The Heroes of Olympus The Son of Neptune

blackjack-son posted on Feb 14, 2011 at 10:18PM
Sorry, this is my first time writing...don't blame me if it's bad.

Chapter 1
Percy

I woke up to the wind howling and saw myself in a...infirmary? I was trying to remember how in the world I got here, but whenever I tried I just gave myself a headache. A girl walked in, with a stern look on her face. "Who are you?" she demanded. "I... don't know" I stammered. "What do you mean you don't know?" she looked like she was starting to get annoyed. "I have no idea who I am!" I concluded. The girl took a deep breath in like I was a stupid kid who wasn't understanding concept. "I know your lying." she accused, " come with me." she insisted. " Ummm...okay." I agreed. She leaped out the doorway. I was confused. She looked back at me, " are you coming?!" "Um yeah, sure." I pulled myself up forcing myself to follow, I must of still been tired from whatever happened to me that brought me here. I ran after her.

We reached a field full of cabins. It suddenly accured to that I didn't even know the girls name. I finally got the courage to ask, "Hey I'm Percy." Wait. I remembered something! The girl looked at me coldly and stuck out her hand, "Reyna." Reyna. Pretty.
This was going to be interesting.

The Heroes of Olympus 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago POJO45 said…
big smile
Wow!That's so good!
over a year ago AmazingPercy said…
Wait Reyna's last name is Pretty?
Umm no I think he's saying he thinks the name is pretty...
I'm not completely sure though.
over a year ago crazypegesus980 said…
YES a new fanfic....
geddat me!

smile
when will you post again?
over a year ago blakerose12 said…
big smile
Post I like it post soon!!:)