote it a while ago, and my memory isnt that good.... just bear with me for a while!
corrected commented…
u mean u want us to keep spamming to pass the time? OK! over a year ago
holy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_O shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_Oholy shitake mushroom... it looked like i was scrolling up when i was actually scrolling down... o_O

-------quote by rainbow girl...........
hmmm tht wasnt long enough....
LeoNicoCrazaiii commented…
its long enough, dude . . . over a year ago
surprise
oh my...
corrected commented…
IS THAT NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU? HUH?! WELL ILL SHOW YOU!!!!!!!!!!! over a year ago
corrected commented…
LATER over a year ago
rainbow_girl commented…
ok.... over a year ago