The Heroes of Olympus I just can't wait...

HecateA posted on Oct 01, 2010 at 09:11PM
So it's not new that the book is coming out in 12 days (O_O). But of course we're all spread out across the globe (well, maybe not). Either way, point is, we're not going to get the book at the same time. Those of us who AREN'T getting the book October 12th, who have a longer wait, you're still going to want to theorise, dont'cha? Well this forum is created especially for you. A safe spoiler/free spot for you to keep visiting this spot without gettin git all spoiled.

IF YOU HAVE READ THE BOOK NO MATTER WHERE YOU'RE FROM, WHAT'S YOUR USERNAME AND WHAT'S YOUR ICON, AND THEN SPOIL, I WILL REPORT YOU AND DELETE THIS FORUM BEFORE TOO MANY PEOPLE READ THE COMMENT.

You have been warned. If you see a spoiler let me know and this forum goes in the trash, and my mouse goes on the report button.

Spot rules apply here, again, spoilers will be reported (so I suggest unless you're an extra-waiting member you try to stay off, you don't know what might slip out).

PS. I created this forum NOW so people will see it, if I created it on say the 12th or 11th, most members would've stop coming on.

Enjoy this picture I made on Microsoft Paint (V)
     So it's not new that the book is coming out in 12 days (O_O).  But of course we're all spread ou
last edited on Oct 01, 2010 at 09:12PM

The Heroes of Olympus 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PJacksonHead said…
could we change thebook now to the son book since everone has already read the lost hero and if you haven't and don't want give aways you probably should not read any of the fourms.
over a year ago thunderwolf233 said…
cool
cool