The Heroes of Olympus Hey guys, I was thinking...

HecateA posted on Aug 07, 2010 at 06:46PM
Ever had that ding moment where, if your life were a cartoon there`d be a lightbulb over your head? I do, an dsometimes they have nothing to do with the articles or forums here, so I keep my insane ideas to myself.

I don`t lke not-sharing.

So here is a forum specifically for those "ding" moments!

The Heroes of Olympus 31 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago HecateA said…
smile
okay, I`ll start it off.

Jason will grow wings in adulthood (maybe).
This isn`t out of the blue, Boreus`most fameous chldren, those who participated-in-the-argonautica-and-whose-­nam­es-­alw­ays­-es­cap­e-m­e, were normal looking, but when they turned into adults, they grew wings.
over a year ago RoHeHa_6264995 said…
smile
Ding!
Boreas happens to be the baddie of the book, and Percy and the others are being kept in Boreas' sacred places, such as the island Thrace where he lives, or the beautiful island Hyperboreas.
That suddenly came to me last night, when I was working on my new article.
smile
Since when is Boreas the BBG? Did I miss something? I'll go check out the mistress article again...

ps If he is its likely
Eureka!

You know the line "an oath to keep with a final breath" ('course you do)
I thought it might be a virgin goddess having a kid. Immediately I thought of Artemis and Hestia, or Hera since wedding is a type of oath.
But Iris is apparently described as a virgin goddess suposedly.
"In myth she appears only as an errand-running messenger and was usually described as a virgin goddess."
The site is Theio Greek Mythology.

And there is good reasons to believe that Buthc is a son of Iris.

last edited over a year ago
OMG I didn't think of that! I knew Iris was a maiden goddess, but I forgot about Butch! Yeah that means Butch was born of a broken oath (just like Percy!) and he'll die in the last book. Oh it's so sad...
over a year ago RickJackson98 said…
hey whos saying that he'll die percy and thalia were born of a broken oath and they didn't die
smile
But in the prophecy it said "An oath to keep with a final breath". So maybe Butch will die, because Iris made an oath to be maiden.
smile
Not sure if she's a maiden (as in oath) or just she never had kids because she never found love.

Oh, Hecate's in the virgin goddess group too.
hmmm
And if Piper's Hecate's daughter... NO I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER DIE!!!!!!
Wait, if Hecate is the goddess of magic, do you think she gives birth to her children by magic? Without a father, you know? Well, some myths say hera gave birth to Hephaestus without a father, they say she was jealous because Athena was born without a mother (yep, I know her mother was swallowed, but hera's a jealous woman, she doesn't care)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago redhawks said…
That is a really nice idea Hecate! I really hadn't thought of that! Good idea! I was really thinking that what if a god broke that oath made in the last book and that child was undertermiand there whole life and he died because he didn't know that he had special powers.
over a year ago magicgirl123 said…
o my gosh!!!! I didnt know Hectate was a virgin goddess!!!!!!!! I really ddnt, so thanks, 'cause one of my main charecters in myfanfic is a daughter of hectate!!!!!
(well, acually the she is the main charecter.....)
over a year ago Biancadi said…
Well maybe it is not against the oath,well many it went like the feel in love and don't do whatever they do but they are made out of something like example:
Hecate-magic
Iris-rainbow
So maybe it's like that and it's like Athena just different.
over a year ago penguin098 said…
surprise
yea, maybe itslike that cause Athena is supposed to be a maiden but she has a ton of kids... just sayin
over a year ago NicoDiAngelo4 said…
wink
ddiinnnggg...my lightbulb went off a few minutes ago...jkayy about a month ago..actually I think I saw it in a fanfic...maybe, I dunno....but anyways...what if Reyna isn't Jasons girlfriend. Like maybe Jason has liked her forevs but Reyna doesn't like him back...
over a year ago jblove89 said…
heart
hi lets talk about justin bieber
over a year ago jblove89 said…
heart
hes cute, funny,and a great guy
smile
^Hi, welcome to the spot, I'm Hecate, the welcoming commity that's sot-of lazy right now, here's your welcoming muffin basket *hands*

And let's not, because that is spam, and spam is NOT A GOOD THING on this spot.

Nico, if Reyna and Jason aren't dating, taht's what I think happened. Or Jason told her that he couldn't date because of his multiple jobs in Camp Ceasar Salad, but that if he could, she'd be the first girl he'd ever date. Would that not make you feel sorry for Reyna? "Change of plans, I love Piper now."

I have this feeling that either way we're going to end up hating Jason for hurting one of them.
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
laugh
i think percy and jason are the storm from the prophcie and leo is diffinatly the fire

mabye the world falling is good i mean geae is the earth and another word for earth is world so mabye it means she will lose or just humans find out about the gods and the world as they knew it comes to an end and into a better age.
over a year ago psalm1003 said…
surprise
Yeah between percy and jason a storm is definitely possible, and if not by a storm, then leo would be the fire dude, as we know he already is. Hmmm.
i think percy is foing to have a sister
over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
I hope not.
big smile
OMG I JUST REALISED SOMETHING. RR WILL NOT KILL PERCABETH BECAUSE ANNABETH IS THE ONLY THINK THAT KEEPS PERCY ATACKED TO HIS MORTAL LIFE. I AM SUPER HAPPY NOW. ANNABETH WON'T DIE OR ELES THERE WILL BE A WHOLE ROMEO JULIETTE THINK.*HAPPY DANCE*OH AND PERCY CAN'T DIE HIS FUTURE IS ALREADY SET.
smile
^You do know that you've quite possibly just made my day, right?

I think that there might be a fight or soemthing, but in the end Percabeth will reunite!!! And the future is always changing, I think Apollo said it or something like that...
WHEN I POSTED THAT IT MADE MY DAY THAT I FOUND THAT OUT I AM STILL SUPER HAPPY
over a year ago dragonsaphira said…
worried
Wasn't there something about Percy's future being flexible, and different to whatever the fates showed him?

(or is that something I read from a fanfic?)
over a year ago redhawks said…
big smile
AHHHH THAT MAKES TOTAL SINCE! I was so exicted I forgot how to spell total...
over a year ago Perseus54321 said…
Ding! The name of the entrance to the underworld is DOA Records or Studios or whatever. But, in a hospital, DOA means 'dead on arrival' get it?
no the fate some it is done ater she showed him that. STILL HAPPY ABOUT PERCABETH
smile
OH!! Dead on arrival... HA!

over a year ago theonlyexeption said…
LOL.
redhawks, you spelt total right, but sense wrong.
sorry my last coment was about the post 2 posts before but the doa is haha funny