The Heroes of Olympus Percy the Son of Neptune

Avery09 posted on Feb 11, 2011 at 12:49AM
Hi! I have just read some fanfics and i think they're so cool! i decided i might try to write one so i'll post the first chapter or so and see how it goes. Btw: these aren't any of my own characters. They belong to Rick Riordan!

I was in a mass of blue. The blue was so vast that i couldn't tell if it was water or air.
"Percy! My son." A voice behind me said. I turned and saw a black-haired man. He had sea green eyes framed by laugh lines, but i could tell he was sad. Not knowing what to say, I stared at him, trying not to fidget. Who was he?
He stared back before continuing. "Percy, there is not much i can do. Your memories were stolen for a reason. Perhaps after some time I can help you more, but for now, just trust your instincts and know i am here for you."
The man vanished, leaving me alone in the blue.Before i could look around some more, the blueness turned black and I woke up to something prodding my shoulder.
Coming to my senses, I noticed sand in my mouth and a bright light shining in my eyes.
"Awwwww, Annabeth just let me sleep a while longer!" I said, rolling over on the sand. Wait, Annabeth? What the Hades? Who was Annabeth? Hades? Why would I say that? What had gotten into me? Suddenly, my head started to hurt as if I were thinking too much.
"Get up!" A voice growled. I leapt to my feet, instinctivly thrusting my hand into my pocket and stepping away from the voice.
"Who are you? What are you doing here?" A girl inquired. She had light brown hair and black eyes. Her face was impassive; showing no emotion.She stepped toward me and whipped a cool sword under my chin. My hand closed around what i guessed to be a pen in my pocket.
"Hazel, calm down. He hasn't done anything yet." A redheaded boy stepped forward. He sized me up and I did he same. He had a cocky and lazy stroll about him. his face, too, showed no emotion.
"He doesnt seem to be armed. We should take him to camp, I think he is one of us." The boy looked at the Hazel girl. I thought i could almost see thoughts passing by. Finally, the redhead motiond for me to follow Hazel. He looked at me as if to say, "move, and i'll skewer you". He pressed a knife to my back, forcing me to move forard. Strangely, a tingling sensation passed through me, like some kind of warning, but it didn't hurt.
We passed through a gate and wandered between different buildings untill we stopped in front of the largest, a grand, white structure. The boy and girl told me to wait outside while they went in. The boy gave me his killer look again, and then they left. I stood awkwardly in the open. I heard footsteps behind me and a voice said, "Well Percy. It sure is nice to see you here. I hope you recognize me."
I spun to see a sandy haired boy grinning at me. He had a mischevious look in his eye and a scar marred his face. I didn't know how I knew him, but I did.
"Hey, Luke."

So that is chapter 1! I hope you like it and please reply and tell me how it is. Thanks!
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 01:42AM

The Heroes of Olympus 69 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...